Funny Michael Jackson Jokes
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#2344 Jul 30, 2013
Rebecca wrote:
TripleH1976 time for help dick face. Your talking so much bullshit. You are mentally ill. Retard is what you are. Stop your shit ways of talking bad about Michael. You shut your mouth ass if you know what is good for you. I love this man and want respect shown and I mean now. Get it dumb bell tripleh1976
Ahh! Advice from the mentally ill Rebec-whore. She is Wacko Jacko's little puppet, and actively supports his pedophelia. Maybe you would get respect if you showed even a little bit of respect yourself. I was nice to you in the begiining, months ago, but when I tried to tell you my point of view, you went off and started swearing all over the place. You will never get your point across that way. That just makes the haters, hate Michael Jackson even more, and have even less respect for him, because his fans go crazy and, as you say, never look at the other side.
Rebecca

Brockton, MA

#2345 Jul 30, 2013
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>I can show no respect to a pedophile, which he was for years. The only people used were the little boys Jackson molested. Listen to Jackson? What a joke. His pathetic plea in his red shirt and black hat had no impact, because you never heard him deny it again. He failed to testify on the witness stand, because he was afraid of incriminating himself. Listening to Jackson's silence before, during and after the trial was deafening. The jury got it wrong, just like OJ, just like Trayvon Martin, just like Casey Anthony. Michael Jackson is guilty in the majority, in the court of public opinion. He is the laughing stock and butt (no pun intended) of all pedophile jokes. Angel eyes? Devil's D!<k!
Your a heartless human being. You think you know your shit but your a piece of shit that likes to make up lies. Nothing better to do? Guess not because your a low life. How dare you start on Michael Jackson. Shut your fat mouth. Michael Jackson isn't guilty so get it through your head mental asshole. Start on MJ mess with me. Get to know me really well now. You'll be hearing from me a lot. Michael didn't ever hurt a child. I am going to never stop defending this man from people like you. He was a good man but badly treated. The poor man was hurting from this lies and no one seemed to care. Well I did and still do. I love Michael with all my heart. Michael is my heart. Michael was a blessing to this world. He blessed my life. He was an amazing angel. Love you MJ forever.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#2346 Jul 30, 2013
Rebecca wrote:
<quoted text> Your a heartless human being. You think you know your shit but your a piece of shit that likes to make up lies. Nothing better to do? Guess not because your a low life. How dare you start on Michael Jackson. Shut your fat mouth. Michael Jackson isn't guilty so get it through your head mental asshole. Start on MJ mess with me. Get to know me really well now. You'll be hearing from me a lot. Michael didn't ever hurt a child. I am going to never stop defending this man from people like you. He was a good man but badly treated. The poor man was hurting from this lies and no one seemed to care. Well I did and still do. I love Michael with all my heart. Michael is my heart. Michael was a blessing to this world. He blessed my life. He was an amazing angel. Love you MJ forever.
Rebecca you think you're defending MJ, but all you are doing is spouting the same old dribble you have been saying from the beginning to get cheap approval from other Floons.You dont respond to anyone's questions or points, so technically you are not defending him at all. You're just proving how ignorant and stubborn you really are

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#2347 Jul 30, 2013
Rebecca wrote:
<quoted text>

Guess not because I have no life. How funny you start on Michael Jackson. Shut my fat mouth. Michael Jackson is guilty so get it through my mental asshole. Start on MJ mess on me.

I loathe Michael with all my heart. Michael is my favorite pedo. He was an amazing a-hole. Loathe you MJ forever.
If you hurry up, maybe you can marry what's left of Wacko Jacko's liquifying corpse.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2348 Jul 30, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
If you hurry up, maybe you can marry what's left of Wacko Jacko's liquifying corpse.
Mean Joe Green you are...
Rebecca

Brockton, MA

#2349 Jul 31, 2013
Michael Jackson not guilty. Get that through your head people. Show some respect to the died. Michael is loved and I would appreciate it if the lies end.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#2350 Jul 31, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe Rebecca can bring back Judy Jetson's nose.

