Visions of Peace

Since: Jun 13

Raleigh, NC

#561 Jan 2, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
So you call an outright lie about the police, an example of poor judgement?
The clown was a compulsive liar and wanting to cause a riot could've caused many people being killed. But the clown did not care because he just wanted to stroke his inflated ego. He knew exactly what he was doing. It seems the 60 Minutes interview was just another one of his public relations ploys that backfired on him because it failed to gain him much sympathy from most of the general public. The clown used it as his continuing attacks on Tom Sneddon, like in his "Ghost" video with his obvious attack mode songs like "2 Bad" "DS" or "Money" Wacko was again crying victim because someone had the nerve to call out his pedophile behavior towards little boys. Of course, it is worth referring back to. It proves that the clown was a selfish, ego driven dirt bag that only cared about himself.
MJ seemed upset when Ed Bradley was like "come on, I don't know any other adult that would want to sleep with an unrelated child especially if that adult was accused of molesting kids before." Then all of a sudden MJ feigned illness and Ed decided to end the interview with MJ going on about "Listen to my song 'Childhood', the truest song I ever written." MJ lived in a bubble for 40 years and never wanted to leave it. He didn't wanna face reality.
BullyBully2

United States

#562 Jan 2, 2014
BadMan84 wrote:
<quoted text>
MJ seemed upset when Ed Bradley was like "come on, I don't know any other adult that would want to sleep with an unrelated child especially if that adult was accused of molesting kids before." Then all of a sudden MJ feigned illness and Ed decided to end the interview with MJ going on about "Listen to my song 'Childhood', the truest song I ever written." MJ lived in a bubble for 40 years and never wanted to leave it. He didn't wanna face reality.
"Ed Bradley looked at Michael Jackson like he wanted to say, "N", is you crazy?" Like he wanted to take the 60 Minutes clock, push it forward and say "get the f**k off my show!"

Michael Jackson “"I thought you said it was 60 Minutes!"

Ed Bradley: "It's 10 Minutes! Get out here, you nutty "N", what’s wrong with you?"

- Chris Rock
I want you back Michael

UK

#563 Jan 2, 2014
Ed bradley was the worst interviewer.I could Interview Michael better then he could.I think
Ant and Dec better come and show him how its done.I dont know how Michael stayed so calm and patient.The thing is Michaels such a genuine guy
And for the record have you listened to childhood all the way through.I liked Michaels answer when there were certain things they wasnt allowed to talk about and Michael said there you go.I bet Michael was thinking what a twit ed was.and he was dull as hell. In fact Michael record was number one all over the world.he had nothing to worry about.because we all knew they were lies and the desent people knew it. He was really hurt what he said thats why he stopped the Interview
He answered one more question about the fans
All Michael needs to know we love him.and believe in every word he said.Michael was just an angel
And he will always have his fans to love him
Once an angel.always an angel.if you gaze in to his beautiful face you will see the face of an angel.
And he had the voice of an angel
BullyBully2

United States

#564 Jan 2, 2014
[QUOTE who= "Oooooo! Michael is soooo sexy! I'm gonna save up my allowance and get my nose cut off, just like his!! Oooooo!!" [/QUOTE]

If you're incapable of taking in the whole picture, then you only see what you want to see and for my money, narrow-minded fanatics should NOT be taken seriously!!

Since: Jun 13

Raleigh, NC

#565 Jan 2, 2014
Ed wasn't a terrible interviewer, MJ is bad at interviews. It's not hard to see that. Ed was great with other celebrities/public figures he talked to. Same thing with Martin Bashir and his interviews with Princess Diana and the like. Oprah is 50/50 on the interview part since she seems so enamored by those she interviews and talks to but MJ didn't prove to be an easy interview since he was so easy to defend anything that others thought was just plain weird and bizarre.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#566 Jan 2, 2014
TripleH1976 wrote:
If MJ was patient and calm why did he tell Bashir, "Get Out" when the questions regarding the settlement with the Chandlers got heated for him??? You make such contradicting statements about this guy, when evidence exist telling you Michael Jackson was a 100% fraud.
What a stupid comment. A person who is patient and calm can get angry and upset...get real..........Bashir shoulda been thrown out of the window head first....

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#567 Jan 2, 2014
You can tell he wanted sympathy in that interview. The wispy inflection in his voice about being man-handled and his shoulders hurting. It was pathetic.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#568 Jan 2, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>What a stupid comment. A person who is patient and calm can get angry and upset...get real..........Bashir shoulda been thrown out of the window head first....
Oh, yes, that's gonna solve everything. The fact is Michael Jackson can not handle difficult questions, therefore he lies about them. When the interviewer recognizes Michael is BS'ing them they try to get the truth out of the Drag Queen of Pop. That's more then plenty to make the little Queen explode and she throws a tantrum.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#569 Jan 2, 2014
TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, yes, that's gonna solve everything. The fact is Michael Jackson can not handle difficult questions, therefore he lies about them. When the interviewer recognizes Michael is BS'ing them they try to get the truth out of the Drag Queen of Pop. That's more then plenty to make the little Queen explode and she throws a tantrum.
Oh shudduppp......you are full of bs...thomas the canadian.

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#570 Jan 3, 2014
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> And except for complaining about it in that one single ' 60 Minutes Interview', you never heard a word about it from him afterwards, did you? Nothing substantial ever came out of those complaints and it really isn't worth referring back to it except as an example of poor judgment on his part for making those statements.
Okay, so Wacko's claims that the police handled him so heavily they dislocated his shoulder was just "poor judgement" from his point.

