Funny Michael Jackson Jokes

“Best voice ever !”

Since: Mar 09

Devil's Hole

#2623 Sep 1, 2013
Rebecca wrote:
I love this man and am making it clear that he wasn't into boys. You could see he loved women. Michael was 100% not guilty on all counts. I stand up for Michael because I know MJ told the truth. I get really upset to see how mean people actually are to a man that you all don't even know. Michael never did nothing to you people so leave him alone. Michael was a good hearted man and very loving. All he ever did was what God would want us all to do is be kind to others. I am proud of what MJ did for the children around the world. It shows just where Michael's heart was. It wasn't for himself. Michael Jackson made a difference in this world when he was here. He made a difference in mine too. I saw a man hurting because all the lies and wish I could of been there for him. He really has someone who cares about him and believed in what he said. That is why I am nonstop writing on this site and standing up for one amazing man. He always made me smile by just looking into his handsome brown eyes. He always knew just how to make me light up just by seeing his amazing smile. Whenever he smiled you could see this amazing glow in his eyes. That always melted my heart. Michael had the voice of an angel. The more he talked the more I wanted to listen. I loved what he did at Neverland. Neverland was such a peaceful place. I would love to be there right now. I actually really love Neverland a whole lot. Michael was an amazing singer too. His music touched my heart. All his songs are so meaningful. I love One Day In Your Life, Music And Me, Heal The World, You Are My Life and more. His music will never die. Will live on forever. No one knows when you write a song actually you write about different things you go through in life. It takes thought to write a song and also time. So that what makes Michael's music even more special because it is his thoughts and the time he put into writing his songs. Michael is angel eyes. Michael I love you.
Whatever you say,it doesn'twork.

Wacko Jacko was a peodphile.
donna page

UK

#2624 Sep 1, 2013
Michael Jackson is a genius and will always be the king of all music there will never be anyone like him again he was georgeous best singer dancer and song writter like Michael said if you really want to know him the most honest song he wrote was childhood we miss you so much MJ I just cant stop loving you.love you always and forever our Angel our sweet Michael we love you for all time

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#2625 Sep 1, 2013
Rebecca wrote:
Michael Jackson wasn't into boys and that is that. All of you get that message. Michael liked women only. I am telling you all Michael is 100% not guilty on sexually abuse. He got judged and he never did it. I will never stop defending him for I truly love this man. He really was and always will be one amazing man. Love you MJ.
I'm still waiting for your explanation as to why a grown man would keep a nude photo of a boy he slept with.
Rebecca

Stoughton, MA

#2626 Sep 2, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still waiting for your explanation as to why a grown man would keep a nude photo of a boy he slept with.
I am not listening to this shit. This man is 100% not guilty. I defend Michael because I know he was telling the truth. I believe MJ. Life is so short people to be hateful to a man who never did a thing wrong and you didn't even know. No one should judge no one. You people have to really grow up and stop your mean and hateful ways. Michael Jackson was a good man. I really love this man. He made such a big difference in the world and if you people cannot see it that is so sad. Michael Jackson had such a good heart and always knew how to make me smile. Jordan Chandler did own up that he lied about Michael because of his dad. If you look it up people you will actually see that this is true. Also Michael never did bleach his skin. The poor man had a skin condition which he couldn't help. People it hurts when you have a skin condition and people go around making fun of you. Think before you speak people. Saying I always say once you speak the words the damage is done. Always think before you speak for your affecting another person. Michael will always have me backing him up forever

