Since: Jun 13

The Time Vortex

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Michael Jackson’s official autopsy determined that he didn’t die from a heart attack, he choked on a small bone.
FOREVER MICHAEL

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Michael face looked pale because he had to wear make up for his skin condition he was still gorgeous

Nobody can come close or near to Michael Jackson..nobodys good enough to walk in that
Wonderful mans shoes

“Dark Lord of All”

The Time Vortex

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

FOREVER MICHAEL wrote:
nobodys good enough to walk in that
Wonderful mans shoes
You mean his pumps rather. And how come Michael didn't wear makeup to match his own skin tone if he didn't want to be white?
FOREVER MICHAEL

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

With Michaels vitiligo it brought Michael out in pale over his skin and needed make up to blend it all in

“Dark Lord of All”

The Time Vortex

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

FOREVER MICHAEL wrote:
With Michaels vitiligo it brought Michael out in pale over his skin and needed make up to blend it all in
If Michael didn't want to look white he'd have used darker makeup. I bet also that makeup was a real chore for those kids to wash off their privates.

“Dark Lord of All”

The Time Vortex

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Q: How could they tell Michael Jackson was dead?

A: They waved a cub scout under his nose and couldn’t revive him.

“Dark Lord of All”

The Time Vortex

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

50,000 Catholic priests are now happy; they no longer have to share their altar boys with Micheal Jackson.

“Dark Lord of All”

The Time Vortex

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Police wanted to talk with the doctor at Michael Jackson’s bedside but by the time the Police showed up, the doctor’s mother had come to pick him up and take him home.

“Dark Lord of All”

The Time Vortex

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Welcome to Neverland Ranch. You must be at least 4’11 to ride Michael.

“Dark Lord of All”

The Time Vortex

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Sources close to the family say Michael Jackson died with his pants around his ankles watching Sesame Street.

“Dark Lord of All”

The Time Vortex

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Q: What’s 50 + 8 + 5?

A: Micheal Jackson’s perfect threesome!

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Pishpash1234 wrote:
<quoted text>
''My Michael''? You dont happen to be one of the jurors from the 2005 case?
Maybe she's the juror who went to the Jackson victory party, to celebrate the acquittal.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael took the 5th Amendment every, single time he was questioned about his behavior with children, during every, single case. He was given numerous chances, during civil cases, a criminal case, and a potential criminal case to explain himself. He always took the 5th Amendment.
Admit it. Had Michael gotten on the stand, explained why he slept with little boys, and answered questions, during cross-examination, he'd be in prison, right now.
"Why can't you just share your bed? The most loving thing you can do is share your bed".

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe she's the juror who went to the Jackson victory party, to celebrate the acquittal.
According to Eleanor Cook, Juror#5, there was at least two and possibly three f'loon jurors in the trial. One of them had to have been laughing at Jason Francia during the lunch break of his testimony.

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Which of Michael Jackson's purchased children will forget him the fastest, and why???

Blanket because he's stuck with a horrible nickname, and he will discover Michael nearly killed him over a balcony for his fans.

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
In the COURT TV message board we dubbed her "horse teeth" because she had a hideous overbite. She is the one who attended the Neverland party at the end of the week following the verdict.
tony abbot

Camberwell, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

What is not a joke was michael's penetration of his pet monkey's behind. Poor old bubbles. Nobody gives a shit about this animal.

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

tony abbot wrote:
What is not a joke was michael's penetration of his pet monkey's behind. Poor old bubbles. Nobody gives a shit about this animal.
What is not a joke is you moron!
hahaha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Hilarious. Roflmao. Sharing
Rebecca

East Weymouth, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

TripleH1976 wrote:
Which of Michael Jackson's purchased children will forget him the fastest, and why???
Blanket because he's stuck with a horrible nickname, and he will discover Michael nearly killed him over a balcony for his fans.
Michael Jackson wasn't a bad dad. That name blanket is cute. Don't even say one word about Michael's children dip shit or you'll hear it from me. I saw what he did with the balcony and I am telling you he didn't hurt his baby and never would. I don't want to hear about that balcony. He did nothing wrong. I stand by Michael on everything. No one talks bad about him and think I will not speak up. Oh I will. When you love someone you stand by them through it all. That's what I am doing for Michael. He has me forever sticking up for him. Love you Michael forever

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••