SlyFox

United States

#3144 Nov 26, 2013
paris wrote:
thank you kathy for showing us who are michael haters! bunch of small brain, no life. none of this is funny!!
hey Paris, answer me this. Why are you looking up Michael Jackson jokes if you take soooo much offense to it
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL

London, UK

#3145 Nov 27, 2013
Knock knock

Whos there

Doctor

Doctor who

Doctor Murray haters follow me
Rebecca

Albany, NY

#3146 Dec 3, 2013
I believe that MJ wasn't a man that sexual abused boys. Michael wasn't guilty. I stand by and defend this man from evil people like you that are putting him down. I love MJ and want you all to show respect.
Rebecca

Brockton, MA

#3147 Dec 4, 2013
I just want to tell all the haters on here that Michael Jackson isn't a pedo. Michael Jackson wasn't into boys people. Just because a person loves children doesn't mean they are messing around with kids. If Michael Jackson was a pedo then explain to me why Debbie allowed this man around her own children. I'll tell you why she allowed him around the children it is because he wasn't a pedo. Michael Jackson is being badly attacked for things he isn't. The stupid jokes on here are dumb and heartless. No one has the right to judge anyone only God is the judge. This man was truly one amazing guy. He did make the world a better place. I appreciate all that he did. Jordan and Wade can go to hell. Lying pieces of shit. Michael has my love and support as I truly believe in what he said. I will never listen to the lies made against this man. I love my Michael with all my heart. He means the world to me. The hating and mean ways people need to stop. Start having a heart towards others.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#3148 Dec 4, 2013
Rebecca wrote:
I just want to tell all the haters on here that Michael Jackson isn't a pedo. Michael Jackson wasn't into boys people. Just because a person loves children doesn't mean they are messing around with kids. If Michael Jackson was a pedo then explain to me why Debbie allowed this man around her own children. I'll tell you why she allowed him around the children it is because he wasn't a pedo. Michael Jackson is being badly attacked for things he isn't. The stupid jokes on here are dumb and heartless. No one has the right to judge anyone only God is the judge. This man was truly one amazing guy. He did make the world a better place. I appreciate all that he did. Jordan and Wade can go to hell. Lying pieces of shit. Michael has my love and support as I truly believe in what he said. I will never listen to the lies made against this man. I love my Michael with all my heart. He means the world to me. The hating and mean ways people need to stop. Start having a heart towards others.
Michael bought two children from Debbie. She didn't have any others. Remember? Oh, that's right. You're a f'loon.
Rebecca

Brockton, MA

#3149 Dec 4, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael bought two children from Debbie. She didn't have any others. Remember? Oh, that's right. You're a f'loon.
Screw you.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#3150 Dec 4, 2013
Rebecca wrote:
<quoted text> Screw you.
'Heal the World'

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3151 Dec 4, 2013
Reality_Awaits wrote:
<quoted text>
'Heal the World'
You sure could not heal the world. You live in a world of cynical negative thoughts.
Mjj

Cockatoo, Australia

#3152 Dec 5, 2013
When MJ died they melted him and turned him into Lego blocks so the kids can play with him for a change.
l want you back Michael

London, UK

#3154 Dec 5, 2013
Mjj wrote:
When MJ died they melted him and turned him into Lego blocks so the kids can play with him for a change.
Go to hell. Dont you dare talk about my sweet Michael like that. You are talking complete shit
Michaels just the sweetest and most gorgeous babe on earth. Michael just a good person and a truly wonderful guy. I JUST Love Michael so much
Hes my everything.and I think the world of my awesome gentle Michael.you need to take lessons from a real man. He made the world a better placd
Just for being him.and all he gave throughout his life. Hes just the sweetest angel.
l want you back Michael

London, UK

#3155 Dec 5, 2013
Mjj wrote:
The only thing Michael will be melting is all of our hearts.hes the most gorgeous man who ever lived.beautiful angel face dark hair baby brown eyes.mikes full of sexyness and Just completely hot. Hes just awesome wonderful I love every part of him.everything about him.hes my everything.myworld just my sweet Michael
I forever love you Michael.you are always on my mind in my thoughts and in my heart
Gosh I just miss you baby.My sweet Michael
The sweetest angel
kaylee

Jasper, TN

#3156 Dec 6, 2013
i dont aprriciate you being mean about the best entertainer in the world. just because he is dead doesn't mean you should be mean.i love michael jackson and you shouldn'tdo that again.
Michael Jacksons Ghost

United States

#3157 Dec 7, 2013
Why did Michael Jackson want to join the Branch Davidians?
~So he could be black again.
l want you back Michael

London, UK

#3158 Dec 8, 2013
All these sick Jokes are sick and cruel.how dare you talk about sweet Michael like that.hes the greatest entertainer and and showman the worlds
Ever known.with a voice of an angel.Incredible dancer.song writing genius. Michaels Just
Breath taking. I would do anything to have him back.I miss him every day.I Just Love Michael Jackson so Much.he Just truly a wonderful man
Rebecca

