Funny Michael Jackson Jokes
Serenity

United States

#3554 Jul 10, 2014
Sid wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm waiting for one of the MJ haters who always pick apart MJ fans who type something inarticulately to pick apart what an E-tard this guy sounds like.
No? No one? Huh.'Magine that.
In hundred years, no one will even remember Michael Jackson. Don't believe me? Quick- Name the most populars singer from 100 years ago. Can't, can you? Tastes change. His stuff already sounds dated.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#3555 Jul 10, 2014
Stormageddon, we need more of your jokes! You're doing such an excellent job of winding up f'loons, into a foam-mouthed frenzy. Keep up the good work!
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#3556 Jul 11, 2014
One day while relaxing in his hot tub at Neverland, someone told Michael Jackson that he was a "chick magnet" Of course, the clown's wide llama eyes twinkled with excitement. The very next day, Michael called a farmer to deliver him some chicks but told him that he only wanted the male ones. A few years later, Michael gave the chickens back to the farmer. Soon after, KFC had a big lawsuit with their chickens having a high dosage of toxins in the meat. It seems that the disgraced pop star had doped up the chicks before he slept with them.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#3557 Jul 11, 2014
Q: What is white and in Michael Jackson's pocket?
A: His other hand.

Q: How did Michael Jackson get in trouble again?
A: He was feeling a little Randy.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#3558 Jul 11, 2014
Q: How do you neuter the child molesting clown, Michael Jackson?
A: Give him a spiked glove and force him to dance.

Q: Why did the clown, Michael Jackson cross the road?
A: He saw someone blowing Bubbles and wanted to join in.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#3559 Jul 11, 2014
Q: Why was Michael Jackson beaten as a teen when he got a pimple?
A: Because it made his greasy nose look bigger, Joseph thought he was lying like the puppet Pinochio.

Of course, years later, every time the clown got a blemish, popping a pimple was just another nose job.
rebecca

Brockton, MA

#3560 Jul 12, 2014
I was truly in love with Michael Jackson. Just letting everyone know I wrote him a couples times telling him I was interested in him. If only he wrote me there would of been a relationship started. He did have a women who loved him more than he will ever know. I would of been proud to be his wife and yes would of wanted babies with him. Michael being gone I feel so empty. I miss him with all my heart. He truly is the love of my life. I am so sick and tired of all the nasty jokes being made on Michael. There is no need of this. Michael was an amazing man. He never sexually abused boys. I am telling you all he was found not guilty which means not guilty. Michael is an angel and my love

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#3561 Jul 13, 2014
Rebecca, Michael did not write back, to you, because you were not a ten-year-old boy.
FOREVER MICHAEL

UK

#3562 Jul 14, 2014
rebecca wrote:
I was truly in love with Michael Jackson. Just letting everyone know I wrote him a couples times telling him I was interesteiud in him. If only he wrote me there would of been a relationship started. He did have a women who loved him more than he will ever know. I would of been proud to be his wife and yes would of wanted babies with him. Michael being gone I feel so empty. I miss him with all my heart. He truly is the love of my life. I am so sick and tired of all the nasty jokes being made on Michael. There is no need of this. Michael was an amazing man. He never sexually abused boys. I am telling you all he was found not guilty which means not guilty. Michael is an angel and my love
Rebecca,dont take any notice of these
Worthless clowns.the jokes are nasty
Sick and tasteless.and it could be said
For octopus poems.they havent got
Any thing better to do.they really need to grow up and get a life.it because they
Are Jealous they will never be like him
Its about telling porkie pies.its the same people with the same jokes.nobody is
Even Interested.they are Just making
Themselves look stupid.I still send
Michael cards for his anniversary,birthday christmas.He
Fulfills every part of my life.I only
Listen to Michael only .he will always
Be my beautiful angel.I love him so
Much.and I miss him every single day
And it does feel empty without him
With me everything is about Michael
I guess its the same for you? I think
About him 24/7 he is everything in the
World to me. I love you MJ forever
Juggs Judy

AOL

#3563 Jul 14, 2014
rebecca wrote:
I was truly in love with Michael Jackson. Just letting everyone know I wrote him a couples times telling him I was interested in him. If only he wrote me there would of been a relationship started. He did have a women who loved him more than he will ever know. I would of been proud to be his wife and yes would of wanted babies with him. Michael being gone I feel so empty. I miss him with all my heart. He truly is the love of my life. I am so sick and tired of all the nasty jokes being made on Michael. There is no need of this. Michael was an amazing man. He never sexually abused boys. I am telling you all he was found not guilty which means not guilty. Michael is an angel and my love
Once again it must be pointed out to you that Jackson merely making a denial or series of them is not in and of itself proof that he did not commit the crimes. There are legal documents and transcripts that document a very disturbing pattern of behavior, which is perfectly in line with that of an acquaintance molester. Add to that Jackson's denials which were so full of holes, lies and inconsistencies and the complete lack of physical evidence that he was being 'legally extorted'(as you idiots put it) does nothing to support his alleged innocence. Your refusal/inability to acknowledge the hard evidence, both within and outside the legal documents only proves that you are a stupid, biased and ignorant hater who is not the slightest bit interested in the truth
rebecca

