Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley, the Beatles?

Jul 8, 2009 Full story: Associated Content 7,208

Who's the king of the three leading major players of the past half century? That is a tough one to decide, but one must consider carefully the accomplishments and the styles in order to make a conclusion.

Read more
King Elvis

Camperdown, Australia

#4014 Oct 13, 2012
shock wrote:
<quoted text>tree hundred? why don't you try spelling in your first language.
Great comeback, troll.

You got nothin'.

I should have mentioned, the latest Elvis fan mosaic is the SECOND one.

So that's 300,000 for the first one, and almost 300,000 for the second.

Oh, and that company that organises the mosaics?

Not affiliated with Elvis Presley Enterprises at all.

Again, troll dog, suck on THAT!
King Elvis

Camperdown, Australia

#4015 Oct 13, 2012
shock wrote:
<quoted text>he didn't have time to play on stage. Michael was the greatest dancer in the world. he put on a real show, he couldn't be restricted behind a guitar. he used the whole stage to his advantage. besides, he hired the best musicians to play for him. they made elvis musicians sound like beginners.
What, in a two hour show Wacko didn't have TIME to play on stage?

That is such a desperate statement, it's not even worth acknowledging.

You're pathetic.

Guess he didn't have time to sing LIVE either ... coz he mimed.

Elvis ALWAYS sang live on stage.
King Elvis

Camperdown, Australia

#4016 Oct 13, 2012
shock wrote:
btw, how does a love-hate relationship feel. you so-called elvis fans are experts at showing those emotions for Michael.
It's just hate for that pedophile, along with his stinking rabble of floon fans like you.
King Elvis

Camperdown, Australia

#4017 Oct 13, 2012
shock wrote:
<quoted text>please! vegas is filled with nothing but gamblers and prostitutes. and there were no arenas, they were clubs. give me a break, i can sell out vegas.
Houston Astrodome, Pontiac Silverdome and ARENAS in every town across the States for seven fcking years, dickhead.

Minimum audience of 6000.

You've never even checked an Elvis concert list, so STFU before making such stupid statements.

The last time Elvis played a "club" was before he broke worldwide, you asshole.
King Elvis

Camperdown, Australia

#4018 Oct 13, 2012
shock wrote:
<quoted text>correction: legends in their own minds. neither one of those guys is a household name, how can they be legends of any kind.
Hmm.

How many of Wacko's musicians are in the rock or pop halls of fame?

Well?
King Elvis

Camperdown, Australia

#4019 Oct 13, 2012
shock wrote:
<quoted text>yeah showrooms and hotels, that's what i thought..
See previous post.

WRONG.
King Elvis

Camperdown, Australia

#4020 Oct 13, 2012
Shock wrote:
<quoted text> Btw, isn't it funny I never heard of either of those elvis songs but you seem to know every Michael song ever made. Talk about testaments.
Yes, it's a testament to Elvis fans' greater knowledge of music, and the competition.

And your lack of knowledge beyond anything Wacko.
King Elvis

Camperdown, Australia

#4021 Oct 13, 2012
Shock wrote:
<quoted text>just in case you don't know, the Jackson 5 played arenas as well. I think I remember reading elvis opening for them.
Why must you make up shit like this?
King Elvis

Camperdown, Australia

#4022 Oct 13, 2012
shock wrote:
<quoted text>Michael had one of the most beautiful voices ever and his fans came to hear and see it all. they did multiple tracks of his voice because his voice is the only voice we want to hear, lead or background. and he was the only one who could sing like that.
Pathetic.

Then what was his excuse for not actually singing at live ALL, but miming?

And don't say because he was busy dancing.

He ripped off his fans by miming.

End of story.
King Elvis

Camperdown, Australia

#4023 Oct 13, 2012
shock wrote:
<quoted text>Michaels fans are kept at bay and his fan #'s are controlled just like they were at his funeral. officials anticipated an estimated 2 million fans congesting the area so fans were warned to stay at home and away from the area. that was televised so, you can't lie about that one. they even showed fans complaining while barricaded blocks away. anybody who wanted to come to elvis funeral showed up. you even admitted that only a couple of celebrities even bothered to show. he wasn't that important.
Just so pathetic.

Two million fans?

Give us a source for that comment. What "officials" said that?

Please.

They haven't even been bothered to gather ANYWHERE in great numbers since he carked it.

But Elvis pulled 75,000 in August.
ChasUGC

Norwalk, CA

#4024 Oct 13, 2012
octo wrote:
<quoted text>
Elvis would be retired by now but dream on, floonie.
3 years after Elvis's death, he was selling millions of albums.
"Bad 25" is another dud from Sony.
A real brutal fact, it is down to #85 in just 3 short weeks. Sad.
Name calling will not give you validation either. Bad was a great album in 1985. Sony resurrected it, and it sold well.

