Funny Things MJ Said That Were Not True

Posted in the Michael Jackson Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Fun Fact

United States

#1 Jun 27, 2014
According to one of MJs bodyguards, MJ said "Elvis can't touch me. I've sold more than him and the Beatles. They can't do what I'm capable of doing." This is further proof that MJ was delusional.

Since: Jun 13

Raleigh, NC

#2 Jun 27, 2014
"I read them bedtime stories. Turn the fireplace on. I give them hot milk, you know, we have the cookies." (yeah right!)

"I've only had surgery on my nose. Least two." (more like ten and you did more than the nose, that cleft on your chin, the heightened dimples, the tattoo on the eyes, lips and hair, etc., tell a different tale.

"Blanket's mother is black." (Latina)

"My father Joe had blue eyes." (Katherine said they were green)

"Tatum O'Neal tried to have sex with me." (Tatum has steadfastly denied it)

"The song 'Muscles' was inspired by my boa constrictor." (Diana Ross said to an audience in 1983, "I don't know if Michael was writing that for me or for him.")

"'Billie Jean' was written about groupies who claimed that one of their children were my brothers." (Quincy Jones said the song was written after a rumor came out that MJ impregnated a woman with one of her twins.)

"My album is number one all over the world except the U.S." (Actually "Number Ones" was only number one in some countries, not all countries, though #1's had a lower U.S. debut at #13.)

"I got the dance from the 'kids' in the street." (MJ got the backslide/moonwalk from grown-up dancers Cooley Jackson and Jeffrey Daniel)

"The cops were harassing me." (Audio tape footage showed MJ being cordial with the cops, the cops even asked him if he was okay and he said he was, said he was whistling on the way to court. Investigation into MJ's claims that the bathroom was dirty was not proven to be accurate)

"Evan Chandler tried to extort me." (While MJ had been the victim of extortion in the past, Evan Chandler was never proven to be one of them as investigators concluded Evan wasn't trying to extort him)

"I'm a billionaire." (His net worth was actually $750 million but he was over $400 million in debt; the IRS has since said his estate has managed to make a $1.15 billion fortune but MJ wasn't a billionaire in his lifetime)
Fun Fact

United States

#3 Jun 27, 2014
BadMan84 wrote:
"I read them bedtime stories. Turn the fireplace on. I give them hot milk, you know, we have the cookies." (yeah right!)
"I've only had surgery on my nose. Least two." (more like ten and you did more than the nose, that cleft on your chin, the heightened dimples, the tattoo on the eyes, lips and hair, etc., tell a different tale.
"Blanket's mother is black." (Latina)
"My father Joe had blue eyes." (Katherine said they were green)
"Tatum O'Neal tried to have sex with me." (Tatum has steadfastly denied it)
"The song 'Muscles' was inspired by my boa constrictor." (Diana Ross said to an audience in 1983, "I don't know if Michael was writing that for me or for him.")
"'Billie Jean' was written about groupies who claimed that one of their children were my brothers." (Quincy Jones said the song was written after a rumor came out that MJ impregnated a woman with one of her twins.)
"My album is number one all over the world except the U.S." (Actually "Number Ones" was only number one in some countries, not all countries, though #1's had a lower U.S. debut at #13.)
"I got the dance from the 'kids' in the street." (MJ got the backslide/moonwalk from grown-up dancers Cooley Jackson and Jeffrey Daniel)
"The cops were harassing me." (Audio tape footage showed MJ being cordial with the cops, the cops even asked him if he was okay and he said he was, said he was whistling on the way to court. Investigation into MJ's claims that the bathroom was dirty was not proven to be accurate)
"Evan Chandler tried to extort me." (While MJ had been the victim of extortion in the past, Evan Chandler was never proven to be one of them as investigators concluded Evan wasn't trying to extort him)
"I'm a billionaire." (His net worth was actually $750 million but he was over $400 million in debt; the IRS has since said his estate has managed to make a $1.15 billion fortune but MJ wasn't a billionaire in his lifetime)
Wow! I guess we can close this topic now. Lol!

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#6 Jun 28, 2014
"I've only had two nose jobs." Sane people knew that was a lie; the autopsy confirmed it was a lie.
Antiquated Skunk

UK

#7 Jun 29, 2014
You lot, since when is it against the law to tell the media supposed lies of this nature? It doesn't matter. How does it affect ordinary people's lives what some pop star does on TV or in interviews. It's just entertainment. Move along now.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#8 Jun 29, 2014
Lots of visuals...

'Lies run sprints but the truth runs marathons.'

...and then he ran all the way to Boyhrain.

