Since: Jun 13

Durham, NC

#2283 Jul 25, 2013
Lol @ "Carrie Fischer".

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2284 Jul 25, 2013
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you believe what Raymond Chandler had to say in his book about his brother and the case in general? Evan Chandler was very successful in selling a Hollywood screenplay for the blockbuster movie, "Robin Hood: Men In Tights" and was a millionare before his son Jordan ever accused MJ of molestation. Actually, Ray Chandler wanted fame and fortune too and was probably jealous of his brother. His book had to be written so Michael Jackson fans would buy it. Besides, Ray Chandler wasn't there when Jordan was molested. It is obvious to me that Ray Chandler wrote his tell all book to make money. He certainly can not be taken too seriously.
Of course Ray Chandler the lawyer wrote the book for money but he fought tooth and nail for the right to NEVER HAVE TO TESTIFY AND PROVE HIS LIES IN COURT. Just like Jordan Evan never gave their testimony in court both in 1993 and in 2004/05 when they had a second chance to do it. That's because it all was a lie.

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2285 Jul 25, 2013
TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
Carrie Fischer? Any relationship to Mary Fischer? The idiot, Mary Fischer, that wrote the laughable piece of Evan extorting Michael nearly a decade ago and it became the gospel for Michael's demented fans. Whatever. If Evan was a drug deal why did this BS wait until AFTER the settlement to come to light? Why didn't it surface during the scandal?
Sorry her name is Fisher. She played princess Leia in the original Star Wars trilogy.

Actress Carrie Fisher, a former patient of his, wrote in her autobiography, Shockaholic, that he would allow her to come in for “unnecessary dental work" just so that she could obtain morphine, as well as put patients who were known addicts in touch with a corrupt anesthesiologist who would administer morphine in-house. Through the course of her “treatment" with Chandler, she says he would frequently brag to her about his son’s relationship with Michael Jackson:
"And so my “dentist” would go on and on about how much his son liked Michael Jackson and, more important, how much Michael Jackson liked his son. And the most disturbing thing I remember him saying was,“You know, my son is very good looking.”
Now I ask you—what father talks about his child that way? Well, maybe some do but (a) I don’t know them, and (b) they probably aren’t raising an eyebrow and looking suggestive when they say it. Over the years I’ve heard many proud fathers tell me,“My son is great,” or “My kid is adorable,” but this was the only time I’d ever heard this particular boast:
“My son [unlike most average male offspring] is VERY [unsettling smile, raised eyebrows, maybe even a lewd wink] good-looking [pause for you to reflect and/or puke].”
It was grotesque! This man was letting me know that he had this valuable thing that he assumed Michael Jackson wanted, and it happened to be his son. But it wasn’t who his son was, it was what he was:“good-looking.”

At the time the allegations came about, Chandler owed over $50,000 in child support payments to his ex-wife, June — Jordan’s mother (basically, dude needed money).

Jordan repeatedly stated that no abuse took place. The first time he ever made any statement indicating that Jackson abused him was when he was under the influence of sodium amytal - a drug under whose influence, false memories are easily implanted. The boy was put under the influence of the drug in his father’s dental office, though Chandler claims he only put his son under for a tooth extraction (even though sodium amytal is not routinely used for this purpose) and that these statements only coincidentally came out at that time.
By the way — the anesthesiologist who administered sodium amytal to Jordan? The same one Carrie Fisher wrote about in her autobiography.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#2286 Jul 25, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course Ray Chandler the lawyer wrote the book for money but he fought tooth and nail for the right to NEVER HAVE TO TESTIFY AND PROVE HIS LIES IN COURT. Just like Jordan Evan never gave their testimony in court both in 1993 and in 2004/05 when they had a second chance to do it. That's because it all was a lie.
It was in the contract in which MJ, Evan Chandler and Jordan Chandler signed and agreed upon for Jordan's 20 million dollar settlement that had been drawn out by MJ's lawyers. Otherwise, what was the point of MJ paying 20 million dollars if Jordan was only going to testify against him? The Chandler's couldn't because they would void the contract and lose the money. I don't know how much Raymond Chandler actually knew about the case. Nevertheless, he wrote a book. He is Evan's brother. Was he involved directly with Michael Jackson? Jordan was Ray Chandler's nephew. He butted his nose into it in order to make money by writing and selling a book.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#2287 Jul 25, 2013
BadMan84 wrote:
^ Mary deleted her GQ piece after the 2004 arraignment. So she didn't even believe what she wrote anymore because she knew it was a straight up fib.
LOL - Up until that point every Michael Jackson f'loon directed me to read that article as irrefutable evidence Michael Jackson was framed.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#2288 Jul 26, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course Ray Chandler the lawyer wrote the book for money but he fought tooth and nail for the right to NEVER HAVE TO TESTIFY AND PROVE HIS LIES IN COURT. Just like Jordan Evan never gave their testimony in court both in 1993 and in 2004/05 when they had a second chance to do it. That's because it all was a lie.
Michael Jackson never testified why he took interest in a 12 year old boy, rather then a adult woman or man. What do you have to say about that? All you do is endlessly blame Evan and Jordan. The settlement papers Michael Jackson signed had a confession of judgement meaning, in legal terms, Michael admitted in engaging in behaviour which was imprudent towards a child. Evan was not called to testify in 2005 and Jordan said as far back as 1994 he was going to testify against Michael in the present or future. This doesn't mean he enjoyed Michael diddling him. It means he put his history with Michael behind him. He was entitle to that. Jordan's accusation isn't a lie, because Michael did not prove it as such.$20 million is a lot of money to pay for a lie.

