|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Rebecca is a LOSER4LIFE wrote:
Dang, I should have copied your sick rant on the support wade page before they deleted you, again. How many fake FB pages you up to now, pig?
You should go to the original Wade Robson Facebook page. I post funny MJ photos with my own captions. lol
rosalinda de la quatch

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

persephone wrote:
<quoted text> Out of all the practicing attorneys in southern California, it's beyond coincidence that they one they ended up with it just happened to be the same one who handled the Chandler case. The same can be said about Dr. Stanley Katz's involvement.
On the subject of suspicious activities unregistered persephone ? You talks about coincidences and suspicious behavior involving the one family who accused MJ last time around correct? And just because they were referred to the same attorney correct?

But by your very own logic you a very and highly suspicious individual correct? Reasons are because you have made it quite clear you despises and hates on children who accuse adults of child molestation correct? And you's also made it quite clear that you doesn't consider the verbal accusation made by any individual to be proof of a crime meaning you also believes individuals like Gary Glitter and Jerry Sandusky are 100% not child molesters correct? You also finds it completely acceptable for another grown man to expose to their genitals to a 'gawky' teenager correct?

Out of the thousands or even millions of celebrities that you could worship it just so happens you worship one who displays the profile of a pedophile and has multiple allegations of child sex abuse against his name and one who also exposed his genitals to a child to reveal the black spotted spots correct?

Are you going to tell the forum of Topix that it's purely a coincidence that you worship MJ ? I find that hard to believe unregistered persephone. And if I use your logic you are an extremely suspicious individual and if there's an english word which is more powerful than extremely suspicious - then you are even that correct?

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

TRUTH PREVAILS wrote:
<quoted text>Len, love ya. How many times you going to give the troll facts whilest she ignores them at all times?
come clean? the dirty troll ain't doing that. She shot her sick self in the foot by making up that sick story. Now "it" can't get away from it..LMAO
I'm an ornery person, who loves to push buttons of those who deserve it. It makes for great entertainment!
Rebecca

East Bridgewater, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Michael Jackson has not ever done anything to boys. Those boys lied. I believe Michael and all of you on here stink. Not guilty to Michael Jackson. I am telling you people you are full of shit. Michael was a good man with a good heart. Leave him alone.

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Deep Space 9, Alpha Quadrant

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Rebecca wrote:
Michael Jackson has not ever done anything to boys. Those boys lied. I believe Michael and all of you on here stink. Not guilty to Michael Jackson. I am telling you people you are full of shit. Michael was a good man with a good heart. Leave him alone.
Pedo Pan was the liar, Rebecca. He was a bad man who put on a fake front and fooled stupid people.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Rebecca wrote:
Regurgitating fecal matter again Rebecca? Who supports you? husband? Government?
Rebecca

East Bridgewater, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Butterballs wrote:
<quoted text>
Pedo Pan was the liar, Rebecca. He was a bad man who put on a fake front and fooled stupid people.
Michael wasn't a liar. Michael was no bad man. He was an amazing man with a wonderful heart. It isn't nice to judge. I believe MJ he told the truth. Michael wasn't guilty on all counts. He never ever hurt any child. All he ever did was try to show love towards others. There's nothing wrong with that. Michael was not treated nice by you all and news media. How mean all are to make a man hurt because of the name calling and story telling. Everyone should have the right to be heared. I love this man people please stop being so hateful. Show some respect. Love you my sweet angel MJ.
persephone

Mountain View, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Butterballs wrote:
<quoted text>
How about the lie Janet Arvizo told about needing money for her son's medical treatment when there was actually complete medical insurance coverage all along?

That's just one example of the sort of environment Gavin was being raised in, an environment which taught and encouraged the use of lies for purposes of getting money and other goodies.
Mighty Max

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Rebecca wrote:
<quoted text> Michael wasn't a liar. Michael was no bad man. He was an amazing man with a wonderful heart. It isn't nice to judge. I believe MJ he told the truth. Michael wasn't guilty on all counts. He never ever hurt any child. All he ever did was try to show love towards others. There's nothing wrong with that. Michael was not treated nice by you all and news media. How mean all are to make a man hurt because of the name calling and story telling. Everyone should have the right to be heared. I love this man people please stop being so hateful. Show some respect. Love you my sweet angel MJ.
You sound ridiculous. Why can't you see that Michael Jackson was a bad man who sexually abused children? There's no point in wasting your time on somebody like him.
Rebecca

East Bridgewater, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Mighty Max wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound ridiculous. Why can't you see that Michael Jackson was a bad man who sexually abused children? There's no point in wasting your time on somebody like him.
Michael Jackson is a excellent man. Michael Jackson isn't a waste of time for me. He was and always will be a man that I love, care and adore. People stop with the lies. Michael Jackson was found not guilty because he is not guilty on all counts. Michael Jackson wasn't into boys. He loved women not men. Michael Jackson will always have me backing him up. I will never stop defending him. I want all these lies to stop. Enough is enough. Have a heart people. There are people who love MJ and I am one of those women that does. He was such an angel. Everyone stop making him out into things he isn't. Such a blessing Michael was. He was my blessing.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

