Will michael jacksons xscape flop or succeed.

Posted in the Michael Jackson Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 60 Comments Last updated Apr 15, 2014
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
John minister

Canton, OH

#1 Apr 3, 2014
I'm curious to see what people think. All MJ fans better buy it. Let's make this album number 1.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#3 Apr 4, 2014
How's the Michaholics forum doing, Johnboi?

*laughter*

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#4 Apr 4, 2014
John minister wrote:
I'm curious to see what people think. All MJ fans better buy it. Let's make this album number 1.
It's nice to see your lack of confidence in the posthumous release. If you knew it would sail to number one, on its own merits, you wouldn't need to encourage other f'loons to buy it.

Since: Jun 13

Wilson, NC

#5 Apr 4, 2014
Except for fans and people in the industry that are waxing poetic about it, there doesn't seem to be much excitement about it. Plus, without MJ to promote it and without the hype of 2009, I think it'll be #1 or top 5 but its sales figures don't look promised. The UK music rumor mill (think Contact Music, Gigwise) is thinking this album will sell over a million there by the end of this year but I honestly don't know. There doesn't seem to be a game plan at all.
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL

UK

#6 Apr 4, 2014
They are asking fans to pre order because its going to be massive.Number one all over the world
For the number one selling artist of all time
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL

UK

#7 Apr 4, 2014
I bet you anything half of these clowns on this forum will download this album in secret.they cant get enough of him.by what they are saying they all have been listening to the songs on U tube.
They know in the real world they like him as much as us.
John minister

Canton, OH

#10 Apr 4, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
It's nice to see your lack of confidence in the posthumous release. If you knew it would sail to number one, on its own merits, you wouldn't need to encourage other f'loons to buy it.
I say that because the Michael album only went to number 3 but some of the songs were fake. I think it will go number 2
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL

UK

#11 Apr 4, 2014
I want the video of the new version of dangerous
Michael's so hot.The videos awesome.hope they release it.MJ so yummy .never alone how sweet is Michael how beautiful the words .cant wait for the album.I think I better pre order it to be on the safe side . MJ total babe
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#12 Apr 4, 2014
The album sounds like a really horrible patch up job of selected previously unreleased vault material left out from different stages of Wacko's laughable recording sessions over the years. The first disc is the reimagined clown with some worthless modern beats tacked onto all the songs by an untalented hack disc jocky. The second disc will contain the original untouched versions. Judging by what I've heard, this is definitely an attempt by Sony to get as much money as possible before people actually hear the cd. I'd bet my hard earned dollar that this release will probably do worse than "Michael" which can still be found in the clearance bins for peanuts across the international globe. Perhaps, the best track is "A Place With No Name" and it has been on You Tube for years. I have a feeling that once the deluxue cd is out, the critics will hammer the album with terrible reviews and it should kill its potential sales it might have. Wacko would be crying if he knew what the greedy Jacksons were doing to what is left to his pathatic legacy. Of course, May 13th it hits the shops and by June 2nd, Wade Robson begins his child molestation trial against the Michael Jackson estate. The clown's last stand of ever selling anything ever again. He shall never truly xscape.

Lol.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#13 Apr 4, 2014
John minister wrote:
<quoted text>
I say that because the Michael album only went to number 3 but some of the songs were fake. I think it will go number 2
Sometimes you f'loons say the darndest things.

#2 it will be then... <TOILET FLUSH!>

Since: Mar 14

UK

#14 Apr 4, 2014
I think the album is very sincere, and I found that I shed an tear when I heard this tragic love song.

Laura and Michael where lovers
He wanted to give her everything
Flowers, presents, and most of all, a wedding ring

Tell Laura I lover her,
Tell laura I need her
Tell Laura i may be late,
I've something to do, that can not wait.

no one knows what happend that day,
how he died in front of old Murray
But as they pulled his catheter out
with his dying breath, they heard him say...

Tell Laura I love her,
Tell Laura I need her
Tell Laura not to cry
my love for her, will never die

Now in the chapel Laura prays
For her Michael who passed away
it was just for Laura he lived and died
alone in the chapel she could hear him cry

Tell Laura I lover her,
Tell laura I need her
Tell Laura not to cry
my love for her will never die

Tell Laura I lover her,
Tell laura I need her

<ghostly wails>
<repeat>

Aw, that's really fecking sad. Not sure what the beat boxing had to do with it but I'm probably being pedantic. Anyway, I'm sure f'loons will love love love it. Heck, they may even refer to it as 'proof' that Wacko loved women, just as they used 'Earth Song' to prove that he was green or 'Ben' as evidence that he loved rats. LOL.

“Dark Lord of All”

Since: Jun 13

The Time Vortex

#15 Apr 4, 2014
Would like to formally suggest a new album cover:

Xscape

http://tinypic.com/view.php...
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#16 Apr 4, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
Would like to formally suggest a new album cover:
Xscape
http://tinypic.com/view.php...
Norman Rockwell.

Hilarious though. Even the dog couldn't run fast enough. lol.