Be honest, are you a celebrity worshipping crackpot or a troll?

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#571 Jan 3, 2014
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> And except for complaining about it in that one single ' 60 Minutes Interview', you never heard a word about it from him afterwards, did you? Nothing substantial ever came out of those complaints and it really isn't worth referring back to it except as an example of poor judgment on his part for making those statements.
Oh, and considering your always the first to spew your venom towards Gavin and his mother (Janet Jackson) can we say if she truly did falsely accuse security guards of sexually groping her then it was nothing more than "poor judgement" on her part?
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL

Croydon, UK

#572 Jan 4, 2014
Have the fans took note,these circus of clowns
Sat and watched Michael being Interviewed.and
You ask yourself why? I will tell you why they are
Interested in Michael.and Interested in what he had to say! Not one of them could take their eyes off him.
JlNA WlLD

Liverpool, UK

#573 Jan 4, 2014
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> And except for complaining about it in that one single ' 60 Minutes Interview', you never heard a word about it from him afterwards, did you? Nothing substantial ever came out of those complaints and it really isn't worth referring back to it except as an example of poor judgment on his part for making those statements.
That wasn't 'poor judgement'. It was a calculated accusation aimed at discrediting a police force that was investigating him for acts of gross indecency against children.

What a sorry example of f'loonacy you are.
JlNA WlLD

Liverpool, UK

#574 Jan 4, 2014
Butterballs wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and considering your always the first to spew your venom towards Gavin and his mother (Janet Jackson) can we say if she truly did falsely accuse security guards of sexually groping her then it was nothing more than "poor judgement" on her part?
Ah, good point, Butterballs. Yes, excellent cognitive skills and lateral thinking. However, the answer is NO.
Enigmaticchild

United States

#575 Jan 4, 2014
I want you back Michael wrote:
Ed bradley was the worst interviewer.I could Interview Michael better then he could.I think
Ant and Dec better come and show him how its done.I dont know how Michael stayed so calm and patient.The thing is Michaels such a genuine guy
And for the record have you listened to childhood all the way through.I liked Michaels answer when there were certain things they wasnt allowed to talk about and Michael said there you go.I bet Michael was thinking what a twit ed was.and he was dull as hell. In fact Michael record was number one all over the world.he had nothing to worry about.because we all knew they were lies and the desent people knew it. He was really hurt what he said thats why he stopped the Interview
He answered one more question about the fans
All Michael needs to know we love him.and believe in every word he said.Michael was just an angel
And he will always have his fans to love him
Once an angel.always an angel.if you gaze in to his beautiful face you will see the face of an angel.
And he had the voice of an angel
In terms of this board and Michael Jackson, there are a lot of things about his personal and public life that caused much controversy and speculation that prompts people to discuss it. No-one can say we can't discuss anything. It's what's called free speech. It's the same with everyone, famous or not.

Michael Jackson was NOT found innocent. He was found not guilty and that is totally different. A jury is asked to determine if the prosecution has proved guilt. If they conclude there is doubt, even a little bit, then they must vote not guilty BUT they are not declaring innocence by a not guilty verdict. And because there is a lot of info from the jurors regarding their deliberations and the evidence, it's still wide open and out there for discussion. But another factor is, there would be no trial if there was nothing to answer.

But why do you think it can't be discussed by anyone and who is anyone to forbid it? Also, your way of dealing with a situation does not mean we all must follow your lead. We are all different and deal with situations in our own way, and you have no right to say another person is wrong for doing differently from you. You can only disagree.
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL

UK

#576 Jan 4, 2014
I Just saw what really happened on u tube
Sneddon committed a crime.and should of been put away.he was found to have his fingers in the documents.and Messing about with them.he wanted to set Michael up.wagner tried to get Michael Justice.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#577 Jan 4, 2014
TripleH1976 wrote:
You can tell he wanted sympathy in that interview. The wispy inflection in his voice about being man-handled and his shoulders hurting. It was pathetic.
Michael and his attorney, at the time, also put themselves in contempt of court.
Stand Up For Peace

United States

#578 Jan 14, 2014
Topix is trying to censor me. Len tells me I shouldn't be here. Pop Tart says that my anti-bullying campaign is "a joke."

Are you going to let these haters speak for us?

Isn't it time to quit arguing over things we'll never agree on?

Non-fans aren't your enemy.

Your enemy is hate and intolerance!!
Stand Up For Peace

United States

#579 Jan 14, 2014
Either translate all the noise over Michael Jackson into a language that will make sense to us all or get behind a movement that stands to do some good!!

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#580 Jan 14, 2014
Stand Up For Peace wrote:
Topix is trying to censor me. Len tells me I shouldn't be here. Pop Tart says that my anti-bullying campaign is "a joke."
Are you going to let these haters speak for us?
Isn't it time to quit arguing over things we'll never agree on?
Non-fans aren't your enemy.
Your enemy is hate and intolerance!!
KJ, I asked you why you are here. I didn't say go away. I just want an answer as to why you are here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Paul McCartney fights to get back his songs 7 hr Pliez 200
MJ hater trolls 14 hr persephone 3
One of MJ's "special friends" disclosed on MJ's... (Jul '13) Jul 12 Justice 125
zionist jew conspiracy against MJ Jul 8 Pop Tart- 2
Michael Jackson had semen stains from other mal... (Sep '12) Jul 7 Justice 1,877
News Elvis Presley Eclipses Michael Jackson (Jul '09) Jun '16 love 53,065
News Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley,... (Dec '09) Jun '16 love 7,215
More from around the web