Funny Things MJ Said That Were Not True
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jun 13

Raleigh, NC

#30 Jul 2, 2014
Octopus wrote:
One of Wacko's first lies was that they would not play his videos on MTV because he was black and he had broke through to become the first black artist on MTV with "Bille Jean" However, the clown seemed to have forgotten Eddie Grant "Electric Avenue" Herbie Hancock "Rockit" and Musical Youth "Pass The Dutchie" that were all played way before "Bille Jean" was ever made.
The clown was a compulsive liar and only dumbass floons believe his tall tales. Today, the estate continue to repeat Wacko's lies and make up new ones for the dead grasshopper. Floons believe that everybody else lies on Michael Jackson because of jealousy and money.
Where there is smoke, there is fire. Wacko was a child molester.
If I also recall, Tina Turner, Marvin Gaye and Prince also made MTV prior to Billie Jean. I think it was the first black pop video to gain heavy rotation on there (meaning it got played every hour) but then again so did Little Red Corvette the same week Billie Jean aired.

Since: Jun 13

Raleigh, NC

#31 Jul 2, 2014
Fun Fact wrote:
<quoted text> If MJ were alive and seen that he would have been crying and complaining like a baby. My thing is how in the heck has Elvis never been honored and giving special awards at The World Music Awards show? I believe I've read years ago that at the time a very good friend of MJs ran them. I'm surprised they never gave the clown an award as the greatest artist never to walk on the moom.
Michael probably did the same thing Mariah Carey did: ask for money before he would appear on the show and have the big announcement about how he was the best-selling artist of the millennium or whatever. We know MJ and Mariah are from the BIGGEST sellers ever though they sold lots of albums in their lifetime (speaking of Mariah, she's struggling even harder than posthumous MJ on the charts with her new album).

“X's and O's”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#32 Jul 2, 2014
MJ made sure many stories leaked to the press, so that he was able to get attention and publicity.

One of two of those made-up stories were that he owned the Elephant Man's bones. The truth is, he offered big money for them, but the owner refused to sell out of respect for John Merrick.

The second story leaked to the press is that he slept in an oxygen chamber for anti-aging purposes. The truth of it is, he simply had his photo taken inside of the chamber at a museum he was visiting.

I'm sure there are many more stories, as well.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#33 Jul 2, 2014
BadMan84 wrote:
<quoted text>
If I also recall, Tina Turner, Marvin Gaye and Prince also made MTV prior to Billie Jean. I think it was the first black pop video to gain heavy rotation on there (meaning it got played every hour) but then again so did Little Red Corvette the same week Billie Jean aired.
Tina Turner: "What's Love Got To Do With It"
Marvin Gaye: "Sexual Healing"
Prince: "1999"
Diana Ross And Lionel Richie: "Endless Love"

I especially remember Eddie Grant, Musical Youth, Jon Butcher Axis, Aretha Franklin, Herbie Hancock and Philip Bailey. Michael Jackson flat out lied that MTV would not play him because he was black.

All the artists above were played on MTV before "Billy Jean"

Of course, floons still tell that bunk that Wacko broke the color barrier and was the first black person played on the music channel like it is true. Besides, Thriller's first single was "The Girl Is Mine" with Paul McCartney.

No video was made for that song so how could MTV play it?
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#34 Jul 2, 2014
BadMan84 wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael probably did the same thing Mariah Carey did: ask for money before he would appear on the show and have the big announcement about how he was the best-selling artist of the millennium or whatever. We know MJ and Mariah are from the BIGGEST sellers ever though they sold lots of albums in their lifetime (speaking of Mariah, she's struggling even harder than posthumous MJ on the charts with her new album).
At least, Mariah Carey had new material to promote. Wacko picked up bogus awards like "The Best Selling Artist Of The Millennium" with no new album in sight. With "Invincible" being a complete failure in 2001, it is obvious the clown was not selling much in the twenty-first century.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Autopsy Reveals M. Jackson had a giant 12 inch ... (Jul '09) 4 hr Hey guys 304
MJ fans and haters Sun Space ace 10
Paris jackson mkultra mind control Sun Space ace 1
The Crickets Chirp On The Dead Michael Jackson ... (Jun '15) Sat Pop Tart- 83
News 150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) Aug 16 RICK 12,901
News Elvis Presley Eclipses Michael Jackson (Jul '09) Aug 9 Pop Tart- 53,066
Joe is begging for $$ to be buried next to MJ Aug 6 Spotted Wee 1
More from around the web