“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#1 Apr 18, 2014

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#3 Apr 19, 2014
So, the location for sexually assaulting children was at a mansion in Encino? Who else in the entertainment industry lived in Encino, besides Michael?

Since: Jun 13

Raleigh, NC

#4 Apr 19, 2014
^ I know Aretha Franklin lived in Encino for a minute. Mickey Rooney too, if I recall.

Also speaking of "not the only one", what about all those girls who sued R. Kelly and he settled with them?

But yeah in relation to this, Wade's not alone.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#6 Apr 19, 2014
BadMan84 wrote:
^ I know Aretha Franklin lived in Encino for a minute. Mickey Rooney too, if I recall.
Also speaking of "not the only one", what about all those girls who sued R. Kelly and he settled with them?
But yeah in relation to this, Wade's not alone.
That the girls aren't mentioned is a major bone of contention for me. I don't know about other countries, but in America, a ruckus is made about little white boys being sexually abused - which it should. But every child is important; no child should experience sexual abuse, anywhere. and a ruckus should be made about any child being victimized. This includes girls. It still irks me nobody noticed when his cousin's daughter Simone admitted Michael used to invite her to come by herself to his bedroom and sleep in the same bed, with him.

Raleigh, NC

#7 Apr 19, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
That the girls aren't mentioned is a major bone of contention for me. I don't know about other countries, but in America, a ruckus is made about little white boys being sexually abused - which it should. But every child is important; no child should experience sexual abuse, anywhere. and a ruckus should be made about any child being victimized. This includes girls. It still irks me nobody noticed when his cousin's daughter Simone admitted Michael used to invite her to come by herself to his bedroom and sleep in the same bed, with him.
Punky Brewster also told of how Michael convinced her at eight to get into a hot tub with him unsupervised holding a conversation. So why he predominantly preferred boys as his mates so to speak, he would occasionally seek a young girl to talk to. And I agree, kids of all races are abused and we shouldn't just focus on the racial aspect. Oddest thing is most of the children who alleged Michael did something inappropriate with them save for Wade were either mixed (Jordan was partially black) or Latino (Gavin, Jason, etc).

Raleigh, NC

#8 Apr 19, 2014
^ "so while he, not so why" sorry lol
Michael I want you back

London, UK

#9 Apr 20, 2014
Shut the hell up.Michael never molested anyone
The children lied because they were told to by their
Parents.Lot of it was Jealousy.because they were not better parents to their own children.and Michael.was a father figure to them.they looked up to him like a father.how come wade robson took so long coming foward? And how he had a memory loss and how it come back for the AEG. We all
Know its all lies for greed.and Michael's always been Innocent.
Michael I want you back

London, UK

#10 Apr 20, 2014
Michael Jackson WHAT AN ANGEL, where wade
Robson, is a sick discusting Liar in his twisted world.he invented the whole story in his sick
Imagination,for pure greed.and if you think if he
Went to the papers with this invented story how much money will he make,it was wade twisted plan
To extract money,from the estate.it was Michael
Himself that was the only victim.In Michael we trust.and the truth will always win.
Michael Jackson the prince,king,and an angel forever and his love will last for eternity

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#11 Apr 20, 2014
Michael I want you back wrote:
Shut the hell up.Michael never molested anyone
The children lied because they were told to by their
Parents.Lot of it was Jealousy.because they were not better parents to their own children.and Michael.was a father figure to them.they looked up to him like a father.how come wade robson took so long coming foward? And how he had a memory loss and how it come back for the AEG. We all
Know its all lies for greed.and Michael's always been Innocent.
*yawn*

After at least four accusations, two settlements, and a child who correctly identified a mark on his you-know-what, I should think you would stop beating that broken drum.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#12 Apr 21, 2014
Reality_Awaits wrote:
http://www.nydailynews.com/ent ertainment/gossip/x-men-direct or-bryan-singer-accused-sexual ly-abusing-15-year-old-boy-art icle-1.1759389

or just

http://tinyurl.com/qhcfl52
Corey Feldman said Hollywood was rife with pedophiles but has always insisted that MJ was NOT one.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#13 Apr 21, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Corey Feldman said Hollywood was rife with pedophiles but has always insisted that MJ was NOT one.
So, when Cory Haims said the man who sexually abused him was somebody Corey F. regarded as his best friend, who was that person, at the time? Michael Jackson! I think Corey F. doesn't want to admit he associated all those years wit had child predator.