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2289 Jul 26, 2013
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>It was in the contract in which MJ, Evan Chandler and Jordan Chandler signed and agreed upon for Jordan's 20 million dollar settlement that had been drawn out by MJ's lawyers. Otherwise, what was the point of MJ paying 20 million dollars if Jordan was only going to testify against him? The Chandler's couldn't because they would void the contract and lose the money. I don't know how much Raymond Chandler actually knew about the case. Nevertheless, he wrote a book. He is Evan's brother. Was he involved directly with Michael Jackson? Jordan was Ray Chandler's nephew. He butted his nose into it in order to make money by writing and selling a book.
Ray could have talked but chose not to. The Chandlers could have gone to a criminal court but chose not to despite there was no clause that stopped them.
Jordan insisted on several occasions that nothing happened. It was Evan that made him say it.

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2290 Jul 26, 2013
TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>Michael Jackson never testified why he took interest in a 12 year old boy, rather then a adult woman or man. What do you have to say about that? All you do is endlessly blame Evan and Jordan. The settlement papers Michael Jackson signed had a confession of judgement meaning, in legal terms, Michael admitted in engaging in behaviour which was imprudent towards a child. Evan was not called to testify in 2005 and Jordan said as far back as 1994 he was going to testify against Michael in the present or future. This doesn't mean he enjoyed Michael diddling him. It means he put his history with Michael behind him. He was entitle to that. Jordan's accusation isn't a lie, because Michael did not prove it as such.$20 million is a lot of money to pay for a lie.
You are so wrong! The Chandlers signed to a document that no sexual molestation had occurred.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#2291 Jul 26, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Ray could have talked but chose not to. The Chandlers could have gone to a criminal court but chose not to despite there was no clause that stopped them.
Jordan insisted on several occasions that nothing happened. It was Evan that made him say it.
Why would Ray Chandler be involved with a case if he was basically a bystander? He is Jordan Chandler's uncle. He wrote a book. I think there was a clause in the contract that stopped The Chandler's from going to criminal court. Otherwise, it would've been useless for Michael Jackson to have paid the settlement. And Jordan was quite embarrassed but his father wanted to know what was wrong. Evan had that right to find out what was bothering his son. Jordan then told his father that MJ molested him. They went to the police and Jordan was interviewed and asked to draw the blemish on MJ's penis. I don't think Evan Chandler was saying anything. All these chain of events led to MJ paying the settlement. It is because of the strip search. MJ knew that Jordan told them about the spot on his pecker. Now, being a kid of 12 years old and having his classmates tease him about Michael molesting him, Jordan wanted to forget about it. That is the reason that he took the money so he wouldn't have to testify in court. It was bad enough he was grilled by the LAPD. I can understand Jordan's point of view. MJ offered the money and Jordan gladly accepted so he could move on with his life.

