Michael Jackson's ex-wife breaks down...

Michael Jackson's ex-wife breaks down during TV interview

There are 74 comments on the JAM! Showbiz story from Nov 6, 2013, titled Michael Jackson's ex-wife breaks down during TV interview. In it, JAM! Showbiz reports that:

Michael Jackson's ex-wife Debbie Rowe broke down in tears during a taped interview for a TV news show recently as she lashed out at those who let Jackson die.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at JAM! Showbiz.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1 Nov 7, 2013
It's sad that the media didn't highlight MJ's drug problems instead of making fun of him all the time.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#3 Nov 7, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
It's sad that the media didn't highlight MJ's drug problems instead of making fun of him all the time.
Funny but I thought the fans blamed the media for mentioning Michael's "problems?"

It's sad that his family didn't take his MJ's drug problems & strange behavior seriously instead of looking the other way & accepting money from him? And that includes his ex-wife who is now telling the world she knew he was abusing drugs but still left her own children to raised in a situation that was unhealthy & dangerous.

I'm so sick of this family looking to blame everyone else for his problems while they did nothing to save him! If his fans buy the crap they are selling, they are just as bad as his family was.
l want you back Michael

UK

#4 Nov 7, 2013
BooFreakingHoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny but I thought the fans blamed the media for mentioning Michael's "problems?"
It's sad that his family didn't take his MJ's drug problems & strange behavior seriously instead of looking the other way & accepting money from him? And that includes his ex-wife who is now telling the world she knew he was abusing drugs but still left her own children to raised in a situation that was unhealthy & dangerous.
I'm so sick of this family looking to blame everyone else for his problems while they did nothing to save him! If his fans buy the crap they are selling, they are just as bad as his family was.
Stop talking complete garbadge.Michael never had any strange bahavior.its what the press brainwashed you to believe.not one of you looked in to the wonderful person he was.he was the best father you can see how they adored him.the doctor gave him meds he trusted a doctor.can you really blame him anyway after all the Jealousy lies and gossip he has been through.you are just picking on him.because hes the king of entetainment.how many.celebs are doing the same on meds.and dont get mentioned.I can understand why Mike got angry and upset sometimes.way people have treated him.you cant really blame Michael
I know one thing MJ will always be the inspiration
Role model and all time hero to all his fans around the world.we will just be loving him forever.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6 Nov 7, 2013
BooFreakingHoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny but I thought the fans blamed the media for mentioning Michael's "problems?"
It's sad that his family didn't take his MJ's drug problems & strange behavior seriously instead of looking the other way & accepting money from him? And that includes his ex-wife who is now telling the world she knew he was abusing drugs but still left her own children to raised in a situation that was unhealthy & dangerous.
I'm so sick of this family looking to blame everyone else for his problems while they did nothing to save him! If his fans buy the crap they are selling, they are just as bad as his family was.
Fans blame the media for reporting lies about MJ to hurt and destroy him. His family and some friends did try to do something about his drug problem without success thanks to crooked doctors.

Drugs never stopped MJ from being a good parent. His children have always praised MJ's parenting skills as well as those that witnessed them.

I am sure that Debbie has some regrets but you don't know if she tried to get her husband get off drugs. She did mention that the doctors all outdid each other to get to MJ.

The media needs to take a more responsible stance and report on such doctors instead of making fun of their victims. Frank Sinatra's description of the media is spot on.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#7 Nov 8, 2013
Ah, the media! The media! What a lovely way for the Jackson spin machine to put the blame on everyone, except Michael himself. If his family really cared about him, they would have intervened decades ago, instead of letting the train wreck take place.

How much do you think Debbie was paid to do that interview? It's sad Paris is better off with her, given how dysfunctional and poisonous the Jacksons are.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#8 Nov 9, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
Ah, the media! The media! What a lovely way for the Jackson spin machine to put the blame on everyone, except Michael himself. If his family really cared about him, they would have intervened decades ago, instead of letting the train wreck take place.
How much do you think Debbie was paid to do that interview? It's sad Paris is better off with her, given how dysfunctional and poisonous the Jacksons are.
What makes you think that Debbie was paid for that interview?

You underestimate her values and morals of judgmental one.

Debbie has regrets as a nurse, wife and mother that she could not have done more for MJ.

