Leave him alone.

“Dark Lord of All.”

Since: Jun 13

The Untempered Schism.

#2 Apr 28, 2014
MJ FAN wrote:
Michael Jackson is the worlds sweetheart
Leave him alone.
Wacko Jacko was a pedophile and he sure didn't leave the boys alone did he?

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#3 Apr 30, 2014
MJ FAN wrote:
Leave him alone.
I think you should get rid of your cushion and leave him to rot alone in his coffin.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#4 Apr 30, 2014
MJ FAN wrote:
Leave him alone.
Pederasts are not sweethearts. They are conniving, heartless creeps who need a bashing in a prison filled with other criminals who detest their very presence. "Under the jail" is precisely where those pedophile monsters should be placed.

Where Wacko Jacko's soul is concerned, it is eternally cast away.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#5 May 3, 2014
Since Wacko was a child molesting dirt bag, he should have gone to prison but he got away with his nasty deeds because he was a wealthy celebrity. Had he been just another trailer trash molester, he would have been found guilty of his hideous crimes. Fortunately, the clown hired the wonderful Dr Conrad Murray to make sure his wide llama eyes would be closed forever in endless death. The clown's disgusting legacy of filth will never be left alone regardless of what some would wish. The clown's worthless heart stopped pumping in his strawny little chest as Murray shattered his ribcage during cpr on June 25th 2009. Michael Jackson's nude bod with dehumanized and degraded at the hosipital. His autopsy was performed under the bright lights and skilled hands of the medical professionals that recorded the butchering of the bloody corpse of Michael Jackson. Color photographs were taken and some were published by the worldwide tabloid press. Of course, the disrespect continues. The dead clown's worthless soul will never rise out of the eternal darkness into the light.
I want you back Michael

London, UK

#6 May 3, 2014
Clowns Jerks and haters BEAT IT Leave Him alone Michael's beautiful.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#8 May 4, 2014
I want you back Michael wrote:
Clowns Jerks and haters BEAT IT Leave Him alone Michael's beautiful.
The clown is generally hated because of what he has done with his disgusting penis to or in front of young boys behind the soild walls of his Neverland pleasure dome. The dead Michael Jackson will never be left alone until his laughable legacy is driven back beyond the stone age like that of old silent film star, Charlie Chaplin. Since Wacko butchered his ugly mug to start with, his plastic surgeries certainly did not make him beautiful. Instead, he turned into a monsterous circus clown and freak. Of course, Michael Jackson was found nude lying in his own bodily fluids and waste while Dr Conrad Murray was using the clown's filthy toilet. When Murray came back into the Wacko's death room, he punchered the clown's dead heart with his large black hands and Michael stopped breathing forever. His wide llama eye lids were forced shut by Dr Conrad Murray's sticky fingers of clown blood when the honorable doc unhooked the IV that was pumping the overdose of propofol into the dead grasshopper's drug infected veins. However, Murray did his best to bring the filthy bozo back from the dead. Michael's strawny little chest shattered with the impact of Murray's cpr and the doc accidently broke the clown's fragile ribcage. His tiny plastic honker pinched with probing fingers. The medics arrived and placed a balloon pump on the clown's noseless pie hole as the clown exploded his hot and watery bowel movement on his soiled death bed. That was almost five years ago. And most people cheered in celebration when they learned that pedophile Michael Jackson was definitely dead for all eternity.
I want you back Michael

London, UK

#10 May 4, 2014
How the fans cant wait to see all the Jealous clowns faces on this forum.when Michael album reaches number one.what a picture that will be

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#11 May 5, 2014
I want you back Michael wrote:
How the fans cant wait to see all the Jealous clowns faces on this forum.when Michael album reaches number one.what a picture that will be
Jealous? Of what? I have no interest in buying his music, so I could care less. I'm more interested in independent music.

“Dark Lord of All.”

Since: Jun 13

The Untempered Schism.

#12 May 5, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous? Of what? I have no interest in buying his music, so I could care less. I'm more interested in independent music.
I listen to mainly Indy as well. There is so much great stuff that is so much better than the crap played over and over by mainstream.

