Funny Michael Jackson Jokes
forever Michael Jackson

London, UK

#3205 Feb 21, 2014
The allegations,are nothing but games and Lies
It was a parents trap.for fame and fourtune.the parents knew where the children were.in very safe hands.this was a way to frame Michael.this man did nothing wrong.he was found not guilty.he walked away a free man.wade robsons a dumb loser.a lying dirt bag.waiting for a big pay out from the estate. He knows MJ never touched him.he just want a little bit of fame without working for it and lifting a finger his big head and big ego.hope he ends up with nothing.money talks hes lying scum
Michael would still walk away a free man today because he wss an innocent man.through all the court cases and trials this should of never happened.I would always be there holding his hand.he would never be alone.I would never leave his side all the wrongs in the world he made right
I want you to know I know the truth! Through all
The lies Michael was the truth!not one of you have the right to Judge him.neither do any of you haters
Know anything about him.the only thing you clowns know is the garbadge junk you read in the press.no truth what so ever.the only person you should listen to the person telling you the truth Michael.just remember what goes around comes around. I believe only in one person and thats MJ
I believe in every word he said.I dont care what people say I will only ever listen to him
I will alway trust in him.let the man speak through his music. I love you forever and ever MJ

“Dark Lord of All.”

Since: Jun 13

The Untempered Schism.

#3206 Feb 25, 2014
They have just found Michael Jackson's diary.

His last entry was 10 years old.

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#3207 Feb 25, 2014
Michael said to Debbie one night, "I fancy some entertainment, what shall we do?". To which Debbie replied " I know we'll get a video". Michael then said " Great, Ill get Aladdin". Debbie said speedily "No Michael, You have been in trouble for that before"

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#3208 Feb 25, 2014
Michael Jackson had a boy. He also became a father!

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#3209 Feb 25, 2014
I understand that Micheal decided to have a boy of his own because it's too expensive to rent them at $2 Million a pop.

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#3210 Feb 25, 2014
Michael Jackson and Woody Allen on "Child Psychology":
"Spare the rod, and spoil the child."

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#3211 Feb 25, 2014
Q: What did Michael Jackson suffer from as a kid?

A: Clitoris envy.

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#3212 Feb 25, 2014
Q: What made Michael Jackson so unique?

A: It was the little boy inside him.

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#3213 Feb 25, 2014
Q: What was Michael's favorite snack?

A: Slim Jims.

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#3214 Feb 25, 2014
Q: Why was Michael so tough?

A: He could lick any kid on the block.

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#3215 Feb 25, 2014
Q: What's the new movie about Michael Jackson called?

A: "The Hand that Robbed the Cradle."

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#3216 Feb 25, 2014
Q: What was Michael's favorite dish?

A: Creamed shrimp.

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#3217 Feb 25, 2014
Michael Jackson and Pee Wee Herman have come out with a new video called... "I'll beat it for you.
Rebecca

Bridgewater, MA

#3218 Mar 7, 2014
Listen everyone on this site. These jokes you are saying about Michael Jackson aren't actually funny. You are all heartless jerks. Michael Jackson never sexually abused boys. People just going after Michael Jackson's money. Jordan can screw off. Lying piece of shit. Michael never hurt any child. People stop the bullshit. You all on here need to grow the hell up. Michael Jackson has me forever defending him from cock fuckers like you on this site.

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#3220 Mar 7, 2014
Rebecca wrote:
Listen everyone on this site. These jokes you are saying about Michael Jackson aren't actually funny. You are all heartless jerks. Michael Jackson never sexually abused boys. People just going after Michael Jackson's money. Jordan can screw off. Lying piece of shit. Michael never hurt any child. People stop the bullshit. You all on here need to grow the hell up. Michael Jackson has me forever defending him from cock fuckers like you on this site.
Hey you know Sony is coming out with a new phone featuring unreleased MJ tracks? They are calling it the iPed.
Michel Jackson

United States

#3221 Apr 6, 2014
All these jokes are funny because their true lol
Rebecca

Liverpool, NY

#3222 Apr 8, 2014
I am very angry with the jokes about Michael Jackson. I want people to stop all these lies regarding Michael Jackson. Michael was never no pedo. I wrote MJ not once but a few times because I was interested in dating him. If only he responded I would of asked him out. He means the world to me people and I ask that you show respect to a good man. Have a heart people. Love u MJ with all my heart forever. You are the one that has my heart forever

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#3223 Apr 8, 2014
Rebecca wrote:
I wrote MJ not once but a few times because I was interested in dating him.
Wacko Jacko only dated boys...

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#3224 Apr 8, 2014
Q: What do Michael Jackson and Walmart have in common?

A: They both wait 3 months after the child is born to give piercings.

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#3225 Apr 8, 2014
Q: What do Michael Jackson and broccoli have in common?

A: Both are force fed to little boys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The only thing the haters at vindicatemj are sc... (Feb '12) 15 hr Spotted Wee 74
When will the rabids learn wacko petitions neve... 22 hr Amused Octopus 9
News Carrie Ann Inaba's 'Dancing' Blog May 26 mamaaaa 2
News Prince Has the No. 1 and 2 Albums This Week Wit... May 20 Amused Octopus 48
Prince Is Ruling The World Of Music May 20 Amused Octopus 213
Prince Is Ruling The World Of Music May 19 Amused Octopus 122
News Prince Beats Michael Jackson's Digital Songs Ch... May 19 Amused Octopus 127
More from around the web