Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvi...

Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley, the Beatles?

There are 7209 comments on the Associated Content story from Jul 8, 2009, titled Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley, the Beatles?. In it, Associated Content reports that:

Who's the king of the three leading major players of the past half century? That is a tough one to decide, but one must consider carefully the accomplishments and the styles in order to make a conclusion.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Associated Content.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#6147 Dec 1, 2012
Butterballs wrote:
<quoted text>
"He seek help after the trial"
You mean, he moved out to the middle east, where he lived like a king.
Oh yes, Wacko Jacko was really seeking help for his little boy addiction.
What did he do next? oh yes, that's it, he started taking propofol a hospital anaesthetic.
Yes, that's what "innocent" people do.
Anybody else who had those kind of problems would have gone to a shrink and would have gotten professional help. Did wacko Jacko do that? Of course not.
Wacko Jacko was too selfish. He had to cry like a baby and get high on drugs.
Never mind about his three children.
He wasn't interested in giving them a normal and decent life with a stable parent by their side.
The man only ever thought about himself. He was a utterly selfish pig.
But I'm sure you will blame other people for his filthy and disgusting behaviour yet again.
Keep your head in the sand dude. You're not man enough to dig it out.
He had psychological help after the trial in the US. It had nothin to do with anything he did wrong...had everything to do with the stress of that trial.

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6148 Dec 1, 2012
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is the proof that he did? Think people will take your word over the jury's? There will be a day when there will no longer be any doubt bout MJ's innocense. Your badgering me to give you that info will not work..try again Inda...
"Word over the jury's"

Actually, if you knew all the facts, bro, you would know that some of them later came out and said they believed he was a paedophile.

But never mind, you just want to keep believing Wacko Jacko who by the way was never submitted to rigorous questioning by anyone.

Commonsense is against you.

Statistics are against you.

Men, no matter what they went through as a child, do not want to go around sleeping with other people's children for hundreds of nights - that is a solid fact.

You want to ignore all the evidence against MJ like Jordy Chandler's accurate description of his meat and two vegetables.

Sorry, dude, facts like that will never go away.

While commonsense exists, normal people will not brush his inappropriate behaviour to one side. And normal people will never accept that his sleepovers with numerous little boys were completely innocent.

“Evolution is fab!”

Location hidden

#6149 Dec 1, 2012
octo wrote:
<quoted text>
That is living in denial.
Every human being does wrong and Michael was not a special angel.
Saying that he did nothing wrong is not an answer, Jermaine.
He paid a 20 million dollar settlement to Jordan Chandler.
He did something wrong and still denied it.
Well said octo.

MJ was guilty as hell.

The evidence against him was overwhelming, to bad they picked the dumbest jury in California.

Any other man who displayed the kind of behaviour that Michael Jackson did would be locked up.

Sleeping with other people's children sorry that's just sick.

It's a shame, MJ fans can't see the dangers of it.

“Evolution is fab!”

Location hidden

#6150 Dec 1, 2012
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>MJ was innocent..specific enough?
And how do you know that?

Give some valid reasons as to why you believe, in a man who went around sleeping with other people's children was 100% innocent.

It's not too hard is it?.

Us so-called haters give lots of reasons as to why we believe he was a filthy pervert.

Lots of evidence, like the court documents are presented here all the time.

What are your reasons in believing in his "innocence".

You're a grown man, correct. Surely you can give some valid reasons.

“Evolution is fab!”

Location hidden

#6151 Dec 1, 2012
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>He had psychological help after the trial in the US. It had nothin to do with anything he did wrong...had everything to do with the stress of that trial.
Can you provide a valid link to prove Michael Jackson received psychological help to fix his addiction to little boys after the trial?.

If you can't provide any source then that is just proof that you are lying.

I look forward to reading the source.
Bruce the Almighty

Viborg, Denmark

#6152 Dec 1, 2012
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>He had psychological help after the trial in the US. It had nothin to do with anything he did wrong...had everything to do with the stress of that trial.
that makes perfect sense.
http://youtu.be/PWgvGjAhvIw
kings of man

Location hidden

#6153 Dec 1, 2012
Butterballs wrote:
<quoted text>
And how do you know that?
Give some valid reasons as to why you believe, in a man who went around sleeping with other people's children was 100% innocent.
It's not too hard is it?.
Us so-called haters give lots of reasons as to why we believe he was a filthy pervert.
Lots of evidence, like the court documents are presented here all the time.
What are your reasons in believing in his "innocence".
You're a grown man, correct. Surely you can give some valid reasons.
I cannot say.