Brockton, MA

#3159 Dec 8, 2013
I am deeply in love with MJ. I don't like all the mean things being said about my MJ. He never did anything sexual to boys. I believe MJ only. I don't care what you people state your lying. Michael Jackson wasn't gay. He wasn't into men. Michael Jackson was one amazing dad. If anyone says different then your dumb. Michael Jackson really never bleached his skin. The man had a skin condition. Michael Jackson isn't a freak, a pedo pan, gay, lazy, selfish, wacko, a clown, a bad dad and all the other lies going around about this man. Michael is being badly attacked for things he really isn't. Instead of judging people hear the truth. Michael told the truth. I wish I could of been with Michael. I would of had his baby if I was with him because he was truly an amazing dad in my eyes. I love everything about Michael. The way he smiles, talks, walks, laughs and the glow in his eyes when he smiles. He is my heart. I would of loved to marry him and spent my life with him. He needed a women that truly cared about him and he always did. This man is my whole life people. I get very hurt when I see the way people talk badly about MJ. It is like they are attacking my husband and I want to attack them back. No one says something bad about my Michael or they will hear it and I will be their worse nightmare. Michael was my prince. He always will be. God I would of treated him like a king if I could of been with him. One thing that man would of never went through those court hearings alone. I would of been there holding his hand through it. Michael Jackson will always have me defending him as I love him and believe in him. MJ I love you forever baby.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#3160 Dec 8, 2013
Rebecca wrote:
This man is my whole life people.

Sick!
l want you back Michael

UK

#3161 Dec 8, 2013
I agree with Rebecca.Michael is not a pedo
He would never hurt a child.he wouldnt hurt animals.he dosent sleep with dolls.he wasnt wacko Jacko.hes not gay.hes not a liar.and he has NOT committed fraud with the beatles catalogue
He never done any of these things.because he was so shy and quiet people walked all over him.but he was a very strong person he had to be what he had to deal with day by day..I would be there on every court case right beside him giving him a hug and holding his hand.and telling him all his fans will always be there for him.hes my role model my hero
Michael Just breath taking completely gorgeous and hot with the voice of an angel.I will be beside him to defend him.to support him Just be there for him.Just loving him forever hes Just the sweetest angel and his beautiful smile brightens up each day.massive part of my life he makes my life complete..hes beauty both inside and out.I just so badly want you back Michael.I think about him hez a glow in my heart.I just think the world of him
Michaels always on my mind in my thoughts and in my heart.I need him.Michael I want you I need you I Love you.Michael is my everything.I listen to his music all night long.I Just love my Michael so much.hes forever my sweet angel. I just really wish he was still here. I love you Michael my sweet babe
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#3162 Dec 8, 2013
Rebecca wrote:
Wacko Jacko was the most successful pedophile out there. He had the lure of being a celebrity, the security to keep unwanted people away, and the money to keep victims from talking. He was the perfect storm of pedophelia. No one who makes a joke about a pedophile is heartless. Wacko was the heartless one. I bet Wacko hopes Jordan and Wade go to hell, because then he would get another crack (pun intended) at them. If God is the only judge then why are you judging him as completely innocent? If you take that side then everyone who disagrees with you can state that on a public forum like this.
Rebecca

Brockton, MA

#3163 Dec 8, 2013
I am making it clear Michael Jackson wasn't into sexually abusing boys. He was accused of something he really didn't do. I am not listening to the lies about Michael Jackson because I believe in only one person Michael Jackson. Everyone saying Michael is a pedo your wrong for saying that. These jokes on this site are mean and I find you all very rude. And the person that said I was sick because Michael Jackson is my everything can piss off. Michael Jackson is my whole world. I really love this man people. Please stop being so heartless. I would of married Michael Jackson if I could. He always has had my love and support through the years. I would have been proud to be his wife. He would of never walked alone through those court hearings because I would of been right by his side. He would of had me for the rest of his life. I would of wanted children with him too. Such a good father he was. Would of been proud to carry his baby. Michael Jackson is the love of my life. The moment I looked into his eyes I knew he was the one for me. Michael my angel eyes. Always an angel in every way. I love you MJ forever baby.
FYI

Ennis, TX

#3164 Dec 9, 2013
Rebecca,you need serious help.Please go see Dr.Phil

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jacko is in hell 19 min An NFL Fan 39
Mj's Nose Flew Off While Filming Scream. 46 min JINA WILD 266
Was MJ sexy and did he know it? (Apr '12) 4 hr Jassica Mbambo 658
Court denies bid for new trial in Michael Jacks... 11 hr mjfriend 21
James Safechuck Claims Michael Jackson Kept Him... (May '14) 13 hr mjfriend 546
How the NFL Convinced Michael Jackson to Perfor... 14 hr Octopus 18
Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit? (Dec '08) 14 hr mjfriend 64,404
Small Wiener Johhnie Advocates the Use of Steroids 15 hr Johhnie 15
More from around the web