My dad slept with my friend

Posted in the Michael Jackson Forum

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
confused child

Liverpool, UK

#1 Mar 4, 2010
On Saturday mornings i play football for my school team. My dad used to watch us but then he stopped coming. One day our match was cancelled so i walked home and found him in bed with my friend watching cartoons on the tele and looking at arty books of naked children.
I felt sick when I saw this and told my mum and she went mad (my parents are divorced). My dad is blaming me and mum saying society has put bad thought into our heads and that it's really okay for a man of his age (37) to share a bed with my friend and that i have dirty mind.
Please can somebody help me?
jina wild

Northampton, UK

#2 Mar 6, 2010
Hi,

I don't know whether or not this is real but if it is then you really do need to talk to somebody about what you saw. No matter what your dad might say it is never right nor appropriate for him to have a child in his bed.

If your mum isn't willing to speak out about this then make sure you speak to a teacher or a person in authority.

Your father's behaviour is wrong and manipulative.

I know you probably love your dad, but you really do have to tell somebody what you saw.

I guess you will probably receive conflicting advice on this site because there are Michael Jackson fans on here who actually condone the idea of men and children together under the covers. But rest assured that most right thinking people do not share their views.

Take care.

Since: Sep 09

Prescot, UK

#3 Mar 6, 2010
jina wild wrote:
Hi,
I don't know whether or not this is real but if it is then you really do need to talk to somebody about what you saw. No matter what your dad might say it is never right nor appropriate for him to have a child in his bed.
If your mum isn't willing to speak out about this then make sure you speak to a teacher or a person in authority.
Your father's behaviour is wrong and manipulative.
I know you probably love your dad, but you really do have to tell somebody what you saw.
I guess you will probably receive conflicting advice on this site because there are Michael Jackson fans on here who actually condone the idea of men and children together under the covers. But rest assured that most right thinking people do not share their views.
Take care.
Talking to yourself is never a good sign!
buttons

San Antonio, TX

#4 Mar 6, 2010
confused child wrote:
On Saturday mornings i play football for my school team. My dad used to watch us but then he stopped coming. One day our match was cancelled so i walked home and found him in bed with my friend watching cartoons on the tele and looking at arty books of naked children.
I felt sick when I saw this and told my mum and she went mad (my parents are divorced). My dad is blaming me and mum saying society has put bad thought into our heads and that it's really okay for a man of his age (37) to share a bed with my friend and that i have dirty mind.
that is messed up really my daddy and momma use to fight about this all the time. my momma luved little mike and say he just like to have friends but my daddy said no way a man puts in his bed what he want to put his baby making thing in. i have to say i am older and now see my daddy point, no man ever put me in his bed to play go fish...well with cards. i sorry cause i love mj but he liked to do it with boys . you need to not take you friend to your pappas house no more and tell your momma.
jina wild

Northampton, UK

#5 Mar 6, 2010
Exonian wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking to yourself is never a good sign!
That was a predictable response, albeit a disappointing one.

Better for you to deflect the subject at hand rather than advise a child in distress. That says a whole lot about your psychological make up.

Will you respond this way every time a concerned child asks this question? Is your allegiance to the MJ greater than your desire to safeguard children?

Since: Oct 09

Trenton, NJ

#6 Mar 6, 2010
Call the authorities and get one of Cochran's attorneys to get you a not guilty plea. Than if the family gives you a difficult time, hire Mike Tyson to threaten them to not file any more law suits.
Sam

Boston, UK

#7 Mar 6, 2010
Can i please Ask is this a joke. and if it is not how old are you and how old is your friend. Because is he/she is underage you or your mum need to phone the plioce.
Politically Incorrect

Colorado Springs, CO

#8 Mar 6, 2010
Is this guy kidding?

If not, then I would suggest you and your mom contact the authorities immediately.

I am suspicious though that this would be posted in a MJ forum, might be a lousy hater trick.

I don't know why your dad would do that, It's not like he had children staying over at his house like MJ did.

Sleeping with a child could be OK but your saying your dad was showing him bad pictures.

Your dad's obliously sick.
I say call the police! If your mom won't get involved you should tell another family member or a teacher at your school.

I am very suspicious of this because there's now 3 people from the UK in this forum.

