most important question of all on mj!

ononothimagin

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#21 Sep 22, 2012
It's sooo decent of you to use your "gentle approach" by calling me "an unbalanced jerk-off with serious mental health issues" lest you "upset my mental apple cart!"

Pfffft.

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#22 Sep 22, 2012
But goodness gracious, I need to be careful not to be "insulting," or you'll delete my account!!!

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#23 Sep 22, 2012
If you want me to acknowledge that topix has been relatively calm lately, I will. If part of the reason is because your dear, sweet, intelligent Jina is staying away, it's duly noted.

I don't expect you to give me any credit but it should also be noted that I've avoided getting into fiery debates here lately too.

Exactly why you would come here using profanity and names like " jerk-off" in response to me calling Jina, InDaHouse and NFL Fan "spark plugs" is pretty bizarre.

I don't think you guys have a collective professional bone in your bodies.
Intergalactic Clowns ll

Denmark

#24 Sep 22, 2012
I CaII Jina Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
If you check this topix forum you will notice that Jina Wild is no longer an active member here. Although we HAVE NOT closed hero account as we did TWO of your previous ugly ones, we have advised Ms Wild that further posting will be frowned upon and have asked her to refrain from making any further comments here. To date she has bowed to our request and has stayed away.
We believe that you have raised her name in order to reignite a long dead fire, and advise you that if you persist in this foot stamping and vitriolic display of 'can't stop being an assh0le', we will have no option but to close a third account of yours.
At topix we care ( a bit) that you are an unbalanced jerk-off with serious mental health issues and we don't really want to upset your mental apple cart. This is why we are taking a gently gently approach with you right now. Keep insulting and we wi
Gll lose all
T
patience.tv.
Your struggling to still care topix team.
Topix! U cannot be Serious! Is this your official language and approach towards ' yr customers'? Namecalling? This is a hoax right? Someone!
Anyone! Hillary!
Do you. Realize what and humanrights you' ve broken letting these as of today September 23 2012? Speechless.

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#25 Sep 22, 2012
Intergalactic Clowns ll wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix! U cannot be Serious! Is this your official language and approach towards ' yr customers'? Namecalling? This is a hoax right? Someone!
Anyone! Hillary!
Do you. Realize what and humanrights you' ve broken letting these as of today September 23 2012? Speechless.
Exactly.

Location hidden

#26 Sep 23, 2012
ononothimagin wrote:
If you want me to acknowledge that topix has been relatively calm lately, I will. If part of the reason is because your dear, sweet, intelligent Jina is staying away, it's duly noted.
We at topix believe that the forum is relatively calm of late because nobody responds to your posts any longer. Oh, apart from your new ally, the terminally insane and totally gaga intergalactic clown, that is. It's interesting that, no matter who may come and go, birds of a feather always end up flocking together.

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#27 Sep 23, 2012
I CaII Jina Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
We at topix believe that the forum is relatively calm of late because nobody responds to your posts any longer. Oh, apart from your new ally, the terminally insane and totally gaga intergalactic clown, that is. It's interesting that, no matter who may come and go, birds of a feather always end up flocking together.
More unprofessional nonsense. People respond to me often enough. Jina Wild isn't everybody. Why don't you grow up and quit pretending you represent topix? The joke is on you now.

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#28 Sep 23, 2012
Let's see now....

"I Call Jina Mom" left their last message at 11:00 pm Saturday evening.(California time.)

That's pretty late for those imaginary topix representatives to be up and spewing childish insults in this forum.

Let's imagine that they live on the other side of the world, shall we? What time was it in Japan when if left that post there?

2:55 in the morning!!!!

Those are some wacky topix employees!!

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#29 Sep 23, 2012
Oops, that's not right. It would be 1:00 pm in Japan.

Looks like those topix employees got up Sunday morning, had breakfast, went to church, then ran home to post childish insults on their day off!

Yep, the conclusion these professionals have come to is that nobody likes me, nobody responds to me and the only members that do are terminally insane!!

These pros don't show much respect for all their members, do they?

Can you imagine if they worked for...oh, let's say, a bank? They would refuse to do business with people they consider to be outsiders or if they do, they would belligerently insult them!!

They would be bankrupt in no time!!

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!
Intergalactic Clowns ll

Hvidovre, Denmark

#30 Sep 23, 2012
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
More unprofessional nonsense. People respond to me often enough. Jina Wild isn't everybody. Why don't you grow up and quit pretending you represent topix? The joke is on you now.
Feathers??? Pillow fight???
G8 new old opponent. Yr opinions suck concerning mj and guilt. Otherwise. Namaste!
__>¦>>¦< bye:)

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#31 Sep 23, 2012
The truth is, Intergalactic Clowns ll wasn't siding with me at all! She remarked on how surprised she is by how unprofessional this "topix team" is!

Isn't it interesting that whomever these phonies are, they took what Intergalactic Clowns ll wrote personally and lashed back by insulting her and calling her names??

What a sham!

