Funny Michael Jackson Jokes
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#3126 Oct 14, 2013
FOREVER MICHAEL wrote:
All you clowns.you better make your way back to the circus.where you all belong.
You are not funny..you are not smart..you are not
Clever..you are Just making yourself.look stupid
And very foolish.
Why would I go back to the circus? That is where Wacko Jacko came from. The Jackson Family Circus. Papa Joe was the ring leader. Mama K cleaned up after the elephants and Bubbles. Michael was the shape shifter. You just never knew how different he would look from show to show. Sometimes they had trouble finding him between shows, because he blended in so well with the spotted hyena's. His voice also mixed in with them so well, it was only the black wig covering his burnt scalp that gave him away. I kind of miss him throwing his feces on his fans.

Wacko's legendary circus act continues, even with his transparent demise, with the Cirque du Soleil, where other clowns act out to the songs their mentor spawned.
Rebecca

West Bridgewater, MA

#3127 Oct 24, 2013
Screw all you jerks on here saying things about Michael. I cannot stand anyone hurting a man that I actually fell in love with. I stand and fight for this truly amazing man. I love my Michael forever.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#3128 Oct 24, 2013
Rebecca wrote:
Screw all you jerks on here saying things about Michael. I cannot stand anyone hurting a man that I actually fell in love with. I stand and fight for this truly amazing man. I love my Michael forever.
Hey Forever Floon! Could you let Rebecwh0re use your Michael Jackson crotch cushion? She could really use it right about now.
What's that? Oh, it's at the cleaners. Too bad.

She "loves" skelator, just like you. I guess there's always a first time for two women to fight over Wacko Jacko. Too bad he loves little boy bungholes.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#3129 Oct 24, 2013
Rebecca wrote:
Wacko guzzled duckbutter.
FOREVER MICHAEL

London, UK

#3130 Oct 25, 2013
You are complete clowns/Jerks
Its funny,when the shoes on the other foot when we say about your shrek Led zepplin.and no talent
Robert plant.who cant play guitar or sing a note in tune.who ever likes led zepplin and plant
Need there head tested.they really are looney tunes

Michaels super fit..the most wonderful amazing
Man..he should be a model on every magazine
Cover.sweetest person.and Just a wonderful man
And father,Mike can sing and dance sings like an angel..greatest entertainer and showman.producer
Songwriter..film maker actor

I will only listen to my Michael.hes my little precious angel.he would be the only person I trust
I dont care what people say.I dont care what people think,the only person I care about and adore is michael.he is the only person that matters
Hes massive part of my life.he just makes my life complete.Michaels just the most perfect man
He just my everything
I Just Love my precious Michael
I Just wish he was still here.
FOREVER MICHAEL

London, UK

#3131 Oct 25, 2013
Maybe you clowns like little boys Michaels all man
The safe place for anybody is with Michael
Thats the way Michael made people feel
Safe and cared for.Michaels just good person and a good man.Rebecca keep defending him
All these people are just Jerks.believe me they wouldnt be on here if they didnt think about him
He has the world at his feet
The world just loves Michael.
Michael Jackson I Love my sweet baby
Always and forever.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#3132 Oct 25, 2013
FOREVER PERVERTED wrote:
Maybe you clowns like little boys Michaels all man
The safe place for anybody is with Michael
Thats the way Michael made people feel
Safe and cared for.Michaels just good person and a good man.Rebecca keep defending him
All these people are just Jerks.believe me they wouldnt be on here if they didnt think about him
He has the world at his feet
The world just loves Michael.
Michael Jackson I Love my sweet baby
Always and forever.
Yes, Michael jackson kept just the young boys safe behind locked and guarded doors. The girls were left to fend for themselves. Right now Jackson is at my feet as I walk through Forest Lawn.
Hasan

Dubai, UAE

#3133 Nov 16, 2013
As being a fan of Michael Jackson, I would like to thank all the fans above for speaking against these jokes. MJ HATERS, GO TO TIMES SQUARE AND SAY "MJ SUCKS" I SWEAR YOU WILL NOT COME BACK TO YOUR HOME ALIVE.
R.I.P King of Pop
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL

UK

#3134 Nov 16, 2013
Hasan wrote:
As being a fan of Michael Jackson, I would like to thank all the fans above for speaking against these jokes. MJ HATERS, GO TO TIMES SQUARE AND SAY "MJ SUCKS" I SWEAR YOU WILL NOT COME BACK TO YOUR HOME ALIVE.
R.I.P King of Pop
You think one day you wake up and its all been a bad dream.and Michaels still here with us.I just miss him so much.guess all his fans do
Watch out for the parrot in shape of Len the clown
About set up Legal documentation.and she/he the biggest Joke on here with octopus zep forever

I agree with everything you said.I couldnt put it better myself.
R. I.P Michael my precious angel.
Sweet dream untill we see and meet you again
Forever Love you Michael

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#3135 Nov 16, 2013
Hasan wrote:
R.I.P King of Pop
But it's fun to post legal documents, proving Michael was a pedophile, and seeing the jokes about Pedo Pan, while the lot of you foam at the mouth, from denial.
FOREVER MICHAEL

