Justin Bieber compares himself to Mic...

Justin Bieber compares himself to Michael Jackson following arrest

There are 114 comments on the WKRN story from Jan 27, 2014, titled Justin Bieber compares himself to Michael Jackson following arrest. In it, WKRN reports that:

Justin Bieber has spoken out for the first time since getting arrested early Thursday morning in Miami.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKRN.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“Dark Lord of All.”

Since: Jun 13

The Untempered Schism.

#128 Apr 11, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop being ridiculous!
MJ has won more awards than Goodall and he has lived with Bubbles and studied him a lot closer than Goodall did. Therefore MJ knew much more about Bubbles than Goodall. Goodall is jealous because MJ never claimed to be a chimp expert but handled Bubbles like an expert.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =k_lcmcNthAUXX
I honestly don't care how many awards Jacko won. He sure didn't win any for studying chimps. Jacko was obviously abusive to Bubbles and he was certainly no expert. The only thing the creep was an expert on was being a pedophile. He was SUCH an expert at that he is revered by his admirers in NAMBLA. Wacko's "romantic liaisons with boys (as they put it)" has become the stuff of legends to those freaks. Makes me wonder if they gave Jack an award posthumous.

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#129 Apr 11, 2014
*Jacko oops...

Wilson, NC

#130 Apr 11, 2014
Why do people bring up awards to defend someone? Just be honest about his "humanitarianism" but see this is what most of the fans do. Least the ones I came across over the years.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#131 Apr 12, 2014
BadMan84 wrote:
Why do people bring up awards to defend someone? Just be honest about his "humanitarianism" but see this is what most of the fans do. Least the ones I came across over the years.
They'd rather picture these awards as excuses for Michael Jackson's pedophilia (in their own twisted minds).

Yeah, that has to be it.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#132 Apr 13, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
DNA was taken from the semen stains and none matched MJ and his friends.
Those two books were a gift from a fan and proved nothing. Many of his friends are adults now and still insist nothing sexually happened with MJ. A couple of liars nothing too.
His former employees, including the maid, said the only people allowed in Michael's bedroom were little boys. One of the ex-employees even named the little boys still sleeping with Michael. The semen stains may not have been Gavin's. But had the boys who were named had their DNA tested, the police would have found which children's DNA matched the sperm deposits.

Gawd, you never stop.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#133 Apr 13, 2014
BadMan84 wrote:
I don't care how many awards he won or had made up, for himself. It doesn't cover up the fact he was a child molester.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#134 Apr 14, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
His former employees, including the maid, said the only people allowed in Michael's bedroom were little boys. One of the ex-employees even named the little boys still sleeping with Michael. The semen stains may not have been Gavin's. But had the boys who were named had their DNA tested, the police would have found which children's DNA matched the sperm deposits.
Gawd, you never stop.
You mean the maid that never changed MJ's sheets and didn't do his laundry?

That's because she was too busy snooping through MJ's drawers and stealing whatever she could get her paws on. I just worked out who planted that Jonathon Spence photo.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#135 Apr 14, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because she was too busy snooping through MJ's drawers and stealing whatever she could get her paws on. I just worked out who planted that Jonathon Spence photo.
Of course the maid was supposed to change Wacko's sheets and do his laundry but I do not think the maids were exactly stealing from his bedroom. I believe that the clown simply refused to have his filthy bedroom cleaned because he had things to hide including photographs of his special friends in the raw. He did not want the maids to find his collection of dirty boy briefs that he sniffed from time to time. How would a maid get a nude picture of Jonathan Spence to plant? That is a huge fail. Everybody knows that Wacko's bedrooms in both Neverland and the rented place in Los Angeles were filthy. Dr Murray even told the clown that his sheets and pillow cases needed to be changed with fresh cotton. He told Wacko that it was very unhealthy sleeping in filth. There is no evidence of any employee snooping through his drawers and stealing anything since the clown had alarms by his bedroom door and most definitely kept his bedroom locked up tighter than a drum when he was not around.