Xscape is certainly not Journey's "Escape"

“Dark Lord of All”

Since: Jun 13

The Time Vortex

#17 Apr 4, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
Norman Rockwell.
Hilarious though. Even the dog couldn't run fast enough. lol.
Xscape is certainly not Journey's "Escape"
I could never really get into Journey but they are definitely way better than old Jacko. In fact, here is the nonsense in it's entirety:



I'm laughing as the f'loons are getting wet over this and proclaiming Wacko has "come back".

Since: Jun 13

Wilson, NC

#18 Apr 4, 2014
This album won't do wonders for his legacy. It seems most of the songs were redone over and over again with a few exceptions, it seems like most of the tracks are Invincible leftovers. Guess this is their way of reissuing Invincible without reissuing it.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#19 Apr 4, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text> I could never really get into Journey but they are definitely way better than old Jacko. In fact, here is the nonsense in it's entirety:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =NIW3kNqxj_oXX
I'm laughing as the f'loons are getting wet over this and proclaiming Wacko has "come back".
My wife loves Journey with Steve Perry. I know that they were popular years ago but when I think of "Escape" I think of that album because it was their break through with "Open Arms" "Who's Crying Now" and "Don't Stop Believin'" We played it over and over when we were kids.

I listened to the song, "Xscape" and it definitely sounds like Michael Jackson. There is no doubt that some floons are foaming at the mouth to buy it. It is an ok song, I guess. The cd might hit number one because Sony is promoting the release and starting early with pre orders. I am sure the floons will be bragging that this means Wacko is on top again. It is probably being carefully marketed so no other big acts will have a new cd out the same day.

It will fall down the charts in the second or third week but the floons will still think it is "Thriller" or something.

Since: Jun 13

Wilson, NC

#20 Apr 4, 2014
^ If there is no other big release, it could hit the top of the charts but I think Frozen's soundtrack would still be on top so it depends, I guess...
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#21 Apr 4, 2014
BadMan84 wrote:
^ If there is no other big release, it could hit the top of the charts but I think Frozen's soundtrack would still be on top so it depends, I guess...
It is basically overblown hype that makes a brand new cd go number one today since not many artists are selling like they used to. So if "Xscape" happens to sell eighty thousand copies, it could very well go number one in its first week. But ten or fifteen years ago, eighty thousand copies would barely make the top fifty on the billboard 200 album chart. People listen to the new releases as someone downloads them onto You Tube so there is no reason to buy it before hearing the whole cd. This cuts down on sales of most new albums unless it is a huge smash like the Frozen soundtrack currently is. Most people see Michael Jackson as a dead pedophile and the album will drop off the charts quickly like "Bad 25" and "Immortal" did. There is no doubt. Sony is using every trick they can find to drum up excitement for the new Michael Jackson album before people realize that it is not very good. The floons will think it is a masterpiece and that the whole world will be playing it. In six months, the cd will be in the clearance bins like all the rest of Wacko's laughable catalog.

“Dark Lord of All”

Since: Jun 13

The Time Vortex

#22 Apr 4, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
It is basically overblown hype that makes a brand new cd go number one today since not many artists are selling like they used to. So if "Xscape" happens to sell eighty thousand copies, it could very well go number one in its first week. But ten or fifteen years ago, eighty thousand copies would barely make the top fifty on the billboard 200 album chart. People listen to the new releases as someone downloads them onto You Tube so there is no reason to buy it before hearing the whole cd. This cuts down on sales of most new albums unless it is a huge smash like the Frozen soundtrack currently is. Most people see Michael Jackson as a dead pedophile and the album will drop off the charts quickly like "Bad 25" and "Immortal" did. There is no doubt. Sony is using every trick they can find to drum up excitement for the new Michael Jackson album before people realize that it is not very good. The floons will think it is a masterpiece and that the whole world will be playing it. In six months, the cd will be in the clearance bins like all the rest of Wacko's laughable catalog.
I think that f'loons are becoming a dying breed and I agree that if Xscape garners any real form of success, it will be very short lived.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#24 Apr 4, 2014
John minister wrote:
<quoted text>
I say that because the Michael album only went to number 3 but some of the songs were fake. I think it will go number 2
I rest my case, in regards to your lack of confidence.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Downward Slide Of The Posthumous Xscape 1 hr Logic1 395
Three-day birthday celebration for 'King of Pop... 1 hr goodvibrations 6
Happy Birthday Michael Jackson !!! 1 hr Octopus 4
6th Annual MJ Birthday Celebrate hit the Stage ... 1 hr goodvibrations 1
Who is the most witty poster on topix? 2 hr Octopus 27
Writing About Writing About Michael Jackson 2 hr Octopus 11
Unique Items 3 hr Mfmjackson 1
Is Michael Jackson Really A Child Molester? 8 hr Jermaine 7 140
New Child Sex Abuse Claims Filed Against Michae... 8 hr Len is Disgusted 187
Whose the most likable long time poster on topix? 10 hr smilemjj 25
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Michael Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••