Comments
21 - 39 of 39 Comments Last updated Aug 28, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Aug 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

MJFRIEND wrote:
TO avoid court and publicity, lawyers got together and drafted an agreement that would put an end to all and any future threats of a criminal trial or civil trial. The term "neglgence " is a fluffy, legal term used to resolve a conflict when no party wants to take responsibility for any wrong doing. The word "negligence" is used when to opposing parties disagree , but need to quickly compromise or resolve differences. It,s a legal term used to "appease" the opponent without compromising the other opponants truth of facts that nothing happened... IT is not an admission of guilt or wrong doing. IT is a word used to end a legal debate. To make the issue or threat to go away. That no admission of guilt or wrongdoing is clearly stated and that money accompanied this document and that no criminal trial proceded tells all that money was more important to evan chandler than justice for his son. In other words "negligent of sexual contact" says and means nothing.
Then why have a settlement?

Read again: the settlement responded to the cause of action,...

"44. Defendant Michael Jackson negligently had offensive contacts with plaintiff which were both explicitly sexual and otherwise."

-by rewording it as negligence.

So what is "sexual negligence"?

::prodding Rebecca

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Aug 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

MJFRIEND wrote:
TO TRIPLEH1976: june chandler spent all nights in the suites with jackson and her kids, also jackson was never alone with jordy, there were always security, fans, family around. The casio brothers were traveling also with jackson and jordy, Also jordys sister and other children of friends and family were present. The casio brothers grew up with jackson as a father figure to them. He lived with them, traveled the world with them, stayed in hotels with them as children they were in jacuzzis with jackson as was jordy. Nothing happened to the casios just like nothing happed to jordy.
If Jackson wasn't alone with Jordan, then explain the reason why Jackson arrived at settling with him and his father? And spare me the speech about Jackson Touring and potential loss of more money. I don't buy it. If you did nothing wrong you simply don't give away free money at the cost of your good name. Plenty of people verify Jordan and Jackson were alone, and Jackson sent June and the younger daughter shopping. Security respected Michael's privacy I doubt very
much they attached themselves to his ass when Jackson had alone time with his many little boyfriends. Jackson would occupy entire floors at the hotels he stayed and used huge suites. Jackson didn't sleep with June or the daughter, otherwise people would dispute Jordan's allegation. It never happened because Jackson's primary goal was to diddle Jordan.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Aug 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

MJFREAK wrote:
TO LEN IS DISGUSTED : im still waiting to hear how frank cascio is messed up.
I'm still waiting for your 'big story' about J Chandler recanting and defending your dead pedo in court.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Aug 25, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

MJFRIEND wrote:
TO TRIPLEH1976: june chandler spent all nights in the suites with jackson and her kids, also jackson was never alone with jordy, there were always security, fans, family around. The casio brothers were traveling also with jackson and jordy, Also jordys sister and other children of friends and family were present. The casio brothers grew up with jackson as a father figure to them. He lived with them, traveled the world with them, stayed in hotels with them as children they were in jacuzzis with jackson as was jordy. Nothing happened to the casios just like nothing happed to jordy.
Even with June Chandler's consent, Michael Jackson clinging to Jordan to the point of sharing a bed with him and having him travel the world. This behaviour is particularly abhorrent. At Michael's age, during the 90's, why did he cling to a child like a man clings to a woman he's courting?? Stop making excuses about June and the Casio brothers being there to prevent Jackson from wrongdoing. I'm saying to you that even with the world watching Michael being with a child he barely knew made him look extremely bad. How can you condone that? Because he sings and dances? It's mind boggling. Do you have children?

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Aug 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

MJFRIEND wrote:
TO LEN IS DISGUSTED : im still waiting to hear how frank cascio is messed up.
I suggest you learn patience. I was busy with family while your head was spinning. Frank Cascio was named as a co-defendant, during the 2005 case...along with Dieter the brothel owner, Marc the gay porn filmmaker, etc. That speaks for itself.

By the way, does Frank have any believable and long-lasting relationships with adults?

