Funny Michael Jackson Jokes
persephone

Sunnyvale, CA

#2583 Aug 30, 2013
Pishpash1234 wrote:
<quoted text>
Symptoms of celebrity worship syndrome -''The Highest level is the one to be wary of. This is extreme celebrity worship and, as it borders on pathological, it isn't very common. Say you're fan of Heath Ledger. You spend up to four hours a night in chat rooms talking about him, defending his acting and dress sense...''
http://voices.yahoo.com/celebrity-worship-syn...
Rebecca you fit that description quite well
And what does it say about you? It sure doesn't make much sense for haters like you to spend so much time dropping by for no other reason than to gripe and complain about a dead celebrity.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#2584 Aug 30, 2013
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> And what does it say about you? It sure doesn't make much sense for haters like you to spend so much time dropping by for no other reason than to gripe and complain about a dead celebrity.
Well I am on here to debate, however I show no signs of celebrity worship syndrome. I am not defending behaviour which would under normal circumstances be ridiculed - fans like you are.
rosalinda de la quatch

Sweden

#2585 Aug 30, 2013
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> MJ never promoted anything sexual with children. Sharing a bed with a child is not the same thing as having sex with a child. Those are two entirely different things.
You keep on repeatedly claiming such things such as – MJ never promoted anything sexual with children or that sharing his bed is not the same as having sex – yes? But where is your significant proof –? We cannot take Michael Jackson's word that he did not do any and all those things because he was a liar of the highest order – correct?

We know about the lies of police brutality – correct? We know about the lies about being the biological father – correct? We know about the lies of his plastic surgery – correct? We know about the lies of the black spotted spots on his penis – correct? And we know he lied about owning North American recommended pedophile books – correct?

So therefore anything Michael Jackson's himself always said has to be taken with a pinch of salt and should not be instantly believed because of his lying tendencies – correct?

Also – if you cannot provide proof that there are other men who go around 'innocently' sleeping with other people's children - then there is no substantial foundations to base MJ's 'innocence' on – correct?

It is simple logic – provide proof that MJ was not a pedophile by providing proof that there are other grown men or women who go around – just as MJ did – in meticulously planning to get unrelated children into their bed for 'innocent' sleep – yes?

If you cannot provide such basic proof – then you clearly cannot base your claim of 'innocence' on a crush of a dead celebrity – yes?
rosalinda de la quatch

Sweden

#2586 Aug 30, 2013
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> Direct answer about what? The slanderous delusions you have about me which have no basis in reality and exist only in your own mentally ill head?
That's an issue for a mental health professional to deal with, not me. You should ask yourself just why you can't engage in a MJ discussion/debate without resorting to such tactics.
Why won't you answer the simple question about the 'gawky' teenager you encountered in your bathroom --?
rosalinda de la quatch

Sweden

#2587 Aug 30, 2013
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> And what does it say about you? It sure doesn't make much sense for haters like you to spend so much time dropping by for no other reason than to gripe and complain about a dead celebrity.
But -- you have to admit after reading that link thoroughly -- it clearly described somebody of your nature -- correct? Yes -- you may question people who question MJ behavior in a similar light but the truth is people want to know the truth about MJ that rather than worshiping him to the point that you degrade yourself and hate of possible victims who were only children at the time -- yes?

People like you with celebrity worship syndrome clearly worship and even in some cases believe they are in a friendship or even sexual relationship with the celebrity in question -- yes? But the truth be told you are not a friend of MJ's nor did you know him personally -- correct? So therefore you have no duty to try to normalize his behavior of spending possibly thousands of nights in bed with unrelated children -- yes?

Also -- you don't have to be a brainiac to realize that certain hostile and hateful MJ fans such as yourself do a lot more damage to MJ's already tarnished reputation by constantly insisting he was perfect in every single way and it was always those young boys and their families who were falsifying these accusations because they were after MJ's money -- even when they weren't after money -- yes?

The fact that you keep on conveniently forgetting is that MJ was utterly obsessed with young boys -- and even continued sleeping with them even when he had not just 1 -- not 2 -- but 3 children of his own -- correct? There is no way you can justify MJ's behavior of sleeping with boys because he was used to it with his brothers -- yes? Because MJ had children of his own in a strange kind of way and had no legitimate reason to be inviting other people children into his bed -- correct?
rosalinda de la quatch

Sweden

#2588 Aug 30, 2013
Also --@ persephone

How do you explain that one of Michael Jackson's brothers -- Randy Jackson who was only two years older than MJ himself managed to stay clear of inviting young boys into his bed throughout his adult life --?

You constantly want to put MJ's bizarre and possible criminal behavior on the fact that he shared his bedroom with his brothers -- yes? And that he just had to invite young children into his bed {even though he had young children of his own} as he felt so comfortable with it and it gave him that warm fuzzy feeling inside -- yes?

