Singapore, Singapore

#3251 Apr 11, 2014
MYSTERIOUS GIRL

UK

#3252 Apr 13, 2014
All haters should shut the hell up,the Jokes are not
Funny,the poems and rhymes are not funny.haters
Are the scum of the earth.MJ not wacko.he never
Molested no one and he himself was the only victim.the allegations are false.its all a plan to
Extract money out of Michael.and the estate.its
A tale that has been promoted by Journalists.its a story of greed lies Ambition and Misconceptions
On the part of Journalists.police.sneddon.and prosecutors.this is the case that simply was invented.because of pure Jealousy.and gold diggers.and for fame.and for these losers to get
Attention.and be noticed.even Journalists dont
Believe it any more.because its all complete Garbadge trash Junk.haters were brainwashed by the lying Media in the first place.haters lie constantly.they think they will get noticed.unfortuately.too many are unable to think for themselves.more fool them.they are the losers
I dont believe anything I read or hear.I know the truth.Michael was Innocent.and I most certainly
Dont believe anything these dumb clowns post
They are complete nuts.the green eyed monster rules the lot of them.theres so many sick people in the world.they are all discusting pigs.
Michael was the sweetest angel.who truly healed the world.I believe and trust only in MJ he was the truth! Leave Michael alone.I love you Michael Jackson forever baby. Forever an angel

“Dark Lord of All.”

Since: Jun 13

The Untempered Schism.

#3253 Apr 13, 2014
Q: How are Neverland and K-mart alike?

A: They both have boys pants half off.

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#3254 Apr 13, 2014
What is black on the inside, white on the outside, and comes in little cans?

Take a guess... ;)

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#3255 Apr 13, 2014
Apparently the Jackson 5 are offering a 20% discount off their upcoming reunion tour.

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#3256 Apr 13, 2014
Itís a shame, he was just going to release a song about his life tooÖ ĎMichael Jackson in A minor'.

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#3257 Apr 13, 2014
What do MJ and NUFC have in common? Both are Black/White and went down in 2009

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#3258 Apr 13, 2014
MJ had the heart seizure when he found out that he won an ebay auction for an orphanage.

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#3259 Apr 13, 2014
Michael Jackson hasnít been this stiff since Macauly Culkin spent the night at Neverland Ranch.

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#3260 Apr 13, 2014
New Jacko album coming out. All proceeds go to the Keep the Kids Quiet Foundation.

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#3261 Apr 13, 2014
Iím not surprised he died so early, I mean look at him! He was a dead man moonwalking!

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#3262 Apr 13, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text> Well thank you :) You are certainly right and I'll be sure to keep more Jacko jokes coming!

They ARE funny. Especially when Rebecca cuts-and-pastes her dribble.

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#3263 Apr 14, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
They ARE funny. Especially when Rebecca cuts-and-pastes her dribble.
Thanks, glad you like! I have gotten my share of chuckles from Rebecca's rants. How can you be in love with someone you do not know and is dead? And this woman claims to have a five year old son, we all know how that would have ended up...

http://www.topix.com/forum/who/michael-jackso...
Rebecca

Bridgewater, MA

#3264 Apr 29, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
June 25 2009 MJ was arrested for the last time.
you rude jerk
Rebecca

Bridgewater, MA

#3265 Apr 29, 2014
I want everyone to know that I wrote Michael Jackson many letters trying to tell him I was interested in him. If only he responded I would of dated him. I fell madly in love with Michael Jackson. I love him very deeply people and wish all the rude jokes would end up him. Have a heart people and grow up. Michael never hurt any children. Not guilty to Michael Jackson. He is my angel eyes forever.

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#3266 Apr 29, 2014
Rebecca wrote:
I want everyone to know that I wrote Michael Jackson many letters trying to tell him I was interested in him. If only he responded I would of dated him. I fell madly in love with Michael Jackson. I love him very deeply people and wish all the rude jokes would end up him. Have a heart people and grow up. Michael never hurt any children. Not guilty to Michael Jackson. He is my angel eyes forever.
Yes you say this over and over every time you make a post. We know already, we just don't give a damn. Really, no one cares. Wacko Jacko never wrote you back for a reason; that being you not having a young pre-pubescent phallus for him to put his hands all over. It's just a fact.

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#3267 Apr 29, 2014
Rebecca wrote:
<quoted text> you rude jerk
Q: What do Michael Jackson, and caviar have in common?

A: They both come on little crackers.

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#3268 Apr 29, 2014
When he was married to Lisa Marie she said I want to go out fora while, to which Michael replied: "don't worry I'll watch the kids."

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#3269 Apr 29, 2014
The only love Michael Jackson got was when he beat it!

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#3270 Apr 29, 2014
Michael Jackson messed himself up so bad he begged for his doctor to kill him..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Jackson Chat Room! (Dec '12) 14 hr Spotted Wee 83
News 150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) Sat RICK 12,904
Wacko rabid's are cowardly stalkers Dec 11 Spotted Wee 1
This wacko rabid is a danger to Wacko's bought ... Dec 11 Spotted Wee 1
News Peter King calls Michael Jackson 'child molester' (Jul '09) Dec 10 Spotted Wee 7,376
News Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley,... (Dec '09) Dec 8 texas pete 7,220
News California sheriffs have found Corey Feldman's ... Dec 7 Jake 1
More from around the web