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2292 Jul 26, 2013
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>Why would Ray Chandler be involved with a case if he was basically a bystander? He is Jordan Chandler's uncle. He wrote a book. I think there was a clause in the contract that stopped The Chandler's from going to criminal court. Otherwise, it would've been useless for Michael Jackson to have paid the settlement. And Jordan was quite embarrassed but his father wanted to know what was wrong. Evan had that right to find out what was bothering his son. Jordan then told his father that MJ molested him. They went to the police and Jordan was interviewed and asked to draw the blemish on MJ's penis. I don't think Evan Chandler was saying anything. All these chain of events led to MJ paying the settlement. It is because of the strip search. MJ knew that Jordan told them about the spot on his pecker. Now, being a kid of 12 years old and having his classmates tease him about Michael molesting him, Jordan wanted to forget about it. That is the reason that he took the money so he wouldn't have to testify in court. It was bad enough he was grilled by the LAPD. I can understand Jordan's point of view. MJ offered the money and Jordan gladly accepted so he could move on with his life.
Don't think, it strains your brain.
The Chandlers had every legal right to pursue their allegations in a criminal court but chose not to.
They are money hungry liars.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#2293 Jul 26, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't think, it strains your brain.
The Chandlers had every legal right to pursue their allegations in a criminal court but chose not to.
They are money hungry liars.
It was Jordan Chandler's decision to take the money instead of going to criminal court to testify against Michael Jackson. The reason being is because MJ offered the settlement. After being grilled by male police for hours and hours over sexual details of his molestation, Jordan was embarrassed and the whole thing was a terrible ordeal for him. I believe Evan wanted to pursue the case against MJ but Jordan did not. Jordan Chandler still isn't going to talk about it and must now know of Wade Robson. MJ willingly paid. If he hadn't, he would've had the opportunity to defend the allegations in court but never did. You have it backwards. Like I said many times before, Evan Chandler was already wealthy having written a screenplay for a highly successful blockbuster Hollywood motion picture and really did not need MJ's money. Of course, Tom Sneddon would have loved Jordan's testimony in 2005 but Jordan Chandler still refused to get involved. That was because of the clause in his contract. MJ's lawyer's would've sued Jordan for every cent Michael gave him. Why would Jordan be that stupid?

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#2294 Jul 26, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so wrong! The Chandlers signed to a document that no sexual molestation had occurred.
Michael Jackson signed a document admitting negligence. What do you think that entails? Bringing Jordan his milk too warm one day? Use your brain! Negligence in the legal sense means. Jackson failed providing due care to a minor. The settlement was for the Chandlers to drop the sexual molestation charges and, while they could talk to the police. Michael Jackson wanted to keep close tabs on them and wanted to be notified regarding when they spoke to them and what they told the police about his relationship with Jordan.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#2295 Jul 26, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't think, it strains your brain.
The Chandlers had every legal right to pursue their allegations in a criminal court but chose not to.
They are money hungry liars.
But Michael Jackson's attorney added strict stipulations for it. The Chandlers had to notify Michael before they went to the police and they had to tell Michael's attorney what they told law enforcement about Michael and Jordan's friendship. Michael Jackson did not prove them liars moron!

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#2296 Jul 26, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Ray could have talked but chose not to. The Chandlers could have gone to a criminal court but chose not to despite there was no clause that stopped them.
Jordan insisted on several occasions that nothing happened. It was Evan that made him say it.
Anthony Pellicano was the one who asked Jordan Chandler if Michael sexually touched him. Jordan said nothing happened, because he was aware Pellicano wasn't going to be sympathetic to him. Most boys will deny sexual abuse, particularly when the abuser is a male as well. Legally they could pursue him in criminal court, but it would be difficult for them. Jackson wanted to know the information they told law enforcement. Giving him a unfair advantage in the criminal proceedings. It was stupid to go through for the Chandlers. Michael Jackson gave them an obscene settlement of $20 million to silence them, not to give them money plus pursue him in criminal court anyhow because he want ed to go to jail so bad.
Rebecca

Brockton, MA

#2297 Jul 26, 2013
Michael Jackson not guilty. Stop judging people. Michael wasn't into boys. A good man treated badly for things he didn't do. I believe that Michael was telling the truth and I always defend him. Love you Michael forever.

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2298 Jul 26, 2013
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>It was Jordan Chandler's decision to take the money instead of going to criminal court to testify against Michael Jackson. The reason being is because MJ offered the settlement. After being grilled by male police for hours and hours over sexual details of his molestation, Jordan was embarrassed and the whole thing was a terrible ordeal for him. I believe Evan wanted to pursue the case against MJ but Jordan did not. Jordan Chandler still isn't going to talk about it and must now know of Wade Robson. MJ willingly paid. If he hadn't, he would've had the opportunity to defend the allegations in court but never did. You have it backwards. Like I said many times before, Evan Chandler was already wealthy having written a screenplay for a highly successful blockbuster Hollywood motion picture and really did not need MJ's money. Of course, Tom Sneddon would have loved Jordan's testimony in 2005 but Jordan Chandler still refused to get involved. That was because of the clause in his contract. MJ's lawyer's would've sued Jordan for every cent Michael gave him. Why would Jordan be that stupid?
Evan couldn't had been as wealthy as you claim or else he wouldn't had owed a lot in child support. Do you think it was because he didn't care about his son and valued money more? Why did Evan ask MJ for money before the allegations if he was so rich? Evan must have spent all his money on plastic surgeries. The vain nutter had more than Michael Jackson and he was only a dentist.