Thriller "25" even did better than Bad.

Name ONE album that Elvis made that was resurrected 25 years after it was made and it even made the charts at all?

Huh? I'll answer it. The answer is NONE!
shock

New York, NY

#4025 Oct 13, 2012
King Elvis wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no.
You said Wacko sold more albums than any other artist in the 80s.
I proved that myth wrong.
So either show us all that the biggest seller in the 80s was Wacko, or apologise for lying (same with the MTV BS).
you didn't prove "jack", you saying Prince sold more albums than thriller and bad is not proof dork. and the only one's that saw other black artist on Michael's television is you and octo.
King Elvis

Camperdown, Australia

#4026 Oct 13, 2012
shock wrote:
yeah he lip-synched some of his songs on stage but, that's because a voice like his had to be preserved.
Oh ... my ... GOD!!!!

A GOOD singer works hard and actually SINGS on stage; that is part of the singer's LIFE.

I cannot believe you said this!
King Elvis

Camperdown, Australia

#4027 Oct 13, 2012
shock wrote:
<quoted text>he made lisa marie famous. no one outside elvis fans had heard of her.
Please.

Lisa was in the news from the day she was born.

A tabloid figure constantly, in her teens and early 20s.

Only Wacko floons were made aware of her when Wacko and she stupidly married.
King Elvis

Camperdown, Australia

#4028 Oct 13, 2012
ChasUGC wrote:
Of course, he had back-up singers because he couldn't sing every note and do the complicated dance routines, at the same time.
Michael was a all around performer.
Er, if he couldn't sing and dance at the same time on stage, he was hardly an all-rounder then, now was he?

Pink sings and dances; Cher; Madonna; James Brown did it; Otis Redding; Janis Joplin; the list goes on; hell, even Justin Bieber sings and dances at the same time.

Another pathetic floon,
shock

New York, NY

#4029 Oct 13, 2012
King Elvis wrote:
<quoted text>
Er, what proof was that again?
Three-quarters of a second of video proves NOTHING!
He's not even forming a proper chord in the guitar picture.
And sitting at the drum kit does NOT show him playing it.
Once again - Wacko played no instrument; yet another myth you floons keep lying about,
the pictures show him swinging the drumsticks moron. Michael was no ordinary being, i doubt they'd have taken pictures of him at the drums if he couldn't play. and what the hell do you know about proper chord structure on a guitar? i would bet you can't even play a radio.
King Elvis

Camperdown, Australia

#4030 Oct 13, 2012
shock wrote:
<quoted text>sony was losing money on elvis. they dropped him so they could put all their attention on a sure thing: Michael, nothing personal just business.
Oh, and just when did that happen?

Stop making up shit!
King Elvis

Camperdown, Australia

#4031 Oct 13, 2012
shock wrote:
soon i may have to repurchase Bad 25, i'am playing it so much the cd is beginning to wear out.
Still listening to CDs, and you criticise Jim for outdated music!

CDs???

PS .. what is "i'am", is that some sort of faux ghetto-speak?
King Elvis

Camperdown, Australia

#4032 Oct 13, 2012
octo wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe in NY City but around here, Walmart is very handy.
Speaking of NYC, why is there a massive billboard of a pic of Elvis right above Times Square?

About 100 x 50 feet maybe.

It's been there two years now.

Nothing of Wacko, of course!
shock

New York, NY

#4033 Oct 13, 2012
King Elvis wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you're reaching.
What do you mean why is is that only Elvis fans hear of the events?(H-e-a-r; that's the correct spelling, btw).
Who ELSE is going to hear about them? And they hear about them through the extensive network of fanclubs, websites and word of mouth.
Are you that desperate for a foothold you'll ask nonsense questions?
"when there's a tribute for Michael any where in the world you don't have to find the news, the news find you" you say?
Uh-huh. Next time there's a Wacko tribute all over the news, come and see me. How was the third anniversary gathering, btw? Oh that's right ... there wasn't one.
You sick, desperate floon.
that's right jackass, and i guarantee you this halloween there will be thriller dance extravaganzas all over the place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michael Jackson's daughter Paris meets with a p... 1 hr MJFRIEND 27
News Michael Jackson Patented A Pair Of Anti-Gravity... 1 hr goodvibrations 1
Poll The Greatest Insult To Floons Is That Wacko.... 2 hr An NFL Fan 27
Did Diana Ross and MJ have sex (Jul '07) 3 hr pliez 733
Michael Jackson had semen stains from other mal... (Sep '12) 3 hr Len is Disgusted 1,867
The freaks at vindicatemj should be investigate... (Nov '11) 3 hr Len is Disgusted 175
Open Letter to Anti Fans: Michael Jackson was t... 3 hr Len is Disgusted 79
News Paris Jackson 'creates Neverland grief therapy' 8 hr Pop Tart- 295
More from around the web