Since: May 14

Edinburgh, UK

#13 May 17, 2014
Octopus, "definitely dead"? Are you quite sure? All you needed to write was "dead". Lol.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#14 May 17, 2014
Accurate Information wrote:
Octopus, "definitely dead"? Are you quite sure? All you needed to write was "dead". Lol.
You are definitely delusional if you think the clown faked his own death and went into hiding.

Edinburgh, UK

#15 May 17, 2014
Octopus, even MJ couldn't fake someone else's death. But he could, his own. I'm not delusional. I use logic to come to conclusions. MJ may not be in hiding as such. Yes, in hiding, from the general public. He may have access to a private island. There's many places in the world which are remote. MJ has money, and resources to make that a reality. Or, he could be hiding in plain sight/disguised. He could be working on The Strip in Las Vegas as a Michael Jackson impersonator. At least I think that's where one would see such entertainment. Where's my invite?
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#16 May 17, 2014
Octopus, even MJ couldn't fake someone else's death. But he could, his own. I'm not delusional. I use logic to come to conclusions. MJ may not be in hiding as such. Yes, in hiding, from the general public. He may have access to a private island. There's many places in the world which are remote. MJ has money, and resources to make that a reality. Or, he could be hiding in plain sight/disguised. He could be working on The Strip in Las Vegas as a Michael Jackson impersonator. At least I think that's where one would see such entertainment. Where's my invite?
That is merely fantasy that the clown is still alive. Otherwise, Dr Conrad Murray would have served two years in LA county jail for nothing. They took photographs of the dead clown as he lie on the steel table awaiting his autopsy and his death was properly recorded as happening on June 25th 2009. That is logic. Of course, there are many good Michael Jackson impersonators performing in Las Vegas. Some may even look exactly like him. But the real Michael is gone.

Edinburgh, UK

#18 May 17, 2014
Octopus, "as he lie"? Lie/lay. Not a probable error. Is that a clue? Thank you. I don't know about Conrad Murray. He could be an actor, geting paid to go to jail? It was just a job, an acting job, spent behind bars?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#19 May 17, 2014
Acute misInformation wrote:
Octopus, "as he lie"? Lie/lay. Not a probable error. Is that a clue? Thank you. I don't know about Conrad Murray. He could be an actor, geting paid to go to jail? It was just a job, an acting job, spent behind bars?
Nice abuse of punctuation.

Edinburgh, UK

#20 May 17, 2014
An NFL Fan, I don't "get" what your point is, in your last post. I am having a private dialogue with certain posters on here. That's why, some of my posts may not make complete sense to others. You shouldn't just take some of my posts at face value. There is information in some of my posts which I believe the intended recipient will "get".

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#21 May 17, 2014
An NFL Fan, I don't "get" what your point is, in your last . There is information in some of my posts which I believe the intended recipient will "get".
Odd you'd think you're having a 'private dialogue' on a public forum, but I'll consider the source.

Tell me again where you think Wacko Jacko is hiding out. I could use the laughs.

Edinburgh, UK

#22 May 17, 2014
An NFL Fan, I have already mentioned that I'm having a private conversation on this forum. I think it was under my previous username, "I Am Here To Sort You Out". I have my reasons. I don't have any real idea where MJ is. I could have an educated guess, but it's not helpful or important to anything.

Edinburgh, UK

#23 May 17, 2014
Everyone, I've changed my Location to Unhidden. Hopefully it will curb the hacker. It's not my real location, but it'll do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge to Decide if Jackson Accuser Can Sue Estate 2 hr Octopus 650
News Thriller: Award-winning Michael Jackson tribute... Wed Sleepingboy 13
Another Thread Suddenly Deleted From Upset Floons Wed Sleepingboy 7
Why does octopus Wed Sleepingboy 7
News Lisa Marie Presley on father Elvis, music caree... (Oct '12) May 20 Letha brown 37
Tatum O'Neal's relationship with Michael Jackson. (Aug '07) May 19 Len is Disgusted 473
Michael Jackson's Record Sales (Feb '09) May 19 Len is Disgusted 456
More from around the web