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Aug 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

MJFRIEND wrote:
TO LEN IS DISGUSTED: why do you have a link that says frank cascio doe not have any believable or longlasting relationships with adults? I used to live 1 hour away from the cascios , so , yeah, im interested in hearing how Frank , according to you, is "messed up". Care to share this?
I'm the who asked you if Frank has had any believable, long-lasting relationships with adults. Since you claim you lived a block away and are such a rabid fan of Michael's, surely you would know the answer to that. Be sure to give us the first and last names.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Aug 27, 2013
 
MJFRIEND wrote:
TO len is disgusted : what made you ask if frank has charity and his reputation. Jordy heard his father explicitly laying out the plans to get millions from michael or his career would be over. Jordy said he was traumitized over his fathers abuse of jackson
What a worthless load.

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Aug 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

MJFRIEND wrote:
Evan chandler used this time to blackmail michael .
If somebody was blackmailing me I'd go straight to the police. I wonder why he went to Anthony Pellicano instead. Any ideas, Einstein?

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Aug 27, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

It's true.

F'loons always say 'if somebody had molested my child I'd go straight to the police', and they use that as proof of Wacko's innocence but they never consider that if he was truly blackmailed, he should have gone to the police. They're a thick bunch, these Wacko fans.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Aug 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

MJFRIEND wrote:
Evan chandler picked the "right time" to blackmail jackson.
So if I let my child sleep with a famous entertainer, while the entertainer is the years top selling artist. I'll receive $20 million as well?

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Aug 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I always enjoy it when a Wacko Jacko fanatic claims that $20M was nothing to him. That sort of money is big to anybody except for the government, gullible one. It's always easier when it's somebody else's cash, isn't it, genius?
No wonder you drop names.
He would have won? Did he tell you that, or did you pick that up from a 911 call?
A person who cares about clearing his name from something as abhorrent as child molestation wouldn't put a price tag on their name period. Michael Jackson f'loons are incredibly stupid to flippantly, believe Michael settling out of court with the Chandlers was because $20 million meant nothing to him.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Aug 27, 2013
 
MJFRIEND wrote:
Yes folks , we definately have a reading comprehension problem with some of the jackson debaters. AT THE TIME EVAN MADE THESE ACCUSATIONS AND threats michael was launching the heal the world charity. For michael to go through a public trial alledging child molestation would have hurt him and the charity. He didnt want to risk that. He was forced to settle or dicuss his penis in front of the world. What would you all have done? What if you were being blackmailed?
But Michael Jackson put himself in that situation. Nobody forced him to strike up a friendship with a youngster 3 times younger then himself. Nobody forced him to tour the world with that youngster and his family and share a bed with him. So forgive me if I don't cry a river for Michael Jackson. If Michael Jackson had a lot at stake he risked it all because he had an infatuation for one preteen boy. His priority should have been proving to the world the boy couldn't describe his genitals. He should have shown some intelligence and put the charity work and touring in the back seat. He left himself open for doubt and he's the one to blame for it.

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Aug 27, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

MJFRIEND wrote:
Yes folks , we definately have a reading comprehension problem with some of the jackson debaters. AT THE TIME EVAN MADE THESE ACCUSATIONS AND threats michael was launching the heal the world charity. For michael to go through a public trial alledging child molestation would have hurt him and the charity. He didnt want to risk that. He was forced to settle or dicuss his penis in front of the world. What would you all have done? What if you were being blackmailed?
Serious question: why would an insurance company fork out millions of dollars to a blackmailer? They wouldn't, would they.

So then, if there was no insurance company and Michael was being forced to pay the money out of his own pocket, why didn't he go to the police and make a complaint?

I mean, what was easier? To report an offence of extortion or to forever be known as the man who paid off the boy that he diddled? Seriously, this isn't rocket science.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Aug 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

MJFRIEND wrote:
I did not say that michaels reason for settling was because 20 million to him was nothing. I SAID IT WAS BECAUSE HE WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DANGEROUS TOUR AND LAUNCHING THE HEAL THE WORLD CHILDRENS CHARITY , WHEN THE THREATS AND BLACKMAILING BFROM CHANDLER CAME ABOUT. CHANDLER CHOSE THIS PERIOD OF TIME TO BLACKMAIL JACKSON KNOWING ANY CHILD ALLEGATION WOULD HURT HIS IMAGE , CAREER AND THE CREDIBILITY OF THE HEAL THE WORLD CHARITY. AT THIS POIGNANT TIME. CHANDLER KNEW JACKSON WOULD NOT WANT TO FACE A PUBLIC TRIAL AND WOULD SETTLE. tHis is confirmed by jordy chandler. Jordy chandler is said to have been traumitized over his fathers treatment of jackson and witnessed these threats against jackson. When jackson died jordy was devestated to the point of punching his father and blaming him for everything that happened to jackson. This is what is claimed he spoke about in the taping of a primetime interview to be aired in the next month or so.
In 1993, Jordan Chandler told DCFS he wanted to go live with his father because he was afraid returning to his mother meant visiting Michael Jackson again. Why would he say that if he was traumatized? At 13 years old the courts take into consideration WHICH parent the child feels like living with. Jordan couldn't be forced to live with his father against his will, and if Jackson had been harmless with Jordan he could have outed his father's extortion attempt to DCFS, the police, therapist, or completely lie about the appearance of Michael's genitals. You are so FULL of BS.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Aug 27, 2013
 
