of 3
Next Last

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#49 Apr 22, 2014
Jina Wild_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to have it put onto t-shirts. Should coin it in on eBay with that bit of entrepreneurial brilliance. Impressed?
Make it into an animated gif on a t-shirt and I'll be impressed.(Gotta have the frog-jumping Jacko on a t-shirt now!)

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#50 Apr 22, 2014
Reality_Awaits wrote:
More news that suggests MJ's interests ran parallel:
http://www.libertynews.com/2014/04/x-men-dire...
Could be another "ooops" moment...
Those photos have echoes of Michael's. The only difference is Michael's boy pals were much younger.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#54 Apr 23, 2014
Jina Wild_ wrote:
<quoted text>He doesn't just protest; he changes his story more often than gv plucks her eyebrow. Of course f'loons believe him now but soon, and if Wade is vindicated, I bet he'll make it back onto their schitt list again,
I don't pluck my eyebrow Jina but Wade has changed his story more times than you pluck yours chook.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#55 Apr 23, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>

I don't pluck my eyebrow
You don't pluck that thing? No wonder it looks like a wooly caterpillar is crawling across your expansive skull.

“X's and O's”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#56 Apr 23, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't pluck my eyebrow Jina .
That's quite obvious. Maybe you should take a couple of gallons of wax to that sucker...has that ever crossed your little mind, at all? Inquiring minds want to know.
persephone

Sunnyvale, CA

#59 Apr 23, 2014
Jina Wild_ wrote:
<quoted text>
If you knew anything about the reactions of abuse victims, you'd appreciate that his response is not atypical. It's not uncommon to deny abuse only to later acknowledge it.
On the other hand, if you were the sister of an innocent person who was wrongfully accused of abuse, it would be incredibly atypical to publicly describe your innocent brother as a predator any to later recant it in exchange for cash.
Not every accuser should be regarded as an innocent 'victim'.

Shouldn't you also disapprove of former employees selling stories for cash instead of going to the police if they allegedly witnessed any inappropriate behavior? And don't you think it's just a bit strange and suspicious if virtually every single molestation accusation was made by people wanting money?

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#61 Apr 23, 2014
Jina Wild_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Still demonstrating your aversion to the principle of parsimony, I see. Good paeo enabler. Go grab yourself a biscuit from the barrel.
Perseloonybin could do with a few fig roll biscuits. It might relieve that chronic constipation problem he or she has.
persephone

Mountain View, CA

#62 Apr 23, 2014
Butterballs wrote:
<quoted text>
Perseloonybin could do with a few fig roll biscuits. It might relieve that chronic constipation problem he or she has.
So says a hater who just can't get the subject of MJ out of his lower intestines.

#63 Apr 23, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
That's quite obvious. Maybe you should take a couple of gallons of wax to that sucker...has that ever crossed your little mind, at all? Inquiring minds want to know.
Could have, considering,..

http://www.thewallanalysis.com/main/sitemedia...

Location hidden

#66 Apr 23, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't pluck that thing? No wonder it looks like a wooly caterpillar is crawling across your expansive skull.
It's unique and looks better than those two little thin lines on your surprised looking face.

Location hidden

#67 Apr 23, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the advice but I don't have your hairy assed problem.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#68 Apr 23, 2014
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> Not every accuser should be regarded as an innocent 'victim'.
Shouldn't you also disapprove of former employees selling stories for cash instead of going to the police if they allegedly witnessed any inappropriate behavior? And don't you think it's just a bit strange and suspicious if virtually every single molestation accusation was made by people wanting money?
Thank you for adding to your Wall of Shame.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#70 Apr 23, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
It's unique and looks better than those two little thin lines on your surprised looking face.
Oh ouch.

“X's and O's”

Location hidden

#71 Apr 23, 2014
Reality_Awaits wrote:
<quoted text>
Could have, considering,..
http://www.thewallanalysis.com/main/sitemedia...
Oh dear! You're right! LOL!

“X's and O's”

Location hidden

#72 Apr 23, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the advice but I don't have your hairy assed problem.
It's apparent you've never had the pleasure and privilege of seeing my fine, bare a$s.

“X's and O's”

Location hidden

#73 Apr 23, 2014
Jina Wild_ wrote:
Message from Amber's dad:
http://tinypic.com/view.php...
Hahaha!!! Classic!

Location hidden

#76 Apr 23, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>It's apparent you've never had the pleasure and privilege of seeing my fine, bare a$s.
No thanks ewwww.

#77 Apr 24, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's apparent you've never had the pleasure and privilege of seeing my fine, bare a$s.
::piqued interest

“X's and O's”

Location hidden

#79 Apr 24, 2014
Jina Wild_ wrote:
<quoted text>
*calls British Airways*
A weekend return to the Island Of Lesbos, please
In what was the world according to KJ, I'm already there! Ha!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dick Polman: An Ignorant America Endangers Demo... Sep 18 Trump is a joke 2
Only a famous singer & bad dancer named MJ got ... Sep 8 Spotted Wee 3
MJ fans and haters Sep 4 Spotted Wee 14
News Diana skipped memorial to avoid MJ's mom (Jul '09) Sep 4 Spotted Wee 14
Are all MJ fans illiterate, or just retarded? (Jul '09) Sep 1 Spotted Wee 4
The Crickets Chirp On The Dead Michael Jackson ... (Jun '15) Sep 1 Spotted Wee 92
News Cosby hires Michael Jackson's lawyer for sex as... Aug 29 Ex Senator Stillb... 6
More from around the web