No.

First Prev
of 11
Next Last

ononothimagin

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1 Nov 30, 2012
OK, it's time for several unscrupulous topix posters to take a good look in the mirror.

Naturally, as is typical for topix, you can skim a good 10 to 15 votes off the top of the "No" column right off the bat due to the badass factor.

Then, as time goes on, you can easily dismiss most of the hundreds of votes in this column due to notorious badasses casting repeated "No" votes.

What's really going to be telling will be the "Yes" votes.

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#2 Nov 30, 2012
Does anyone remember "Who is the biggest racist?" It's deleted now but two people were offered as symbols of racism on topic, "Hunja" and me. The votes for Hunja outnumbered mine for several weeks. This infuriated Jina, who wrote that she was going to make sure that 150 votes for me as the biggest racist were entered that day. Sure enough, within 24 hours, 150 votes were added to my name.

Do you really believe that Jina was able to tack on 150 votes in a single topix poll with one account?

I don't.

Clearly Jina is a bold faced liar and the owner of multiple accounts here.

We can expect Jina to say that what I just posted is all just a figment of my imagination and none of it is true but anyone that has been a regular participant in this forum knows that what I wrote is the truth.

One person adding 150 votes to a poll within 24 hours is quite a feat considering if she was doing it with only one account, she would need to leave that page and return later to add another vote. Apparently topix felt Jina had corrupted this poll so badly, they deleted the poll the next day but it's indicative of the true nature of the person that is currently trying to soften her image after going too far calling someone a "fa**ot"

Don't believe it for a second.

Jina hasn't changed. She is the same old pompous loudmouth that she has always been.

“Who’s the most lovable poster” was created on Oct. 22 of this year and has 660 comments.

“Who is the biggest hater and why?” was created on Aug. 17 of this year and has 270 comments. Approximately half of the comments of “Who’s the most lovable poster.”

What sets “Who’s the most lovable poster” miles apart from “Who is the biggest hater and why?” is that it has an astronomical 3,058 votes to “Who is the biggest hater and why?” tiny 491 votes!!

Yep,“Who is the biggest hater and why?” was posted 2 months earlier than “Who’s the most lovable poster” and yet has 1/7th of the votes!!!

You gotta wonder, how could a similar poll (One that deals with hate and the other deals with love.) have nearly half the comments but only a seventh of the votes?

If we're estimating votes in relation to their comments, it feasible that “Who’s the most lovable poster” would have nearly twice as many votes as “Who is the biggest hater and why?" or approximately 1,000 votes.

Twice as many comments, twice as many votes. This would be a reasonable estimate, right?

YOU WOULDN'T EVEN BE CLOSE!!

“Who’s the most lovable poster” RECEIVED 7 TIMES AS MANY VOTES IN A LITTLE OVER A MONTH!!!

Suspicious, no?

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#3 Nov 30, 2012
If you look at who commented on those two videos, these names pop up over and over again…

1. Me. I’ll put myself on the top of the list.
2. Len Is Disgusted
3. InDaHouse
4. smilemjj
5. Jermaine7
6. goodvibrations
7. J-J-Jina Wild (Which could account for anywhere between 5 to 10 usernames.)
8. PopTart
9. Jolly Boo
10. Octo
11. NFL Fan
12. Hunja
13. Chas USG
14. zepforever
15. The Clowns from Denmark (Which can be as many as 5 people.)
16. hiro
17. jim
18. persephone

That’s it.

Approximately 20 people over and over and over again!

Out of the 20 people that possessively dominate these polls, how in the hell did PopTart get nearly half of over 3,000 votes?

By lying and cheating, of course.

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#4 Nov 30, 2012
Jina has accused me of using multiple accounts in this forum to tally up the positive votes on my comments. What she failed to mention is that there is only one way to do that on topix. Members are free to cast as many votes as they like on polls but the only way to tack on additional post judgments is WITH MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS.

In one fit of rage, Jina admitted that the person posting incendiary comments under the username “Aussie” was she. I told J-J-Jina Wild to post a comment using an old username of hers, "Jina Wild" to prove it wasn't deleted. Jina posted a response as "jina wild," saying, "why should I do that?" I answered, "to prove it hasn't been deleted." She came back a few minutes later under the username, "Jina Wild" and said, "There ya go!!"

No matter how much Jina puffs her chest out and pretends that she's better than we are...

THAT'S 4 DIFFERENT USERNAMES FROM THE SAME PERSON!!!!

PopTart claims she wouldn't lie or cheat to corrupt a poll here on topix and yet, Jina and PopTart are bosom buddies.