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#2627 Sep 2, 2013
Rebecca wrote:
<quoted text> I am not listening to this shit. This man is 100% not guilty. I defend Michael because I know he was telling the truth. I believe MJ. Life is so short people to be hateful to a man who never did a thing wrong and you didn't even know. No one should judge no one. You people have to really grow up and stop your mean and hateful ways. Michael Jackson was a good man. I really love this man. He made such a big difference in the world and if you people cannot see it that is so sad. Michael Jackson had such a good heart and always knew how to make me smile. Jordan Chandler did own up that he lied about Michael because of his dad. If you look it up people you will actually see that this is true. Also Michael never did bleach his skin. The poor man had a skin condition which he couldn't help. People it hurts when you have a skin condition and people go around making fun of you. Think before you speak people. Saying I always say once you speak the words the damage is done. Always think before you speak for your affecting another person. Michael will always have me backing him up forever
Bla Bla Bla, thats all I hear from you

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#2628 Sep 2, 2013
Rebecca wrote:
<quoted text>

Jordan Chandler did own up that he lied about Michael.
Do you have a legitmate news link for that one?

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#2629 Sep 2, 2013
legitimate*
donna page

London, UK

#2630 Sep 2, 2013
These jokes are not funny at all
Leave Michael alone.write them about someone else.like Elvis the beatles queen prince olly murs james arther
Not our angel Michael.the king of pop.the genius the greatest entertainer of all time.whos brought so much Joy and happiness to so many people around the world.with hes gorgeorus looks.beautiful smile.and those gorgeous eyes you just melt.with kind caring gentle loving man.whos helped so many charitys.people who really love and know the man he really is.will stand by you.you are not alone.in you Michael we trust.miss you so much.forever love you MJ
Michael Forever

Location hidden

#2631 Sep 2, 2013
donna page wrote:
These jokes are not funny at all
Leave Michael alone.write them about someone else.like Elvis the beatles queen prince olly murs james arther
Not our angel Michael.the king of pop.the genius the greatest entertainer of all time.whos brought so much Joy and happiness to so many people around the world.with hes gorgeorus looks.beautiful smile.and those gorgeous eyes you just melt.with kind caring gentle loving man.whos helped so many charitys.people who really love and know the man he really is.will stand by you.you are not alone.in you Michael we trust.miss you so much.forever love you MJ
Michael Forever
Are you related to Rebecca by any chance?

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#2632 Sep 2, 2013
Pishpash1234 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you related to Rebecca by any chance?
I was gonna ask her the same thing, but thought it would be a waste to quote so much garbage. LOL.

Location hidden

#2633 Sep 2, 2013
TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was gonna ask her the same thing, but thought it would be a waste to quote so much garbage. LOL.
Lmao, Ive never seen anything like it

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#2634 Sep 2, 2013
Rebecca wrote:
<quoted text> I am not listening to this shit. This man is 100% not guilty. I defend Michael because I know he was telling the truth. I believe MJ. Life is so short people to be hateful to a man who never did a thing wrong and you didn't even know. No one should judge no one. You people have to really grow up and stop your mean and hateful ways. Michael Jackson was a good man. I really love this man. He made such a big difference in the world and if you people cannot see it that is so sad. Michael Jackson had such a good heart and always knew how to make me smile. Jordan Chandler did own up that he lied about Michael because of his dad. If you look it up people you will actually see that this is true. Also Michael never did bleach his skin. The poor man had a skin condition which he couldn't help. People it hurts when you have a skin condition and people go around making fun of you. Think before you speak people. Saying I always say once you speak the words the damage is done. Always think before you speak for your affecting another person. Michael will always have me backing him up forever
Your post was boring. Now, let's hear your explanation as to why a grown man would keep a nude photo of a boy he slept with.
Rebecca

Taunton, MA

#2635 Sep 3, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post was boring. Now, let's hear your explanation as to why a grown man would keep a nude photo of a boy he slept with.
michael wasn't into boys. Shut up Len.
donna page

UK

#2636 Sep 3, 2013
Reason he had photos because fans sent them to him
Michaels genuine desire to help children.to make there lives better.also raising countless millions for childrens charitys and othet charitys..what a.guy.Michaels the most honest caring loving sweet man with a gentle heart Iknow I Put this on MJ birthday page so I will repeat it.
Michael this is for you
Miss your gorgeous and sweet face
Miss your gorgeous locks of hair
Miss your gorgeous and beautiful eyes
Miss your gorgeous and sweet smile
Miss you sweet gentle laugh and giggle
Miss your sweet and shy voice when you speak
Miss watching you dance and moonwalk
Miss all you feelings and love you put in your songs
Miss your beautiful and powerful voice
Most of all
We want you back
Because we miss you to much
You brought so much joy and happiness to many
MICHAEL YOU ARE LOVED AND ADORED BY MANY.
thats why we cant stop loving you MJ
Always and forever love you Michael.our gorgeous Angel.

