“Still the Dark Lord.”

Since: Jun 13

Everywhere.

#3286 Apr 30, 2014
Anyone else notice that-'The singer and dancer Michael Jackson' is an anagram of-'Danger as he jams a cock in ten children'?

“Still the Dark Lord.”

Everywhere.

#3287 Apr 30, 2014
Michael Jackson arrives at the Pearly Gates. St Peter doesn't recognize him so he asks, "What exactly did you do on earth?"
"I dressed up in funny clothes and entertained people."
"And tell me, were you ever in trouble?"
"Well, I was accused of interfering with little boys, but we paid off some and won the other court case."
"I'm sorry, father, I don't see your name down here - what parish were you in?"

“Still the Dark Lord.”

Everywhere.

#3288 Apr 30, 2014
Upon hearing the news of Michael Jackson's death, mourning fans released a white dove in his honour. Well, it was actually a blackbird, but with a rare skin condition...

“Still the Dark Lord.”

Everywhere.

#3289 Apr 30, 2014
Very close friend and psychic Uri Geller has said that he is deeply shocked and saddened at the unexpected death of Michael Jackson.
Some damn psychic he is!
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#3290 Apr 30, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
Thank God they found balloon boy, I was afraid that Michael Jackson was ordering take out from heaven.
I laughed my ass off for a good thirty minutes at that joke. I remember the balloon boy hoax. Michael's angel would be in the clouds with open arms. lol.

“Have yourselves a merry”

Since: Apr 10

little Christmas!

#3291 Apr 30, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
I laughed my ass off for a good thirty minutes at that joke. I remember the balloon boy hoax. Michael's angel would be in the clouds with open arms. lol.
They are all pretty funny! LMAO!

“Still the Dark Lord.”

Everywhere.

#3292 Apr 30, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember following that whole thing on the internet. Coincidentally, I believe it was the same year Wacko died. I actually believed there was a kid inside that thing at the time and when it crashed onto that field I was in total shock. Both parents did time for that little stunt. Lol did they really think they were going to get away with that?

“Still the Dark Lord.”

Everywhere.

#3293 Apr 30, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd be amazed there are so many websites that are devoted to, or have whole sections devoted to Jacko jokes. Its both unreal and hilarious!
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#3294 May 1, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text> I remember following that whole thing on the internet. Coincidentally, I believe it was the same year Wacko died. I actually believed there was a kid inside that thing at the time and when it crashed onto that field I was in total shock. Both parents did time for that little stunt. Lol did they really think they were going to get away with that?
Yes, that was quite bizarre. I remember watching it on the breaking news thinking a kid was actually in the balloon. I read your joke and the image of the clown in the sky with his wide foaming mouth and flickering llama eyes reaching out to catch the flying balloon popped up in my mind. Wacko's sudden disappointment of no boy. Besides, the clown's worthless soul is no where above the clouds in the heavens. Iol.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#3295 May 1, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
It is especially funny when I read some of the hilarious clown jokes I've never heard before. They keep on coming. The degraced and dehumanized Michael Jackson remains the laughing stock of the whole world. And the funniest part is that the clown croaked nude in his own bodily waste and stopped breathing while Dr Conrad Murray was using Wacko's filthy toilet. The medics arrived and broke into cheers as Michael Jackson's rotten heart stopped beating in his strawny little chest. They celebrated with laughter as they slowly brought Jacko's dead bod to the hospital for his extra graphic autopsy full of flesh, plastic and clown blood.

“Still the Dark Lord.”

Everywhere.

#3296 May 2, 2014
Q: What do you need to turn a 15mm hole into a 40mm hole?

A: Michael Jackson.

“Still the Dark Lord.”

Everywhere.

#3297 May 2, 2014
Q: What did Michael Jackson say right after he was released from police custody?

A: "I feel like a kid again!"

“Still the Dark Lord.”

Everywhere.

#3298 May 2, 2014
Q: What do you call a virgin at Neverland Ranch?

A: A seven year old boy who could run faster than Michael.

“Still the Dark Lord.”

Everywhere.

#3299 May 2, 2014
Q: Whats the difference between Michael Jackson and a mosquito?

A: One stops sucking when you slap it!
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#3300 May 2, 2014
Rebecca wrote:
I want everyone to know that I wrote Michael Jackson many letters trying to tell him I was interested in him. If only he responded I would of dated him. I fell madly in love with Michael Jackson. I love him very deeply people and wish all the rude jokes would end up him. Have a heart people and grow up. Michael never hurt any children. Not guilty to Michael Jackson. He is my angel eyes forever.
If you had included the glossy of a 13 year old boy, you would have received an immediate response. He probably would have flown you down to Neverland for free.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#3301 May 2, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
Q: Whats the difference between Michael Jackson and a mosquito?
A: One stops sucking when you slap it!
Watch out! Rebecca might send you an angry retort, and tell you all over again that he didn't do it, and that she loves him. I don't know what is more funny, the Michael Jackson jokes, or her posts.

“Still the Dark Lord.”

Everywhere.

#3302 May 2, 2014
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text> Watch out! Rebecca might send you an angry retort, and tell you all over again that he didn't do it, and that she loves him. I don't know what is more funny, the Michael Jackson jokes, or her posts.
Lol yes and how it would have led to marriage and she would have had his babies, had he responded. My God she is so deluded. The poor woman is never going to learn that every time she posts telling me to stop, I'm just going to do more.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#3303 May 3, 2014
I am amazed how many Michael Jackson jokes are out there being told across the globe. That is because Wacko continues to be the laughing stock of the whole wide world. Obviously, the jokes have not died down.
I want you back Michael

London, UK

#3304 May 3, 2014
Shut the hell up all you discusting sick clowns
Your Jokes suck.there are few sick people in the world.there not even their own jokes the clown stole them from other people.what Jealous idiots
just leave Michael alone.we owe him everything
Let him rest in peace.Sorry Michael for for the hurt
That you have been subjected to.and I am sorry for the pain they have caused you.Michael thank you for the music.thank you for being you.Thank you Michael Jackson for Inspiring so many people
Around the world with your music,dance,and gentle heart.Michael you are the best you are always my beautiful angel.and I love you forever
MJ always and forever.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#3305 May 3, 2014
I want you back Michael wrote:
Shut the hell up all you discusting sick clowns
Your Jokes suck.there are few sick people in the world.there not even their own jokes the clown stole them from other people.what Jealous idiots
just leave Michael alone.we owe him everything
Let him rest in peace.Sorry Michael for for the hurt
That you have been subjected to.and I am sorry for the pain they have caused you.Michael thank you for the music.thank you for being you.Thank you Michael Jackson for Inspiring so many people
Around the world with your music,dance,and gentle heart.Michael you are the best you are always my beautiful angel.and I love you forever
MJ always and forever.
Your cushion must have gotten a lot of use, last night. But please don't describe it to us. There is some information in the world people don't need to know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are MJ Fans Worried? 7 min Jesse Pinkman 163
Boy in beobsession, drug blackouts, His underwe... 4 hr Octopus 2
La toya lived with wacko, saw wacko's huge amou... 4 hr Sleepingboy 1
Young Man Believes Music Can Heal The World 4 hr smilemjj 139
Does Tom Mesereau... 6 hr Sleepingboy 9
Conrad Murray and girlfriend Nicole Alvarez enj... 6 hr Sleepingboy 28
Jackson Family fears that Prince Michael may be... 7 hr Sleepingboy 30
Wacko photoshoot, circa 1993 17 hr Len is Disgusted 89
If Michael Jackson was standing in front of you... Sat Len is Disgusted 323
More from around the web