UK

#3137 Nov 17, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
But it's fun to post legal documents, proving Michael was a pedophile, and seeing the jokes about Pedo Pan, while the lot of you foam at the mouth, from denial.
These Jokes completely suck.so do you Len
Shut up about the legal documents.which are so
Fake.why so the lies run through your mouth.
And if you want a pedo look at yourself and your click.look no further then Saville.
Michael peter pan stay young and live forever
Leave him alone. Do us a favour len
Change the record.I bet you even send yourself.a sleep.
FOREVER MICHAEL

UK

#3138 Nov 17, 2013
Hasan wrote:
R.I.P King of Pop
Dont take notice of Len the clown
Keep loving Michael. Dont worry what these Jerks say.there just Jealous of Michael.just stay true to Michael.what you said above is so true
I completely agree with you.
Kerberos

Anonymous Proxy

#3139 Nov 17, 2013
Hasan wrote:
R.I.P King of Pop
I took your advice. The opposite of being torn to shreds happened - everyone was cheering me!!!

http://i42.tinypic.com/10y00sk.png

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#3140 Nov 17, 2013
FOREVER MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
These Jokes completely suck.so do you Len
Shut up about the legal documents.which are so
Fake.why so the lies run through your mouth.
And if you want a pedo look at yourself and your click.look no further then Saville.
Michael peter pan stay young and live forever
Leave him alone. Do us a favour len
Change the record.I bet you even send yourself.a sleep.
I will not shut up about those legal documents, which are not fake. They are well documented, stamped, and signed, etc., by the proper authorities. Here's one, for you. It describes two NAMBLA-recommended books of nude and seminude boys, a nude photo of one of the boys he slept with, and another photo of a boy, holding an umbrella, with his bikini pants partially pulled down. All of it is described, on page 2.

http://www.sbscpublicaccess.org/docs/ctdocs/0...

If you can read that and think there is nothing wrong, then you are either a pedo supporter or a pedophile. Which is it?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3141 Nov 17, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what you call fun? SAD....
SlyFox

United States

#3144 Nov 26, 2013
paris wrote:
thank you kathy for showing us who are michael haters! bunch of small brain, no life. none of this is funny!!
hey Paris, answer me this. Why are you looking up Michael Jackson jokes if you take soooo much offense to it
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL

UK

#3145 Nov 27, 2013
Knock knock

Whos there

Doctor

Doctor who

Doctor Murray haters follow me
Rebecca

United States

#3146 Dec 3, 2013
I believe that MJ wasn't a man that sexual abused boys. Michael wasn't guilty. I stand by and defend this man from evil people like you that are putting him down. I love MJ and want you all to show respect.
Rebecca

Brockton, MA

#3147 Dec 4, 2013
I just want to tell all the haters on here that Michael Jackson isn't a pedo. Michael Jackson wasn't into boys people. Just because a person loves children doesn't mean they are messing around with kids. If Michael Jackson was a pedo then explain to me why Debbie allowed this man around her own children. I'll tell you why she allowed him around the children it is because he wasn't a pedo. Michael Jackson is being badly attacked for things he isn't. The stupid jokes on here are dumb and heartless. No one has the right to judge anyone only God is the judge. This man was truly one amazing guy. He did make the world a better place. I appreciate all that he did. Jordan and Wade can go to hell. Lying pieces of shit. Michael has my love and support as I truly believe in what he said. I will never listen to the lies made against this man. I love my Michael with all my heart. He means the world to me. The hating and mean ways people need to stop. Start having a heart towards others.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#3148 Dec 4, 2013
Rebecca wrote:
I just want to tell all the haters on here that Michael Jackson isn't a pedo. Michael Jackson wasn't into boys people. Just because a person loves children doesn't mean they are messing around with kids. If Michael Jackson was a pedo then explain to me why Debbie allowed this man around her own children. I'll tell you why she allowed him around the children it is because he wasn't a pedo. Michael Jackson is being badly attacked for things he isn't. The stupid jokes on here are dumb and heartless. No one has the right to judge anyone only God is the judge. This man was truly one amazing guy. He did make the world a better place. I appreciate all that he did. Jordan and Wade can go to hell. Lying pieces of shit. Michael has my love and support as I truly believe in what he said. I will never listen to the lies made against this man. I love my Michael with all my heart. He means the world to me. The hating and mean ways people need to stop. Start having a heart towards others.
Michael bought two children from Debbie. She didn't have any others. Remember? Oh, that's right. You're a f'loon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Entertaining 'Legends in Concert' at Foxwoods Dec 5 Memphisrain 2
News Paris Jackson shows off new sunflower tattoo as... Dec 5 Holly Would 2
News Michael Jackson's Robert Burns songs to be rele... (Jan '12) Dec 4 Kimo9g 3
News Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit? (Dec '08) Dec 1 Pearljr 64,784
Proof That Jordan Chandler Accurately Described... (Apr '13) Nov 20 RichardBurnham 704
Why does MJ grab his penis while dancing??? (May '07) Nov 12 chocolate girl 210
News Woman's suit claims Michael Jackson sexually ab... Nov 10 Sleepingboy 5
More from around the web