MJs Topix Birthday Horoscope

MJs Topix Birthday Horoscope

There are 136 comments on the story from Aug 29, 2008, titled MJs Topix Birthday Horoscope. In it, reports that:

Daily Horoscope for August 29 Virgo Keep your mind and options open and expect a wonderful surprise regarding finances or career growth Virgo. Someone within your social sphere will know someone who knows someone, or, expressing your desires in a group setting will unravel a new opportunity. Love is in the air with someone who has been known to you for quite some time!

Join the discussion below, or Read more at .

Troll Finder

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#21 Aug 6, 2011
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your anti-Semitic remark is a dead giveaway.
What is a anti- Semetic remark? actully what is anti - Semetic mean?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#22 Aug 6, 2011
Troll Finder wrote:
<quoted text>
What is a anti- Semetic remark? actully what is anti - Semetic mean?
You're dumb, Natalie Baker, but not THAT dumb.

Troll Finder

Location hidden

#23 Aug 6, 2011
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're dumb, Natalie Baker, but not THAT dumb.
Why Thank you *insert smile*

PS : I love my name, dont you? Natalie is such a pretty name

USA

#24 Aug 7, 2011
Troll Finder wrote:
<quoted text>
Why Thank you *insert smile*
PS : I love my name, dont you? Natalie is such a pretty name
OK. Just say you're NOT Nat. Surely you remember that dork, don't you? She had intense, needy issues, and constantly wanted attention. She was an avowed communist and an open Jew baiter. She stuck out like a carbuncle, and would whine incessantly for hours.

Truly a petulant pig she was. I'm SURE you remember Natalie Baker.

Troll Finder

Location hidden

#25 Aug 7, 2011
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
OK. Just say you're NOT Nat. Surely you remember that dork, don't you? She had intense, needy issues, and constantly wanted attention. She was an avowed communist and an open Jew baiter. She stuck out like a carbuncle, and would whine incessantly for hours.
Yea I remember her. Funny as. The nicer she was the more pathetic she seemed.

Troll Finder

Location hidden

#26 Aug 7, 2011
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah I really remember her now. Was she the one who Jina trolled? Natalie Baker is her real name? Jina found out because she looked her up on facebook and tried to befriend her? Can remember reading it. That Natalie got all scared because she thought she was in danger becuse all her details were put on here by jina. Funny stuff! J-J Jina Wild a troll but she did real good to frighten Natalie like that.

USA

#27 Aug 7, 2011
Troll Finder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea I remember her. Funny as. The nicer she was the more pathetic she seemed.
She was never nice. She didn't have that capacity, and it appears neither do you.

Troll Finder

Location hidden

#28 Aug 7, 2011
(because)

Troll Finder

Location hidden

#29 Aug 7, 2011
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
She was never nice. She didn't have that capacity, and it appears neither do you.
That is not a very nice thing to say. You hurt my feeling.

USA

#30 Aug 7, 2011
Troll Finder wrote:
<quoted text>

You hurt my feeling.
'feeling'

You speak volumes.

USA

#31 Aug 7, 2011
Troll Finder wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah I really remember her now. Was she the one who Jina trolled? Natalie Baker is her real name? Jina found out because she looked her up on facebook and tried to befriend her? Can remember reading it. That Natalie got all scared because she thought she was in danger becuse all her details were put on here by jina. Funny stuff! J-J Jina Wild a troll but she did real good to frighten Natalie like that.
Your sense of detail is eerily first hand. Why is that, Nat?

Troll Finder

Location hidden

#32 Aug 7, 2011
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
'feeling'
You speak volumes.
Yes my feeling. I have only got one left and you huuuuurt it *sad clown face*

“Kids ...”

Since: Jan 09

Don't do drugs! <Hee-Hee>

#33 Aug 7, 2011
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
'feeling'
You speak volumes.
I guess 'drunk' is a feeling. She must've been guzzling Jesus Juice by the gallons.

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#34 Aug 7, 2011
Troll Finder wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right - you know what I did? I put Natalie freespirit into the google search engine and it took me to your page. Is that trolling? I don't think so because your details were publicly available on line. Next time, guard your privacy better or don't push people into searching for you by being a racist bitch.

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

IS A BIOTCH

#35 Aug 7, 2011
lawl wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess 'drunk' is a feeling. She must've been guzzling Jesus Juice by the gallons.
I'm looking forward to the sober Natalie logging on and playing the victim. It wasn't her fault that she stayed online for hours and hours posting inane crap, we made her do it by being bullies.

To her credit though, at least she has avoided calling any of a c**t this time around. Somebody give her a bone.

Troll Finder

Location hidden

#36 Aug 7, 2011
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right - you know what I did? I put Natalie freespirit into the google search engine and it took me to your page. Is that trolling? I don't think so because your details were publicly available on line. Next time, guard your privacy better or don't push people into searching for you by being a racist bitch.
I am not so stupid as to ever reveal details about myself as she did. You dont even know which country I am from. your wrong on all counts. If I remember correct you trolled her on facebook and made a fake account to try and trap her. She must have fallen for it because you had her in a mess. Silly girl was running scared as she thought she was in some sort of danger. She is naieve to ever think it is safe to say anything online, esspecially her name as strange people like you go hunting information.At school we had a whole module dedicated to the internet and what not to say to weirdos online. Its a strange world we live in.

USA

#37 Aug 7, 2011
Troll Finder wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not so stupid as to ever reveal details about myself as she did. You dont even know which country I am from. your wrong on all counts. If I remember correct you trolled her on facebook and made a fake account to try and trap her. She must have fallen for it because you had her in a mess. Silly girl was running scared as she thought she was in some sort of danger. She is naieve to ever think it is safe to say anything online, esspecially her name as strange people like you go hunting information.At school we had a whole module dedicated to the internet and what not to say to weirdos online. Its a strange world we live in.
Again with personal, specific details of the situation. You were there, weren't you, slobby?

“Kids ...”

Since: Jan 09

Don't do drugs! <Hee-Hee>

#38 Aug 7, 2011
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm looking forward to the sober Natalie logging on and playing the victim. It wasn't her fault that she stayed online for hours and hours posting inane crap, we made her do it by being bullies.
To her credit though, at least she has avoided calling any of a c**t this time around. Somebody give her a bone.
I'm expecting her to come around in a few hours (or days, depending on her addiction) and tell us that she was away on holiday. Probably followed by a new lovely avatar of her being given an otoscopy* by a random guy she met on the trip.

* With what remains to be seen. <Shudder>

Troll Finder

Location hidden

#39 Aug 7, 2011
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Again with personal, specific details of the situation. You were there, weren't you, slobby?
Nothing personal. She posted it on this forum. I remember reading it. Do you you want me to find it for you?

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

IS A BIOTCH

#40 Aug 7, 2011
Troll Finder wrote:
<quoted text>
Natalie, your spelling error has already outed you. We know who you are and you are acting like a fool. Is that how you want to be perceived?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
zionist jew conspiracy against MJ 16 hr Pop Tart- 5
News Jackson's ex-doc details star's alleged attract... Wed Jacko was a slime... 1
News Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley,... (Dec '09) Wed Chaimpie 7,216
News Paul McCartney fights to get back his songs Tue Pliez 200
MJ hater trolls Jul 25 Pop Tart- 2
One of MJ's "special friends" disclosed on MJ's... (Jul '13) Jul 12 Justice 125
Michael Jackson had semen stains from other mal... (Sep '12) Jul 7 Justice 1,877
More from around the web