Since: Jun 13

Fuquay Varina, NC

#10 Nov 9, 2013
Sure, blame the media when you had the opportunity to help dude's drug problems. Matter of fact, Ms. Rowe, didn't you helped in his drug problems by giving him the propofol when you were his nurse and also his wife?

When all else fails, blame an outlet whose only job was to report the news be it true or false. They're just messengers but you blame them for "destroying" Michael.

No, Debbie, you destroyed him, his family (parents, siblings) and Michael Joseph (Joe) Jackson himself destroyed Michael Jackson. Not the media. Reminds me of when Chris Rock was told to not talk about certain folks acting ignorant and claiming "it ain't us, it's the media" and he responded with "when I'm going out tonight, I'm not looking over my back for the media, I'm looking for n-words".

We can blame the media all we want, but in this case, they're not at fault for someone else's death. Matter of fact, I recall when your "sweet, beloved, beautiful" Michael was using the media to sell stupid stories like sleeping in hyperbaric chambers and buying the Elephant Man's bones and building shrines to Liz Taylor and Diana Ross to get people to continue to talk about him.

Matter of fact, you can actually blame Michael Jackson himself for being a pioneer of being famous for doing absolutely nothing when he wasn't promoting his latest record. Him and Madonna Ciccone.
Cujo

Union, NJ

#11 Nov 9, 2013
Someone should have put the Perv of Poop through a woodchipper the second the putty-faced freak touched a little boy. That would have solved everything and the F'loons would have to whine elsewhere.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#13 Nov 10, 2013
BadMan84 wrote:
Sure, blame the media when you had the opportunity to help dude's drug problems. Matter of fact, Ms. Rowe, didn't you helped in his drug problems by giving him the propofol when you were his nurse and also his wife?
When all else fails, blame an outlet whose only job was to report the news be it true or false. They're just messengers but you blame them for "destroying" Michael.
No, Debbie, you destroyed him, his family (parents, siblings) and Michael Joseph (Joe) Jackson himself destroyed Michael Jackson. Not the media. Reminds me of when Chris Rock was told to not talk about certain folks acting ignorant and claiming "it ain't us, it's the media" and he responded with "when I'm going out tonight, I'm not looking over my back for the media, I'm looking for n-words".
We can blame the media all we want, but in this case, they're not at fault for someone else's death. Matter of fact, I recall when your "sweet, beloved, beautiful" Michael was using the media to sell stupid stories like sleeping in hyperbaric chambers and buying the Elephant Man's bones and building shrines to Liz Taylor and Diana Ross to get people to continue to talk about him.
Matter of fact, you can actually blame Michael Jackson himself for being a pioneer of being famous for doing absolutely nothing when he wasn't promoting his latest record. Him and Madonna Ciccone.
Joe Jackson's abuse caused a lot of problems for MJ. That is why MJ never followed the sleazy, brutal path of his father. MJ loved, respected and treated his children and all children with kindness.

Corrupt doctors gave MJ a drug addiction. Any one can get one if they are over prescribed drugs of addiction. Rowe as a nurse that cared for MJ's vitiligo and acne NOT propofol. She was never a doctor nor an anaesthetist.

ALL entertainers promote their music and shows with the media. There is nothing wrong with that but what is bad is when the media target someone and spread lies about them just to sell a story.

That's because BAD news sells and good news doesn't. That's why MJ and Princess Diana became media victims.
bull carp

Avon, CT

#14 Nov 10, 2013
l want you back Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop talking complete garbadge.Michael never had any strange bahavior.its what the press brainwashed you to believe.not one of you looked in to the wonderful person he was.he was the best father you can see how they adored him.the doctor gave him meds he trusted a doctor.can you really blame him anyway after all the Jealousy lies and gossip he has been through.you are just picking on him.because hes the king of entetainment.how many.celebs are doing the same on meds.and dont get mentioned.I can understand why Mike got angry and upset sometimes.way people have treated him.you cant really blame Michael
I know one thing MJ will always be the inspiration
Role model and all time hero to all his fans around the world.we will just be loving him forever.
My ass he is " king of entertainment." bad 25 tv show flopped, las Vegas show is not even a top ten show, all of his concert records broken.
cut the hyperbole
bull carp