Location hidden

#2637 Sep 3, 2013
donna page wrote:
Reason he had photos because fans sent them to him
Fans didnt send him the photographs actually

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#2638 Sep 3, 2013
Rebecca wrote:
michael wasn't into boys. Shut up Len.
Care to be more specific? Like....
Michael wasn't into boys behind an alarmed master-bedroom door?
Michael wasn't into boys sleeping in his master-bedroom?
Michael wasn't into boys jostling up-and-down on his lap at VMA award shows?
Michael wasn't into boys that had mothers he could beg to for boy- time.
Michael wasn't into boys that he had to settle lawsuits with?

Just what did you mean?
donna page

London, UK

#2639 Sep 3, 2013
In Interview michael said they came from fans as well as dolls teddys.they never found anything at neverland only couple magazines what belong to the staff.you pretend not to like him but you must do if you think you know of him
All of you just wish you were like him..its all pretend.if you read the moonwalk book.you will know he had loads of girlfriends.it was difficult for him with the press around.he was honest caring loving man.with a gentle heart
The only one I put my trust in is Michael Jackson.we will always stand by our sweet MJ
Missing you so much Michael
We all love and adore you Michael Jackson
persephone

Sunnyvale, CA

#2640 Sep 3, 2013
Reality_Awaits wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to be more specific? Like....
Michael wasn't into boys behind an alarmed master-bedroom door?
Michael wasn't into boys sleeping in his master-bedroom?
Michael wasn't into boys jostling up-and-down on his lap at VMA award shows?
Michael wasn't into boys that had mothers he could beg to for boy- time.
Michael wasn't into boys that he had to settle lawsuits with?
Just what did you mean?
I don't think MJ is the only person to have a security alarm near his bedroom. And unless you're already sexually aroused by boys, having one sit on your lap shouldn't sexually arouse you one little bit.

He's also not the only person who has ever been advised to settle rather than pursue the case in court. The JC Penney security guard denied groping Janet Arvizo; yet JC Penney settled that case.

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#2641 Sep 3, 2013
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> I don't think MJ is the only person to have a security alarm near his bedroom. And unless you're already sexually aroused by boys, having one sit on your lap shouldn't sexually arouse you one little bit.
He's also not the only person who has ever been advised to settle rather than pursue the case in court. The JC Penney security guard denied groping Janet Arvizo; yet JC Penney settled that case.
Did you ever tell us why you think that Wade Robson perjured himself while on the stand but that Jason Francia didn't?
persephone

Sunnyvale, CA

#2642 Sep 3, 2013
Pishpash1234 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fans didnt send him the photographs actually
Now how would you know just what fans did or didn't send him?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Inside the tiny cult of wacko (Apr '16) 5 hr The Power Of Mast... 98
Proof That Jordan Chandler Accurately Described... (Apr '13) 9 hr Sleepingboy 725
Susannerbrb aka MJFIEND is off their rocker! Feb 20 Spotted Wee 1
News Wade Robson & Why Many Molestation Victims Don'... (Jun '13) Feb 20 Spotted Wee 72
What part of Lisa Marie Presley did not make MJ... Feb 20 Spotted Wee 1
Open Letter to Anti Fans: Michael Jackson was t... (Mar '15) Feb 19 Spotted Wee 123
The FBI did not investigate MJ for yrs nor did ... Feb 19 Spotted Wee 1
More from around the web