Location hidden

#6154 Dec 1, 2012
Butterballs wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you provide a valid link to prove Michael Jackson received psychological help to fix his addiction to little boys after the trial?.
If you can't provide any source then that is just proof that you are lying.
I look forward to reading the source.
will look for one tomorrow..I am gettin ready to go out...but I am tellin you he was in therapy..but not for the reason you stated.

Location hidden

#6155 Dec 1, 2012

Location hidden

#6156 Dec 1, 2012
Found it..here is the link you asked for..read it.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#6157 Dec 1, 2012
Butterballs wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said octo.
MJ was guilty as hell.
The evidence against him was overwhelming, to bad they picked the dumbest jury in California.
Any other man who displayed the kind of behaviour that Michael Jackson did would be locked up.
Sleeping with other people's children sorry that's just sick.
It's a shame, MJ fans can't see the dangers of it.
Say you were accused of hitting someone's car?

And they sent you a bill to pay for it.

You know you were not around that day and you could prove it.

You are not going to pay for something you did not do, right?

Jordan Chandler accused Michael and he paid him 20 million bucks.

MJ molested him and paid him rather than fight for his good name.

The other kid, Gavin was also molested but his mother pimped him.

She wanted a 20 million dollar settlement also.

So stupid.

Floons believe that he was innocent based on "Not Guilty"

But MJ paid for a 20 million dollar lawyer for that result.

He was still guilty as sin but was a celebrity worth a billion.

Everybody knows that Wacko was certainly a pedophile.

He drugged himself up senseless and didn't want to face his demons.

“Evolution is fab!”

Location hidden

#6158 Dec 1, 2012
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>will look for one tomorrow..I am gettin ready to go out...but I am tellin you he was in therapy..but not for the reason you stated.
If what you're saying is true, that means he never once thought about getting help to try and fix his addiction he had with little boys.

But he wanted to get help for depression and sadness or whatever, he had.

He could have gone to prison for 20 years if he had been found guilty and he would have been put on the sex offenders register for life.

He just didn't care that he could have landed himself in a lot of trouble by sleeping with little boys over and over again.

If he genuinely wasn't a paedophile and was just sum messed up adult man who felt the need to hang around and sleep with boys, you really would have thought he would seek professional help to fix this problem before it got him in trouble.

He had millions of dollars and could have hired the best professionals in the mental health industry, but he didn't.

The way MJ always wanted to be alone with young boys, just wasn't right.

Every other single adult man or woman, you hear that wants to spend excessive time around children for no good reason, especially in a unsupervised role are almost always paedophiles.

Why should anybody look at MJ any differently. He wasn't a supernatural being.

You really would have thought after the Jordy Chandler case he would have tidied up his life and start acting like a normal man.

But he didn't, 10 years on, he was still hanging around and sleeping with underage boys. He shocked the world when he appeared on the Martin Bashir documentary, holding hands with a 12-year-old boy.

He just didn't care what people thought. He just didn't care that people view him as a paedophile.

He was just interested in young boys, couldn't stop hanging around with them and couldn't stop taking them to bed.

He had the chance to have a normal relationship with Lisa Marie Presley, but their relationship went belly up because he couldn't stop bring boys to Neverland.

Lisa was a very beautiful woman, but he just wasn't interested, that really says a lot.

Michael Jackson wanted to get help for depression, but didn't want to get help for his unhealthy obsession he had with young boys.

Very strange.

Just because Michael Jackson didn't have the perfect childhood, and just because he had a A-Hole of a father that shouldn't make you want to go around sleeping with young boys all the time.

I've never seen any evidence to suggest kids who do have bad childhoods develop a nonsexual obsession with young boys or girls in their adult life.

The truth is children who are often abused or neglected as children often go on to become criminals themselves.

You get scummy parents who treat their kids like shite, but those kids can go on to become just a scummy as they are.

It's a never ending cycle, unfortunately.