Avon, CT

#15 Nov 10, 2013
l want you back Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop talking complete garbadge.Michael never had any strange bahavior.its what the press brainwashed you to believe.not one of you looked in to the wonderful person he was.he was the best father you can see how they adored him.the doctor gave him meds he trusted a doctor.can you really blame him anyway after all the Jealousy lies and gossip he has been through.you are just picking on him.because hes the king of entetainment.how many.celebs are doing the same on meds.and dont get mentioned.I can understand why Mike got angry and upset sometimes.way people have treated him.you cant really blame Michael
I know one thing MJ will always be the inspiration
Role model and all time hero to all his fans around the world.we will just be loving him forever.
Capone: Since you haven't been on a tour since Michael Jackson died, and he's someone you have talked about before in you shows. But what do you think about this circus that has resulted post death?
CR: I don't know. Everyone is like "You can tell how good a father he was by the way those kids cried." Parental hate doesn't really come in until your mid-teens, when you start meeting other people's parents and realizing they're sane. "You guys eat every day?" All 7 year olds love their parents. Even if the parents that beat them, all little kids love their parents, even the bad parents, so we don't know yet. It's sad. "If Marshall McLuhan could see this, he would spin!" [laughs]

Chris Rock

A loving father doesn't mean a good father.
fathers who are incapacitated at night with propofal cant be good.
wake up!

“Best voice ever !”

Since: Mar 09

Devil's Hole

#16 Nov 10, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
It's sad that the media didn't highlight MJ's drug problems instead of making fun of him all the time.
Because he was a clown.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#19 Nov 10, 2013
BadMan84 wrote:
Sure, blame the media when you had the opportunity to help dude's drug problems. Matter of fact, Ms. Rowe, didn't you helped in his drug problems by giving him the propofol when you were his nurse and also his wife?
When all else fails, blame an outlet whose only job was to report the news be it true or false. They're just messengers but you blame them for "destroying" Michael.
No, Debbie, you destroyed him, his family (parents, siblings) and Michael Joseph (Joe) Jackson himself destroyed Michael Jackson. Not the media. Reminds me of when Chris Rock was told to not talk about certain folks acting ignorant and claiming "it ain't us, it's the media" and he responded with "when I'm going out tonight, I'm not looking over my back for the media, I'm looking for n-words".
We can blame the media all we want, but in this case, they're not at fault for someone else's death. Matter of fact, I recall when your "sweet, beloved, beautiful" Michael was using the media to sell stupid stories like sleeping in hyperbaric chambers and buying the Elephant Man's bones and building shrines to Liz Taylor and Diana Ross to get people to continue to talk about him.
Matter of fact, you can actually blame Michael Jackson himself for being a pioneer of being famous for doing absolutely nothing when he wasn't promoting his latest record. Him and Madonna Ciccone.
Exactly, Debbie is a hipocrite! She was there when Klein injected Michael the demerol.
l want you back Michael

UK

#20 Nov 10, 2013
bull carp wrote:
<quoted text>
Capone: Since you haven't been on a tour since Michael Jackson died, and he's someone you have talked about before in you shows. But what do you think about this circus that has resulted post death?
CR: I don't know. Everyone is like "You can tell how good a father he was by the way those kids cried." Parental hate doesn't really come in until your mid-teens, when you start meeting other people's parents and realizing they're sane. "You guys eat every day?" All 7 year olds love their parents. Even if the parents that beat them, all little kids love their parents, even the bad parents, so we don't know yet. It's sad. "If Marshall McLuhan could see this, he would spin!" [laughs]
Chris Rock
A loving father doesn't mean a good father.
fathers who are incapacitated at night with propofal cant be good.
wake up!
Michael was a good father.he protected them
Gave them all care and love.you can see how much respect they had for him.they just adored him.they are lovely children he was a good parent
He done a fantastic job bringing them up
He wrote you are my life for them.they thought the world to each other.least he had someone to turn to and trust.and he looked after his animal and cared for them.thats what he had staff for he was just a genuine nice guy.with tender heart
He was sort gentle so caring and kind.You couldnt
Wish for a better role model.Michael will live on generstions and generations to come.new fans adding all the time.what an Inspiration.and forever
Are true hero.how long did he take to sell 50 dates at the 02 fans were sleeping outside to get tickets
Thats how much hes loved over the world.all his films been massive bad concert was number one

