Paris testimony about nanny

Paris testimony about nanny

Posted in the Michael Jackson Forum

Allforit

Ireland

#1 Jun 19, 2013
MJ told his 11 year old daughter that Grace Rwaramba made awkward sexual advances to him? Another example of "great parenthood": confide to a child and burden them with grown up mess.

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/06/19/showbiz/jac...
Octopus

Latham, NY

#2 Jun 19, 2013
Allforit wrote:
MJ told his 11 year old daughter that Grace Rwaramba made awkward sexual advances to him? Another example of "great parenthood": confide to a child and burden them with grown up mess.
http://edition.cnn.com/2013/06/19/showbiz/jac...
The clown was twisting up his lies, obviously. Didn't Aaron Carter say basically the same thing when he woke up to find Wacko next to him? The clown was trying to turn his store bought kids against a nanny that really cared for them. Pathetic.
Truth be Told

Ossining, NY

#3 Jun 19, 2013
Wacko was so waked out on drugs and paranoid about everyone. He fired her many times only to bring her back. She got stiffed like the chef. No pay.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#4 Jun 19, 2013
A grown man said this to a little girl? Did he honestly say this to her? I wonder what Pedo Pan told her about the little boys he fiddled.

On another note, she's in a psych ward, after trying to kill herself. Why on earth is she being allowed to testify? Obviously, the Jacksons care more about than her mental health.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#5 Jun 19, 2013
"The dining room was decorated with Michael Jackson posters and album covers, while his music was played "because this is what she wanted for her 11th birthday," Chase testified. "She was just ecstatic."

I found the above snippet rather interesting. Jackson required posters of his album covers during Paris's birthday. Give it to Jackson to attempt to relive his 1980s glory days during a little girls birthday party. Narcissistic to the core.
Splotchycock

Wilkes Barre, PA

#6 Jun 19, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
On another note, she's in a psych ward, after trying to kill herself. Why on earth is she being allowed to testify? Obviously, the Jacksons care more about than her mental health.
I think it's from a taped disposition that she gave months ago, but they played it in court recently.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#7 Jun 19, 2013
Splotchycock wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's from a taped disposition that she gave months ago, but they played it in court recently.
You're right. It was from a deposition. Regardless, I find it appalling a child would think it creepy for an adult to be in Michael's bed. That is much too telling.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#8 Jun 19, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. It was from a deposition. Regardless, I find it appalling a child would think it creepy for an adult to be in Michael's bed. That is much too telling.
Another child he harmed. His own daughter. It's not healthy to discuss adult matters with children. It's too bad he was screwed up & afraid of living but why couldn't he let his children have a carefree childhood?

He was self-absorbed & selfish. A terrible father.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#9 Jun 19, 2013
Michael Sandusky wrote:
<quoted text>
Another child he harmed. His own daughter. It's not healthy to discuss adult matters with children. It's too bad he was screwed up & afraid of living but why couldn't he let his children have a carefree childhood?
He was self-absorbed & selfish. A terrible father.
I shudder to think of what else he told her and did to her.

Canada

#10 Jun 19, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
I shudder to think of what else he told her and did to her.
I don't imagine he was anymore truthful to Paris then he was to his fans. He likely told her and the boys the world was evil and the media lied about him.
Allforit

Dublin, Ireland

#11 Jun 20, 2013
Looks like he wanted them to be completely emotionally dependent on him. He was manipulative. But Paris may be as well, at this point. He did a lot of harm to those kids. I don't think they have a chance to grow up to be decent human beings at all. Too late, too much damage done. Maybe Blanket...He seems like he doesn't belong there. Which could be a good thing.

Canada

#12 Jun 20, 2013
Allforit wrote:
Looks like he wanted them to be completely emotionally dependent on him. He was manipulative. But Paris may be as well, at this point. He did a lot of harm to those kids. I don't think they have a chance to grow up to be decent human beings at all. Too late, too much damage done. Maybe Blanket...He seems like he doesn't belong there. Which could be a good thing.
I know "Blanket" seems out of place when the three appear together for the media. The older two have light to medium blonde hair, while "Blanket's" completely dark.
Allforit

Dublin, Ireland

#13 Jun 20, 2013
TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know "Blanket" seems out of place when the three appear together for the media. The older two have light to medium blonde hair, while "Blanket's" completely dark.
Lol, tip of the iceberg. The other two have fake smiles and pose like trained monkeys. Junior looks angry.
Truth be Told

Ossining, NY

#14 Jun 20, 2013
Allforit wrote:
True and sad. Makes me angry CPS didn't raid his rented house and arrest him a long time ago.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#15 Jun 20, 2013
TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've heard Blanket is latin. I also heard he may be autistic. Unfortunately, this would make it easy for the Jacksons to manipulate him, should what I was told prove true. I hope CPS keeps a better eye on those kids.

Canada

#16 Jun 20, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
I've heard Blanket is latin. I also heard he may be autistic. Unfortunately, this would make it easy for the Jacksons to manipulate him, should what I was told prove true. I hope CPS keeps a better eye on those kids.
Oh yeah. I've heard of the latin background as well. Not the autism one though it's interesting. Being the youngest he isn't involved in speaking engagements like the older two. But, I guess, it's ok. Letting him enjoy being a child is most important. I hope when he's older he won't be suffering from the side effects of having Wacko Jacko in the first 7 years of his life.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#17 Jun 21, 2013
TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah. I've heard of the latin background as well. Not the autism one though it's interesting. Being the youngest he isn't involved in speaking engagements like the older two. But, I guess, it's ok. Letting him enjoy being a child is most important. I hope when he's older he won't be suffering from the side effects of having Wacko Jacko in the first 7 years of his life.
He's "home schooled." He isn't going to have a chance to be a child if the Jacksons continue to isolate him.
Uzoma Chinyere

United States

#18 May 7, 2015
Maquiavelo understands that all Prince must have virtue and fortune to raise the power: under to make good decisions and fortune when trying to conquer a territory and encounter a situation (which was not caused by himself) or benefit that helps conquer. The prince who gain power through crime and abuse, being this vile and despotic; must understand that once come to power must change that attitude towards the people. Liberio giving the people, to win the favor of it, because when all is said and done they will be the ones to decide their future. Machiavelli was also a forerunner of the work of political analysts and columnists of our day: "all these princes ours have a purpose, and since we can not know its secrets, we are compelled in part to infer from the words and acts compliant, and partly to imagine "(letter to Francesco Vettori, July 1513).
Sleepingboy

Whittier, CA

#19 May 7, 2015
It is ironic that the girl who was locked up emotionally by wacko & ignored by her money hungry 330 pound womb & evil Katherine, had more brains & self-awareness than wacko.

It just proves that a neglected kid didn't need to be whipped bloody & forced to perform on stage to be desperately unhappy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Crickets Chirp On The Dead Michael Jackson ... 17 hr Octopus 5
News La Toya Jackson -- I Believe That's Michael Jac... 23 hr Sleepingboy 6
News Molestation claim against Michael Jackson's est... Sat Octopus 66
Was MJ Molested/Raped during the Motown years? (Nov '14) Sat Octopus 22
News Paterson rapper Fetty Wap rising to the top of ... Sat Octopus 11
News Blanket Jackson changes name: Bullied at 13 for... Jul 3 BadMan84 6
The Blackness Beyond The Cemetery Gates Jul 2 Octopus 1
More from around the web