Raleigh, NC

#14 Apr 21, 2014
^ That's what I find interesting. MJ was known as Corey's pal over the years and Haim mentioned that the dude who molested him was "his best friend". It definitely leaves you wondering if somehow MJ sexually assaulted him or not. Kudos to Feldman for going to the police about people who abused him but no kudos for being silent on the man/best friend of his who abused his supposed buddy.
persephone

Sunnyvale, CA

#15 Apr 21, 2014
BadMan84 wrote:
^ That's what I find interesting. MJ was known as Corey's pal over the years and Haim mentioned that the dude who molested him was "his best friend". It definitely leaves you wondering if somehow MJ sexually assaulted him or not. Kudos to Feldman for going to the police about people who abused him but no kudos for being silent on the man/best friend of his who abused his supposed buddy.
How do you know? Were you there?
persephone

Sunnyvale, CA

#16 Apr 21, 2014
BadMan84 wrote:
Considering how many people Corey Feldman probably met/knew at that period of his life, it's interesting that you obstinately insist that it must have been MJ who molested him.

Why the obsessive need to keep insisting that MJ must have molested someone who not only denies it but claims it was someone else entirely? Who are you to say what happened? What gives you the authority to sit there and say what happened in someone else's life?

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#18 Apr 21, 2014
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> Considering how many people Corey Feldman probably met/knew at that period of his life, it's interesting that you obstinately insist that it must have been MJ who molested him.
Why the obsessive need to keep insisting that MJ must have molested someone who not only denies it but claims it was someone else entirely? Who are you to say what happened? What gives you the authority to sit there and say what happened in someone else's life?
Yes, Creepyphone, Corey properly met/knew hundreds, maybe thousands during his lifetime, yet the only fully grown adult we know for sure who displayed all the textbook characteristics of a paedophile and had an uncontrollable obsession to take unrelated young boys back to their unsupervised and motion sensor alarmed bedroom was Wacko Jacko.

Now get off the prison PC and let some other perv have a go.
FOREVER MICHAEL

UK

#19 Apr 21, 2014
Haters are such dumb Idiots.they cant handle the truth.the world knows the truth Michael was Innocent.its all make believe.its in wades twisted
World of his Imagination.sicko wade Invented the whole story.for greed.fame and his twisted games for attention .and how he likes to get noticed.wade
The money making machine.its all a plan to get a big payout from the estate.and if this foolish clown takes it to the paper how much will he be making
Hes the schemer and a plotter.hes a very sick discusting person.and the biggest Liar. The world
Knows the only victim was Michael himself.what goes around comes around.it will all come back to haunt wade.for being a money grabbing piece of scum.

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#21 Apr 21, 2014
Jina Wild_ wrote:
<quoted text>you intellectual lettuce.
Those words do pretty much hit the nail right on the head. BTW love your new avatar, I have that same pic its hilarious!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#22 Apr 21, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
So, when Cory Haims said the man who sexually abused him was somebody Corey F. regarded as his best friend, who was that person, at the time? Michael Jackson! I think Corey F. doesn't want to admit he associated all those years wit had child predator.
In Hollywood there are lots of best friends but MJ was never a part of that scene. That's because pedophiles are not into Disneyland.

Michael Jackson molested no one.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#23 Apr 21, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
In Hollywood there are lots of best friends but MJ was never a part of that scene. That's because pedophiles are not into Disneyland.
Michael Jackson molested no one.
I would disagree.

Pedophiles probably love Disneyland. They can go sightseeing there like Captain EO himself.

Raleigh, NC

#24 Apr 21, 2014
^ It's not a probably, they do lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MJ hater trolls Jun 23 voluntaryist 2
Michael Jackson Chat Room! (Dec '12) Jun 22 voluntaryist 65
News Elvis Presley Eclipses Michael Jackson (Jul '09) Jun 21 love 53,065
News Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley,... (Dec '09) Jun 21 love 7,215
News Michael Jackson Called A 'wonderful Humanitarian' (Jul '09) Jun 20 Anonymous 7,645
News Stray Rats Plays No Games In Its 2016 Summer Dr... May 31 Julie Ann 1
News On Film: The Invention of the Moonwalk (Apr '14) May 30 Pop Tart- 185
More from around the web