Michael Jackson was a genius.what a powerful voice.an Incredible dancer.and amazing song writer what cant this man do
A genius,a living Legend ,Megastar thats what Michael is what an entertainer and showman
Michaels the true king, king of pop,rock and soul.
The king of entertainment.and wonderful actor film maker producer he just a wonderful wonderful man
And we just think the world of him
Rambeaux

Malvern, PA

#22 Nov 10, 2013
I kinda miss his 'lil silly pansy azz.
Bull carp

Avon, CT

#23 Nov 11, 2013
l want you back Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael was a good father.he protected them
Gave them all care and love.you can see how much respect they had for him.they just adored him.they are lovely children he was a good parent
He done a fantastic job bringing them up
He wrote you are my life for them.they thought the world to each other.least he had someone to turn to and trust.and he looked after his animal and cared for them.thats what he had staff for he was just a genuine nice guy.with tender heart
He was sort gentle so caring and kind.You couldnt
Wish for a better role model.Michael will live on generstions and generations to come.new fans adding all the time.what an Inspiration.and forever
Are true hero.how long did he take to sell 50 dates at the 02 fans were sleeping outside to get tickets
Thats how much hes loved over the world.all his films been massive bad concert was number one
Michael Jackson was a genius.what a powerful voice.an Incredible dancer.and amazing song writer what cant this man do
A genius,a living Legend ,Megastar thats what Michael is what an entertainer and showman
Michaels the true king, king of pop,rock and soul.
The king of entertainment.and wonderful actor film maker producer he just a wonderful wonderful man
And we just think the world of him
As a recording artist, Presley’s accomplishments are unparalleled. He is believed to have sold more than one billion records worldwide, about 40 percent of those outside the U.S. Presley still appears to hold the largest number of gold, platinum, and multiplatinum certifications of any artist in history; as of While certainly other artists preceded him to the alter of rock & roll, he is indisputably its king.'2010, 151 different albums and singles. He remained an unmatched chart performer from the Seventies until the first decade of the 21st Century when, as the population of record buyers increased, the chart numbers of top sellers like Mariah Carey and Madonna began to challenge his. According to Billboard, Elvis had 149 charting pop singles: 114 Top 40, 40 Top Ten, and 18 Number Ones
rolling stone bio

Elvis is the true king syncophant .

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#24 Nov 11, 2013
l want you back Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael was a good father.he protected them
Gave them all care and love.you can see how much respect they had for him.they just adored him.they are lovely children he was a good parent
He done a fantastic job bringing them up
Protected them from what? I hardly consider somebody a good father when his very small children find him on the floor, from a drug overdose, and spends his time bringing little boys to bed with him.

Tell me. In his testimony, Brett Barnes said spent the night in bed with Michael and Prince, after he grew pubes. Given Brett was sexually abused by Michael when he was at the age Michael liked, care to explain what they did to Prince?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#25 Nov 11, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Protected them from what? I hardly consider somebody a good father when his very small children find him on the floor, from a drug overdose, and spends his time bringing little boys to bed with him.
Tell me. In his testimony, Brett Barnes said spent the night in bed with Michael and Prince, after he grew pubes. Given Brett was sexually abused by Michael when he was at the age Michael liked, care to explain what they did to Prince?
You are goin to far Len...
Rambeaux

Malvern, PA

#26 Nov 11, 2013
I think I will go to the liguor store and buy a fifth of "Jesus juice" in his memory.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#29 Nov 11, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You are goin to far Len...
That's not an explanation of why Michael and one of his outgrown "special" friends were in the same bed, with Prince.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Entertaining 'Legends in Concert' at Foxwoods Dec 5 Memphisrain 2
News Paris Jackson shows off new sunflower tattoo as... Dec 5 Holly Would 2
News Michael Jackson's Robert Burns songs to be rele... (Jan '12) Dec 4 Kimo9g 3
News Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit? (Dec '08) Dec 1 Pearljr 64,784
Proof That Jordan Chandler Accurately Described... (Apr '13) Nov 20 RichardBurnham 704
Why does MJ grab his penis while dancing??? (May '07) Nov 12 chocolate girl 210
News Woman's suit claims Michael Jackson sexually ab... Nov 10 Sleepingboy 5
More from around the web