Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvi...

Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley, the Beatles?

There are 7207 comments on the Associated Content story from Jul 8, 2009, titled Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley, the Beatles?. In it, Associated Content reports that:

Who's the king of the three leading major players of the past half century? That is a tough one to decide, but one must consider carefully the accomplishments and the styles in order to make a conclusion.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Associated Content.

Lee

Sherman Oaks, CA

#7473 Feb 4, 2013
What is wrong with all of you??? Why do you think that the way to make your own star look better is to knock the one that someone else loves???? Stupid! It only makes people throw more and more stones at the one YOU love.

First of all, the creep who told the public how Judy was found should be in jail. There should be some law that prevents things like that from going public. And we don't even know for sure that it is true.

Same with Micheal and Elvis.

The death of Elvis, as well as the way he was found, what he died of has been told in a hundred different ways. The only rule is, the latest story has to be even more degrading than the last.

The ones of us who love these stars should be joining together to get a law passed against libel or slander against the dead. And make sure that if the family doesn't give a damn, as Elvis' family doesn't a member of the public sue for them.

Just remember, the more you slam the other star, the more yours will be slammed. That's the way it works.

And the effects can last for years. Mad Elvis fans can start stories about Micheal that get into the paper, the tabloids etc. And visa versa.
King Elvis

Surry Hills, Australia

#7474 Feb 4, 2013
Lee wrote:
What is wrong with all of you??? Why do you think that the way to make your own star look better is to knock the one that someone else loves???? Stupid! It only makes people throw more and more stones at the one YOU love.
First of all, the creep who told the public how Judy was found should be in jail. There should be some law that prevents things like that from going public. And we don't even know for sure that it is true.
The death of Elvis, as well as the way he was found, what he died of has been told in a hundred different ways. The only rule is, the latest story has to be even more degrading than the last.
The ones of us who love these stars should be joining together to get a law passed against libel or slander against the dead. And make sure that if the family doesn't give a damn, as Elvis' family doesn't a member of the public sue for them.
Just remember, the more you slam the other star, the more yours will be slammed. That's the way it works.
And the effects can last for years. Mad Elvis fans can start stories about Micheal that get into the paper, the tabloids etc. And visa versa.
"The children ... won't somebody think of the children!!!"

SHUT UP!!
Lee

Sherman Oaks, CA

#7475 Feb 4, 2013
King Elvis wrote:
<quoted text>
"The children ... won't somebody think of the children!!!"
SHUT UP!!
I really don't care about the children.
King Elvis

Surry Hills, Australia

#7476 Feb 4, 2013
Wow, too stupid to even understand the children quote.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#7477 Feb 4, 2013
King Elvis wrote:
<quoted text>
Dying of a heart attack in his bathroom is nowhere nearly as undignified and embarrassing as your dead pedoo hero, who died choking on his own vomit, riddled with Propofol, and covered in his own shit, stupid floon.
And as other people have pointed out, it is a myth that Elvis died on the toilet - get your facts straight.
It's a lot more dignified than your posts.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#7478 Feb 4, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
The point gv , is mj fans should not make fun of how elvis passed .( people in glass houses should not throw stones )

Enjoy your music gv

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#7479 Feb 4, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Elvis, his death made it on these websites too.
http://myfivebest.com/five-people-who-died-on...
http://mentalfloss.com/article/20685/quick-10...
You gave an old link from January of 2009?

It is certainly a list that Jacko would shoot to number one with.

Poor Jacko: The biggest undignified death of all time.

Every civilized human being uses a toilet.

Yet, Jacko couldn't bother getting up to use a bathroom?

The clown pissed in bottles in front of employees and guests?

He stuck manpons up his ass and pulled them out for maids to find?

He shit on his filthy mattress and lie in soiled bedsheets?

Besides, his nude death photos were seen by millions on the net.

That is degrading. No doubt about it.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#7480 Feb 4, 2013
Lee wrote:
Laws preventing people from saying something truthful about the dead, even though it's negative? I guess you don't understand the meaning of "freedom of speech." You are definitely a rabid fan of Pedo Pan Jackson. F'loons have been shreiking about their outrageous "defamation-of-the-dead " law since the pedophile died.