Location hidden

#136 Apr 14, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course the maid was supposed to change Wacko's sheets and do his laundry but I do not think the maids were exactly stealing from his bedroom. I believe that the clown simply refused to have his filthy bedroom cleaned because he had things to hide including photographs of his special friends in the raw. He did not want the maids to find his collection of dirty boy briefs that he sniffed from time to time. How would a maid get a nude picture of Jonathan Spence to plant? That is a huge fail. Everybody knows that Wacko's bedrooms in both Neverland and the rented place in Los Angeles were filthy. Dr Murray even told the clown that his sheets and pillow cases needed to be changed with fresh cotton. He told Wacko that it was very unhealthy sleeping in filth. There is no evidence of any employee snooping through his drawers and stealing anything since the clown had alarms by his bedroom door and most definitely kept his bedroom locked up tighter than a drum when he was not around.
McManus and her husband were found in a lawsuit to have defrauded three children of more than $30,500 from their estate and that in the Jackson lawsuit she was assessed $30,000 for stealing a sketch of Elvis Presley that Jackson had drawn and selling it to a tabloid.

This is Wade's witness? Bwhahahahaha

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#137 Apr 14, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
After I did my research on Blanca Francia, I learned Michael approved of anything she took, that she did her job of cleaning his bedsheets and laundry - which included the laundry of his sleepover buddies.

Insofar as Jonathan Spence is concerned, are you now trying to convince me a little boy would post nude for the maid so that she could plant it in Michael belongings?

*guffaw*

You're digging yourself into a deeper hole of ridiculousness.

Location hidden

#138 Apr 14, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
After I did my research on Blanca Francia, I learned Michael approved of anything she took, that she did her job of cleaning his bedsheets and laundry - which included the laundry of his sleepover buddies.
Insofar as Jonathan Spence is concerned, are you now trying to convince me a little boy would post nude for the maid so that she could plant it in Michael belongings?
*guffaw*
You're digging yourself into a deeper hole of ridiculousness.
Blanca Francia was fired for theft. Two other maids corroborated that Francia stole a watch from MJ.

Francia sold a story to TV show, Hard Copy. She stated that she had seen MJ in the shower with a young boy, and two pairs of underwear were outside of the shower stall. However, in her deposition with one of MJ's attorney, she swore under oath that she had never seen MJ showering with anyone.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#139 Apr 15, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Blanca Francia was fired for theft. Two other maids corroborated that Francia stole a watch from MJ.
Francia sold a story to TV show, Hard Copy. She stated that she had seen MJ in the shower with a young boy, and two pairs of underwear were outside of the shower stall. However, in her deposition with one of MJ's attorney, she swore under oath that she had never seen MJ showering with anyone.
Do you want me to give you the link to the thread in which I posted the information I discovered, in my research? I will if I have to.

1. Blanca was not fired for theft. She quit. She was particularly livid when she learned Michael molested her son, Jason.

2. Michael let her have that watch. It was a cheap watch, not worth very much.

3. Her english was very poor, and she didn't fully comprehend the nature of the interview and the initial deposition.

4. She said the big shadow was moving with the little shadow as one shadow.

You lose, again.

Wilson, NC

#140 Apr 15, 2014
You have to remember, anyone who didn't agree with what Michael was doing was labeled as liars, grifters, schemers, extortionists, etc. "They're all trying to get me". I was there as a fan seeing Michael dismiss anyone who sued him or told of unpleasant moments as nothing but "conspirators" against him. No one was good if they didn't accept what he did. So of course the fans will think Blanca is untrustworthy. I should know, I was that type of gullible fan up until last year.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#141 Apr 15, 2014
BadMan84 wrote:
You have to remember, anyone who didn't agree with what Michael was doing was labeled as liars, grifters, schemers, extortionists, etc. "They're all trying to get me". I was there as a fan seeing Michael dismiss anyone who sued him or told of unpleasant moments as nothing but "conspirators" against him. No one was good if they didn't accept what he did. So of course the fans will think Blanca is untrustworthy. I should know, I was that type of gullible fan up until last year.
And now, Jane Goodall is being attacked by f'loons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Molestation claim against Michael Jackson's est... 8 hr Octopus 66
News La Toya Jackson -- I Believe That's Michael Jac... 8 hr Octopus 5
Was MJ Molested/Raped during the Motown years? (Nov '14) 9 hr Octopus 22
News Paterson rapper Fetty Wap rising to the top of ... 9 hr Octopus 11
News Blanket Jackson changes name: Bullied at 13 for... Fri BadMan84 6
The Blackness Beyond The Cemetery Gates Jul 2 Octopus 1
The Crickets Chirp On The Dead Michael Jackson ... Jul 1 Octopus 4
More from around the web