Location hidden

#6162 Dec 1, 2012
Butterballs wrote:
<quoted text>
If what you're saying is true, that means he never once thought about getting help to try and fix his addiction he had with little boys.
But he wanted to get help for depression and sadness or whatever, he had.
He could have gone to prison for 20 years if he had been found guilty and he would have been put on the sex offenders register for life.
He just didn't care that he could have landed himself in a lot of trouble by sleeping with little boys over and over again.
If he genuinely wasn't a paedophile and was just sum messed up adult man who felt the need to hang around and sleep with boys, you really would have thought he would seek professional help to fix this problem before it got him in trouble.
He had millions of dollars and could have hired the best professionals in the mental health industry, but he didn't.
The way MJ always wanted to be alone with young boys, just wasn't right.
Every other single adult man or woman, you hear that wants to spend excessive time around children for no good reason, especially in a unsupervised role are almost always paedophiles.
Why should anybody look at MJ any differently. He wasn't a supernatural being.
You really would have thought after the Jordy Chandler case he would have tidied up his life and start acting like a normal man.
But he didn't, 10 years on, he was still hanging around and sleeping with underage boys. He shocked the world when he appeared on the Martin Bashir documentary, holding hands with a 12-year-old boy.
He just didn't care what people thought. He just didn't care that people view him as a paedophile.
He was just interested in young boys, couldn't stop hanging around with them and couldn't stop taking them to bed.
He had the chance to have a normal relationship with Lisa Marie Presley, but their relationship went belly up because he couldn't stop bring boys to Neverland.
Lisa was a very beautiful woman, but he just wasn't interested, that really says a lot.
Michael Jackson wanted to get help for depression, but didn't want to get help for his unhealthy obsession he had with young boys.
Very strange.
Just because Michael Jackson didn't have the perfect childhood, and just because he had a A-Hole of a father that shouldn't make you want to go around sleeping with young boys all the time.
I've never seen any evidence to suggest kids who do have bad childhoods develop a nonsexual obsession with young boys or girls in their adult life.
The truth is children who are often abused or neglected as children often go on to become criminals themselves.
You get scummy parents who treat their kids like shite, but those kids can go on to become just a scummy as they are.
It's a never ending cycle, unfortunately.
That is not the reason Michael and Lisa ended their marriage.

Location hidden

#6163 Dec 1, 2012
Floon Spray wrote:
For the last time. Jerkmain is not a man, it's a female who trolls this forum 24/7 and gives her judges. You always know she is here based on them just popping up. MJ was not innocent. Innocent people don't pay out 5 cents let alone over 25 million dollars. You're sorry excuses prove you not credible.
I am a man..question is who are you?

“Evolution is fab!”

Location hidden

#6164 Dec 1, 2012
octo wrote:
<quoted text>
Say you were accused of hitting someone's car?
And they sent you a bill to pay for it.
You know you were not around that day and you could prove it.
You are not going to pay for something you did not do, right?
Jordan Chandler accused Michael and he paid him 20 million bucks.
MJ molested him and paid him rather than fight for his good name.
The other kid, Gavin was also molested but his mother pimped him.
She wanted a 20 million dollar settlement also.
So stupid.
Floons believe that he was innocent based on "Not Guilty"
But MJ paid for a 20 million dollar lawyer for that result.
He was still guilty as sin but was a celebrity worth a billion.
Everybody knows that Wacko was certainly a pedophile.
He drugged himself up senseless and didn't want to face his demons.
You're absolutely right, and there's also a lot more to MJ than just the $20 million settlement.

Statistically, it's so rare for children to make up lies about sexual abuse.

Boys like Jordy Chandler were interviewed by police officers who had years and years of experience in dealing with such matters.

He was also interviewed by a child molestation expert.

Nobody thought the kid was making things up.

He also knew about the location of the weird discolouration that Michael Jackson had on his genitals.

That absolutely proves he saw Michael Jackson naked and very close up.

His declaration is very telling. It's very disturbing to read, but I just don't think he could make it up.

The f'loon's will blame Jordy's father, and claim he made it all up, but it was Jordy, who told the police, not his father.

F'loon's always want to blame everybody else, nothing ever seemed to be Michael Jackson's fault.

Grown men just don't go around wanting to sleep with other people's children.

I would be utterly horrified if my father or any of my friends ever did anything like that.

I would report them to the police myself if I ever found out that was going on.

I don't see why anybody should treat Michael Jackson any differently. No normal human being thinks it's okay to go around sleeping with other people's children.

