|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Rebecca wrote:
<quoted text> Michael Jackson wasn't a bad dad. That name blanket is cute. Don't even say one word about Michael's children dip shit or you'll hear it from me. I saw what he did with the balcony and I am telling you he didn't hurt his baby and never would. I don't want to hear about that balcony. He did nothing wrong. I stand by Michael on everything. No one talks bad about him and think I will not speak up. Oh I will. When you love someone you stand by them through it all. That's what I am doing for Michael. He has me forever sticking up for him. Love you Michael forever
If MJ left Blanket in a hot car on a scorching August day, would you stick up for him then too???
persephone

Mountain View, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Eleanor Cook, Juror#5, there was at least two and possibly three f'loon jurors in the trial. One of them had to have been laughing at Jason Francia during the lunch break of his testimony.
What excuses do you come up with when people disagree on other cases which don't involve celebrities?

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Eleanor Cook, Juror#5, there was at least two and possibly three f'loon jurors in the trial. One of them had to have been laughing at Jason Francia during the lunch break of his testimony.
This just confirms how sick f'loons really are. Even before any trial had began in 1993, they were viciously protesting against the victims. Ive come to the conclusion that there are many fans who believe he was guilty deep down, but will defend him because they cannot let go of their disturbing pseudo attachment to a man who they have never met. They fell for Michaels phoney proclamation
Rebecca

East Weymouth, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Pishpash1234 wrote:
<quoted text>
This just confirms how sick f'loons really are. Even before any trial had began in 1993, they were viciously protesting against the victims. Ive come to the conclusion that there are many fans who believe he was guilty deep down, but will defend him because they cannot let go of their disturbing pseudo attachment to a man who they have never met. They fell for Michaels phoney proclamation
Michael Jackson wasn't guilty for real. You have no idea what you are talking about ass wipe. I love this man and want this stupid ass lies to stop now. There's no need to say things about an amazing guy that never did a thing wrong. Michael was a true blessing to my life and to all the children around the world. I am proud of MJ. I love my angel eyes forever.
persephone

Mountain View, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Pishpash1234 wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people fall for phony molestation stories.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

persephony wrote:
<quoted text> Some people fall for phony molestation stories.
Such as the jury in your case, Jugsy?

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Rebecca wrote:
<quoted text> Michael was a true blessing to my life and to all the children around the world.
He was anything but a blessing to children.. Lets list some children who stayed with MJ and have been troubled since.
-Macaulay Culkin
-Aaron Carter
-Corey Fieldman
-Wade Robson
-Paris Jackson
And so on...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Butterballs wrote:
<quoted text>
He would and I bet he really misses all those swanky clothing stores in downtown Manhattan. Though, he always has Google Street View to remind him of his imaginary lifestyle.
Jealous butterfck...cause you live in a cave in Guatemala...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

What is wrong with you ajacks that can't believe that I have a place in Manhattan...what is the big fcking deal....????? You act like it is impossible for people to have money and a nice place to live...you are all fcking nuts...

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
In the COURT TV message board we dubbed her "horse teeth" because she had a hideous overbite. She is the one who attended the Neverland party at the end of the week following the verdict.
Do you have a link? I'd be curious to see it.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

persephone wrote:
<quoted text> Some people fall for phony molestation stories.
How would you know about that? Care to tell us something?
Rebecca

East Weymouth, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

FOREVER MICHAEL wrote:
Somebody else was saying if Michael was alive
I said Ill be there with the billions fans across the world to hug Michael and never let him go again
And tell him what inspiration and hero he was
And I like to bring him back for his children so they have amazing and wonderful father thats what they need..they should be proud of him.like we are
Like Jermaine Jackson said his spirits around every where
He will always be my sweet angel
Miss you MJ
Love you for all time
thank you for defending Michael. He is the best. He needs people sticking up for him. I loved him a lot. Continue to show support.
Rebecca

East Weymouth, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

I like seeing people who defend Michael Jackson. This man is the love of my life and don't like anyone making him out to be something he isn't. I would of loved to of been his girl. He has my heart and all my love forever. Anyone hurts this man I am going to attack them like they wouldn't believe. I will always be there for him forever. I love his eyes which I love looking at for hours. All I ever wanted was to hold him. I give him my love forever.

“Dark Lord of All”

Since: Jun 13

The Time Vortex

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Rebecca wrote:
I like seeing people who defend Michael Jackson. This man is the love of my life and don't like anyone making him out to be something he isn't. I would of loved to of been his girl. He has my heart and all my love forever. Anyone hurts this man I am going to attack them like they wouldn't believe. I will always be there for him forever. I love his eyes which I love looking at for hours. All I ever wanted was to hold him. I give him my love forever.
Wow, just wow. That was truly pathetic.

You would have loved to be his girl? Newsflash... Michael didn't like girls!

“Dark Lord of All”

The Time Vortex

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

MJ had a heart attack? What happened did he look at the man in the mirror?

“Dark Lord of All”

The Time Vortex

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Q: What do Michael Jackson and Miss Bobbit have in common?

A: They both played with little wieners.

“Dark Lord of All”

The Time Vortex

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Q: What do Michael Jackson and Dr. Spock have in common?

A: They both know how to rear a child.

“Dark Lord of All”

The Time Vortex

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Q: What is Michael Jackson's favorite holiday?

A: Christmas because he gives the well behaved kids a special gift...

“Dark Lord of All”

The Time Vortex

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

The new burger at McDonald's is called the McJackson.
It consists of matured beef between two fresh white buns.

“Dark Lord of All”

The Time Vortex

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Q: Why does Michael Jackson want to move to Ohio?

A: He heard there's a Youngstown there.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••