Rebecca

Brockton, MA

#2303 Jul 27, 2013
Michael Jackson didn't sexually abuse any boy. I am not believing in these stupid bullshit lies. This man wasn't guilty but everyone judged him for things he wasn't. How people could be so heartless to a man that was so loving. All Mochael every did was show others love. There's nothing wrong with that. There is only one person that I believe and listen too. That was Michael. I know he would never lie. I will defend this man against all of you people. I love this man with all my heart and will keep going on protecting, defending and telling the world that Michael was a good man and that people look to the truth that this man wasn't guilty. Michael Jackson means a lot to me people. He was a person who had feelings. No one ever thought about that. Treat others the way you would want to be treated. Michael Jackson should have been treated better. Michael made a difference when he was here. He also made a difference in my life. He made me happy. Everytime he smiled it brightened my day. To see this amazing man sad broke my heart. Every little thing Michael did was dear to my heart. How badly he is missed. Michael will always have my love. Love you my sweet angel eyes.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#2304 Jul 27, 2013
Rebecca wrote:
Michael Jackson didn't sexually abuse any boy. I am not believing in these stupid bullshit lies. This man wasn't guilty but everyone judged him for things he wasn't. How people could be so heartless to a man that was so loving. All Mochael every did was show others love. There's nothing wrong with that. There is only one person that I believe and listen too. That was Michael. I know he would never lie. I will defend this man against all of you people. I love this man with all my heart and will keep going on protecting, defending and telling the world that Michael was a good man and that people look to the truth that this man wasn't guilty. Michael Jackson means a lot to me people. He was a person who had feelings. No one ever thought about that. Treat others the way you would want to be treated. Michael Jackson should have been treated better. Michael made a difference when he was here. He also made a difference in my life. He made me happy. Everytime he smiled it brightened my day. To see this amazing man sad broke my heart. Every little thing Michael did was dear to my heart. How badly he is missed. Michael will always have my love. Love you my sweet angel eyes.
Go ahead. Keep your pathetic fantasy (of a person you never knew) alive. You'll be one of the few left to defend the pedophile. Have fun with that while everyone else moves on with their lives.

Michael Jackson - R.I.H(ell). Happy fourth anniversary of your self inflicted death in front of your children. No wonder Paris tried to kill herself.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#2305 Jul 28, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Jordan went along with his abusive father because he was scared of Evan and his uncle.
That money would have brought nothing but misery into Jordan's life like it did to Evan.
Did Jordan personally confide in you he was scared of Evan and his Uncle? Money is misery for Jordan, but money from AEG is going to heal the Jackson family. You sure like double standards. Why did Jordan come across as believable to many expert law enforcement, including a psychiatrist who's worked in the area of false testimony, Dr. Richard Gardner?? Why would Evan tell Jordan to say to law enforcement he saw Jackson's nude genitals knowing he would be expected to describe them? Are you suggesting Evan took a gamble and struck gold on mere luck, when Jordan could describe Michael's penis? That's complete lunacy if you believe that.

Canada

#2306 Jul 28, 2013
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
It really doesn't matter if Evan Chandler owed child support because June did get her money soon enough. It is really strange that you attack Evan and not Jermaine Jackson for not paying his. Double standards? It is obvious Evan and June had a bad marriage. But Jordan and Evan did live together for a time. I wouldn't know about Evan having plastic surgery but it is stupid to think that he didn't love Jordan and valued money more. I can imagine Evan got paid very well for "Robin Hood: Men In Tights"
Don't bother explaining to that moron. He continually insist Evan forced Jordan to lie, yet he can not explain to me why Michael Jackson didn't make a claim for false child sex abuse charges to be made against Evan if everything Jordan said about him was a lie?