You would think that Jina would be above this devious behavior considering she's a mother of several children.

If they are aware of her practices here on topix, what kind of role model does this make Jina?

If they're young and impressionable, they probably think it makes her a real clever badass but when they get older, will they wonder why Mom felt it was so important to lie and cheat in a forum?

The integrity of this forum rests on the shoulders of it's members.

You wanna lie?

You wanna cheat?

It's up to you but that's your reflection in the mirror.

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#5 Nov 30, 2012
One last thing....

I've entered one vote in the "Yes" column. That's where I'll stop.

Considering there only approx. 20 people that repeatedly duke it out in this dispute, I would wager that AT THE MOST, only between 10 t0 20 votes should appear in this column.

Hundreds or even thousands of "No" votes will be a sign that the corrupt practices of crooked members like Jina, PopTart and NFL Fan (Jina's loyal lap dog) is alive and well.
mj died a toad

Denmark

#6 Nov 30, 2012
ononothimagin wrote:
It's up to you but that's your reflection in the mirror.
http://youtu.be/1GGP8ZRVC0s ***/die hard.inc /***
http://youtu.be/k0BWlvnBmIE ***/PPTHINK.INC/***
he no move b4 u do - dat dude in da mirr'.
just sayin..
wordaddict - go to rehab!
mj died a toad

Denmark

#8 Nov 30, 2012

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#11 Nov 30, 2012
mj died a toad wrote:
<quoted text>
http://youtu.be/1GGP8ZRVC0s ***/die hard.inc /***
http://youtu.be/k0BWlvnBmIE ***/PPTHINK.INC/***
he no move b4 u do - dat dude in da mirr'.
just sayin..
wordaddict - go to rehab!

I'll get to you later.

Unlike Jina, maybe you're ready to explain why you think you need additional identities for one forum.

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#13 Nov 30, 2012
Lookie there! So far, the "Yes" votes outnumber the "No" votes!

But then, Jina and PopTart haven't gotten here yet.

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#17 Dec 1, 2012
Well, so far the results have been reasonably paced. No gross, outrageous voting on either end.

Maybe I should create polls more often!

People seem to be more honest in MY polls!

So far, anyway.
Bruce the Almighty

Aarhus, Denmark

#18 Dec 1, 2012
ononothimagin wrote:
Well, so far the results have been reasonably paced. No gross, outrageous voting on either end.
Maybe I should create polls more often!
People seem to be more honest in MY polls!
So far, anyway.
my son is not another id or nic of mine.
do u have holy ground terms in this us nonsense group at all?
what i think of your supersized egotrippin here at this point
wouldnt be contained in any of your "All about MEE" poles no matter what u came up with to flatter your need for attention.
my kid tried to add some fun calling himself toad as to fraud -
and all your limited universe of ego can come up with is that it was me shifting between id's.
impressive.'
do u know zilch about children -?
or are u too busy being one so you overlook their presence?
think about it.
or
dont

off to birdsville.
this is downright depressing.

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#19 Dec 1, 2012
Bruce the Almighty wrote:
<quoted text>
my son is not another id or nic of mine.
do u have holy ground terms in this us nonsense group at all?
what i think of your supersized egotrippin here at this point
wouldnt be contained in any of your "All about MEE" poles no matter what u came up with to flatter your need for attention.
my kid tried to add some fun calling himself toad as to fraud -
and all your limited universe of ego can come up with is that it was me shifting between id's.
impressive.'
do u know zilch about children -?
or are u too busy being one so you overlook their presence?
think about it.
or
dont
off to birdsville.
this is downright depressing.
I told you, if you can prove that I multiple nics, DO IT!!!

I've proven Jina has.

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#20 Dec 1, 2012
I "have" multiple nics...

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#21 Dec 1, 2012
If you'll notice, I don't say that the "Clowns from Denmark" are one person.

I said that posts from Denmark could be as many as 5 people.

So what's yer beef?
Bruce the Almighty

Denmark

#22 Dec 1, 2012
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you, if you can prove that I multiple nics, DO IT!!!
I've proven Jina has.
what gives you the impression that the issue you are on about
matters to me -
do i care?
and whats your point?
none
really..
snap out of it?
need a push ?
if
not
never mind
no hard feelings

split - time
Bruce the Almighty

Denmark

#23 Dec 1, 2012
ononothimagin wrote:
If you'll notice, I don't say that the "Clowns from Denmark" are one person.
I said that posts from Denmark could be as many as 5 people.
So what's yer beef?
ok. i wouldnt know what that expression means
(gigg*)- what's my beef?
medium rare...?
( lost here - 1-0 to you Mr Lemon Juice!)

