<quoted text> your heartless.
You're brainless.
Rebecca

Brockton, MA

#2386 Aug 16, 2013
TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're brainless.
Least I have a brain dick face. Where is yours? Oh that right your dumb and your brain doesn't work right. Triple H blows.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#2387 Aug 16, 2013
Rebecca wrote:
<quoted text> Least I have a brain dick face. Where is yours? Oh that right your dumb and your brain doesn't work right. Triple H blows.
Michael Jackson blew little boys.
Rebecca

Brockton, MA

#2389 Aug 16, 2013
TripleH1976
You blow. All you can get is a dog in bed with you. Or maybe your finger up your fat ass. Brain head dumb retard. You like making things up about Michael so let me start on you. Michael Jackson wasn't into boys. So shut up tripleh1976. Michael was not guilty. Michael Jackson will always have me defending him against people like you. Tripleh1976 your a heartless jerk. Nothing better than to be a low life. Get use to hearing from me. You want to start now you got yourself into a big mess.

Canada

#2390 Aug 16, 2013
Rebecca wrote:
TripleH1976
You blow. All you can get is a dog in bed with you. Or maybe your finger up your fat ass. Brain head dumb retard. You like making things up about Michael so let me start on you. Michael Jackson wasn't into boys. So shut up tripleh1976. Michael was not guilty. Michael Jackson will always have me defending him against people like you. Tripleh1976 your a heartless jerk. Nothing better than to be a low life. Get use to hearing from me. You want to start now you got yourself into a big mess.
All right Rebecca. Whatever, I'm really scared. I know it's tough, but you gotta accept it sooner or later. Michael Jackson didn't like whats in between a woman's leg, because he was a pedophile!

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#2391 Aug 16, 2013
Rebecca wrote:
TripleH1976
Such language! So, when did you start drinking the kool-aid, for Michael?
Rebecca

Brockton, MA

#2392 Aug 17, 2013
TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
All right Rebecca. Whatever, I'm really scared. I know it's tough, but you gotta accept it sooner or later. Michael Jackson didn't like whats in between a woman's leg, because he was a pedophile!
Michael isn't into boys. I will always love Michael and that will never change. Michael always has my back. I defend him forever. Michael is my angel eyes. Love my sweet angel
djhwbdjjs

Grays, UK

#2393 Aug 17, 2013
its a 'JOKE' dunno what your all arguing about, if you dont like people making jokes abouy mj then dont look at them
djhwbdjjs

Grays, UK

#2394 Aug 17, 2013
Rebecca wrote:
TripleH1976
dont come here if you dont want people making jokes ? wow your smart

Canada

#2395 Aug 17, 2013
djhwbdjjs wrote:
<quoted text> dont come here if you dont want people making jokes ? wow your smart
Don't give Rebecca much thought. We are accustom to her insane ranting over Michael Jackson. I don't know anyone who takes her seriously anymore.
Rebecca

Brockton, MA

#2396 Aug 18, 2013
I don't care what you people like I have the right to speak what I want. I am going to defend Michael and that is that. I love MJ and do this for only love.
Rebecca

Brockton, MA

#2400 Aug 18, 2013
I don't care what anyone says. I do what I do and speak the truth. Michael Jackson isn't guilty. I am defending Michael and that is that. I do it because I truly love him.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#2405 Aug 18, 2013
Rebecca wrote:
<quoted text> your heartless.
You're thoughtless.
Rebecca

Brockton, MA

#2406 Aug 19, 2013
Reality_Awaits wrote:
<quoted text>
You're thoughtless.
Your a jerk.
Rebecca

Brockton, MA

#2407 Aug 20, 2013
MJ not guilty. Screw everyone who doesn't want to hear the truth. I don't care what you people say about me. Just shows you are all heartless saying things about a person you all never knew. MJ wasn't into boys. So there people get it through your heads.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#2408 Aug 20, 2013
Rebecca wrote:
MJ not guilty. Screw everyone who doesn't want to hear the truth. I don't care what you people say about me. Just shows you are all heartless saying things about a person you all never knew. MJ wasn't into boys. So there people get it through your heads.
And you knew him? Sure, if you were a little boy, between the ages of 10 and 14.
Rebecca

Brockton, MA

#2409 Aug 20, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
And you knew him? Sure, if you were a little boy, between the ages of 10 and 14.
So sit on an egg. You are the lowest person. What gives you the right to open your trap? I know how to shut it. Michael Jackson wasn't into boys. Get the mesaage Len? I love Michael. I want people to treat this man good. MJ was such a good man. I will never stop defending Michael.

Canada

#2410 Aug 20, 2013
Rebecca wrote:
<quoted text> So sit on an egg. You are the lowest person. What gives you the right to open your trap? I know how to shut it. Michael Jackson wasn't into boys. Get the mesaage Len? I love Michael. I want people to treat this man good. MJ was such a good man. I will never stop defending Michael.
Can you please tell me I'm lower then Len? Because I certainly will never stop disrespecting and laughing at Michael Jackson.
Rebecca

Brockton, MA

#2411 Aug 21, 2013
TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you please tell me I'm lower then Len? Because I certainly will never stop disrespecting and laughing at Michael Jackson.
screw you jerk.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#2412 Aug 21, 2013
Rebecca wrote:
screw you jerk.
Heal the World ~mj

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michael Jackson, laughter and prayer keep St. J... 1 hr Rome 27
Does Desiree's Affliation with MJFACTS Cheapen it? 1 hr Rome 32
News MJ, you rocked my world - Kendall 1 hr Rome 32
Angry deluded f'loon trolls a thread 3 hr Reality_Awaits 5
Poll Why Do F'loons Delete Certain Threads On Pedoph... 3 hr Reality_Awaits 39
Child Molestation Expert: Victims Can Take 20 t... 3 hr Len is Disgusted 329
News Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit? (Dec '08) 3 hr Len is Disgusted 64,646
More from around the web