Has Michael Jackson ever had sex with...

Has Michael Jackson ever had sex with a woman?

Created by UNoseWho on Nov 1, 2007

1,361 votes

Click on an option to vote

What woman would stoop so low?

Naaaaa! BWAHAHAHA!

Bubbles would get jealous.

Lisa Marie said he didn't.

Be serious now.

Ask the female Llama.

Anthony Pellicano says no.

Snicker...!

Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#1632 Aug 18, 2014
Jina Wild_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, RB, get yourself a new goal in life. Do something manly and worthwhile just like Jermaine does - you know, start weeping and wailing about a dead child molester that you pretend to know and then stalk yourself. Yeah, something like that....
Yes. I guess I need to get in touch with my inner child like Jermaine and his hero Michael Jackson. Or maybe it was touch (fondle) the inner child closest to Wacko's bedroom, like their hero Michael Jackson.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1633 Aug 18, 2014
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text> Yes. I guess I need to get in touch with my inner child like Jermaine and his hero Michael Jackson. Or maybe it was touch (fondle) the inner child closest to Wacko's bedroom, like their hero Michael Jackson.
Rickey Bobby...were yo ever a child...or were ya born old and boring?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1634 Aug 18, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be carrying Wacko's love child...
I take contraception, unless it's an immaculate conception.

Having MJ's baby would have been a blessing.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#1635 Aug 18, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
I take contraception, unless it's an immaculate conception.
Having MJ's baby would have been a blessing.
They should remake Roman Polanski's "Rosemary's Baby" as "Jacko's Baby"

The horror.

However, Wacko never had sex with any woman because he desired little boys. His disgusting seed did not even swim to Ms Debbie Rowe's infected egg. Instead, Dr Arnie Klein exploded into a cup for the sick clown, who froze fat Arnie's spunk to later be implanted into the horse lady whale. Nine months later came Prince Michael and then the desperate blonde gave test tube birth to Paris. The clown's spotted, greasy dong reserved only for under aged male tots.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#1636 Aug 18, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
My partner has commented on how much I am glowing lately.
If you really had a partner, how would he feel knowing your dream fantasy about sex with Michael Wackson got you off more than he did?

Location hidden

#1637 Aug 19, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>If you really had a partner, how would he feel knowing your dream fantasy about sex with Michael Wackson got you off more than he did?
You may have a problem with distinguishing the difference between reality and dreams but I don't. I don't get jealous of others' dreams. Open your heart and allow some love into your sad heart Len.

Location hidden

#1638 Aug 19, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>They should remake Roman Polanski's "Rosemary's Baby" as "Jacko's Baby"

The horror.

However, Wacko never had sex with any woman because he desired little boys. His disgusting seed did not even swim to Ms Debbie Rowe's infected egg. Instead, Dr Arnie Klein exploded into a cup for the sick clown, who froze fat Arnie's spunk to later be implanted into the horse lady whale. Nine months later came Prince Michael and then the desperate blonde gave test tube birth to Paris. The clown's spotted, greasy dong reserved only for under aged male tots.
MJ's insist MJ had sexual liaisons with women.

Location hidden

#1639 Aug 19, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>They should remake Roman Polanski's "Rosemary's Baby" as "Jacko's Baby"

The horror.

Security staff.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#1640 Aug 19, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Security staff.
They are obviously big bodyguard types that were ashamed to have had been working security knowing that Wacko was molesting boys on their clock since there were no women around to manipulate into their beds. I do not know why that they would write a book claiming that Michael Jackson was a womanizer. It probably was written with the strict guidance from the estate because it obvious that the dancing grasshopper desired boys. They were paid to ignore the clown and provide protection. I take their laughable book with a grain of salt.

I've seen Jacko's reaction on video on You Tube when he was at a press gathering in New York City for "Invincible" and he was put out from getting out of his chair behind the table to give this really hot female a hug. He definitely was not interested. I do not think the clown could be bothered with most women except for select celebrity dates and fake marriages for publicity purposes. To him, it was work...
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#1641 Aug 19, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have sexual dreams about Wacko, you are just as bad as Donna with her clown cushions.

Michael Jackson was one ugly dude that at one point, he looked like a woman. He then got that hideous indentation in his new plastic chin before he died. His appearance changed rapidly.

