Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Rebecca wrote:
Michael Jackson wasn't guilty. I believe only one person and that's Michael. I know he never sexually abused no boy. Michael wasn't into boys people so enough all ready. Michael Jackson was judged for things he wasn't that's so unfair. Never good to judge anyone. You people think these jokes are funny well actually no they aren't. You need to say his name right people it's Michael Jackson not wacko jacko. God created an angel the day Michael was born. No mistake he was a blessing. Michael was such a good looking man. He wasn't a freak. I love this man people and want respect shown to the man I love with all my heart. I stand and defend Michael forever. Love you MJ
How's the Michael Jackson manufactured Kool-Aid punch tasting today Rebecca? Drinking your daily recommended amount as prescribed by your psychiatrist.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Doing Research wrote:
In fact, if I remember correctly, this hostile "perse(devious)phone " was angry that Gavin didn't intensively stare at Michael Jackson's naked body.
Yes, he/she was really angry at a 12-year-old boy (and former cancer patient) for not staring at a naked man's body.
Ewwww....I bet Gavin is continues having a hard time (no pun intended) forgetting the small view he did get of Michael Jackson's spotted ding-dong.
Rebecca

Bridgewater, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

I am wanting to say something to all of you. Why are you listening to lies? Michael Jackson never sexually abused any boys. I really believe Michael. He is a good man. You people are judging him for things he isn't. I really love this man. Show some respect to this angel sent from God. He really was a good hearted man who liked to show love to others. Nothing wrong showing love towards others. That's the way God wants people to be. Michael Jackson made a difference in this world. This world just isn't the same without him. How badly I wish he was here. He is badly missed. My world was smashed the day Michael went away. He really was the only man that could make me smile. How much I love this man with all my heart. I'll always have me defending him forever. Not guilty to Michael Joseph Jackson. I said so people so there. Please people enough show respect. Michael baby thanks for all you did when you were here. I send my love up to you through heaven's gate.

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Rebecca is a loser4life wrote:
<quoted text>To be expected of the old hag. The lifeless pig is off her rocker. I think it might be stupid Suzie. She's the same delusional nit wit who has anger issues.
I think you raise a good point. Who else's life is in a rut like Suzie's to continuously post garbage about Michael Jackson, even though the entire forum has tuned them out? Suzie's the only f'loon that comes to my mind.
Ashley Wilson

Coventry, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

To those who keep going on about Jordans description being accurate.

Evan Chandler gave MJ a shot of pain killer for his headache - the was med called toradol. it was not supposed to make you nearly unconscious but it did.(it's alleged, that he gave him a different medication). supposedly Evan gave it to MJ in his buttocks. While MJ was unconscious, Evan looked at MJ penis and that is how he got the description and then told Jordan how it looked.

Do you not think thats a bit of a coincidence?
Ashley Wilson

Coventry, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Where did you come up with that rubbish? What a crock. typical of a vindicatewacko doodle.
It came from Evans brothers book. I just think it is relatively suspicious if it is the case

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

<quoted text>Where did you come up with that rubbish? What a crock. typical of a vindicatewacko doodle.
She's got fantasies of being injected with analgesics in her anal area.
Ashley Wilson

Coventry, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
She's got fantasies of being injected with analgesics in her anal area.
Whats with the rudeness? If im wrong then correct me... So tell me again, was Evans brother lying? Or not? If not then do you not think its plausible that Evan had seen his penis?

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Ashley Wilson wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats with the rudeness? If im wrong then correct me... So tell me again, was Evans brother lying? Or not? If not then do you not think its plausible that Evan had seen his penis?
Yes I do. Michael displayed his penis to Evan and told Evan to stare at it for 15 minutes. Satisfied Evan remembers the details of his penis Michael told Evan to find Jordan and told him to drug Jordan and feed him the details of Michael's penis. A scenario like this makes perfect sense.
Ashley Wilson

Coventry, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I do. Michael displayed his penis to Evan and told Evan to stare at it for 15 minutes. Satisfied Evan remembers the details of his penis Michael told Evan to find Jordan and told him to drug Jordan and feed him the details of Michael's penis. A scenario like this makes perfect sense.
But that is not the scenario. The scenario is MJ was drugged, and highly dazed after being injected in his bottom. Possibly Evan had enough detail then. Im open to other views - I just think there is a chance that could have been the reason for Jordans description. I dont see why Ray would lie

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Ashley Wilson wrote:
<quoted text>
But that is not the scenario. The scenario is MJ was drugged, and highly dazed after being injected in his bottom. Possibly Evan had enough detail then. Im open to other views - I just think there is a chance that could have been the reason for Jordans description. I dont see why Ray would lie
Gee, I don't know what to tell you about that one. It sounds like something written for Days Of Our Lives.
Ashley Wilson

Coventry, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

<quoted text>Who cares and your on the wrong thread obsessing about it. Why you pretending to be in the UK when it is obvious you are not?
Lol, Why would I lie about my location? Why is it so hard to believe it?