But how is it that Randy who was subjected to the same kind of environment by the same mother and father yet there are no reports of him doing anything of the kind -- yes? Just as there are no reports of the other Jackson children doing what MJ did -- correct?

How do you explain that Michael Jackson went down that path and became obsessed with children and displayed all the key characteristics of a predatory pedophile but his other siblings did not --?

“Best voice ever !”

Since: Mar 09

Devil's Hole

#2589 Aug 30, 2013
Rebecca wrote:
Michael Jackson has not ever done anything to boys. Those boys lied. I believe Michael and all of you on here stink. Not guilty to Michael Jackson. I am telling you people you are full of shit. Michael was a good man with a good heart. Leave him alone.
I think you need an emergency help !

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2590 Aug 30, 2013
TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think think he cared or respected them. If he did he wouldn't place them in a ambiguous situation. He would place them in a room of their own.
He did place them in a room of their own but they all wanted to be in his room because he was the first adult that could relate to them ever.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#2591 Aug 30, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
He did place them in a room of their own but they all wanted to be in his room because he was the first adult that could relate to them ever.
It must hurt for you to continually blow such jagged, sharp garbage through your sphincter.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#2592 Aug 30, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
Adults who relate to children, hmm...

like turning their land into an amusement park, or...
having hobbies that are not age-appropriate for the adult, or...
collecting animals for use as pets.

This website here suggests that such "adults" may be sexual predators.
http://www.missingkids.com/home

Do go educate thyself.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#2593 Aug 30, 2013
*like adults who turn their land...
Rebecca

Stoughton, MA

#2594 Aug 30, 2013
zepforever wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you need an emergency help !
You need help.

Location hidden

#2595 Aug 30, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It must hurt for you to continually blow such jagged, sharp garbage through your sphincter.
<fart> <fart> Inhale deeply and don't exhale.

An NFL Fan

USA

#2596 Aug 30, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
<fart> <fart> Inhale deeply and don't exhale.
Thanks for the deeper look into your mind.

Location hidden

#2597 Aug 30, 2013
Reality_Awaits wrote:
<quoted text>
Adults who relate to children, hmm...
like turning their land into an amusement park, or...
having hobbies that are not age-appropriate for the adult, or...
collecting animals for use as pets.
This website here suggests that such "adults" may be sexual predators.
http://www.missingkids.com/home
Do go educate thyself.
More adults should relate to their children instead of talk down at them. MJ's children found him to be the best dad in the world. Age is only in the mind. MJ's amusement park and hobbies were not crimes just choices that he made because it gave him joy to bring joy to children. That is NOT an act of a predator. Predators are selfish and care about themselves only. BTW MJ never was a cyber predator even though he owned several computers. So your link is useless.

Location hidden

#2598 Aug 30, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the deeper look into your mind.
That's a confirmation of your sphincter fixation within your disturbed brain.

An NFL Fan

USA

#2599 Aug 30, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a confirmation of your sphincter fixation within your disturbed brain.
All you can do is ape my lines, imbecile?

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#2600 Aug 30, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
More adults should relate to their children instead of talk down at them. MJ's children found him to be the best dad in the world. Age is only in the mind. MJ's amusement park and hobbies were not crimes just choices that he made because it gave him joy to bring joy to children. That is NOT an act of a predator. Predators are selfish and care about themselves only. BTW MJ never was a cyber predator even though he owned several computers. So your link is useless.
No... Adults should set an example for their children so they have a figure to look up to. MJ set a very bad example, behaving inappropriately and planting misleading ideas into peoples head. Telling children its okay to sleep with grown men leads a VERY DANGEROUS road.

What do you mean predators are selfish? What a silly and careless thing to say. People like you are sending the wrong messages to kids and parents/carers out there. Child molesters often portray themselves as sweet and caring.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#2601 Aug 30, 2013
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> Direct answer about what? The slanderous delusions you have about me which have no basis in reality and exist only in your own mentally ill head?
That's an issue for a mental health professional to deal with, not me. You should ask yourself just why you can't engage in a MJ discussion/debate without resorting to such tactics.
So, would you rather have a mental-health professional ask you why a gawky teenager would be in the bedroom of a naked man who walks from the shower into that bedroom?

Location hidden

#2602 Aug 30, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
All you can do is ape my lines, imbecile?
You are the ape baby.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Paris Jackson shows off new sunflower tattoo as... Thu BobLoblah 3
News Entertaining 'Legends in Concert' at Foxwoods Dec 5 Memphisrain 2
News Michael Jackson's Robert Burns songs to be rele... (Jan '12) Dec 4 Kimo9g 3
News Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit? (Dec '08) Dec 1 Pearljr 64,784
Proof That Jordan Chandler Accurately Described... (Apr '13) Nov 20 RichardBurnham 704
Why does MJ grab his penis while dancing??? (May '07) Nov 12 chocolate girl 210
News Woman's suit claims Michael Jackson sexually ab... Nov 10 Sleepingboy 5
More from around the web