|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

Rebecca wrote:
I am making it clear Michael Jackson wasn't into sexually abusing boys. He was accused of something he really didn't do. I am not listening to the lies about Michael Jackson because I believe in only one person Michael Jackson. Everyone saying Michael is a pedo your wrong for saying that. These jokes on this site are mean and I find you all very rude. And the person that said I was sick because Michael Jackson is my everything can piss off. Michael Jackson is my whole world. I really love this man people. Please stop being so heartless. I would of married Michael Jackson if I could. He always has had my love and support through the years. I would have been proud to be his wife. He would of never walked alone through those court hearings because I would of been right by his side. He would of had me for the rest of his life. I would of wanted children with him too. Such a good father he was. Would of been proud to carry his baby. Michael Jackson is the love of my life. The moment I looked into his eyes I knew he was the one for me. Michael my angel eyes. Always an angel in every way. I love you MJ forever baby.
Rebecca dont take notice of these Jerks they are the only losers here.and spreading lies on every topix page.its only the same discusting clowns
And all these Idiots are doing are communicating with each.no ones Interested what the hell they have to say or listening to there crap.
Michael never did anything sexual to any boy
Michael never touched any boy in any way
Michael is not a pedo pan.so shut your mouth haters.you are scum and complete liars

I trust Michael over any of you Idiots.I know the man he really was.and the person he was.and how he treated people,he was honest and had so much respect for people.and he knew how to treat a woman like a lady.and no matter how busy he was he always made time to help somebody.he was Just an Innocent kind caring wonderful man.and an incredible father.

Michael truly is my life.hes everywhere in my room
I have his Magazines everywhere of him.I Just love Michael so Much.hes just my sweet precious angel
Hes .I Just love every part of him. Everything about him..if I could have one wish and thats to have my Michael back Just to see him again and his beautiful smile that lights every room.and Michael
Lights up the world.Michael got the right stuff the hot stuff.full of sexyness thats what you can call a real man.If I had the chance I would take care of him.and he knows Ill be there every step of the way with him.I cherish that man.And I will praise hes wonderful name.how blessed we were to have him in our life Michael Jackson star will shine forever
Michael is always on my mind,in my thoughts and forever in my heart.
Michael Jackson with all my heart I love you baby
Elizabeth175

Georgia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

This makes me sad. I'm not Michael Jackson fan, but reading all of these shit makes me angry as hell. Michael cared for children and tried his best to help them, but people called him pedophile. He had skin disease vitiligo which caused his skin color change. He was suffering, he was in pain, but the world could never see that. I respect Michael Jackson, I love him, his music, his fans, his family... After years the truth is gonna win.

P.s sorry for my bad english, it's 3rd languge for me(:
Rebecca

East Bridgewater, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

FYI wrote:
Rebecca,you need serious help.Please go see Dr.Phil
no I don't need help. Your the one that needs help retard. I love MJ and have the right to say that I love MJ all I want
FYI

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

Please get help Rebecca.
Juggs Judy

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

Elizabeth175 wrote:
This makes me sad. I'm not Michael Jackson fan, but reading all of these shit makes me angry as hell. Michael cared for children and tried his best to help them, but people called him pedophile. He had skin disease vitiligo which caused his skin color change. He was suffering, he was in pain, but the world could never see that. I respect Michael Jackson, I love him, his music, his fans, his family... After years the truth is gonna win.
Michael Jackson dodged simple and friendly police questioning and cross examination on not just one occasion but on all three allegations against his name, two in his 30s, and a decade later in his 40s. His refusal to cooperate with kindhearted nonbiased law enforcement officers and refusal to face rigorous question in court is one of the strongest indicator that he was a serial pedophile and child molester.

“Just havin' a little fun!”

Since: Apr 10

Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

l want you back Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
I have his Magazines everywhere of him.I Just love Michael so Much.hes just my sweet precious angel
Hes .I Just love every part of him. Everything about him..if I could have one wish and thats to have my Michael back Just to see him again and his beautiful smile that lights every room.and Michael
Lights up the world.Michael got the right stuff the hot stuff.full of sexyness thats what you can call a real man.If I had the chance I would take care of him.and he knows Ill be there every step of the way with him.I cherish that man.And I will praise hes wonderful name.how blessed we were to have him in our life Michael Jackson star will shine forever
Michael is always on my mind,in my thoughts and forever in my heart.
Michael Jackson with all my heart I love you baby
All I can say is 'wow'. You're the one who sits on his face via a pillow, right? Whoa! You do know that the man is dead, don't you?

