First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: May 14

Edinburgh, UK

#45 May 18, 2014
Pop Tart, I may remind you of someone else. People can have similar ways about them. I've only posted on this forum/site since last month. Been reading it, off and on, over the last several years.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#46 May 18, 2014
Accurate Information wrote:
An NFL Fan, my Cancer post was a joke..
Right, Suzie. I should have known that some think cancer is an abundant source of funny. Do you have any gags about AIDS?

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#47 May 18, 2014
Pop Tart, I may remind you of someone else. People can have similar ways about them. I've only posted on this forum/site since last month. Been reading it, off and on, over the last several years.
Uh-huh, the old 'I've been reading for years, but just started posting' routine. LOL!

Edinburgh, UK

#48 May 18, 2014
An NFL Fan, who is Suzie?

Edinburgh, UK

#49 May 18, 2014
Pop Tart, when I mentioned Cancer/life-prolonging drugs, I know that the person I write to, would "get" that I was mucking about. I've explained all this before.

Edinburgh, UK

#50 May 18, 2014
Pop Tart, it's actually the truth. Some people (me) just tell the truth. I've no reason not to. I'm just a regular Scottish woman. Why would you disbelieve me? What would I have to gain by lying? You can read my Hoax posts under "mjjveritas" on a couple of hoax sites. You'll see, that I'm not lying about anything.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#51 May 18, 2014
Pop Tart, when I mentioned Cancer/life-prolonging drugs, I know that the person I write to, would "get" that I was mucking about. I've explained all this before.
Then, why not convey your delusional ideation directly and personally to your friend, in that case? Why do we all have to see this on a public forum?

“Best voice ever !”

Since: Mar 09

Devil's Hole

#52 May 18, 2014
MJ FAN wrote:
Michael Jackson is the worlds sweetheart
Leave him alone.
I heard your parents took you to a dog show and you won !!

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#53 May 18, 2014
Len is Disgusted, wonder no more. I've never heard voices. I'm quite sane. I don't believe in God, so I must be. I'll contact the person how, and where I choose. It's nothing to do with you. I've already explained to the forum what I'm doing. I didn't need to do that.
I hate to break it to you, but your post validates what the rest of us have observed. You are not sane. Now, let's talk about Michael Jackson and his "boy-loving" ways.

Edinburgh, UK

#54 May 18, 2014
Len is Disgusted, let's not.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#55 May 18, 2014
Len is Disgusted, let's not.
Since Pedo Pan Jackson is the topic of this forum, I'd rather you kept to that subject. Your pleas for attention are funny but a poor attempt at getting people's attention away, from aforementioned subject.

Edinburgh, UK

#56 May 19, 2014
Len is Disgusted, the topic name of this forum is Michael Jackson. Where does it say what you said? Here's a list from the People Directory on Topix. Can't see your name listed for him. I can see "Michael Jackson", though.

Al Gore
Angelina Jolie
Barack Obama
Ben Bernanke
Bon Jovi
Brad Pitt
Britney Spears
Chris Brown
Condoleezza Rice
Elvis Presley
Fidel Castro
Hillary Clinton
Hugo Chavez
Jehovah's Witnesses
Joe Biden
John Edwards
John McCain
Madonna
Michael Jackson
Michelle Obama
Mike Huckabee
Miley Cyrus
Mitt Romney
Newt Gingrich
Pope Benedict XVI
Ron Paul
Rudy Giuliani
The Beatles
Vladimir Putin
Zac Efron

USA

#57 May 19, 2014
Len is Disgust frn see "Michael Jackson", though.
Al Gore
Angelina Jolie
Barack Obama
Vladimir Putin
Zac Efron
In other words, you're a pathetic name dropper.

Edinburgh, UK

#58 May 19, 2014
An NFL Fan, your #57 post added nothing. How am I a name-dropper. It's just a copied and pasted job from the Topix site. I didn't select the names on the list.

USA

#59 May 19, 2014
An NFL Fan, your #57 podidn't select the names on the list.
BFD, name dropper.

Edinburgh, UK

#60 May 19, 2014
An NFL Fan, your posts to me, never make much sense to me. What is "BFD"? Could you be helpful, and write out in full what the hell you are talking about? Why does your quote of my message appear as it does i.e wrong? Anyone else reading our posts, will see that what I'm saying to you is correct.

Edinburgh, UK

#61 May 19, 2014
A correction... i.e.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#62 May 19, 2014
An NFL Fan, your #57 post added nothing. How am I a name-dropper. It's just a copied and pasted job from the Topix site. I didn't select the names on the list.
What a not-so-clever means of sidestepping away from the fact THIS part of the forum is about Michael Jackson.

Now that we're finished with that, let's hear your opinion of Pedo Pan. Do you think he should have been thrown into prison? Or do you support his criminal behavior?

Edinburgh, UK

#63 May 20, 2014
Len is Disgusted, what do you mean by "THIS" part of the forum? The title of this thread is "Leave him alone?". My answer to that particular question is "Yes, leave him alone.".

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#64 May 20, 2014
Len is Disgusted, what do you mean by "THIS" part of the forum? The title of this thread is "Leave him alone?". My answer to that particular question is "Yes, leave him alone.".
How delightful you finally made a statement, about Pedo Pan. My response to you is as follows. I will not leave the behavior of Pedo Pan alone, until f'loons stop stalking, committing character assassination, harassing, sending hate mail, and making death threats, to Michael's victims.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Paris Jackson 'smitten' with Chester Castellaw 26 min Sleepingboy 71
News Judge to Decide if Jackson Accuser Can Sue Estate 40 min pliez 103
Did Diana Ross and MJ have sex (Jul '07) 1 hr Pop Tart- 854
Len is disgusted obsession over cushions hehe 1 hr Pop Tart- 32
Child Molestation Expert: Victims Can Take 20 t... 2 hr Octopus 418
News Chris Crofton, Advice King: The Merits of Colle... 2 hr Octopus 50
Tatum O'Neal's relationship with Michael Jackson. (Aug '07) 4 hr Sleepingboy 414
More from around the web