Brockton, MA

#3564 Jul 14, 2014
The world does need to know that I actually did write Michael Jackson not just once but many times to let him know I was in love with him. This is the truth. I asked him for his baby. I really fell deeply in love with this man. If he was still around today I would ask him out and then once gone out for a while asked for marriage and then comes the baby. I love Michael Jackson with all my heart and want people to show respect to the Man I truly love.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#3565 Jul 14, 2014
rebecca wrote:
The world does need to know that I actually did write Michael Jackson not just once but many times

to let him know I was in love with him. This is the truth. I asked him for his baby. I really fell deeply in love with this man. If he was still around today I would ask him out and then once gone out for a while asked for marriage and then comes the baby. I love Michael Jackson with all my heart and want people to show respect to the Man I truly love.
Ha! That IS a funny joke!

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#3566 Jul 14, 2014
rebecca wrote:
The world does need to know that I actually did write Michael Jackson not just once but many times to let him know I was in love with him. This is the truth. I asked him for his baby. I really fell deeply in love with this man. If he was still around today I would ask him out and then once gone out for a while asked for marriage and then comes the baby. I love Michael Jackson with all my heart and want people to show respect to the Man I truly love.
Get help. Immediately.
rebecca

Brockton, MA

#3567 Jul 14, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! That IS a funny joke!
Get a life you piece of shit. I think your a joke ass wipe.
rebecca

Brockton, MA

#3568 Jul 14, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Get help. Immediately.
oh dumb shit you are the one that needs the help as you have serious mental issues that require medicine. I laugh at you every time you right because I know just how funny looking you are.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#3569 Jul 14, 2014
rebecca wrote:
<quoted text> Get a life you piece of shit. I think your a joke ass wipe.
Love you too, Pumpkin. Muuaaah!

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#3570 Jul 15, 2014
rebecca wrote:
<quoted text> Get a life you piece of shit. I think your a joke ass wipe.
The piece of doo doo feces can't get a life but it is still a joke of an ass wipe, that Jacko was.

Thanks for playing, but that wasn't very funny. Try instead,...

Q: Why Did Michael Jackson dangle Blanket?
A: Pixie told Michael he was Peter Pan, so he would be able to fly

In Michael's drug-induced state, there's no doubt he was 'flying'.(LOL)
rebecca

Brockton, MA

#3571 Jul 15, 2014
Reality_Awaits wrote:
<quoted text>
The piece of doo doo feces can't get a life but it is still a joke of an ass wipe, that Jacko was.
Thanks for playing, but that wasn't very funny. Try instead,...
Q: Why Did Michael Jackson dangle Blanket?
A: Pixie told Michael he was Peter Pan, so he would be able to fly
In Michael's drug-induced state, there's no doubt he was 'flying'.(LOL)
Learn to shut your mouth jerk.
rebecca

Brockton, MA

#3572 Jul 15, 2014
You jerk offs on here need to grow the hell up. Your jokes are not funny. Michael was an amazing man. He was found not guilty because there was no evidence to show Michael did anything to boys. Michael Jackson loved only women and that is that. You people on here seem to have nothing better to do with your time but be heartless and child like. Time to learn people the right way to treat people. Who made you the judge jerks? You have no right to judge Michael. Maybe people should make stuff up about you people to see how you would like rumors being spread about you. Grow up brats
FOREVER MICHAEL

UK

#3573 Jul 15, 2014
I see stormageddons hidden.I guess he
Is feeling threatened by the true MJ
Fans. What a loser.and the rest of you
Worthless clowns.your jokes suck
They are not funny.and they are tasteless.its nothing more then stupid
Games.you are all very sick people
Michael is not guilty of nothing.he did nothing to nobody.he was a sweetest
Angel.have you ever seen an angel
I have.he has a mesmerizing presence
A dazzling aura and a heart of gold
All Michael knew how to do is love
With his angel eyes and beautiful smile
And beauty all around him.and yes the
Sexiest man on the planet ever.and yes
I still send him cards and teddybears
And light candles for him.I tell him
Every day that I love him.and it feels
Empty without him.with me everything
Is about Michael Jackson.so
Beat that you losers!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Stray Rats Plays No Games In Its 2016 Summer Dr... 3 hr Julie Ann 1
News On Film: The Invention of the Moonwalk (Apr '14) Mon Pop Tart- 185
The only thing the haters at vindicatemj are sc... (Feb '12) May 28 Spotted Wee 74
When will the rabids learn wacko petitions neve... May 27 Amused Octopus 9
News Carrie Ann Inaba's 'Dancing' Blog May 26 mamaaaa 2
News Prince Has the No. 1 and 2 Albums This Week Wit... May 20 Amused Octopus 48
Prince Is Ruling The World Of Music May 20 Amused Octopus 213
More from around the web