Canada

#2351 Jul 31, 2013
Rebecca wrote:
Michael Jackson not guilty. Get that through your head people. Show some respect to the died. Michael is loved and I would appreciate it if the lies end.
I'll NEVER respect that plastic child molester.
Rebecca

Brockton, MA

#2352 Aug 1, 2013
TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll NEVER respect that plastic child molester.
TripleH1976 you can go to hell.You piece of shit. You are a disrespectful shit. Michael Jackson never sexually abused boys. So enough with these dumb ass lies. Michael was being judged for things he wasn't. Listen here people you are saying things about a man that never did a thing wrong. The poor man wasn't even heared. Michael Jackson was really hurting from all these lies. It was killing him. I wish I could of been there for him through it all. Least he always will have me fighting for him. Michael Jackson had such a good heart. I wish you people could see the truth that this man really wasn't guilty. I don't like Michael Jackson being called wacko jacko it really mean. Call his name right. His name is Michael Joseph Jackson. I love him people. He really means the world to me and I just want everyone to stop the judging Michael and start to see that Michael was telling the truth. I will be posting up here everyday. Never going to stop defending and protecting Michael. I really don't care who likes it. I am not standing by and allowing people to treat Michael this way. Call me all the names you want people because you are actually just showing that your heartless and never going to grow up. You can say what you want about me but say something about Michael and I am coming after you. You'll get to know me because I will not stop letting you have it. Hope to understand me now tripleh1976 you have messed with me and now you are going to deal with me now. TripleH1976 how slow are you? You act stupid in the head. Mental ass medication time. You probably use your finger and stick it up your ass because that really all you can fucking get. Like to say mean shit about someone I care about let me say stuff about you. What school are you from tripleh1976? The dumb bell school. Probably mommy has to wipe your ass too because you don't know how. Now I am dishing it out. Maybe it would be good to spread talk about you. How would you like it tripleh1976? You do it to Michael let me show you how it feels when someone does that shit too you. Triple H sucks by the way.

Canada

#2353 Aug 1, 2013
Rebecca your insane rants over Michael Jackson are hysterical. Keep them coming darling, because I'm showing them to my friends and they're laughing at you too. You are far too emotionally invested in Michael Jackson.

By the way Triple-H married a woman and biologically fathered his 3 daughters. Wacko Jacko screwed with little boys, purchased 3 white children, and used his 2 brides.
Rebecca

Brockton, MA

#2354 Aug 5, 2013
Michael Jackson isn't guilty. He never sexually abused boys. He was just kind and got judged wrong. I know that what Michael said was true. He never did a thing wrong. All he wanted was people to hear him out but people listened to the lies. Well I listened to what Michael had to say and believed him. I defend this man because I love him. That is what you do for a person you love you stand by them. I will always stand by Michael forever. I want people when they hear the name Michael Jackson that they say this man made a difference in the world. I want people to see all the good Michael did. He did a lot. I want people to finally see that Michael wasn't the type of man that hurts children all he did was show love. Michael should have respect. Change your hearts people and see that Michael was really an excellent man that wasn't guilty. Love one another people. My angel eyes I defend you forever. Send my love up to you Michael.
Kokomo

Roxbury, CT

#2355 Aug 5, 2013
You guys are mean

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#2356 Aug 6, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Evan couldn't had been as wealthy as you claim or else he wouldn't had owed a lot in child support. Do you think it was because he didn't care about his son and valued money more? Why did Evan ask MJ for money before the allegations if he was so rich? Evan must have spent all his money on plastic surgeries. The vain nutter had more than Michael Jackson and he was only a dentist.
Jordan always insisted that nothing happened that's why he didn't take it to the criminal court. He was scared Evan's lies would be exposed.
Please provide links to your claims. I tire of you vomiting the same sentences and not giving me links to legal documents. Otherwise, this is just your opinion.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#2357 Aug 6, 2013
Rebecca wrote:
Michael Jackson isn't guilty. He never sexually abused boys. He was just kind and got judged wrong. I know that what Michael said was true. He never did a thing wrong. All he wanted was people to hear him out but people listened to the lies. Well I listened to what Michael had to say and believed him. I defend this man because I love him. That is what you do for a person you love you stand by them. I will always stand by Michael forever. I want people when they hear the name Michael Jackson that they say this man made a difference in the world. I want people to see all the good Michael did. He did a lot. I want people to finally see that Michael wasn't the type of man that hurts children all he did was show love. Michael should have respect. Change your hearts people and see that Michael was really an excellent man that wasn't guilty. Love one another people. My angel eyes I defend you forever. Send my love up to you Michael.
I've told you before, and I'll tell you, again. Michael would never have loved you, unless you were a little boy. When you grew pubes, he would have stopped "loving" you.
Rebecca

