Michael Jackson's People Expose Big Stars As Drug Addicts

Nov 15, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TMZ.com

Michael Jackson 's people have just thrown Britney Spears , George Michael , Van Halen , Aerosmith and other big names under a big tour bus, because MJ's people have just labeled them hard-core drug abusers just to make a point in a lawsuit.

Comments
1 - 20 of 30 Comments Last updated Feb 22, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Michael Jackson has been singled out unfairly as always.

This investigation should point out insurance companies that something needs to be done about these drug peddling doctors that are behind the cause of drug addictions and deaths.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

goodvibrations wrote:
This investigation should point out insurance companies that something .
In other words, no drugged up adult freak should ever be held accountable for his actions?

Obviously, you've never been held accountable either, party hag. How's life at the parents' house, dependent hayseed?

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

goodvibrations wrote:
This investigation should point out insurance companies that something needs to be done about these drug peddling doctors that are behind the cause of drug addictions and deaths.
Michael handpicked the drug pusher with an MD. I tire of you putting the blame on everyone else's doorsteps and not holding the drug addict responsible.

I do find it ironic the Jackson camp is trying to point fingers at other people.

By the way, I read the comments. MJ Fan Forever is posting away, ever since she left this forum.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

I did wonder what group the Jackson would hit with a lawsuit, next. I guess Lloyds of London drew the short straw.

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, no drugged up adult freak should ever be held accountable for his actions?
Obviously, you've never been held accountable either, party hag. How's life at the parents' house, dependent hayseed?
All producers should be made accountable for their performers to be drug free.

This is to wipe out corrupt doctors, insurance scammers and to save the lives of helpless souls.

The insurance companies have had enough too and MJ's murder was the last straw. I blame Murray and AEG for MJ's death. They took advantage of a very vulnerable being.

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Len is Disgusted wrote:
I did wonder what group the Jackson would hit with a lawsuit, next. I guess Lloyds of London drew the short straw.
FAIL. It will be AEG round two next.

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael handpicked the drug pusher with an MD. I tire of you putting the blame on everyone else's doorsteps and not holding the drug addict responsible.
I do find it ironic the Jackson camp is trying to point fingers at other people.
By the way, I read the comments. MJ Fan Forever is posting away, ever since she left this forum.
Murray and AEG hand picked MJ.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
All producers should be made accountable for their performers to be drug free.
LOLOLOL!!!!!!
A law should be instated to follow people around so they won't do drugs? You're utterly idiotic!

You're out of your mind! That's the dumbest notion you've had in a week!

Since: Jun 13

Durham, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

Michael is never to blame. At one point he was supposed to be in control and then when things turn out different, "he was used". LOL which is it? Was he a 50-year-old man or was he a 50-year-old manchild that was eternally nine years old (as if his mindset was the same as it was in 1968 lol)? And sure blame Steven Tyler and Whitney Houston to prove that Jacko wasn't a drug addict. Please. Let the great Whitney rest in peace.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

BadMan84 wrote:
Michael is never to blame. At one point he was supposed to be in control and then when things turn out different, "he was used". LOL which is it? Was he a 50-year-old man or was he a 50-year-old manchild that was eternally nine years old (as if his mindset was the same as it was in 1968 lol)? And sure blame Steven Tyler and Whitney Houston to prove that Jacko wasn't a drug addict. Please. Let the great Whitney rest in peace.
At least Whitney admitted she had a problem, even though it tragically killed her, in the end.

I always stand amazed at the excuses given for Michael's irresponsible behavior. F'loons even make up excuses for the way Micheal endangered Blanket's life.
Big mike

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
At least Whitney admitted she had a problem, even though it tragically killed her, in the end.
I always stand amazed at the excuses given for Michael's irresponsible behavior. F'loons even make up excuses for the way Micheal endangered Blanket's life.
leave Michael Jackson alone r.i.p king of pop !!!

“at yet more f'loonspin”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Big mike wrote:
<quoted text>leave Michael Jackson alone r.i.p king of pop !!!
Leave his victims alone.

Since: Jun 13

Durham, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
They're sheeple. They wait to hear what Michael's people are gonna say, then they repeat it verbatim. Some actually believed in that Simba analogy Brian Assman, er, Oxman, gave about why Blanket was dangled over that balcony in Berlin.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

BadMan84 wrote:
<quoted text>
They're sheeple. They wait to hear what Michael's people are gonna say, then they repeat it verbatim. Some actually believed in that Simba analogy Brian Assman, er, Oxman, gave about why Blanket was dangled over that balcony in Berlin.
*laughs*

I like the word "sheeple." It goes hand-in-hand with the words "f'loon" and "stan."

I have seen many f'loons insist Blanket was in no danger because he was dangled over the balcony for a mere three seconds. All it takes is three seconds to drop a child to his death!

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
*laughs*
I like the word "sheeple." It goes hand-in-hand with the words "f'loon" and "stan."
I have seen many f'loons insist Blanket was in no danger because he was dangled over the balcony for a mere three seconds. All it takes is three seconds to drop a child to his death!
Wacko's lucky day (drug user, even)

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
FAIL. It will be AEG round two next.
That boat sailed off a while back but it would be very funny when the greed-driven Jacksons get smacked down some more times.
Big mike

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Michael Jackson r.i.p.king of pop

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOLOL!!!!!!
A law should be instated to follow people around so they won't do drugs? You're utterly idiotic!
You're out of your mind! That's the dumbest notion you've had in a week!
I didn't post your post you did. Nutjob Bwhahahahaha

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Reality_Awaits wrote:
<quoted text>
That boat sailed off a while back but it would be very funny when the greed-driven Jacksons get smacked down some more times.
Put your crystal ball away, it's a fake just like you.
Sharline arce

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

All these people that was mention were addicted to drugs some got clean some died some are still addicted

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••