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#32 Sep 23, 2012
Intergalactic Clowns ll wrote:
<quoted text>
Feathers??? Pillow fight???
G8 new old opponent. Yr opinions suck concerning mj and guilt. Otherwise. Namaste!
__>¦>>¦< bye:)
Please pay closer attention to whom you're addressing.

Thank you.
Scarlett Pimpernel

Denmark

#33 Sep 25, 2012
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
Please pay closer attention to whom you're addressing.
Thank you.
Your "nic" claims michael to be guilty somewhere in the top 40 threads here. I pay closer attention than you think.( hence transmission posted Valentine 99)- could be a copycat doing that 2 yr name , but its there. You r teaching me how to be,- maybe you dont have a clue either as to whom you are. Now put that pointy finger desto and clean up yr řen act b4 making suggestions to mine. http://www.et101.net .
From where I get advise. No where else. Take care . May the Forces of light and love be with you always.
Constantine/SP

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#34 Sep 25, 2012
Scarlett Pimpernel wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "nic" claims michael to be guilty somewhere in the top 40 threads here. I pay closer attention than you think.( hence transmission posted Valentine 99)- could be a copycat doing that 2 yr name , but its there. You r teaching me how to be,- maybe you dont have a clue either as to whom you are. Now put that pointy finger desto and clean up yr řen act b4 making suggestions to mine. http://www.et101.net .
From where I get advise. No where else. Take care . May the Forces of light and love be with you always.
Constantine/SP
Feel better now that you've gotten that off your chest?

"I Call Jina Mom" called the other Intergalactic Clowns ll "terminally ill," not me. I had made peace with your associate.

As for my views on MJ, this is A FORUM, not a MJ fan club.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#35 Sep 25, 2012
Did his Conscience bother him - make him axnious,paranoid and cause him to have insomnia ?
Did he want to escape reality? Was he obsessed with youth and unable to deal with aging?
YES!!!

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#36 Sep 25, 2012
How's it going, Jim?(Or are you still not talking to me?)
ACODE O2o

Denmark

#37 Sep 25, 2012
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel better now that you've gotten that off your chest?
"I Call Jina Mom" called the other Intergalactic Clowns ll "terminally ill," not me. I had made peace with your associate.
As for my views on MJ, this is A FORUM, not a MJ fan club.
listen ...
I' ve even introduced myself on yr PM, mistaking you for my cyber friend , Intergalactic Cats thru all our time here since we began A Valentine Thread Feb - 11 . You are definitely not her. Teaching me fan club vs forum is a joke. You'd know even if you were a regular hater here. I have no more time for the selfcentered conflicts you create.
Bye now.
Jane aka ACODE O2o.
Constantine aka Scarlett Pimpernel
Intergalactic Clowns
* MJJSUPPORT*
*BlackPinkPanthersInc*

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#38 Sep 25, 2012
ACODE O2o wrote:
<quoted text> listen ...
I' ve even introduced myself on yr PM, mistaking you for my cyber friend , Intergalactic Cats thru all our time here since we began A Valentine Thread Feb - 11 . You are definitely not her. Teaching me fan club vs forum is a joke. You'd know even if you were a regular hater here. I have no more time for the selfcentered conflicts you create.
Bye now.
Jane aka ACODE O2o.
Constantine aka Scarlett Pimpernel
Intergalactic Clowns
* MJJSUPPORT*
*BlackPinkPanthersInc*
The conflicts that "I" create?

Like I said, I made peace with "Intergalactic Clowns ll."

You're the one with the attitude here.

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#39 Sep 25, 2012
Boy, it looks like any post left in this forum gets labeled "Incendiary" anymore.

Even if I'm just saying hi or refusing to argue with someone.

Yep, it's all "Incendiary!"
Intergalactic Clowns II

Denmark

#40 Sep 25, 2012
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
The conflicts that "I" create?
Like I said, I made peace with "Intergalactic Clowns ll."
You're the one with the attitude here.
Ok - I have an attitude. I certainly do. But telling me how comedy works, how this forum works - after u by mistake received an thorough introduction of me towards intergalactic cats - whom I sincerely miss these days - an take this as an invitation to review what I write and how It should be done - WITHOuT introducing YOURSELF properly. THen Im not as openminded as I'd like to be. ID yrself or like I did or talk to the moon.m----------m-m
sleepytime 3am here ZZZZzzzzz

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
zionist jew conspiracy against MJ (Jun '16) 4 hr Space ace 54
Proof That Jordan Chandler Accurately Described... (Apr '13) 8 hr Spotted Wee 730
MJ haters slander and illegal activity against ... (Aug '13) 9 hr Spotted Wee 34
MJFriend is Tracey Newton..aka goodvibrations, ... (Aug '13) 9 hr Spotted Wee 3
God did not direct you to be a vile sinner Bobm... 9 hr Spotted Wee 1
Persephone you exposed your troll self again! 11 hr Spotted Wee 1
Wade's case is going forward! (Feb '16) 12 hr Spotted Wee 85
More from around the web