TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
He twerks to MJ posters.
Watch your mouth.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#2827 Sep 12, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>How can I show you proof. It is the truth....let go of the legal mindset and explore the truth.
Good thing OJ Simpson didn't take your advice about the legal mindset, or he would have been convicted of murder.
Same with Wacko Jacko pedophile druggie. If it wasn't for his crack legal team (no pun intended)he would be in jail, being mauled by Bubba (or maybe Bubbles).

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2828 Sep 12, 2013
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>Good thing OJ Simpson didn't take your advice about the legal mindset, or he would have been convicted of murder.
Same with Wacko Jacko pedophile druggie. If it wasn't for his crack legal team (no pun intended)he would be in jail, being mauled by Bubba (or maybe Bubbles).
That is where oj belongs...MJ was never goin to jail....he was innocent...
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#2829 Sep 12, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>That is where oj belongs...MJ was never goin to jail....he was innocent...
Ahhh, but he wasn't innocent, was he? Innocent people don't go to trial. He was declared not guilty, which is not the same as innocent, and I'm not playing symantics here. There is a real difference.

Location hidden

#2830 Sep 12, 2013
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhh, but he wasn't innocent, was he? Innocent people don't go to trial. He was declared not guilty, which is not the same as innocent, and I'm not playing symantics here. There is a real difference.
Yes...and MJ was both...
FOREVER MICHAEL

UK

#2831 Sep 12, 2013
I cant believe how some of you are Jealous of MJ
I know he was the best singer dancer sing writer producer entertainer of all time and the best father any child could wish for.the children should be so proud of him.he loved you all very much he was a genius honest caring kind and wonderful guy and
The greatest guy that ever lived every part of him is gentle love you MJ

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#2832 Sep 12, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You want legal documents about Neverland? Are you on drugs Len or just drunk?
I want you to provide me documents, proving Michael was truly innocent of child molestation. Everything I have read shows he was a pedophile who got away with child molestation by a starstruck jury.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#2833 Sep 12, 2013
FOREVER MICHAEL wrote:
I cant believe how some of you are Jealous of MJ
I know he was the best singer dancer sing writer producer entertainer of all time and the best father any child could wish for.the children should be so proud of him.he loved you all very much he was a genius honest caring kind and wonderful guy and
The greatest guy that ever lived every part of him is gentle love you MJ
Jealous of a washed-up, drug-addicted, half-lizard alien pedophile? Gawd, no.

Location hidden

#2834 Sep 13, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
I want you to provide me documents, proving Michael was truly innocent of child molestation. Everything I have read shows he was a pedophile who got away with child molestation by a starstruck jury.
You are losin it Len...think you should go out and have some fun....
Rebecca

Stoughton, MA

#2835 Sep 13, 2013
No one is ever going to say that Michael Jackson was a pedo to me. He wasn't into boys. 100% not guilty to Michael Jackson. He loved children but not in the way everyone is making him out to be. I defend Michael Jackson because I know he was telling the truth. I love you MJ.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#2836 Sep 13, 2013
Rebecca wrote:
No one is ever going to say that Michael Jackson was a pedo to me. He wasn't into boys. 100% not guilty to Michael Jackson. He loved children but not in the way everyone is making him out to be. I defend Michael Jackson because I know he was telling the truth. I love you MJ.
Rebecca, nice of you to return from dry humping your MJ posters??

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#2837 Sep 13, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You are losin it Len...think you should go out and have some fun....
Sidestepping my request for documents has been noted...because you have nothing to provide, showing he was innocent.
Rebecca

Stoughton, MA

#2838 Sep 14, 2013
TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rebecca, nice of you to return from dry humping your MJ posters??
screw you. Michael Jackson was a good man. I am never going to stop defending him. Don't judge anyone. Michael Jackson was 100% not guilty. I will always going on believing in what Michael said and no one will ever tell me different.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#2840 Sep 14, 2013
Rebecca wrote:
<quoted text> screw you. Michael Jackson was a good man. I am never going to stop defending him. Don't judge anyone. Michael Jackson was 100% not guilty. I will always going on believing in what Michael said and no one will ever tell me different.
Potty mouth is back. You can keep defending your pedophile king and I'll keep trashing him. Sounds fair. No opinions get changed on this forum, and no one is trying to convince you otherwise. I heard over a dozen jokes and cynical comments about Michael Jackson this wee alone, and not one good thing about him. Even in death his reputation and legacy is forever tarnished.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#2841 Sep 14, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes...and MJ was both...
No. He was never declared innocent. By both, you mean he was both a man and a woman. By both, you mean he was black and he was white. By both you mean he had many plastic surgeries yet lied and said he only had one or two. By both, you mean he was outwardly nice to children in public yet fornicated with them behind closed (locked and monitored) doors. Yes. I agree he was both. He had his sweet public image which was carefully monitored by his handlers, and he had his sick twisted personality out of the public eye.
Rebecca

