2 Morticia addams family)-Jina Wild

3 Triple H

4 Len is discusted

5 bully bully 2

“Just havin' a little fun!”

Since: Apr 10

Hollywood, CA

#2 Dec 28, 2013
I bet you want to give Jina loads of passionate kisses up and down her arm while you breathlessly profess to her, "I love it when you speak French", don't you?
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#3 Dec 29, 2013
I pay my bills and own everything I have including my house and my car. I really can not be a deadbeat now, can I? However, Wacko did not pay his bills and was always being sued or was involved in lawsuits. He was in debt up to his wide llama eye balls. His estate still owes the IRS close to $800 million dollars, right? Actually, Mama Jacky seems to like being inside of a courtroom. Not to worry, old hag....Mr Wade Robson will have most of the dead Jacko's money soon enough.I think floons probably think that like Michael, they do not have to pay for anything either. That is why the warped Donna Page floon from the UK thinks that downloading Wacko's six later day Michael Jackson albums is impressive. Of course, she has the clown's ugly image on cushions and pillowcases. To me, that is like getting black coal for Christmas. So cheap. Go to any discount bargain outlet store in the US and Wacko is a dime a dozen in the clearance bins. It is dusty garbage just waiting to be taken to the trash pile at the garbage dump where the cockroaches and the flies breed. Much like the inside of Michael Jackson's casket where his final remains lie with the maggots and the decaying flesh stink of his rotted corpse.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fans close and personal to Michael Jackson...FA... 3 min Rickey Bobby 27
Prince Jackson covers sweat-soaked hair with a ... 20 min Rickey Bobby 106
Three-day birthday celebration for 'King of Pop... 1 hr An NFL Fan 7
Whose the most likable long time poster on topix? 1 hr Hestia 40
Who is the most witty poster on topix? 2 hr hiro _ 30
The Downward Slide Of The Posthumous Xscape 4 hr Logic1 395
Happy Birthday Michael Jackson !!! 5 hr Octopus 4
Is Michael Jackson Really A Child Molester? 12 hr Jermaine 7 140
New Child Sex Abuse Claims Filed Against Michae... 12 hr Len is Disgusted 187
•••