? Translate?
pretty please -(:=

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#24 Dec 1, 2012
Bruce the Almighty wrote:
<quoted text>
what gives you the impression that the issue you are on about
matters to me -
do i care?
and whats your point?
none
really..
snap out of it?
need a push ?
if
not
never mind
no hard feelings
split - time
The only "point" I have to make as far as you're concerned is if you're going to say that I have multiple nics, you ought to be able to prove it.

But then, you wouldn't be a Denmark Clown if you could, would you?
Bruce the Almighty

Copenhagen, Denmark

#25 Dec 1, 2012
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
The only "point" I have to make as far as you're concerned is if you're going to say that I have multiple nics, you ought to be able to prove it.
But then, you wouldn't be a Denmark Clown if you could, would you?
ahm ... nope!
i'm nobody and anybody - already told u this - but since im on random repeat here's ... well c 4 urself if u have a minute
Dave TV!!
http://youtu.be/lN-4lX0QyZc

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#26 Dec 2, 2012
UPDATE:

Since I created, "Was Most Lovable Poster Fixed?" a mere 3 days ago, over 400 votes have been added to Pop Tart’s name as the most lovable poster.

This is exceedingly odd considering only 12 of these almost 1,500 people have had the initiative to step up and demonstrate that she has come by those numbers honestly in this poll.

This suggests one of two things, either these people are confining their loyalty to you in one poll and one poll only or people with multiple usernames,(You know who you are) don't care how suspicious it looks. It's more important to show everyone what big badasses they are!

Yeppers, let's break it down, shall we?

5 days ago, Pop Tart had approx. 1,058 votes as the most lovable poster.

This was before I created "Was Most Lovable Poster Fixed?"

The second I created this thread, the votes for Pop Tart skyrocketed!!!

She has added on almost a third of her total votes in the last few days!!

And yet, only 12 of these mystery voters have offered any indication that she obtained those votes legitimately in my poll.

Hmmmmmmm...

It just keeps getting curiouser and curiouser.

It makes Pop Tart long for the days when InDaHouse, NFL Fan and Jina could come busting on the scene like brick shithouses, boasting about how much better they are than the rest of us and few people were brave enough to challenge them!!

Ahhhhh, the good old days....

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#27 Dec 2, 2012
OK, we're at 14 "Yes" votes. This is slightly over half of the 20 people that routinely participate in the polls that I'm involved in.

Let's take a look at that list again...

1. Me.(That would be a "Yes.")
2. Len Is Disgusted (Likely a "No.")
3. InDaHouse (No longer here to vote unless he has opened a new account.)
4. smilemjj (Probably "Yes." I don't think she finds Pop Tart very lovable.)
5. Jermaine7 (Definitely "Yes." He has commented that he believes that poll was fixed too.)
6. goodvibrations (Probably "Yes." She's a MJ fan.)
7. J-J-Jina Wild (Most definitely "NO!" Why would she start telling the truth now?)
8. PopTart (See above.)
9. Jolly Boo (I think "No.")
10. Octo (Doesn't seem to want to play this game anymore.)
11. NFL Fan (I think this lap dog is one of Jina's additional usernames, so "No.")
12. Hunja (Another fan of Jina, so "No.")
13. Chas USG (Probably wouldn't vote but he's no fan of Jina or Pop Tart either.)
14. zepforever (Who knows? This guy just likes to argue.)
15. The Clowns from Denmark (This badass would cast any vote that opposes me, so even though this MJ fan be endorsing "haterz," probably "No.")
16. hiro (Probably "No.")
17. jim (Definitely "No." He thinks Jina is one hot momma.)
18. persephone (Not sure. She hasn't been around lately.)

I count 10 definite "No(s)" here so at 14 votes, they're pushing it.

It's possible there are people voting in this poll but not commenting so let's leave them some leeway.

If we get up to 50 "No(s)" or more, you know what's happening.

People with multiple accounts are jacking this poll up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Paris Jackson cuts touches down in London follo... 1 hr Jake 4
News Paris Jackson Posts Rare Home Video From Childh... 19 hr Just Me 25
News Quincy Jones Wasn't Lying About Michael Jackson... 19 hr Just Me 16
News Rabbi Shmuley Boteach (Aug '10) 19 hr zionist media cabal 13
MJ haters slander and illegal activity against ... (Aug '13) 19 hr Just Me 49
News Michael Jackson's secret sister was 'rejected b... Fri Just Me 1
News Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit? (Dec '08) Feb 15 Philip 64,803
More from around the web