Claimed police injured his arm

...but then got on top of a van and waived to his fans.
Antiquated Skunk

UK

#10 Jun 29, 2014
Reality Awaits, don't you mean "waved". Yes, you do.
Jessie Pinkman

Simi Valley, CA

#11 Jun 29, 2014
Antiquated Skunk wrote:
You lot, since when is it against the law to tell the media supposed lies of this nature? It doesn't matter. How does it affect ordinary people's lives what some pop star does on TV or in interviews. It's just entertainment. Move along now.
It invites a severe loss of credibility when you perpetually lie about even the most mundane aspects of your life especially when compared to a child claiming sexual abuse.
Antiquated Skunk

UK

#12 Jun 29, 2014
Jessie Pinkman, I rejected the invite. Why do you all care about the so-called mundane aspects of MJ's life. MJ wasn't just talking to Smash Hits Magazine, and telling the media what his favourite colour was, or his favourite country to visit. He was being asked about his skin condition, how his children came about etc. Major, and very private business. It made no difference to me how many surgical procedures MJ undertook. Why does it matter to the general public. You are all too involved in someone else's life.
Jessie Pinkman

Simi Valley, CA

#13 Jun 29, 2014
Antiquated Skunk wrote:
Jessie Pinkman, I rejected the invite. Why do you all care about the so-called mundane aspects of MJ's life. MJ wasn't just talking to Smash Hits Magazine, and telling the media what his favourite colour was, or his favourite country to visit. He was being asked about his skin condition, how his children came about etc. Major, and very private business. It made no difference to me how many surgical procedures MJ undertook. Why does it matter to the general public. You are all too involved in someone else's life.
You miss the point, clueless one. If Jacko wanted to keep certain aspects of his life private, a simple "no comment" would have sufficed. By blatantly insulting our intelligence, his protestations of innocence with regards to his relationships with young boys become that much more difficult to believe.

His six accusers are far more believable than this farce of a human being.
Antiquated Skunk

UK

#14 Jun 29, 2014
Jessie Pinkman, yes, but when Oprah (so famous only needs one name) interviewed MJ in 1993, she said she hadn't prepared questions. Who knew what kind of questions were coming MJ's way. MJ is only a human being. In retrospect, perhaps MJ would have played his answers in interviews differently. Imagine being put on the spot about one's virginity on live TV. Have a heart.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#17 Jun 29, 2014
Antiquated Skunk wrote:
Jessie Pinkman, yes, but when Oprah (so famous only needs one name) interviewed MJ in 1993, she said she hadn't prepared questions. Who knew what kind of questions were coming MJ's way. MJ is only a human being. In retrospect, perhaps MJ would have played his answers in interviews differently. Imagine being put on the spot about one's virginity on live TV. Have a heart.
A man who is accustomed to being interviewed would have told her he wasn't going to answer, or it was none of her business, or to change the subject, particularly when asked about his skin bleaching.

Your god was a severely flawed human, who had a bad habit of lying.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#18 Jun 29, 2014
One of Wacko's first lies was that they would not play his videos on MTV because he was black and he had broke through to become the first black artist on MTV with "Bille Jean" However, the clown seemed to have forgotten Eddie Grant "Electric Avenue" Herbie Hancock "Rockit" and Musical Youth "Pass The Dutchie" that were all played way before "Bille Jean" was ever made.

The clown was a compulsive liar and only dumbass floons believe his tall tales. Today, the estate continue to repeat Wacko's lies and make up new ones for the dead grasshopper. Floons believe that everybody else lies on Michael Jackson because of jealousy and money.

Where there is smoke, there is fire. Wacko was a child molester.

#19 Jun 29, 2014
Antiquated Skunk wrote:
Reality Awaits, don't you mean "waved". Yes, you do.
....and not one correctional retort about 'Boyhrain'. No, you didn't.

*laughter*

#20 Jun 29, 2014
Antiquated Skunk wrote:
Imagine being put on the spot about one's virginity on live TV. Have a heart.
s/virginity/pedophilia

Process that one, racist slug.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#21 Jun 30, 2014
This lie isn't funny, but it's too bad he didn't carry it out.

"I would slit my wrists, before hurting a child."

Does dying from a drug overdose count?

“Best voice ever !”

Since: Mar 09

Devil's Hole

#22 Jun 30, 2014
Fun Fact wrote:
According to one of MJs bodyguards, MJ said "Elvis can't touch me. I've sold more than him and the Beatles. They can't do what I'm capable of doing." This is further proof that MJ was delusional.
A typical sign of looniness !

The pedofreak was a model of a rare cases of a mental illnesses.
You wish

Avon, CT

#25 Jul 1, 2014
Fun Fact wrote:
http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/records-1...
Fun Fact

United States

#26 Jul 1, 2014
You wish wrote:
If MJ were alive and seen that he would have been crying and complaining like a baby. My thing is how in the heck has Elvis never been honored and giving special awards at The World Music Awards show? I believe I've read years ago that at the time a very good friend of MJs ran them. I'm surprised they never gave the clown an award as the greatest artist never to walk on the moom.
Fun Fact

United States

#29 Jul 2, 2014
"moon"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The only thing the haters at vindicatemj are sc... (Feb '12) Sat Spotted Wee 74
When will the rabids learn wacko petitions neve... Fri Amused Octopus 9
News Carrie Ann Inaba's 'Dancing' Blog May 26 mamaaaa 2
News Prince Has the No. 1 and 2 Albums This Week Wit... May 20 Amused Octopus 48
Prince Is Ruling The World Of Music May 20 Amused Octopus 213
Prince Is Ruling The World Of Music May 19 Amused Octopus 122
News Prince Beats Michael Jackson's Digital Songs Ch... May 19 Amused Octopus 127
More from around the web