“Merry Christmas!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2454 Aug 23, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! You think we're one person, racist? Why be so surprised that others think you're vicious little creep too, OK?
I am aware that you have a number of nix. It doesn't take a genius to pick out your stupid posts, lardass. Bwhahahahaha

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#2455 Aug 24, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the disease affects the immune system, he also suffered from Lupus.
*sniff*

USA

#2456 Aug 24, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
I am aware that you have a number of nix. It doesn't take a genius to pick out your stupid posts, lardass. Bwhahahahaha
You're not a all aware, nasty teenaged racist.

USA

#2457 Aug 24, 2013
at*

“Merry Christmas!”

Location hidden

#2458 Aug 24, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
at*
Keep on give the show away. snicker

USA

#2459 Aug 24, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep on give the show away. snicker
You make no sense, racist.

Since: Jul 10

Westerkappeln, Germany

#2460 Aug 24, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure NFL Fan.
:D !!! You are totally lost

Since: Jul 10

Westerkappeln, Germany

#2461 Aug 24, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably everyone who corrects her/his comment is NFL now.

No corrections anymore,people!
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#2462 Aug 24, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
You know Jack Shit because you were never present at that murder. Mesereau was not involved in that case so he is totally irrelevant to your argument and so is Michael Jackson.
Dream and concoct your fantasy as much as you like. It belongs to you and no one else. Bwhahahaha
There are photographs of Nicole Brown Simpson with her face bruised and cut up by OJ Simpson. He had nearly beat her to death several times when they were still married. Nicole left him and OJ wanted her back but she refused to go back to the violent bastard. That is why he slit her throat so deep that her head was almost cut off. Ron Goldman just happened to be there at the wrong time because he unfortunately was returning her sunglasses that she had left at a restaurant he worked at. All facts. Of course, instead of the jury looking at the evidence of Goldman's blood being found in Simpson's Ford Bronco, the jury made it a racial case against Mark Furman. That was because of Johnny Cochran. Tom Mesereau basically did the same thing in regards to Michael Jackson by creating reasonable doubt by going after Gavin's mother instead of focusing on the child molestation. The jury then refused to look at the evidence of Jacko's nasty naked boy books. Cochran and Mesereau were both high priced lawyers that were dishonest but did not care. They were paid to get their celebrity clients off at any cost. Unfortunely, it is relevant.
Rebecca

Brockton, MA

#2463 Aug 24, 2013
Michael Jackson wasn't guilty. He never did sexually abuse boys. Poor Michael being judged for things he wasn't. I defend Michael from all of you people. I love him and I am proud of Michael for all that he did. Respect should be shown to Michael. Michael is not wacko. People calling Michael wacko can you stop being rude and have a heart towards others who do care about Michael.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#2464 Aug 24, 2013
Rebecca wrote:
Michael Jackson wasn't guilty. He never did sexually abuse boys. Poor Michael being judged for things he wasn't. I defend Michael from all of you people. I love him and I am proud of Michael for all that he did. Respect should be shown to Michael. Michael is not wacko. People calling Michael wacko can you stop being rude and have a heart towards others who do care about Michael.
<farts>

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#2465 Aug 24, 2013
Rebecca wrote:
Your comments are awfully strange. Are you typing these humorous yet soppy directionless comments in the hope that MJ would see and appreciate your charitable ways from the dead? Just a theory..

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#2466 Aug 24, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
That's how he was not charged. I just started looking into the case to see what you are on about. It was a professional clean hit that could never had been done by OJ.
That was the final verdict in the criminal trial. There is plenty of information about the case so I can't understand that it was wrong. Forensic evidence proved he didn't commit the murders.
It looks to me that you're the racist because you can't accept two BLACK men innocent. Tsk tsk.
Gary Glitter and Jimmy Savile were white. They molested children. Robert Blake was white. He murdered his wife and was acquitted. As with Goldman's family, the children of Blake's dead wife, on grounds he was responsible for their mother's death, sued him and won. Interesting, how celebrity seems to work in people's favor.

“Merry Christmas!”

Location hidden

#2467 Aug 24, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>Gary Glitter and Jimmy Savile were white. They molested children. Robert Blake was white. He murdered his wife and was acquitted. As with Goldman's family, the children of Blake's dead wife, on grounds he was responsible for their mother's death, sued him and won. Interesting, how celebrity seems to work in people's favor.
Celebrity was not in people's favor for the cases of Glitter and Savile. If Michael Jackson had not been innocent he would have been classified as a child molester too.

Goldman's family won a civil claim against Simpson too but that did not prove he was guilty of murder even if he was a wife basher.

He is appealing his 33 year sentence for the attempted theft of his sport equipment that had been stolen from him. That sport equipment must be extremely valuable.

“Merry Christmas!”

Location hidden

#2468 Aug 24, 2013
Hunja wrote:
<quoted text>Probably everyone who corrects her/his comment is NFL now.

No corrections anymore,people!
That's right An NFL Fan. NOT sorry to have blown your cover lardass.

USA

#2469 Aug 24, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>

He is appealing his 33 year sentence for the attempted theft of his sport equipment that had been stolen from him. That sport equipment must be extremely valuable.
Simpson stole it at gunpoint, dull racist fool.

USA

#2470 Aug 24, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right An NFL Fan. NOT sorry to have blown your cover lardass.
The only thing you've blown are the football and rugby teams, racist. Tell me more of the 'Satanic Illuminati Jews' who wasted your pdo.

“Merry Christmas!”

Location hidden

#2471 Aug 24, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Simpson stole it at gunpoint, dull racist fool.
He never pulled a trigger, snipers have got less.

USA

#2472 Aug 24, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
He never pulled a trigger, snipers have got less.
Nonsense. Armed robbery isn't taken lightly in LV, dullard.

Which snipers, racist? Why not walk up to a group of Californians someday and tell them how that butch was harmless?
Rebecca

Brockton, MA

#2473 Aug 25, 2013
Pishpash1234 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comments are awfully strange. Are you typing these humorous yet soppy directionless comments in the hope that MJ would see and appreciate your charitable ways from the dead? Just a theory..
You listen here I will speak up and defend Michael Jackson. I don't find what I type is funny I mean what I say. You just don't like the truth. Truth is Michael Jackson is really not guilty. The poor guy never had the chance to be heared without people judging him. My comments aren't strange actually you are asshole. I will not stand up for people trashing Michael. I came on this site due to what I read and was sad to see how the world can be so mean. You people on here really have no heart. It would actually be nice is you would open your ears and listen for once. Michael Jackson was an amazing guy and he never did sexually abused boys. I really love Michael Jackson and really want to see people change their hearts. Once you see how Michael Jackson really was as a person I know you'll love him too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Young Man Believes Music Can Heal The World 5 min Jermaine 7 140
Wacko photoshoot, circa 1993 10 min Jermaine 7 93
If Michael Jackson was standing in front of you... 22 min Jermaine 7 328
Are MJ Fans Worried? 3 hr Jesse Pinkman 163
Boy in beobsession, drug blackouts, His underwe... 7 hr Octopus 2
La toya lived with wacko, saw wacko's huge amou... 7 hr Sleepingboy 1
Does Tom Mesereau... 9 hr Sleepingboy 9
Conrad Murray and girlfriend Nicole Alvarez enj... 10 hr Sleepingboy 28
More from around the web