Jordan always insisted that nothing happened that's why he didn't take it to the criminal court. He was scared Evan's lies would be exposed.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#2299 Jul 26, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Evan couldn't had been as wealthy as you claim or else he wouldn't had owed a lot in child support. Do you think it was because he didn't care about his son and valued money more? Why did Evan ask MJ for money before the allegations if he was so rich? Evan must have spent all his money on plastic surgeries. The vain nutter had more than Michael Jackson and he was only a dentist.
Jordan always insisted that nothing happened that's why he didn't take it to the criminal court. He was scared Evan's lies would be exposed.
It doesn't matter if he spent the money on surgeries. The fact is Michael Jackson fans believed he asked for $20 million so he could trot off and begin a screen writers career. No such thing ever materialized. That's BS Michael Jackson fans fabricated. The money he asked for was intended for Jordan Chandler. If Michael Jackson was always a platonic friend to Jordan. Why did Jordan choose to go with his father rather then be with his mother where Michael Jackson could continue spoiling him with luxurious toys and vacations??? Whom did Jordan "always" insist nothing happened to? Anthony Pellicano? He worked for Michael Jackson and Jordan knew he wouldn't be a sympathetic person to tell that to. Young boys frequently deny sexual molestation stupid. They stay in denial for a long time.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#2300 Jul 26, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>He was scared Evan's lies would be exposed.
Then Michael Jackson should have sued Evan and Jordan Chandler for libel and slander, for report child sexual abuse against him? Why didn't he if it was ALL lies?? Does it take a lot of effort to come across as a simpleton, or is natural for you?
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#2301 Jul 27, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Evan couldn't had been as wealthy as you claim or else he wouldn't had owed a lot in child support. Do you think it was because he didn't care about his son and valued money more? Why did Evan ask MJ for money before the allegations if he was so rich? Evan must have spent all his money on plastic surgeries. The vain nutter had more than Michael Jackson and he was only a dentist.
Jordan always insisted that nothing happened that's why he didn't take it to the criminal court. He was scared Evan's lies would be exposed.
It really doesn't matter if Evan Chandler owed child support because June did get her money soon enough. It is really strange that you attack Evan and not Jermaine Jackson for not paying his. Double standards? It is obvious Evan and June had a bad marriage. But Jordan and Evan did live together for a time. I wouldn't know about Evan having plastic surgery but it is stupid to think that he didn't love Jordan and valued money more. I can imagine Evan got paid very well for "Robin Hood: Men In Tights"

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2302 Jul 27, 2013
TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't matter if he spent the money on surgeries. The fact is Michael Jackson fans believed he asked for $20 million so he could trot off and begin a screen writers career. No such thing ever materialized. That's BS Michael Jackson fans fabricated. The money he asked for was intended for Jordan Chandler. If Michael Jackson was always a platonic friend to Jordan. Why did Jordan choose to go with his father rather then be with his mother where Michael Jackson could continue spoiling him with luxurious toys and vacations??? Whom did Jordan "always" insist nothing happened to? Anthony Pellicano? He worked for Michael Jackson and Jordan knew he wouldn't be a sympathetic person to tell that to. Young boys frequently deny sexual molestation stupid. They stay in denial for a long time.
Jordan went along with his abusive father because he was scared of Evan and his uncle.

That money would have brought nothing but misery into Jordan's life like it did to Evan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why 1984 Was Michael Jackson's Defining Year --... 7 min Jina Wild_ 30
Why being a vindicitve troll doesn't pay 1 hr Jina Wild_ 74
Prince Jackson Girlfriend Nikita Bess Silenced ... 2 hr Jina Wild_ 246
Elvis Presley Jokey Jokes 4 MJfans 4 hr Len is Disgusted 806
I'll always be Missing you Michael 4 hr Sleepingboy 22
150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) 6 hr Observer Rules 12,787
Where To Stay In Afrojack's Amsterdam 12 hr Jina Wild_ 1

Michael Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE