'Untouchable,' new book on Michael Jackson, attacked on Amazon

Jan 21, 2013 Full story: Examiner.com 26

Randall Sullivan's new book, "Untouchable: The Strange Life and Tragic Death of Michael Jackson" has become the target of a coordinated effort to solicit negative reviews by a group of Michael Jackson fans on Facebook and Twitter.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Samuel

Castellammare Di Stabia, Italy

#1 Jan 21, 2013
The negatives sells are determined by the poor quality of the so-called book, which is PURE trash. It's interesting how Sullivan pretends to have his sells up at any cost. His book was penned by media (of course) then it had poor sales. This shows that a book has good sales if it's a good book, and this is TRASH.
Internet Bully

Sydney, Australia

#2 Jan 21, 2013
Samuel wrote:
The negatives sells are determined by the poor quality of the so-called book, which is PURE trash. It's interesting how Sullivan pretends to have his sells up at any cost. His book was penned by media (of course) then it had poor sales. This shows that a book has good sales if it's a good book, and this is TRASH.
There was a co-ordinated plan to trash the book by fans - there were calls on fan sites to go to Amazon to post negative reviews. Stupidity at it's finest, but Wacko fans are well known for shooting themselves in the foot.
Robin

Atlanta, GA

#3 Jan 21, 2013
I read the book. It would have failed on its own merits anyway.
The Credit Angel Can Help

Schenectady, NY

#4 Jan 21, 2013
The book is obviously trash and not well researched but the floons still hate it because it doesn't present Michael Joseph Jackson as a God. Reading how upset some of these floons are, I just went to the bookstore and purchased five copies for myself, family and friends. It is doing really well in my area and I have met with people in line reading the hardcover and they were snickering through the pages as they were saying things like, 'Wacko' or that dead perverted 'Wacko Jacko' One woman actually picked up a clearance photo book, opened the pages and stuck her used gum out of her mouth, closed it and put it back in the bins. LOL

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#5 Jan 22, 2013
I wasn't planning to buy the book because the author didn't have the guts to publish the truth about Pedo Pan. Or else he didn't have the smarts to get the legal documents, from Santa Barbara County. But if f'loons are working that hard to make it disappear, it makes me want to go out and buy a copy.

I'm curious, though. Has anyone filed a lawsuit against those freaks, for slander with malicious intent?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#6 Jan 22, 2013
The Credit Angel Can Help wrote:
The book is obviously trash and not well researched but the floons still hate it because it doesn't present Michael Joseph Jackson as a God. Reading how upset some of these floons are, I just went to the bookstore and purchased five copies for myself, family and friends. It is doing really well in my area and I have met with people in line reading the hardcover and they were snickering through the pages as they were saying things like,'Wacko' or that dead perverted 'Wacko Jacko' One woman actually picked up a clearance photo book, opened the pages and stuck her used gum out of her mouth, closed it and put it back in the bins. LOL
You shouldn't admit those kinds of things on this forum...the gum police might get ya...

Schenectady, NY

#7 Jan 23, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You shouldn't admit those kinds of things on this forum...the gum police might get ya...
I witnessed someone else do it, pal.

Location hidden

#8 Jan 23, 2013
<quoted text>
I witnessed someone else do it, pal.
Sure ya did....

Schenectady, NY

#9 Jan 23, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Sure ya did....
I wouldn't destroy Wacko clearance merchandise because if caught, I would have to purchase it. I just witnessed this girl do it in a Barnes And Noble book store to a table top hardcover Michael Joseph Jackson 'King Of Pop' 1958-2009 Memorial Edition. She opened the pages and pretended to look at it while she spit her bubble gum onto one of the pages and quickly closed the filthy $2.99 bargain item. They had a chock full, all unsold. Anyway, Michael Joseph Jackson in brilliant color close ups on thick quality paper, his fugly face and scrawny body presented with at least one of the books vandalized by this girlfriends chewed up gob in between the pages. It just happens to be the trend that many are trying to get going to upset Michael Joseph Jackson's fading fan base. If a floon buys the book, they shall bring it home and discover the sticky stained pages. It was a blue dyed gumball. Totally destroys the merchandise. However, King Justin's merchandise is top shelf and no one does it to him.

Location hidden

#10 Jan 23, 2013
<quoted text>
I wouldn't destroy Wacko clearance merchandise because if caught, I would have to purchase it. I just witnessed this girl do it in a Barnes And Noble book store to a table top hardcover Michael Joseph Jackson 'King Of Pop' 1958-2009 Memorial Edition. She opened the pages and pretended to look at it while she spit her bubble gum onto one of the pages and quickly closed the filthy $2.99 bargain item. They had a chock full, all unsold. Anyway, Michael Joseph Jackson in brilliant color close ups on thick quality paper, his fugly face and scrawny body presented with at least one of the books vandalized by this girlfriends chewed up gob in between the pages. It just happens to be the trend that many are trying to get going to upset Michael Joseph Jackson's fading fan base. If a floon buys the book, they shall bring it home and discover the sticky stained pages. It was a blue dyed gumball. Totally destroys the merchandise. However, King Justin's merchandise is top shelf and no one does it to him.
get yourself some help...

Schenectady, NY

#11 Jan 23, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>get yourself some help...
Because I witnessed someone vandalizing a Michael Joseph Jackson clearance item at a Barnes And Noble? Why would I need help? I was just standing there. What is wrong with telling what I saw? I was shopping and minding my own business.

Location hidden

#12 Jan 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Because I witnessed someone vandalizing a Michael Joseph Jackson clearance item at a Barnes And Noble? Why would I need help? I was just standing there. What is wrong with telling what I saw? I was shopping and minding my own business.
for your rants bout MJ...they sound unbalanced.

Schenectady, NY

#13 Jan 23, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>for your rants bout MJ...they sound unbalanced.
I don't support pedophiles, dead or alive. You do. I'm not at all unbalanced.

Location hidden

#14 Jan 23, 2013
<quoted text>
I don't support pedophiles, dead or alive. You do. I'm not at all unbalanced.
lol..I disagree with everything you said..

Schenectady, NY

#15 Jan 24, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>lol..I disagree with everything you said..
You should listen to some modern music and forget about the disgusting Michael Joseph Jackson. People say his legacy is done and are switching over to the new blood like King Justin.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#16 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>
You are an Angel!

Location hidden

#17 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>
You should listen to some modern music and forget about the disgusting Michael Joseph Jackson. People say his legacy is done and are switching over to the new blood like King Justin.
You should mind your own jive..

Schenectady, NY

#18 Jan 26, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You should mind your own jive..
You should realize that the dead Michael Joseph Jackson has been driven back into the forgotten past of aging beats and dated lyrics and dances. You shall learn the magic of the new generation of song craft. The ordinary musical rubbish of a lost MTV era of Michael Joseph Jackson is now just an unpleasant memory of disgusting child molestation and animal abuse, neglect and prolonged torture at the dirty gloved hand of sexual massage and pain. It is time for you to finally cross over to King Justin's side and embrace the current music scene of high ranking in the booming recording industry of modernized pop giants like King Justin and One Direction.

Location hidden

#19 Jan 27, 2013
<quoted text>
You should realize that the dead Michael Joseph Jackson has been driven back into the forgotten past of aging beats and dated lyrics and dances. You shall learn the magic of the new generation of song craft. The ordinary musical rubbish of a lost MTV era of Michael Joseph Jackson is now just an unpleasant memory of disgusting child molestation and animal abuse, neglect and prolonged torture at the dirty gloved hand of sexual massage and pain. It is time for you to finally cross over to King Justin's side and embrace the current music scene of high ranking in the booming recording industry of modernized pop giants like King Justin and One Direction.
In your crazy dreams...
Judy

Edmonton, Canada

#20 Apr 10, 2013
I bought the book at Coles, and it was a waste of money.I should have went to dinner instead. I have only read half of the book. I am not inspired to read the rest. All Randall does is rehash the same tabloid trash that has gone around for years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If Michael Jackson was standing in front of you... 6 min Jesse Pinkman 331
Conrad Murray and girlfriend Nicole Alvarez enj... 1 hr Octopus 15
Wacko photoshoot, circa 1993 1 hr Jina Wild_ 73
Are MJ Fans Worried? 4 hr MJ FRIEND 124
Does Tom Mesereau... 9 hr Estelle Getty 1
150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) 12 hr Steven Marks 12,812
Michael Jackson Owned Soccer Jerseys to be Auct... 13 hr goodvibrations 8
More from around the web