Yep, you've got it bad. There's no argument there.
l want you back Michael

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

Juggs Judy wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael Jackson dodged simple and friendly police questioning and cross examination on not just one occasion but on all three allegations against his name, two in his 30s, and a decade later in his 40s. His refusal to cooperate with kindhearted nonbiased law enforcement officers and refusal to face rigorous question in court is one of the strongest indicator that he was a serial pedophile and child molester.
Another person that has been brainwashed by the press.Just leave My Michael alone.haters come on here and think they know it all.but really they dont know nothing.you dont know anything about Michael.its all talk.and shut the hell up he never a pedophile./child Molester.you are a Liar.I trust Michael I believe in him.I support him.I will defend him.I will be with him every step of the way.Michael is Innocent.if Michael was here I would be with him in every false court case holding his hand reassuring him hug him.and take care of him.hes Just the sweetest angel.with the sweetest voice.I fell in love with him the first time I saw him
Hes like a teddybear you Just want to hug and cuddle and hold him in your arms.on the fan forum they were saying how do you say goodnight to Michael.and some fans light a candle.and say a prayer for him..and tell him how much they love him. Every song is just for him.hes my life.My everything.I never stop thinking about him.hes always on my mind.in my thoughts and in my heart
Michael just breath taking.I Just love him so much
He means the world to me.I just think the world of him.hes like the sun that lights up the sky.the angel that lights up the world.the stars that twinkle
At night and shine forever.and the moon that glows in our heart forever..he is my heart. If I had the chance.I would take care of him

Haters should not Judge Michael.he was a person
He had feelings.Just dont do it ,its not very nice
not one of you not one of you know Michael
Or know anything about him.what that man went through day by day.how much can one man take
What he had to deal with. If he was still here I would give him a big hug and tell him we are here for him and we love him so much
Michael I forever love you and thats for all time

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
All I can say is 'wow'. You're the one who sits on his face via a pillow, right? Whoa! You do know that the man is dead, don't you?
Yep, you've got it bad. There's no argument there.
She said she's getting a new cushion for christmas because the current one is wearing out. There are some images in this world we don't need. I'd rather she had kept that information to herself.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

Elizabeth175 wrote:
Anytime somebody writes the words, "I'm not a fan", without fail that person is a f'loon. Can't you find a different way of introducing yourself?
Rebecca

Taunton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Judged:

I love Michael Jackson and wish all these mean statements being made would end. I believe only MJ that every word he said was true. I don't listen to anyone but the man that I love. It isn't nice to judge people for things they aren't. Stop judging MJ. Michael made a difference when he was here and boy he made my world brighter. I am lost without him. He wish he was still here. Not guilty to Michael. He never played with boys. He wasn't into boys. I wish I could of been with him. Least he would of seen and always had me standing by his side. He is my whole world and feel empty now that he is gone. I want my angel back. What am I too do without Michael pretty much cry. I really wish I could of held Michael in my arms. All I ever wanted was him. I don't care what you people say actual I don't need help. When you love someone that is what you do defend, protect and stand by their side through it all. I am not living Michael's life. He has always been apart of my life and will always be the love of my life. This man truly was wanting to be heard and no one would listen but I did. I love you sweet angel. God how I miss you. I adore you Michael. Not a day goes by that I am not thinking of you. You're always on my mind. Angel eyes you'll always have the key to my heart. I save my love for you MJ. You're all I ever wanted and will always be the only man I will ever want. I send my love angel too you.
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Judged:

Michael Jackson I Love you every day
Holding back the tears since you have been gone
Sitting by the photo of you.
Thinking about you all day long
Cant wait to go to sleep so I can be with you all night long
Michael Jackson I Just cant Imagian life without you
How can Michael Jackson not be here
What am I going to do without you
How can we make it another day without you
Michael Jackson you are Just my whole world
How I adore you.how I want you and need you and I love you.if I had the chance I would of took care of you.I believe only in you Michael.I dont listen to anybody else but you .I dont care what people say
Baby I believe in you and in everything you do
I trust you I will always stand by you and support you..and defend you.and always be there for you
You are my life,my world.you are my precious
Michael Jackson you are my everything
Michael every day I Just want you back
Your my Joy.I am Just Missing you so much Michael.how blessed we were to have you.oh Michael gosh I Miss you.
You are always on my mind in my thoughts and in My heart.Michael your Just a little teddybear
Soft and gentle we just want to hug cuddle and hold you in my arms.I just love every part of him
Everything about him.hes magic.I Just love my sweet Michael so much.hes a special little thing
Stay close Michael forever
I will always love you.
Loving you tender forever Michael Jackson
Forever my stunning prince And sweet baby.my precious angel.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