Brockton, MA

#2358 Aug 7, 2013
Len you are a dumb ass. You are such a mentally ill person. It's just about time for your medication. How dare you talk shit about Michael Jackson. Len shut your mouth. Cannot shut it I will show you. Let me make something clear MJ wasn't into boys. Michael Jackson was into women. Michael wasn't gay. Not guilty to Michael Jackson on all counts. I stand by this man through thick and thin. I stand by ground if anyone says things that are disrespectful about Michael they will really get it. Len I love Michael and no one will ever stop me. I know Michael was a good man and mistreated really badly. My world hasn't been the same since Michael passed away. Earth blows without MJ. Michael memories are always in my heart. Michael is my angel eyes. He melted my heart with his smile. Michael was truly a blessing from God. So glad Michael was born. Katherine made an amazing son. So thanks to his mom for having him. Love you Katherine. Len show some respect his daughter goes on here and should be able to see nice things being said not hateful things. Think of that would you Len. Have a heart for once Len.

Canada

#2359 Aug 7, 2013
The wacky f'loon Rebecca is getting her panties in a knot, over the truth about Wacko Jacko. You'll never turn this forum f'loon friendly Rebecca.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#2360 Aug 7, 2013
Rebecca wrote:
Len you are a dumb ass. You are such a mentally ill person. It's just about time for your medication. How dare you talk shit about Michael Jackson. Len shut your mouth. Cannot shut it I will show you. Let me make something clear MJ wasn't into boys. Michael Jackson was into women. Michael wasn't gay. Not guilty to Michael Jackson on all counts. I stand by this man through thick and thin. I stand by ground if anyone says things that are disrespectful about Michael they will really get it. Len I love Michael and no one will ever stop me. I know Michael was a good man and mistreated really badly. My world hasn't been the same since Michael passed away. Earth blows without MJ. Michael memories are always in my heart. Michael is my angel eyes. He melted my heart with his smile. Michael was truly a blessing from God. So glad Michael was born. Katherine made an amazing son. So thanks to his mom for having him. Love you Katherine. Len show some respect his daughter goes on here and should be able to see nice things being said not hateful things. Think of that would you Len. Have a heart for once Len.
What an entertaining retort, Rebecca! You gave me a good laugh. Katherine raised a drug-addicted pedophile. Some mother, wasn't she?

I knew you'd agree.

*laughs*

Canada

#2361 Aug 7, 2013
We are all tossing and turning in our sleeps because of Rebecca's threats. She wants respect for a wax figure, kiddie fiddler.
Bruno

Toronto, Canada

#2362 Aug 8, 2013
IS THIS BORAT?
Rebecca

Brockton, MA

#2363 Aug 8, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
What an entertaining retort, Rebecca! You gave me a good laugh. Katherine raised a drug-addicted pedophile. Some mother, wasn't she?
I knew you'd agree.
*laughs*
Len you are a piece of shit. Shut your big fat mouth. You are messing with fire now. Let me tell you something you heartless jerk shut up. Don't say one more fucking word about Michael's mom. She was a good mom. Never start disrespecting Katherine. I will make your life a living hell if you do say one more word about this women. Say your sorry now or you'll be hearing from me till you do. Len you think your funny. Only thing fun about you is your face. Do you like it being dished back at you? Who raised your stupid ass? Probably mental assholes with no hearts. Believe me you better say your sorry about what you said about Katherine and I mean now. This isn't a game. I will be writing you and making sure that you get sick of hearing from me that you will.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Crickets Chirp On The Dead Michael Jackson ... 6 hr Octopus 5
News La Toya Jackson -- I Believe That's Michael Jac... 12 hr Sleepingboy 6
News Molestation claim against Michael Jackson's est... Sat Octopus 66
Was MJ Molested/Raped during the Motown years? (Nov '14) Sat Octopus 22
News Paterson rapper Fetty Wap rising to the top of ... Sat Octopus 11
News Blanket Jackson changes name: Bullied at 13 for... Fri BadMan84 6
The Blackness Beyond The Cemetery Gates Jul 2 Octopus 1
More from around the web