I guess he was just friends with some women like Diana Ross, Brooke Shields, Elizabeth Taylor, Lisa Marie Presley and Debbie Rowe. It was because he knew that there was an understanding that it was not romantic.

Location hidden

#1643 Aug 19, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>They are obviously big bodyguard types that were ashamed to have had been working security knowing that Wacko was molesting boys on their clock since there were no women around to manipulate into their beds. I do not know why that they would write a book claiming that Michael Jackson was a womanizer. It probably was written with the strict guidance from the estate because it obvious that the dancing grasshopper desired boys. They were paid to ignore the clown and provide protection. I take their laughable book with a grain of salt.

I've seen Jacko's reaction on video on You Tube when he was at a press gathering in New York City for "Invincible" and he was put out from getting out of his chair behind the table to give this really hot female a hug. He definitely was not interested. I do not think the clown could be bothered with most women except for select celebrity dates and fake marriages for publicity purposes. To him, it was work...
Security see a lot of things that most people don't and have to report all illegal behavior.

Location hidden

#1644 Aug 19, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>If you have sexual dreams about Wacko, you are just as bad as Donna with her clown cushions.

Michael Jackson was one ugly dude that at one point, he looked like a woman. He then got that hideous indentation in his new plastic chin before he died. His appearance changed rapidly.

I guess he was just friends with some women like Diana Ross, Brooke Shields, Elizabeth Taylor, Lisa Marie Presley and Debbie Rowe. It was because he knew that there was an understanding that it was not romantic.
Since when does anyone have control over what they dream? You would have to be the very first. You may have found him ugly or envied him but millions didn't. The majority rules.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#1645 Aug 19, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael also insisted it was perfectly innocent to sleep with other people's children.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#1646 Aug 19, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Security see a lot of things that most people don't and have to report all illegal behavior.
The mob have security. Who says that those guys have to report illegal activity?
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#1647 Aug 19, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when does anyone have control over what they dream? You would have to be the very first. You may have found him ugly or envied him but millions didn't. The majority rules.
Please.

The clown destroyed his looks decades ago. He is a nightmare to most people. A monster. I can never be envious of a dead pedophile that shit his pants.

There should be nothing hot and sexy about the dead clown for any red blooded woman with a brain stem, unless they actually like butchered pedophiles that look like ugly women.

Location hidden

#1648 Aug 19, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
Please.
The clown destroyed his looks decades ago. He is a nightmare to most people. A monster. I can never be envious of a dead pedophile that shit his pants.
There should be nothing hot and sexy about the dead clown for any red blooded woman with a brain stem, unless they actually like butchered pedophiles that look like ugly women.
Octo...say somethin nice for a change...damn...
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#1649 Aug 19, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text> Octo...say somethin nice for a change...damn...
Okay, I will say something nice...

You are a very likeable guy, Jermaine. You just need to wake up out of your clown fantasies.

Location hidden

#1650 Aug 19, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael also insisted it was perfectly innocent to sleep with other people's children.
I have to agree with him, it is for most people unless you are a pedophile of course.

I hope that you agree unless sleeping with children scares you for some strange reason.

Location hidden

#1651 Aug 19, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
The mob have security. Who says that those guys have to report illegal activity?
It's all part of their job description. Derrr!

Location hidden

#1652 Aug 19, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, I will say something nice...
You are a very likeable guy, Jermaine. You just need to wake up out of your clown fantasies.
Really? So if I don't support MJ..then I'm "likeable"??? lol....btw..I have never fantasied bout a clown...lol...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wade robson paid by illuminati 16 hr Spotted Wee 2
Child Molestation Expert: Victims Can Take 20 t... (Apr '15) May 25 Spotted Wee 438
Paid jewish trolls May 24 Space ace 23
Vindicate was an epic fail! May 22 Spotted Wee 1
A fb page against Wade Robson won't make him lo... May 16 Spotted Wee 5
Does it stink inside Michael Jackson's coffin? (Jul '09) May 15 The Power Of Mast... 79
The Continued Dying Legacy Of The Clown (Dec '11) May 15 The Power Of Mast... 760
More from around the web