Anyway, im not obsessing about it, I just think its a fairly valid point. Though Jordans accurate description is also damning, and I am not sure what the truth is - Im simply looking for answers
Ashley Wilson

Coventry, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Stupid Suzie is trolling wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you typing like a two yr old? No wonder you don't get it. Yes, you are obsessing and b) you don't live in the UK. The IP blocker is obvious. Doh!
What IP blocker? I dont particularly need to justify where I live to you. You're just being pathetic now.

How am I typing like a 2 year old? Your comments have been filled with hate and profanity - You are the one with no class and no respect.

I'm not obsessing over it - its a discussion, and im discussing - What else is this forum used for? If its in the wrong section of the forum, then thats my mistake.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Ashley Wilson wrote:
Evan Chandler gave MJ a shot of pain killer for his headache - the was med called toradol. it was not supposed to make you nearly unconscious but it did.(it's alleged, that he gave him a different medication). supposedly Evan gave it to MJ in his buttocks. While MJ was unconscious, Evan looked at MJ penis and that is how he got the description and then told Jordan how it looked.
Evan Chandler was a dentist. He wouldn't have given Jacko a shot his his rear end. Dentists work on teeth and I find it very highly unlikely that Evan Chandler would go though all that trouble to look at Jacko's disgusting penis just to frame him. However, Jordan did see the clown's ding dong because the mark was there. Obviously, it has nothing to do with Evan.

How do you explain Wade Robson's current accusations?
Ashley Wilson

Coventry, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
Evan Chandler was a dentist. He wouldn't have given Jacko a shot his his rear end. Dentists work on teeth and I find it very highly unlikely that Evan Chandler would go though all that trouble to look at Jacko's disgusting penis just to frame him. However, Jordan did see the clown's ding dong because the mark was there. Obviously, it has nothing to do with Evan.
How do you explain Wade Robson's current accusations?
I just heard it was from Raymond Chandlers book, but you may have a point I suppose.

I agree with more accusers coming out its becoming more and more suspicious, ive never been too sure

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Ashley Wilson wrote:

Evan Chandler was a drug dealer to the stars. Carrie Fischer wrote in her book how Chandler supplied her drug addiction. The man was a lowlife that was capable of anything.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Ashley Wilson wrote:
<quoted text>
I just heard it was from Raymond Chandlers book, but you may have a point I suppose.
I agree with more accusers coming out its becoming more and more suspicious, ive never been too sure
Why would you believe what Raymond Chandler had to say in his book about his brother and the case in general? Evan Chandler was very successful in selling a Hollywood screenplay for the blockbuster movie, "Robin Hood: Men In Tights" and was a millionare before his son Jordan ever accused MJ of molestation. Actually, Ray Chandler wanted fame and fortune too and was probably jealous of his brother. His book had to be written so Michael Jackson fans would buy it. Besides, Ray Chandler wasn't there when Jordan was molested. It is obvious to me that Ray Chandler wrote his tell all book to make money. He certainly can not be taken too seriously.
Rebecca

Bridgewater, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Not guilty to Michael Jackson. Stop the lies people. Enough

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Evan Chandler was a drug dealer to the stars. Carrie Fischer wrote in her book how Chandler supplied her drug addiction. The man was a lowlife that was capable of anything.
Carrie Fischer? Any relationship to Mary Fischer? The idiot, Mary Fischer, that wrote the laughable piece of Evan extorting Michael nearly a decade ago and it became the gospel for Michael's demented fans. Whatever. If Evan was a drug deal why did this BS wait until AFTER the settlement to come to light? Why didn't it surface during the scandal?

Since: Jun 13

Wilson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

^ Mary deleted her GQ piece after the 2004 arraignment. So she didn't even believe what she wrote anymore because she knew it was a straight up fib.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,041 - 2,060 of3,339
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Michael Jackson Forum right now

Search the Michael Jackson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Was MJ actively investigated by the FBI? And th... 15 min Octopus 224
Jina wild her talk is cheap 30 min Pop Tart- 3
The Downward Slide Of The Posthumous Xscape 1 hr Octopus 305
Michael Jackson's hometown to name school for him 3 hr Forever Loving Michael 2
Light a candle for Michael Jackson for all tim... 3 hr Forever Loving Michael 7
Members of Michael Jackson's extended family st... 3 hr Octopus 18
Michael Jackson book Remember the Time reveals ... 4 hr Octopus 40
Reality_Awaits is impotent! 5 hr Octopus 53
•••