This whole he had a bad childhood thing just doesn't wash with me. Why would having a bad childhood make you want sleep with children? There is just no evidence to suggest kids who do have a bad childhood want to go on and sleep with other people's children as adults.

F'loon's keep telling us he was found "not guilty", but we all know court rooms and court verdicts are not 100% reliable. Michael Jackson himself was never put through questioning and left his multi-billion-dollar lawyer to do all the talking.

In the video that the "News of The World" released shortly after his death, it shows him being questioned by police officers but Michael Jackson just keep smirking and shaking his head when being asked if he molested Jordy Chandler or any other boy. He looked very nervous in the end, not the signs of an innocent man.

Location hidden

#6165 Dec 1, 2012
Floon Spray wrote:
Quincy Jones: MJ was an addict who didn't want to be black.
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news...
Old Quincy ain't no authority..he sure ain't very intelligent..never liked him..he is grouchy and sarcastic.

“Evolution is fab!”

Location hidden

#6166 Dec 1, 2012
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>That is not the reason Michael and Lisa ended their marriage.
I'm sure it played a massive role in their failed marriage.

Anyway, I'm preparing to go to bed.

Enjoy your night out on the town.

Don't get into any bust ups.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#6167 Dec 1, 2012
Butterballs wrote:
<quoted text>
You're absolutely right, and there's also a lot more to MJ than just the $20 million settlement.
Statistically, it's so rare for children to make up lies about sexual abuse.
Boys like Jordy Chandler were interviewed by police officers who had years and years of experience in dealing with such matters.
He was also interviewed by a child molestation expert.
Nobody thought the kid was making things up.
He also knew about the location of the weird discolouration that Michael Jackson had on his genitals.
That absolutely proves he saw Michael Jackson naked and very close up.
His declaration is very telling. It's very disturbing to read, but I just don't think he could make it up.
The f'loon's will blame Jordy's father, and claim he made it all up, but it was Jordy, who told the police, not his father.
F'loon's always want to blame everybody else, nothing ever seemed to be Michael Jackson's fault.
Grown men just don't go around wanting to sleep with other people's children.
I would be utterly horrified if my father or any of my friends ever did anything like that.
I would report them to the police myself if I ever found out that was going on.
I don't see why anybody should treat Michael Jackson any differently. No normal human being thinks it's okay to go around sleeping with other people's children.
This whole he had a bad childhood thing just doesn't wash with me. Why would having a bad childhood make you want sleep with children? There is just no evidence to suggest kids who do have a bad childhood want to go on and sleep with other people's children as adults.
F'loon's keep telling us he was found "not guilty", but we all know court rooms and court verdicts are not 100% reliable. Michael Jackson himself was never put through questioning and left his multi-billion-dollar lawyer to do all the talking.
In the video that the "News of The World" released shortly after his death, it shows him being questioned by police officers but Michael Jackson just keep smirking and shaking his head when being asked if he molested Jordy Chandler or any other boy. He looked very nervous in the end, not the signs of an innocent man.
I know there is a lot more to MJ than just the settlement.

I just add it up and can figure out that he was 100% guilty.

The problem is that some of his fans make excuses for his behavior.

He tried to pull it off to being strange and misunderstood.

All his crying about not having a childhood did not work...

Location hidden

#6168 Dec 1, 2012
Butterballs wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure it played a massive role in their failed marriage.
Anyway, I'm preparing to go to bed.
Enjoy your night out on the town.
Don't get into any bust ups.
uh huh...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6169 Dec 1, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's always a pleasure to expose your ignorance.
Exposing a dead beat with no life who listens to an artist that reigned during a 50's America just shows what a hater you are.

"Forgiveness is letting go of the past." Gerald Jampolsky

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News James Safechuck Claims Michael Jackson Kept Him... (May '14) 20 hr Spotted Wee 767
Helena is a Elena! Did she get carted away by ... 22 hr Spotted Wee 1
News 150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) 22 hr Confused In Dallas 12,896
Poll This forum is 90% one person posting! Tue Spotted Wee 4
Nitwit in the Netherlands-Anne Marie Latour Feb 7 JJ DEAN 1
Tick Toc! Anon will hit all wacko jacko blogs r... Feb 7 JJ DEAN 1
Poor Paris is now a messed up junkie like her f... Feb 6 JJ DEAN 3
More from around the web