Funny Michael Jackson Jokes

“Dark Lord of All.”

Since: Jun 13

The Untempered Schism.

#2438 Aug 23, 2013
The biggest Michael Jackson joke was the man himself.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2439 Aug 23, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a complete fool to believe that shit, racist.
A 'clean hit'? That courtyard was awash with blood, some of it OJs, dull slapper. His ex wife's head was nearly cut all the way off. A 'clean hit'. What would a backwoods hick like you know of such things, racist swine?
Nobody but you thinks that slime didn't do it, pig.
Nicole had a horrific death but that's the risk one takes messing with the drug scene.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#2440 Aug 23, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>

Your insensitivity toward sufferers of this debilitating disease is appalling.
Was Wacko Jacko somehow enfeebled by vitiligo, racist hag?

An NFL Fan

USA

#2441 Aug 23, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Nicole had a horrific death but that's the risk one takes messing with the drug scene.
There was NO evidence she was into drugs, gullible racist dullard.

An NFL Fan

USA

#2442 Aug 23, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Your vile, foul mouth and disregard for the law are disgusting. The man was found not guilty because of all the evidence found to support that.
Is it lonely being the only imbecile who believes he wasn't a dirty murderer, racist slob? Of course, the whole blodoy mess was well before you were born, so what would you know?

An NFL Fan

USA

#2443 Aug 23, 2013
bloody*

Since: Jul 10

Osnabrück, Germany

#2444 Aug 23, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Your vile, foul mouth
You worked hard to earn this insults - were them with pride
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
disregard for the law are disgusting. The man was found not guilty because of all the evidence found to support that.
And no guilty man ever walked free just as no innocent man ever was found guilty in a court of law - Welcome to your Dreamland?

Since: Jul 10

Osnabrück, Germany

#2445 Aug 23, 2013
+wear

Location hidden

#2446 Aug 23, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Was Wacko Jacko somehow enfeebled by vitiligo, racist hag?
You know more about MJ than me oh obsessed one.

Location hidden

#2447 Aug 23, 2013
Hunja wrote:
+wear
Sure NFL Fan.

An NFL Fan

USA

#2448 Aug 23, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
You know more about MJ than me oh obsessed one.
Other than your feelings of hateful anti-Semitism, I know more about anything than you possibly could, racist.

An NFL Fan

USA

#2449 Aug 23, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure NFL Fan.
Ha! You think we're one person, racist? Why be so surprised that others think you're vicious little creep too, OK?
Octopus

Albany, NY

#2450 Aug 23, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Provide the link please.
Tah
Find your own links and learn about the tragic Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman case for yourself. Johnny Cochran simply manipulated the case by playing the race card against Mark Furman by playing an old tape of him saying the N word in a school play, which got OJ off from murdering his ex wife and her friend. Johnny Cochran also put OJ's leather gloves in water, dried them out so they wouldn't fit when he put them on in the courtroom. Yet, we still know that OJ killed those two people and got away with it. Tom Mesereau is just like Johnny Cochran because he knew his client was guilty but used the fact that Gavin's mother had once ripped off JP Penny, which had nothing to do with her son being molested by Michael Jackson. Tom Mesereau is just as dishonest and crooked as Johnny Cochran was. It is obvious that Satan needed a good defense lawyer because Cochran is dead. Nevertheless, the violent OJ Simpson pulled a gun on some people in Las Vegas and it still in prison. They should never let that bastard out but I guess he'll be out in a few years. He is truly evil. I don't think Wacko was that depraved as OJ but he was still a pedophile. Mesereau will soon pay just as Cochran is. In Hell.

Location hidden

#2452 Aug 23, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Was Wacko Jacko somehow enfeebled by vitiligo, racist hag?
Yes the disease affects the immune system, he also suffered from Lupus.

Location hidden

#2453 Aug 23, 2013
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
Find your own links and learn about the tragic Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman case for yourself. Johnny Cochran simply manipulated the case by playing the race card against Mark Furman by playing an old tape of him saying the N word in a school play, which got OJ off from murdering his ex wife and her friend. Johnny Cochran also put OJ's leather gloves in water, dried them out so they wouldn't fit when he put them on in the courtroom. Yet, we still know that OJ killed those two people and got away with it. Tom Mesereau is just like Johnny Cochran because he knew his client was guilty but used the fact that Gavin's mother had once ripped off JP Penny, which had nothing to do with her son being molested by Michael Jackson. Tom Mesereau is just as dishonest and crooked as Johnny Cochran was. It is obvious that Satan needed a good defense lawyer because Cochran is dead. Nevertheless, the violent OJ Simpson pulled a gun on some people in Las Vegas and it still in prison. They should never let that bastard out but I guess he'll be out in a few years. He is truly evil. I don't think Wacko was that depraved as OJ but he was still a pedophile. Mesereau will soon pay just as Cochran is. In Hell.
You know Jack Shit because you were never present at that murder. Mesereau was not involved in that case so he is totally irrelevant to your argument and so is Michael Jackson.

Dream and concoct your fantasy as much as you like. It belongs to you and no one else. Bwhahahaha

Location hidden

#2454 Aug 23, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! You think we're one person, racist? Why be so surprised that others think you're vicious little creep too, OK?
I am aware that you have a number of nix. It doesn't take a genius to pick out your stupid posts, lardass. Bwhahahahaha

An NFL Fan

USA

#2455 Aug 24, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the disease affects the immune system, he also suffered from Lupus.
*sniff*

An NFL Fan

USA

#2456 Aug 24, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
I am aware that you have a number of nix. It doesn't take a genius to pick out your stupid posts, lardass. Bwhahahahaha
You're not a all aware, nasty teenaged racist.

An NFL Fan

USA

#2457 Aug 24, 2013
at*

Location hidden

#2458 Aug 24, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
at*
Keep on give the show away. snicker

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another house of horrors owned by Pedo Pan in n... Sun Spotted Wee 1
How can anyone think Wade Robson is lying? (Jul '13) Sun Spotted Wee 12
Michael Jackson's lover tells all (Jan '11) Nov 13 Spotted Wee 25
Deborah Ffrench troll for yrs Nov 10 Spotted Wee 1
Super F'loon Deborah Ffrench (Feb '10) Nov 10 Spotted Wee 132
More proof MJ was an vile pedophile! Nov 8 Spotted Wee 1
M.J. was great but No Hero; "Lip-Synched" almos... (Jul '09) Nov 8 Spotted Wee 151
More from around the web