Has Michael Jackson ever had sex with...

Has Michael Jackson ever had sex with a woman?

Created by UNoseWho on Nov 1, 2007

1,361 votes

Click on an option to vote

What woman would stoop so low?

Naaaaa! BWAHAHAHA!

Bubbles would get jealous.

Lisa Marie said he didn't.

Be serious now.

Ask the female Llama.

Anthony Pellicano says no.

Snicker...!

Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#1610 Aug 13, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
He had sex with me the other night in my dreams. That counts.
I had sex with all the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders last night! So what. Neither one would ever happen for real. It counts for nothing.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1611 Aug 13, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
I don't know who to feel more sorry for - MJ or you.

Hey, and BTW, how was it doing the wild thang with a corpse?
Encore

Bangkok, Thailand

#1612 Aug 13, 2014
Karla wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the fans only believe anything positive....so...
We sure as hell will never believe that Michael Jackson molested children....so...
ready to call it quits on the mud slinging?
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#1613 Aug 13, 2014
Encore wrote:
<quoted text>We sure as hell will never believe that Michael Jackson molested children....so...
That's okay. Believe in what you want. As far as calling it quits, no way. There is more mud to sling now than ever before. Soon it will start to stick and bring the whole estate down, along with the remaining tarnished image of the pedophile Michael Jackson. Five molestation references this weekend alone. No references to any of his new songs. I thought this would have died out by now. Why quit when your ahead?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1614 Aug 13, 2014
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text> That's okay. Believe in what you want. As far as calling it quits, no way. There is more mud to sling now than ever before. Soon it will start to stick and bring the whole estate down, along with the remaining tarnished image of the pedophile Michael Jackson. Five molestation references this weekend alone. No references to any of his new songs. I thought this would have died out by now. Why quit when your ahead?
Hey Rickey Bobby...isn't it time you get a new life goal?
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#1615 Aug 13, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Rickey Bobby...isn't it time you get a new life goal?
After you.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1616 Aug 13, 2014
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text> After you.
lol...I am not the one on a forum berating a man I don't like....

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#1617 Aug 13, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text> lol...I am not the one on a forum berating a man I don't like....
Discussing a pedophile on this board, Pickles. You might talk about your fake stalker and the next pseudodrama in your made-up life.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#1618 Aug 14, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text> lol...I am not the one on a forum berating a man I don't like....
No. Wrong again. I didn't really like or dislike him prior to the accusations about him being a pedophile. The dislike came later as I learned more about his molesting young boys. Unlike you, I read and believe what is written in the court documents. You choose to ignore them believing Len made them up.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#1620 Aug 14, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
Nobody on this board needed to know about your fantasy. In your dreams is the only place Michael would have ever wanted you.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#1621 Aug 14, 2014
Encore wrote:
<quoted text>We sure as hell will never believe that Michael Jackson molested children....so...
Since you are so sure of your belief, do explain how a child so accurately described a blotch on Michael's Thang, the D.A. wanted to bring the drawing, description, and photos into court, while the defense fought tooth and nail to keep them out.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#1622 Aug 17, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
"We had one encounter when she got real intimate and I chickened out." It sounds like he simply wasn't into women sexually. What normal twenty-three year old man would turn down Brooke Shields, after all?
At the 1984 Grammy's Brooke Shields looked like a prop as MJ was smitten for Emmanuel Lewis. He carried him like a baby, even though he could walk and was 12 years old.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1623 Aug 17, 2014
Jina Wild_ wrote:
<quoted text>It's the only place anybody will ever have sex with you.
Stop being jealous of my hot sex life. I'm not the only woman he had.

Location hidden

#1624 Aug 17, 2014
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>I had sex with all the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders last night! So what. Neither one would ever happen for real. It counts for nothing.
My sexual experience was not only better than yours, it felt very real too.
I bet you woke up with a very sore ass.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1625 Aug 17, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Ew! TMI! My condolences.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#1626 Aug 17, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you woke up with a very sore ass.
"Was" is a very telling word. Just like any floon, you compare your sex life with someone you don't know on the internet. Tell me which cheerleader had a [email protected] or do you know nothing about anatomy..

What I can tell you is that all the boys Michael Jackson was in bed with must have had very sore a$$es.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#1627 Aug 17, 2014
What kind of person would want to have sex with a clown like Michael Jackson in their dreams?

He would surely be a turn off for most of the adult population. He was hideously ugly to boot. Besides, the clown would not have wanted to have sex with any adult, male or female. It is obvious that the dancing scarecrow was a complete sicko. Knowing the graphic details of what he did to Wade Robson and Jimmy Safechuck, the baby photos and posters found on his death room dresser, including a giant pin up of "Sweet Baby" is especially creepy. Michael Jackson love to sniff dirty diapers as well as soiled boy briefs. I cringe at what the disgusting pedophile might have done to both Prince Michael and Blanket when they were still infants. Most people can figure it out. Wacko seemed to have done more depraved sexual abuse to the younger boys than with Jordan Chandler and Gavin Arvizo. Chilling. It is a blessing that the disgraced clown is dead and rotting in his soiled grave. Perhaps, Dr Conrad Murray did know something and put the butchered scarecrow out of his misery on purpose. Murray is definitely a unsung hero.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#1628 Aug 17, 2014
TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
At the 1984 Grammy's Brooke Shields looked like a prop as MJ was smitten for Emmanuel Lewis. He carried him like a baby, even though he could walk and was 12 years old.
Brooke Shields must look back on that event as one of the most humiliating experiences, of her life.

Location hidden

#1629 Aug 18, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>Ew! TMI! My condolences.
My partner has commented on how much I am glowing lately.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#1631 Aug 18, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
My partner has commented on how much I am glowing lately.
You must be carrying Wacko's love child...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Proof That Jordan Chandler Accurately Described... (Apr '13) Tue Pliez 724
Inside the tiny cult of wacko (Apr '16) Tue Pliez 97
Susannerbrb aka MJFIEND is off their rocker! Feb 20 Spotted Wee 1
News Wade Robson & Why Many Molestation Victims Don'... (Jun '13) Feb 20 Spotted Wee 72
What part of Lisa Marie Presley did not make MJ... Feb 20 Spotted Wee 1
Open Letter to Anti Fans: Michael Jackson was t... (Mar '15) Feb 19 Spotted Wee 123
The FBI did not investigate MJ for yrs nor did ... Feb 19 Spotted Wee 1
More from around the web