Octo is almighty and powerful, plus a...

Octo is almighty and powerful, plus a millionaire

Created by Galerie on Aug 29, 2014

37 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes, that's true

Definitely maybe

Not sure yet

I JUST LOVE HIM

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#3 Aug 30, 2014
whichwayisup mine wrote:
Great people who are loved and respected but were also persecuted by the system.e you... because they do not know Him who sent Me."
Bob 15:18-21
It's a bit early to start preaching from your pulpit, isn't it, genius?

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#8 Aug 30, 2014
whichwayisup wrote:
Great people who are loved and respected but were also persecuted by the system.
JESUS & His Apostles
Joan of Ark
Martin Luther
Harriet Tubman
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Malcolm X
Nelson Mandela
"
Michael Jackson does not belong on this list, so I've taken the liberty of deleting him for you.

You're welcome.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#9 Aug 30, 2014
whichwayisup wrote:
Great people who are loved and respected but were also persecuted by the system.
JESUS & His Apostles
Joan of Ark
Martin Luther
Harriet Tubman
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Malcolm X
Nelson Mandela
Michael Jackson
Jesus the Christ speaking to His followers
John 15:18-21“If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. Remember the word that I said to you... If they persecuted Me, they will also persecute you... because they do not know Him who sent Me."
Where is Abe Lincoln?

Wacko is persecuted because he was a sexual predator and a compulsive liar. He certainly was not Jesus Christ that died for our sins. You floons are sick pups.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Now Corey Feldman Says Hollywood Has a Pedophil... (Aug '11) Sun Try WAR GAMES 360
News Corey Feldman details Hollywood sex abuse (Oct '13) Sun When2SHUTUP 15
Michael Jackson Chat Room! (Dec '12) Aug 23 briana 65
One of MJ's "special friends" disclosed on MJ's... (Jul '13) Aug 7 Spotted Wee 126
News Paul McCartney fights to get back his songs Aug 5 sleepingboy 201
zionist jew conspiracy against MJ Aug 3 Spotted Wee 6
News Jackson's ex-doc details star's alleged attract... Jul '16 Jacko was a slime... 1
More from around the web