Why did Michael Jackson willingly negotiate with people lying about him? I wish to have these questions answered to me.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2307 Jul 28, 2013
TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>Did Jordan personally confide in you he was scared of Evan and his Uncle? Money is misery for Jordan, but money from AEG is going to heal the Jackson family. You sure like double standards. Why did Jordan come across as believable to many expert law enforcement, including a psychiatrist who's worked in the area of false testimony, Dr. Richard Gardner?? Why would Evan tell Jordan to say to law enforcement he saw Jackson's nude genitals knowing he would be expected to describe them? Are you suggesting Evan took a gamble and struck gold on mere luck, when Jordan could describe Michael's penis? That's complete lunacy if you believe that.
There were experts that said there was no evidence. Evan saw MJ's genitals after supplying him drugs. Evan was a drug supplier to the stars.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#2308 Jul 28, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
There were experts that said there was no evidence. Evan saw MJ's genitals after supplying him drugs. Evan was a drug supplier to the stars.
Drugs? Is that YOUR excuse for seeing so many genitals?

Location hidden

#2309 Jul 28, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Drugs? Is that YOUR excuse for seeing so many genitals?
Carrie Fisher wrote that Chandler supplied her addiction. Evan did anything for money. I feel sorry for Jordan having such a low life parent.

Canada

#2310 Jul 28, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Child sexual abuse involving two males rarely yields any forensic evidence dummy! Jordan said he and Michael engaged in oral sex and masturbation and it occurred in the shower one time. Evan NEVER saw Michael's genitals. Not even Michael's own lawyers contemplate that one. You'll have to do a lot better then a book to convince me Evan was a drug supplier to the stars and that he saw Michael's genitals prior to Jordan. You give the word moron a whole new meaning.

Canada

#2311 Jul 28, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Carrie Fisher wrote that Chandler supplied her addiction. Evan did anything for money. I feel sorry for Jordan having such a low life parent.
What other stars back up her story he provided unnecessary drugs to the stars? Considering you defend his child molester I doubt Jordan would accept your pity. I know I wouldn't.

Location hidden

#2312 Jul 28, 2013
TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
What other stars back up her story he provided unnecessary drugs to the stars? Considering you defend his child molester I doubt Jordan would accept your pity. I know I wouldn't.
You aren't Jordan stupido.

Jordan turned to MJ because his abusive, cold and unloving father could not give him the love he needed.

Jordan will always love MJ and that's why he gave his father the arse in the end.

Canada

#2313 Jul 28, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't Jordan stupido.
Jordan turned to MJ because his abusive, cold and unloving father could not give him the love he needed.
Jordan will always love MJ and that's why he gave his father the arse in the end.
You are not a member of the Chandler family moron to claim he was unloving or abusive. All you have to go on is some woman's book, with unverified accusations. Michael Jackson nearly dropped one of his purchased children to his death from a balcony. We have that on tape as evidence of his stupidity and lack of concern for the infants safety. Pedophile sympathizers like you deserve a good arse kicking.

Location hidden

#2314 Jul 29, 2013
TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>Then Michael Jackson should have sued Evan and Jordan Chandler for libel and slander, for report child sexual abuse against him? Why didn't he if it was ALL lies?? Does it take a lot of effort to come across as a simpleton, or is natural for you?
MJ found it easier to pay out rather than go to court. MJ did not want Jordan traumatized because he felt sorry for the child having a violent father.

Location hidden

#2315 Jul 29, 2013
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>It really doesn't matter if Evan Chandler owed child support because June did get her money soon enough. It is really strange that you attack Evan and not Jermaine Jackson for not paying his. Double standards? It is obvious Evan and June had a bad marriage. But Jordan and Evan did live together for a time. I wouldn't know about Evan having plastic surgery but it is stupid to think that he didn't love Jordan and valued money more. I can imagine Evan got paid very well for "Robin Hood: Men In Tights"
June never got that child support because she dropped it because she wanted psycho Evan to keep away.
BTW June had a lot less money than Evan and the child support was for several years of non payments which was a lot more than Jermaine's pittance.

Canada

#2316 Jul 29, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
MJ found it easier to pay out rather than go to court. MJ did not want Jordan traumatized because he felt sorry for the child having a violent father.
Michael Jackson didn't care or feel sorry for Jordan. He took advantage of Jordan, not help him. Michael Jackson always took the easy way out, because he didn't mind people calling him a pedophile. In fact, I think he enjoyed it because he never took anyone to court for it. If he was really innocent. His sole concern should have been with dispelling the rumours of accused child molester.

Canada

#2317 Jul 29, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
June never got that child support because she dropped it because she wanted psycho Evan to keep away.
BTW June had a lot less money than Evan and the child support was for several years of non payments which was a lot more than Jermaine's pittance.
It doesn't matter if it was a small or large amount. What does matter is you've shown yourself to be a person with double standards.

