Funny Michael Jackson Jokes

“Dark Lord of All.”

Since: Jun 13

The Untempered Schism.

#2977 Sep 25, 2013
Did you know Michael Jackson’s last dates were canceled? Henry (age 9) and Paul (age 7).

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#2978 Sep 25, 2013
Q: Whats the difference between Jacko and Gary Glitter?

A: Nothing.

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#2979 Sep 25, 2013
Q: How many Michael Jacksons does it take to screw in a light bulb?

A: None, he only screws in little kids!

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#2980 Sep 25, 2013
Over his lifetime Michael Jackson visited many countries and touched many people; it’s just a shame that 80% of them were under 7 years old.

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#2981 Sep 25, 2013
Q: What is the difference between Ed McMahon and Michael Jackson?

A: Ed made a living shouting “Heeeere’s Johnny!”, while Michael was shouting “Where’s Johnny?”
Rebecca

Stoughton, MA

#2982 Sep 25, 2013
Stormageddon wrote:
Q: What was Michael Jackson’s last hit?
A: The floor!
I think your a heartless jerk. Get a life ass wipe
Rebecca

Stoughton, MA

#2984 Sep 25, 2013
Stormageddon wrote:
Q: What is the difference between Ed McMahon and Michael Jackson?
A: Ed made a living shouting “Heeeere’s Johnny!”, while Michael was shouting “Where’s Johnny?”
You really are dumb. How dumb are you really? Mental is right. How dare you say anything about Michael and think I will not say anything you have it wrong I will. No one speaks badly about my Michael. Shut your fat shit ass mouth. The only thing you can get into bed with you is a cow because you are ugly. Michael wasn't into boy's jerk. Cut it out with your lies. Stop being a hateful jerk and think of others for once.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#2985 Sep 25, 2013
Rebecca wrote:
<quoted text> No one speaks badly about my Michael.
''My Michael''? You dont happen to be one of the jurors from the 2005 case?
FOREVER MICHAEL

UK

#2986 Sep 25, 2013
Leave Michael alone .you Jealous fool
Give him the respect he deserves.these Jokes are not funny.its making you look stupid..are you some sort Jealous Loser. You really need to get a life
You really need to grow up and act your age

You dont know anything about Michael.and my sweet angel.. the only thing you know is being brainwashed by the media follow the Leader.do as I say..perhaps its Jealousy because Michael every girls dream man..how weak you must be to tell sick Jokes about some one who cant defend himself

Learn to give the greatest man the love care respect he deserves
Forever Love you Michael Jackson
My man in the mirror,my best of joy
Michael Jackson forever

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#2987 Sep 25, 2013
Rebecca wrote:
<quoted text> You really are dumb. How dumb are you really? Mental is right. How dare you say anything about Michael and think I will not say anything you have it wrong I will. No one speaks badly about my Michael. Shut your fat shit ass mouth. The only thing you can get into bed with you is a cow because you are ugly. Michael wasn't into boy's jerk. Cut it out with your lies. Stop being a hateful jerk and think of others for once.
Wow, all that and you're calling me mental? How dumb are YOU Rebecca for denying yourself the truth that Michael was a sicko twisted child rapist, who used his own fame to amass his victims. And there were a lot of them. How can you not take in all the overwhelming evidence and still continue to idolize Wacko? It takes a small mind to live in your world.

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#2988 Sep 25, 2013
Pishpash1234 wrote:
<quoted text>
''My Michael''? You dont happen to be one of the jurors from the 2005 case?
Yes she seems quite possessive of him. A clear sign of a delusional mind.

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#2989 Sep 25, 2013
FOREVER MICHAEL wrote:
Leave Michael alone .you Jealous fool
Give him the respect he deserves.these Jokes are not funny.its making you look stupid..are you some sort Jealous Loser. You really need to get a life
You really need to grow up and act your age
You dont know anything about Michael.and my sweet angel.. the only thing you know is being brainwashed by the media follow the Leader.do as I say..perhaps its Jealousy because Michael every girls dream man..how weak you must be to tell sick Jokes about some one who cant defend himself
Learn to give the greatest man the love care respect he deserves
Forever Love you Michael Jackson
My man in the mirror,my best of joy
Michael Jackson forever
You are clueless, clueless, CLUELESS! I would never, ever be jealous of a pedo, I would be ashamed whereas Michael clearly had no shame. And you're here calling him the greatest man? On that subject, if Michael was the greatest man then why was he trying so hard to be a white woman?

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#2990 Sep 25, 2013
Q: Whats the one downside to Jacksons Death?

A: There is no place for Casper to hide now.

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#2991 Sep 25, 2013
Q: What was Michael's favorite movie?

A: Freddy Got Fingered.

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#2992 Sep 25, 2013
Don’t worry, Michael Jackson will be back! His plastic surgeon has enough parts left over to make another one.

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#2993 Sep 25, 2013
Michael Jackson’s official autopsy determined that he didn’t die from a heart attack, he choked on a small bone.
FOREVER MICHAEL

UK

#2994 Sep 25, 2013
Michael face looked pale because he had to wear make up for his skin condition he was still gorgeous

Nobody can come close or near to Michael Jackson..nobodys good enough to walk in that
Wonderful mans shoes

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#2995 Sep 25, 2013
FOREVER MICHAEL wrote:
nobodys good enough to walk in that
Wonderful mans shoes
You mean his pumps rather. And how come Michael didn't wear makeup to match his own skin tone if he didn't want to be white?
FOREVER MICHAEL

UK

#2996 Sep 25, 2013
With Michaels vitiligo it brought Michael out in pale over his skin and needed make up to blend it all in

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#2997 Sep 25, 2013
FOREVER MICHAEL wrote:
With Michaels vitiligo it brought Michael out in pale over his skin and needed make up to blend it all in
If Michael didn't want to look white he'd have used darker makeup. I bet also that makeup was a real chore for those kids to wash off their privates.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pics Proving Wacko Was Incontinent. (Sep '14) Mon Spotted Wee 100
Child Molestation Expert: Victims Can Take 20 t... (Apr '15) Mon Spotted Wee 436
Vindicate was an epic fail! Mon Spotted Wee 1
Paid jewish trolls Mon Spotted Wee 20
A fb page against Wade Robson won't make him lo... May 16 Spotted Wee 5
Does it stink inside Michael Jackson's coffin? (Jul '09) May 15 The Power Of Mast... 79
The Continued Dying Legacy Of The Clown (Dec '11) May 15 The Power Of Mast... 760
More from around the web