If this is a true story, I ask you follow me and Jina and Sam's advice and I wish you the best.
jina wild

Glasgow, UK

#9 Mar 7, 2010
Politically Incorrect wrote:
Is this guy kidding?
If not, then I would suggest you and your mom contact the authorities immediately.
I am suspicious though that this would be posted in a MJ forum, might be a lousy hater trick.
I don't know why your dad would do that, It's not like he had children staying over at his house like MJ did.
Sleeping with a child could be OK but your saying your dad was showing him bad pictures.
I say call the police! If your mom won't get involved you should tell another family member or a teacher at your school.
I am very suspicious of this because there's now 3 people from the UK in this forum.
If this is a true story, I ask you follow me and Jina and Sam's advice and I wish you the best.
Are you saying that if his dad has kids sleep in his bed often, like MJ did that it would be okay? Is that your best advice to this child?

Since: Feb 09

I'm just sayin'

#10 Mar 7, 2010
Am I the only one who thought this was funny?

“Best voice ever !”

Since: Mar 09

Devil's Hole

#11 Mar 7, 2010
confused child wrote:
Hummmmmmm!!!and how old is your friend?
Btw,which cartoon your daddy and your friend were watching?
If it was Tom and Jerry i could help you!

“Best voice ever !”

Devil's Hole

#12 Mar 7, 2010
Politically Incorrect wrote:
Exactly like your pedo-godlette!

I'm just sayin'

#13 Mar 7, 2010
zepforever wrote:
<quoted text>
Hummmmmmm!!!and how old is your friend?
Btw,which cartoon your daddy and your friend were watching?
If it was Tom and Jerry i could help you!
You ask the worst questions. I could just imagine you trying to play 20 questions with someone.

“Best voice ever !”

Devil's Hole

#14 Mar 7, 2010
Michael Jackson Fan Girl wrote:
<quoted text> You ask the worst questions. I could just imagine you trying to play 20 questions with someone.
Hehe floona!and what are the true questions IYO?

I'm just sayin'

#15 Mar 7, 2010
zepforever wrote:
<quoted text>
Hehe floona!and what are the true questions IYO?
It's clearly fake. Out of all the forums on Topix this was the one that person posted this in? I don't think so. This whole "My dad slept with my friend" is obviously a lie. "Confused child" is only seeking out attention. If he/she is telling the truth I will apologize. For now I shall deem this person A TROLL!!!

“Haters can't tell me nothin.”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#16 Mar 7, 2010
LMFAO @ people who think this is "real".

How ironic that it's posted in a MICHAEL JACKSON forum. Too funny!

“Haters can't tell me nothin.”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#17 Mar 7, 2010
Michael Jackson Fan Girl wrote:
Am I the only one who thought this was funny?
No. LOL!
John

Keighley, UK

#18 Mar 7, 2010
Hi Confused Child, please email me on [email protected], i just want to know if this is true because if it is you should really phone the plioce, but if you email me with the imformation about your dad i would be happy to phone the plioce for you if you are too scared.

“What's new pussycat?”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#19 Mar 7, 2010
SheerRandomness wrote:
LMFAO @ people who think this is "real".
How ironic that it's posted in a MICHAEL JACKSON forum. Too funny!
Why is that ironic?
Politically Incorrect

Colorado Springs, CO

#20 Mar 7, 2010
jina wild wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that if his dad has kids sleep in his bed often, like MJ did that it would be okay? Is that your best advice to this child?
That's not what I'm saying at all.
Obviously, there's something wrong here.
His dad is a very sick person who needs to be locked away.
Since the kid hasn't responded, I'm calling their bluff.
This forum is a BS trap set up by haters to put fans into a
difficult situation. Tel me if the "kid" comes back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Now Corey Feldman Says Hollywood Has a Pedophil... (Aug '11) Sun Try WAR GAMES 360
News Corey Feldman details Hollywood sex abuse (Oct '13) Sun When2SHUTUP 15
Michael Jackson Chat Room! (Dec '12) Aug 23 briana 65
One of MJ's "special friends" disclosed on MJ's... (Jul '13) Aug 7 Spotted Wee 126
News Paul McCartney fights to get back his songs Aug 5 sleepingboy 201
zionist jew conspiracy against MJ Aug 3 Spotted Wee 6
News Jackson's ex-doc details star's alleged attract... Jul '16 Jacko was a slime... 1
More from around the web