Location hidden

#2319 Jul 29, 2013
TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't matter if it was a small or large amount. What does matter is you've shown yourself to be a person with double standards.
Your the one with double standards for your unfounded twisted accusations.

Michael Jackson was innocent and forgives you and the other liars. God bless him!

“Kids ...”

Since: Jan 09

Don't do drugs! <Hee-Hee>

#2320 Jul 29, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael Jackson was innocent
Who are you trying to convince? Us or yourself?

Because it seems like you're protesting way too much. Cognitive dissonance taking its toll, I bet. Feeling more insecure, more shaky, more tense.

Yeah, you're about to break. It's just a matter of when.
Rebecca

Brockton, MA

#2321 Jul 29, 2013
TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not a member of the Chandler family moron to claim he was unloving or abusive. All you have to go on is some woman's book, with unverified accusations. Michael Jackson nearly dropped one of his purchased children to his death from a balcony. We have that on tape as evidence of his stupidity and lack of concern for the infants safety. Pedophile sympathizers like you deserve a good arse kicking.
You listen here. Michael Jackson was an amazing father. He loved children and never would do anything to hurt a child. The balcony was a nothing thing. He had his child in his arms tight. Michael does care about the safety of an infant. The balcony thing is a nothing thing. People shut up about it. Michael always has my back on everything. I will defend Michael forever from all you assholes.
Rebecca

Brockton, MA

#2322 Jul 29, 2013
Triple H1976
You blow. Michael Jackson wasn't guilty. The balcony with his child was a nothing thing. A proud Michael showing his baby. Nothing wrong with that. Michael would never hurt a infant. Michael understands the safety of an infant. People how dare you make Michael look like a bad man when he isn't. I want to say to all you people fuck off. This site is all about making up lies and stories. You people don't know a fucking thing except sticking your fingers up your own asses. I will not put up with people treating Michael bad. I am telling you people get a heart. Michael is being judged for stuff he didn't do. You people don't even know this man. Michael was hurt by people calling him pedo. It was painful to him. I could see the pain in his eyes. He tried to get you people to hear him out but instead you people judged him without opening your shit ass ears. Michael also wasn't gay. So shut up with this. He liked women and only women. Michael made a difference in this world and he did for real. People look into your heart and see the real truth. Michael Joseph Jackson wasn't guilty. He didn't abuse Jordan, Wade sexually. Michael Jackson was and will always be the cutest guy I ever layed my eyes on. He turned me on. God made an amazing man. So proud of Michael Jackson. I defend Michael forever. I will make sure that world knows Michael was and always will be a wonderful man. His eyes were amazing to look into. I could look into Michael's eyes for hours. He had the eyes of an angel. Name of gave him angel eyes. He was a sweet angel. Took my heart. When Michael smiled it always melted my heart and brought out a smile to my face. I love him today and always. Michael baby I love you. Kisses and hugs are coming up to you. All my love forever baby.

Location hidden

#2323 Jul 29, 2013
lawl wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you trying to convince? or yourself?
Becae it seems like you're protesting way too much. Cognitive dissonance taking its toll, I bet. Feeling more insecure, more shaky, more tense.
Yeah, you're about to break. It's jt a matter of when.
MJ having was appointed innocent by a court of law. That opinion takes precedence over your insignificant opinion.

You self loathing behavior reeks of low self esteem. I pity you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michael Jackson went to great lengths for stran... 2 hr andet1987 22
News Rays announce acts for 2015 Summer Concert Series 4 hr Fry Cook 2
News This Week in Billboard Chart History: Ten Years... 4 hr Take Me to the Fair 3
News Our 10 Favorite Fashion Shows of All Time 4 hr Long Tall Sally 1
News The Best of The Ed Sullivan Show 5 hr Diamonds and Pearls 1
News Judge to Decide if Jackson Accuser Can Sue Estate 5 hr Jailhouse Rock 572
Mother of the year 5 hr Little Less Conve... 256
News Michael Jackson's Neverland Is About To Be Sold (Jul '14) 5 hr Controversy 76
More from around the web