Michael Jackson's hologram: Creepy or cool?

There are 20 comments on the KXLY-TV Spokane story from May 19, 2014, titled Michael Jackson's hologram: Creepy or cool?. In it, KXLY-TV Spokane reports that:

Despite the well of affection for the late Michael Jackson, his "return" in the form of a hologram at Sunday night's Billboard Music Awards didn't meet with unanimous approval.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KXLY-TV Spokane.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#1 May 19, 2014
Anything to do with Pedo Pan is creepy.

“Dark Lord of All.”

Since: Jun 13

The Untempered Schism.

#4 May 19, 2014
Definitely C-R-E-E-P-Y!
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#5 May 19, 2014
I expected that the estate would approve a Michael Jackson hologram to be shown on television on the billboard awards show in the first week of the new album hitting the retail stores for purchace. It was great publicity for the reinagined music. Apparently, not everybody liked the hologram incuding some floons. I've been reading comments about the MJ hologram and it is mixed. I suppose it could be considered creepy for a few reasons but it was interesting too see how it turned out even if it is a computerized image of what was Michael Jackson. It is the estate and Sony's attempt to bring the clown back from the grave. Obviously, they spend some money on the music in hopes it would get people talking and rushing out to buy the new CD and/or downloading the discs.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#6 May 19, 2014
*to

Opps...wouldn't want to be called a dumb American by the grammar nazi.

Since: May 14

Edinburgh, UK

#7 May 20, 2014
Octopus, don't you mean "oops" not "opps"? You could also capitalise, "Billboard" as it's a name. Also, learn to spell "purchaSe". Is your name "Octopuc"? I don't know what to believe about the MJ hologram. Didn't you say, on another thread, that it looked like MJ was REALLY there? I wonder. I bet you don't.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#8 May 20, 2014
Cool

“Agent Provocateur”

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#9 May 21, 2014
Creepy.
FYI

Ennis, TX

#10 May 21, 2014
Creepy, just like the real thing.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#11 May 21, 2014
Like the baby says in the Allstate commercial creeeeppy!!!

Since: Jun 13

Wilson, NC

#12 May 21, 2014
Creepy.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#14 May 21, 2014
Didn't know SONY was into the circus freak sideshow business.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#15 May 21, 2014
Accurate Information wrote:
Octopus, don't you mean "oops" not "opps"? You could also capitalise, "Billboard" as it's a name. Also, learn to spell "purchaSe". Is your name "Octopuc"? I don't know what to believe about the MJ hologram. Didn't you say, on another thread, that it looked like MJ was REALLY there? I wonder. I bet you don't.
Typos.

Who cares, grammar Nazi?

The clown hologram would be molesting boys if it could. Is Wacko walking arould in a body suit?
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#16 May 21, 2014
*around.

It is very easy to make a typo error, floon.

Tell us where the clown is hiding.

“Dark Lord of All.”

Since: Jun 13

The Untempered Schism.

#17 May 21, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
The clown hologram would be molesting boys if it could.
It sure would. I see the programmers were f'loon enough to make sure the hologram grabbed it's own crotch. I'd hate to see any young boys get near the stage.

Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#18 May 21, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text> It sure would. I see the programmers were f'loon enough to make sure the hologram grabbed it's own crotch. I'd hate to see any young boys get near the stage.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jDRTghGZ7XUXX
The clown hologram looks too healthy to be the real Wacko. After watching a few times, I can definitely see some strange stuff going on. The technical graphics of the performance obviously cost Sony or the estate some money to produce and it was made to capitalize on the new album. Of course, I do not know how they do the production with the hologram but it was done in Las Vegas. In all fairness, if the dead Michael Jackson was not such a scum, I would say something postive about the song because it is not really horrible. I was surprised that the whole deluxe version of the album was already put on You Tube. I listened to it and some songs are better than others. But it is certainly not a masterpiece by any means. It is pathetic that the music industry does not seem to care that Wacko was a child molester though. The bottom line is making money to advertise bragging rights as if the clown can still score hits being dead. The hologram acts as his new MTV video. It was very brilliantly planned to get Michael Jackson's music some extra attention.

Unfortunately, Wacko was still a pedophile.
MICHAEL YOURE MY ANGEL

UK

#19 May 22, 2014
I had mixed feelings about this.because nothing could ever take the place of Michael.then being an MJ fan.this is cool.because it keeps his legacy going.when I watched it again on You tube It
Made me miss him even more badly. and the latest song thats been leaked on you tube All I need
Every word on that song was how we feel about Michael.especially the last part of the song
You are all I need in my life.(so true Michael
You are all I dream here at night
Close your eyes imagian im taking you away
Then one more time close your eyes
Im always here to stay.
Thats songs most definitely about Michael.and
How we all feel for him.MJ the best ever.I love him
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#20 May 23, 2014
MICHAEL YOURE MY ANGEL wrote:
I had mixed feelings about this.because nothing could ever take the place of Michael.then being an MJ fan.this is cool.because it keeps his legacy going.when I watched it again on You tube It
Made me miss him even more badly. and the latest song thats been leaked on you tube All I need
Every word on that song was how we feel about Michael.especially the last part of the song
You are all I need in my life.(so true Michael
You are all I dream here at night
Close your eyes imagian im taking you away
Then one more time close your eyes
Im always here to stay.
Thats songs most definitely about Michael.and
How we all feel for him.MJ the best ever.I love him
Now close your eyes again and know that he is singing that song to a 13 year old boy with no pube$.
Robin

Glen Burnie, MD

#21 May 23, 2014
Watch Madonna at Bill Cunningham Show She Performed Vogue

Since: May 14

Edinburgh, UK

#22 May 23, 2014
Octopus, I've already written, on another thread, that it's not relevant to anything, about MJ's whereabouts. Just because I know/believe he is alive, that doesn't mean I know where he is. He could be "hiding" in plain sight somewhere remote. Or, he could be in hiding somewhere not so remote. MJ loves a disguise, a physical as well as an online one. Who knows.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#23 May 23, 2014
Accurate Information wrote:
Octopus, I've already written, on another thread, that it's not relevant to anything, about MJ's whereabouts. Just because I know/believe he is alive, that doesn't mean I know where he is. He could be "hiding" in plain sight somewhere remote. Or, he could be in hiding somewhere not so remote. MJ loves a disguise, a physical as well as an online one. Who knows.
As a narcissist, the living Wacko would not go over a month without doing another stupid publicity stunt. There were no such idiotic displays after June 25, 2009.

The pedophile is forever gone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mother of the year 4 min Len is Disgusted 179
News Judge to Decide if Jackson Accuser Can Sue Estate 5 hr Pop Tart- 433
Dolla Store Jacko 7 hr MJFRIEND 3
News Michael Jackson's Heal The World Girl Grew Up T... 8 hr Sleepingboy 57
Tatum O'Neal's relationship with Michael Jackson. (Aug '07) 8 hr Sleepingboy 413
Tom Mesereau, defender of pedophiles 10 hr Jesse Pinkman 3
News Lionel Richie: 'Something Was Seriously Wrong W... 11 hr Len is Disgusted 211
More from around the web