persephone wrote:
<quoted text> How about the lie Janet Arvizo told about needing money for her son's medical treatment when there was actually complete medical insurance coverage all along?
That's just one example of the sort of environment Gavin was being raised in, an environment which taught and encouraged the use of lies for purposes of getting money and other goodies.
Yes, but Janet Arvizo could only get free welfare medical treatment for her son. Wacko offered her fringe benefits in exchange for Gavin's body in Wacko's filthy bed. Birds of a feather flock together. Wacko was still a pedophile, paying a welfare fraud for sexual favors with her under aged son.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Rebecca wrote:
<quoted text> Michael wasn't a liar. Michael was no bad man. He was an amazing man with a wonderful heart. It isn't nice to judge. I believe MJ he told the truth. Michael wasn't guilty on all counts. He never ever hurt any child. All he ever did was try to show love towards others. There's nothing wrong with that. Michael was not treated nice by you all and news media. How mean all are to make a man hurt because of the name calling and story telling. Everyone should have the right to be heared. I love this man people please stop being so hateful. Show some respect. Love you my sweet angel MJ.
His heart is that wonderful that he bad mouthed the Jewish community and then went on to call Hitler a showman... Now connect the dots

Since: Jun 13

Wilson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

^ That hit me once he said what he said about the Jewish community and what he said about Hitler. His mother also was to have said "Hitler did one thing wrong: he didn't exterminate all them Jews". So it rubbed off on MJ.

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

persephone wrote:
<quoted text> How about the lie Janet Arvizo told about needing money for her son's medical treatment when there was actually complete medical insurance coverage all along?
Regardless, Michael Jackson had ZERO right to take advantage of Gavin Arvizo and his family. Why the hell did Michael befriend the entire family? It was Gavin who was stricken with cancer and he was the one wanting to meet Michael. If Michael kept the relationship exclusively between himself and Gavin, maybe, the 2005 child molestation trial would never have occurred. If the family was such rotten people. Why did Michael Jackson keep them at Neverland?

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Mighty Max wrote:
<quoted text>
Pay no attention to that lifeless troll Rebecca. She lives and breaths for defending Michael Jackson and his nefarious ways. Telling her she's wasting her time on him is pretty much considered a compliment to her.

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

BadMan84 wrote:
^ That hit me once he said what he said about the Jewish community and what he said about Hitler. His mother also was to have said "Hitler did one thing wrong: he didn't exterminate all them Jews". So it rubbed off on MJ.
They likely hated other race, cultures, and religion too. The Jackson's were morally bankrupt individuals.
Doing Research

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Please note friendly and nonhostile members of this forum.

The hostile "persephone" or perse(devious)phone as I like to refer to him or her has a history of creating lies when it comes to the families who accused MJ. In particular, this hostile and morally empty user has an unhealthy obsession with Gavin and his family and spreads lies about them, which is only intended to create doubt and confusion. Not too long ago when I was seeking factual information for my upcoming book,(which will document Michael Jackson's bizarre and potentially illegal behavior), he or she tried to trick users of forum that Gavin,(which originally started out as his brother "Star") had failed to describe discoloration (if there was any) on Michael Jackson's body. He or she tried to claim his description of him being "all-white" was completely wrong. It actually turns out that Michael Jackson's lawyer, Thomas Mesereau hadn't produced a single piece of evidence which disapproved Gavin's claim that he was "all-white". Thomas Mesereau was using the claim of vitiligo and somehow was suggesting that Jackson's body would have contained noticeable patches of discoloration but no such evidence was ever produced. Even worse, this hostile "persephone" then went on to claim Gavin failed to mention that Michael Jackson was uncircumcised. When he or she was asked to produce evidence as to where Michael Jackson's foreskin was discussed in his child molestation trial it turns out his foreskin (or penis for that matter) was never once mentioned by Michael Jackson's lawyer.
Doing Research

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

In fact, if I remember correctly, this hostile "perse(devious)phone " was angry that Gavin didn't intensively stare at Michael Jackson's naked body.

Yes, he/she was really angry at a 12-year-old boy (and former cancer patient) for not staring at a naked man's body.
Doing Research

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

As for this family seeking money and tricking people as this hostile "persephone" claims? It turns out that individuals such as Jay Leno, who testified at MJ's child molestation trial, said that this family never once asked him for a single dollar and anything he gave to this family was nothing more than merchandise from his show. Jay Leno testified that all sick kids who contact him receive the same gifts.

Jay Leno as far as I know is an extremely wealthy person and I know for a fact that he has what only can be described as a large warehouse containing hundreds or thousands of cars including classic and rare cars worth hundreds of thousands or even millions of dollars. If this family was looking to "extort" any individual Jay would have been the perfect target. But they didn't want anything other than moral support for a cancer stricken boy. I would take everything you read from this hostile and devious individual that calls themselves "persephone" with a pinch of salt. He or she has already proven that they will deliberately lead people up the garden path as I found out when I was seeking factual information on MJ's bizarre and potentially illegal behavior for my book. This person has extreme issues with this family in particular and clearly takes pleasure in "hating" a former cancer patient who was told he was likely to die at one stage.
Rebecca

Bridgewater, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Michael Jackson wasn't guilty. I believe only one person and that's Michael. I know he never sexually abused no boy. Michael wasn't into boys people so enough all ready. Michael Jackson was judged for things he wasn't that's so unfair. Never good to judge anyone. You people think these jokes are funny well actually no they aren't. You need to say his name right people it's Michael Jackson not wacko jacko. God created an angel the day Michael was born. No mistake he was a blessing. Michael was such a good looking man. He wasn't a freak. I love this man people and want respect shown to the man I love with all my heart. I stand and defend Michael forever. Love you MJ

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••