These jokes about the has-been of pop are downright hilarious. Only a silly f'loon would find them insulting.
Rebecca

Norton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

I just want people too know Michael Jackson wasn't sexually abusing boys. Why must people be so heartless. There is nothing on MJ that he is a child abuser. I don't want too hear all the lies. Michael isn't gay either. Michael Jackson liked women not boys. Michael Jackson was no freak or wacko. Michael Jackson was an amazing dad and there is no reason for people on here saying different. You all believe what the press says? Why the hell would you? All the press does is write lies. That's how they make their money. Fuck the press. I really love MJ. Want respect being shown. If you have nothing nice too say then shut your mouths.
Juggs Judy

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

Rebecca wrote:
I just want people too know Michael Jackson wasn't sexually abusing boys. Why must people be so heartless. There is nothing on MJ that he is a child abuser. I don't want too hear all the lies. Michael isn't gay either. Michael Jackson liked women not boys. Michael Jackson was no freak or wacko. Michael Jackson was an amazing dad and there is no reason for people on here saying different. You all believe what the press says? Why the hell would you? All the press does is write lies. That's how they make their money. Fuck the press. I really love MJ. Want respect being shown. If you have nothing nice too say then shut your mouths.
Funny how Jackson wasn't so terribly affected by the alleged 'false allegations', especially when you consider how he didn't stop inviting unrelated little boys into his bed.
Rebecca

Norton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Anyone that says that Michael Jackson sexually abused boys no he didn't. You are all out of your minds. You have no clue people what you are really talking about. You all are going by lies the press wants you too believe but it isn't true. The press lives off lies. Michael Jackson wasn't into boys and there is no proof he hurt boys. Not guilty too Michael Jackson. I say screw all these lies I stand by Michael Jackson forever.
Juggs Judy

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Rebecca wrote:
Anyone that says that Michael Jackson sexually abused boys no he didn't. You are all out of your minds. You have no clue people what you are really talking about. You all are going by lies the press wants you too believe but it isn't true. The press lives off lies. Michael Jackson wasn't into boys and there is no proof he hurt boys. Not guilty too Michael Jackson. I say screw all these lies I stand by Michael Jackson forever.
May I remind you that we do not declare people like Jackson 'innocent' based on how many CDs he sold or how many fans he had?

May I also remind you that there also is such a thing as falsely denying a crime or crimes. Or have you chosen to wipe that highly relevant fact from your mind because it doesn't suit your agenda when it comes to Jackson?

“at yet more f'loonspin”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Rebecca wrote:
Keep persuading yourself, Rebecca. Sane people aren't fooled, by his public image.
Rebecca

Bridgewater, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2014

Judged:

Michael Jackson never hurt no boys. Everyone keeps stating this man was sexually abusing boys but he wasn't. Nothing on Michael that he ever did. He was found not guilty because he was not guilty. Michael Jackson wasn't gay he was into women only. I don't want anyone stating that because he is Michael Jackson the singer that why I stick up for him. It is because I love Michael that I do. I would go dated him. I will not let anyone shit on Michael. I don't believe the lies. I stand by Michael and believe that what he said. I stand by him forever 100% not the lying jerks go too hell.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2014

Judged:

Rebecca wrote:
Michael Jackson never hurt no boys. Everyone keeps stating this man was sexually abusing boys but he wasn't. Nothing on Michael that he ever did. He was found not guilty because he was not guilty. Michael Jackson wasn't gay he was into women only. I don't want anyone stating that because he is Michael Jackson the singer that why I stick up for him. It is because I love Michael that I do. I would go dated him. I will not let anyone shit on Michael. I don't believe the lies. I stand by Michael and believe that what he said. I stand by him forever 100% not the lying jerks go too hell.
So are you one of those people who think it's L.O.V.E. when a pedophile inappropriately touches a young child? I don't.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,901 - 2,920 of3,339
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Michael Jackson Forum right now

Search the Michael Jackson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Was MJ actively investigated by the FBI? And th... 39 min Octopus 224
Jina wild her talk is cheap 54 min Pop Tart- 3
The Downward Slide Of The Posthumous Xscape 2 hr Octopus 305
Michael Jackson's hometown to name school for him 3 hr Forever Loving Michael 2
Light a candle for Michael Jackson for all tim... 3 hr Forever Loving Michael 7
Members of Michael Jackson's extended family st... 4 hr Octopus 18
Michael Jackson book Remember the Time reveals ... 5 hr Octopus 40
Reality_Awaits is impotent! 6 hr Octopus 53
•••