First Prev
of 18
Next Last

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#1 May 14, 2013
I love to do it with Inda in the shower, in the car, under the bed, in the bed, over the bed in the back seat of a taxi (that's a particular favourite), via Skype, via phone, via text, any way I can. Why the heck not? He's so hot he sizzles!

But thank you for your interest anyway, f'loons, and for hoping that this would divert the forum away from the latest Wacko child molesting revelation.
I guess it might have distracted things were I a woman and Inda a little boy. As it is, nothing illegal going on here so move along.....

ononothimagin

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2 May 14, 2013
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
I love to do it with Inda in the shower, in the car, under the bed, in the bed, over the bed in the back seat of a taxi (that's a particular favourite), via Skype, via phone, via text, any way I can. Why the heck not? He's so hot he sizzles!
But thank you for your interest anyway, f'loons, and for hoping that this would divert the forum away from the latest Wacko child molesting revelation.
I guess it might have distracted things were I a woman and Inda a little boy. As it is, nothing illegal going on here so move along.....
That's odd, NFLF claims that your affair with Inda is all a ruse. You've said you're just playing a prank on us and that you've never really had sex with him in the past.

So were you lying then or now?

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#3 May 14, 2013
Yeah, adultery isn't against the law.

MAN'S LAW, THAT IS!!

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

IS A BIOTCH

#4 May 14, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
Yeah, adultery isn't against the law.
MAN'S LAW, THAT IS!!
Haha! I knew it was you who created this poll, Mr Green. Sure you don't want an inch by beautiful inch description of Inda's erect penis to make you feel even more inadequate?

*laughter*

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#5 May 14, 2013
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha! I knew it was you who created this poll, Mr Green. Sure you don't want an inch by beautiful inch description of Inda's erect penis to make you feel even more inadequate?
*laughter*
Sure, go ahead and decribe Inda's penis online.

I'm sure your husband and 3 children won't mind.

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

IS A BIOTCH

#6 May 14, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, go ahead and decribe Inda's penis online.
I'm sure your husband and 3 children won't mind.
I'm sure you won't, you jealous attention seeking notice meeeee pervert.

Hey, out of curiosity, does hearing the details of my sex life with Inda give you the impetus to stick your flabby dick in your wife's mouth (given that her face is no incentive whatsoever), or does hearing about people's passion for one another transport you back to a place in time when you had a wife worth dreaming about? Hmmmm......

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#7 May 14, 2013
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you won't, you jealous attention seeking notice meeeee pervert.
Hey, out of curiosity, does hearing the details of my sex life with Inda give you the impetus to stick your flabby dick in your wife's mouth (given that her face is no incentive whatsoever), or does hearing about people's passion for one another transport you back to a place in time when you had a wife worth dreaming about? Hmmmm......
Double WHEW!!

It's astounding how this cheap adulteress has no concept of right and wrong or how bad the things she writes make her look.

I didn't create this poll.

This is the way Jina looks to others in this forum.

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

IS A BIOTCH

#8 May 14, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
Double WHEW!!
It's astounding how this cheap adulteress has no concept of right and wrong or how bad the things she writes make her look.
I didn't create this poll.
This is the way Jina looks to others in this forum.
And yet, no matter how bad I make myself look, you can't seem to get enough of me. You've been tailing me for 12 full months telling me how much you don't like me and what a disgusting slut I am and yet, day after sorry day, I'm all you appear to think about. Fecking weird, that is.:-(
Floon Frenzy

Sydney, Australia

#9 May 14, 2013
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet, no matter how bad I make myself look, you can't seem to get enough of me. You've been tailing me for 12 full months telling me how much you don't like me and what a disgusting slut I am and yet, day after sorry day, I'm all you appear to think about. Fecking weird, that is.:-(
It IS strange, isn't it? Even when you aren't here he constantly mentions you. Too bad he can never be Inda.

*laughter*
Floon Frenzy

Sydney, Australia

#10 May 14, 2013
I voted for "likes to do it in the shower", for obvious reasons...
WlGGY BALDO

Nottingham, UK

#11 May 15, 2013
Floon Frenzy wrote:
<quoted text>
It IS strange, isn't it? Even when you aren't here he constantly mentions you. Too bad he can never be Inda.
*laughter*
Nobody will ever measure up to you.
Lee

Carpinteria, CA

#12 May 15, 2013
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if he wasn't doing it, I would be. Since he is, I don't. But if the things you say about yourself are true you are a slut. The sex isn't the issue. The issue is your lack of loyalty to your husband, the fact that you don't even give a damn that you could cause your kids to grow up in a broken home, your lack of respect for the contract and promises you made to your husband.

Your philosophy is, ME, ME, ME.