P.S. You shouldn't love your stars. You should respect and enjoy their work. Loving your stars lends itself too easily in the direction of Celebrity Worship Syndrome.
Lee

Sherman Oaks, CA

#7481 Feb 4, 2013
King Elvis wrote:
Wow, too stupid to even understand the children quote.
I guess you're right. I don't get it.
Lee

Sherman Oaks, CA

#7482 Feb 4, 2013
octo wrote:
<quoted text>
You gave an old link from January of 2009?
It is certainly a list that Jacko would shoot to number one with.
Poor Jacko: The biggest undignified death of all time.
Every civilized human being uses a toilet.
Yet, Jacko couldn't bother getting up to use a bathroom?
The clown pissed in bottles in front of employees and guests?
He stuck manpons up his ass and pulled them out for maids to find?
He shit on his filthy mattress and lie in soiled bedsheets?
Besides, his nude death photos were seen by millions on the net.
That is degrading. No doubt about it.
Octo, just what is the point of being so cruel??
Lee

Sherman Oaks, CA

#7483 Feb 4, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Laws preventing people from saying something truthful about the dead, even though it's negative? I guess you don't understand the meaning of "freedom of speech." You are definitely a rabid fan of Pedo Pan Jackson. F'loons have been shreiking about their outrageous "defamation-of-the-dead " law since the pedophile died.
P.S. You shouldn't love your stars. You should respect and enjoy their work. Loving your stars lends itself too easily in the direction of Celebrity Worship Syndrome.
No, I did not say that there should be laws to punish people for saying something true about the dead. Just things that are not true.

Unfortunately, you can not stop people from taking something that is true and using it for a weapon to hurt someone. We have to protect our freedom of speech.

But in one case I do not think they should be allowed to say something to the press even if it is true. That is the one about Judy Garland being found on the toilet. I don't know who found her, but if it was an employee, there should be something to protect her even if it is true. An employee should have to respect some kinds of confidentiality just as a doctor does. For instance, a CNA who finds a patient dead on the toilet should not be allowed to go to the press with that. People are at the mercy of health care workers, ususlly CNAs. They should be bound to patient confidentiality just as the doctor is.
King Elvis

Surry Hills, Australia

#7484 Feb 5, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Go fck yourself.

No one else ever would!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#7485 Feb 5, 2013
The man who can sing when he doesn't have a thing is the King of the whole wide world~
Dolbys cat

Chilliwack, Canada

#7486 Feb 5, 2013
jim - wrote:
The man who can sing when he doesn't have a thing is the King of the whole wide world~
The man who CAN'T sing should keep away from the microphone....

Location hidden

#7487 Feb 5, 2013
Dolbys cat wrote:
<quoted text>The man who CAN'T sing should keep away from the microphone....
http://youtu.be/CXvRIJ9VdUE
Everything is Gonna Be alright-original song by jim

Location hidden

#7488 Feb 5, 2013
http://youtu.be/9vQRUUS9JhA
King of the Whole Wide World-Elvis

Location hidden

#7489 Feb 5, 2013
http://youtu.be/cYu6hvv6lEE
Great Balls of fire-jim piano(keyboard)/vocals
Dolby'scat doesn't have any balls !=D

Location hidden

#7490 Feb 5, 2013
http://flic.kr/p/dDG8P7
T -shirts with drawings by jim
I'm getting back into doing t-shirts with my drawings that I sell for $10 each
I'ts a hobby -I enjoy my hobbies -gonna keep enjoying what I do!=D

Location hidden

#7491 Feb 5, 2013
http://flic.kr/p/bmzbU7
Little Michael Jackson t-shirt(drawing by jim)
Dolbys cat

Chilliwack, Canada

#7492 Feb 5, 2013
jim - wrote:
Dolby'scat doesn't have any balls !=D
That may or may not be true, but I do have ears Jim, and my ears are telling me that you cannot sing...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Molestation claim against Michael Jackson's est... 1 hr persephoe 8
News Michael Jackson Estate Sued Over Refinancing Of... Wed Sleepingboy 5
Why does octopus Wed Sleepingboy 16
Entertaining examples of psychotic haterz posts... (Nov '10) Wed Sleepingboy 506
News 'Beat It' to the box office Wed Len is Disgusted 1
News Paterson rapper Fetty Wap rising to the top of ... Tue Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Prince Jackson picks up some goodies on a solo ... Mon Octopus 3
More from around the web