MJFRIEND wrote:
I like jordy chandler and i feel sorry for gavin arvizo because gavin had avery tough childhood . Not only was he battling cancer and told he was going to die, but all this while dealing with an unstable family and a mother who was mentally ill. I truly believe that gavins wish to meet michael was his dream to escape his own fear and reality. Michael granted his wish and gave gavin everything he wanted. I believe that gavins time with michael was probably the best memory of his life.
Michael Jackson did with Gavin what he does with most young boys, throw money at him and hope it was enough to buy his love and trust. Clearly, Gavin was too young to remember what went on in the world in 1993, while Jackson was facing the very first allegation. When he got older he became an MJ fan and went to the f'loon sites, which convinced him Jackson was innocent. I'm not going to make Janet Arvizo a Saint, because I don't know her and I don't believe any living person is a Saint. However, Tom Mesereau unfairly demonized her and you clearly believe everything he told you about her. Janet left Neverland for good when she realized Jackson gave her sons alcohol. Something Tom Mesereau strategically suppressed from you and the jury. It was then she realized Jackson wasn't the benevolent, caring, loving man he purported to be.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Aug 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

MJFRIEND wrote:
TO len is disgusted : what made you ask if frank has any long lasting relationships with adults? That was my question back to you. Michael initially was not going to settle , even with this drawing of michaels penis , it was still inaccurate , didnt prove any sexual contact. Evan chandler invented a story to embarrass michael to get money from him. At this time michael was in the beginning or middle of the dangerous tour and he was launching thr " heal the world " childrens charity. Evan chandler used this time to blackmail michael . Because he knew with the Heal the world childrens foundation being launched, michael wouldnt want discussions of his penis and a court trial involving a child allover the media it would have hurt the heal the world charity and his reputation. Jordy heard his father explicitly laying out the plans to get millions from michael or his career would be over. Jordy said he was traumitized over his fathers abuse of jackson
Frank spent considerable time alone with a child molester. When he began working for Michael, he was named a co-defendant in the 2005 case. Obviously, something's off. So why don't you answer the question about whether or not Frank has any long-term relationships with adults.

P.S. If Evan set up the entire incident, with his son, please explain how Evan could have possibly known what Michael looked lik Down There so that his son could accurately describe it to the authorities. And before I forget, extortion is a crime. You really ought to stop embarrassing yourself.

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Deep Space 9, Alpha Quadrant

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Aug 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

MJFRIEND wrote:
I like jordy chandler and i feel sorry for gavin arvizo because gavin had avery tough childhood . Not only was he battling cancer and told he was going to die, but all this while dealing with an unstable family and a mother who was mentally ill. I truly believe that gavins wish to meet michael was his dream to escape his own fear and reality. Michael granted his wish and gave gavin everything he wanted. I believe that gavins time with michael was probably the best memory of his life.
You are right, Gavin did have a very tough childhood. Utterly awful in fact. But he's a prime example that no matter what traumatic events a child goes through they don't go on to be whingeing babies who are obsessed with bedding unrelated little boys in their adulthood.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Aug 28, 2013
 
Butterballs wrote:
<quoted text>You are right, Gavin did have a very tough childhood. Utterly awful in fact. But he's a prime example that no matter what traumatic events a child goes through they don't go on to be whingeing babies who are obsessed with bedding unrelated little boys in their adulthood.
Exactly! I believe Gavin and his brother are enlisted in the Armed Forces.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Aug 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
It's true.
F'loons always say 'if somebody had molested my child I'd go straight to the police', and they use that as proof of Wacko's innocence but they never consider that if he was truly blackmailed, he should have gone to the police. They're a thick bunch, these Wacko fans.
Nah, they'd do what Michael did - wait for a reporter to ask. Then, and only then, would they.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••