You are a slut.
WlGGY BALDO

Nottingham, UK

#13 May 15, 2013
Lee wrote:
<quoted text>Well if he wasn't doing it, I would be. Since he is, I don't. But if the things you say about yourself are true you are a slut. The sex isn't the issue. The issue is your lack of loyalty to your husband, the fact that you don't even give a damn that you could cause your kids to grow up in a broken home, your lack of respect for the contract and promises you made to your husband.
You are a slut.
In the first instance you don't know if I'm married
In the second instance you don't know that, if I am married, it's a happy relationship
In the third instance you don't know that Inda and I aren't just messing around on the internet

However, from reading yours and Ononothimagin's (aka Kevin J Shanley) racist and child hating paedophile supporting words I DO know that neither of you has any scruples or morality. Therefore I think that it's best that you save your hypocritical judgements. Comprende? Good.

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#14 May 15, 2013
Lee wrote:
<quoted text>Well if he wasn't doing it, I would be. Since he is, I don't. But if the things you say about yourself are true you are a slut. The sex isn't the issue. The issue is your lack of loyalty to your husband, the fact that you don't even give a damn that you could cause your kids to grow up in a broken home, your lack of respect for the contract and promises you made to your husband.
You are a slut.
Thanks.

We must take into account the caliber of the person we're dealing with here. Although Jina has said she is many, many times, we don't know for certain that she's married.

She might have been lying when she said she was lying.

I do get a kick out of her and her boy toy writing about how I'm "so obsessed with her." When she printed that, she was using a photo of the person she assumes is ME!

YEP, AS FAR AS SHE KNOWS, SHE WAS USING MY PICTURE AS HER AVATAR!!!

Nuthin obsessive `bout dat!!

That guy sure didn't look "fat" to me!!

What a cockroach.
Lee

Carpinteria, CA

#15 May 15, 2013
WlGGY BALDO wrote:
<quoted text>
In the first instance you don't know if I'm married
In the second instance you don't know that, if I am married, it's a happy relationship
In the third instance you don't know that Inda and I aren't just messing around on the internet
However, from reading yours and Ononothimagin's (aka Kevin J Shanley) racist and child hating paedophile supporting words I DO know that neither of you has any scruples or morality. Therefore I think that it's best that you save your hypocritical judgements. Comprende? Good.
I assume you are Jina'a other name?

I don't KNOW that you are married, only that you say you are. I am taking you at your word on everything. I said, "if what you say about yourself is true".

I have never supported pedophiles. Idiots on this board are too dumb to separate issues, and sometimes deliberately twist my words.

The very basic rule of our society is to be faithful to your spouse. Otherwise, our society breaks down.

You heart is cold to your husband, the promises you made to him, his trust in you, and even to the future emotional health of your children.

"ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME." That's Jina.
Lee

Carpinteria, CA

#16 May 15, 2013
It's pretty difficult and complicated to meet someone on the internet, actually meet them and start an affair with them.

And since she formerly said that her marriage was happy why would she go to all that trouble???

I think she's probably making the whole thing up.
Lee

Carpinteria, CA

#17 May 15, 2013
Another thing. People who are madly in love and busy having a NEW affair are usually too busy with that to post about it so much on the internet.
Floon Frenzy

Sydney, Australia

#18 May 15, 2013
Lee wrote:
Another thing. People who are madly in love and busy having a NEW affair are usually too busy with that to post about it so much on the internet.
As if you would know anything about that you grumpy old frump.

*laughter*

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#19 May 15, 2013
Lee wrote:
<quoted text>I assume you are Jina'a other name?

The very basic rule of our society is to be faithful to your spouse. Otherwise, our society breaks down.
You heart is cold to your husband, the promises you made to him, his trust in you, and even to the future emotional health of your children.
"ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME." That's Jina.
You're so right, Lee.

Personally, I wonder how me giving a graphic description of me having sex WITH MY WIFE a long time ago is soooo much worse than Jina giving us an "inch by inch" description of the penis the man she's cheating on her husband has!!

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#20 May 15, 2013
Lee wrote:

I think she's probably making the whole thing up.
Maybe, but you gotta wonder, how stupid would a person have to be to reveal something like that on public Internet forum?

She's either one of the most reckless, cold-hearted bitches on the planet or her whole marriage is a lie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Prince Has the No. 1 and 2 Albums This Week Wit... 4 hr Amused Octopus 34
News Prince Beats Michael Jackson's Digital Songs Ch... 5 hr Amused Octopus 3
Prince Is Ruling The World Of Music 5 hr Amused Octopus 107
News Remembering Prince: The Greatest Musical Talent... 6 hr Amused Octopus 56
News Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit? (Dec '08) 8 hr MCL 64,729
A major mj rabid in Mass. set herself on fire o... 11 hr Spotted Wee 1
News Spock 2.0 beams into Calgary for Comic Expo 14 hr No vulcan 3
More from around the web