Stoughton, MA

#2842 Sep 14, 2013
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>Potty mouth is back. You can keep defending your pedophile king and I'll keep trashing him. Sounds fair. No opinions get changed on this forum, and no one is trying to convince you otherwise. I heard over a dozen jokes and cynical comments about Michael Jackson this wee alone, and not one good thing about him. Even in death his reputation and legacy is forever tarnished.
Screw you
FOREVER MICHAEL

UK

#2843 Sep 14, 2013
Michael was so stunning.you have never seen anyone so attrative.he has stunning eyes.Juicy red lips and the most beautiful face you have ever seen.he was just gorgeous.beauty inside and out.all he had to do is talk in that sweet and gentle voice.he had a voice of an angel.he was a genuine.gentle caring and wonderful guy with his generosity.and care for others and always caring and giving back to the fans.he was the greatest entertainer singer dancer song writer producer and even wrote poems his art work and drawings were fab.he was such a clever man. He was a super talented genius he was such a nice guy.I dont care what any one says because we know the truth
We know what sort guy he was and what was in his heart.he was innocent.
I love you Michael
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#2844 Sep 15, 2013
FOREVER MICHAEL wrote:
Michael was so stunning.you have never seen anyone so attrative.he has stunning eyes.Juicy red lips and the most beautiful face you have ever seen.he was just gorgeous.beauty inside and out.all he had to do is talk in that sweet and gentle voice.he had a voice of an angel.he was a genuine.gentle caring and wonderful guy with his generosity.and care for others and always caring and giving back to the fans.he was the greatest entertainer singer dancer song writer producer and even wrote poems his art work and drawings were fab.he was such a clever man. He was a super talented genius he was such a nice guy.I dont care what any one says because we know the truth
We know what sort guy he was and what was in his heart.he was innocent.
I love you Michael
Wow. So you think the pasty, plastic skelator look is sexy? You have such low standards. As far as what you know, you know nothing about what he did in private. You were not there. You did not know him. You did not know what was in his heart, and you did not know what was on his mind, because you never discussed such things with him. All you know is the entertainment side of him. He lived to be an entertainer. That was all he was good at. Everything else in his life failed. His charity, his marraiges, and his wealth were all failures while he was alive. Those are facts. A debateable failure would be as a father, since he liked boys and he was a known drug addict. Don't even bother to respond. People like you can't see the forest through the trees...
Rebecca

Stoughton, MA

#2845 Sep 15, 2013
MJ didn't like boys. I am getting tired of all these bullshit lies about him. He never ever sexually abused boys so there. Michael was a good father and anyone who says different go screw yourself. Michael Jackson was 100% not guilty. Have nothing nice to say people about this good man than shut your mouths. Love you MJ forever.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#2846 Sep 15, 2013
Rebecca wrote:
<quoted text>screw you. Michael Jackson was a good man. I am never going to stop defending him. Don't judge anyone. Michael Jackson was 100% not guilty. I will always going on believing in what Michael said and no one will ever tell me different.
I'm not trying to tell you different. I know you'll always defend and dry hump MJ's posters. That the closest you'll ever get to having actual sex with the child molester entertainer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Zionists after paris jackson 12 hr Sleepingboy 30
ABC Jewish illuminati MJ special 19 hr Space ace 3
Vindicate is dead like MJ & dead like Lynette's... 21 hr Spotted Wee 1
Spaceace Lynette Anderson, cyber stalker creati... 21 hr Spotted Wee 1
Another victim of Lynette Anderson: Tom Caroll ... (Feb '16) 22 hr Spotted Wee 3
Resident stalker "spaceace" is Lynette Anderson 22 hr Spotted Wee 1
Just when you thought loser Lynette Anderson co... (Jul '13) 22 hr Spotted Wee 2