The Pure Evilness That Is the Michael...

The Pure Evilness That Is the Michael Jackson Fan

Posted in the Michael Jackson Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Irish Pansy

United States

#1 Jul 1, 2013
Just reading a news article by Diane Diamond regarding the latest story about the FBI files and she talks about how she has been harassed and threatened by certain pro-MJ individuals throughout her career.

Here's a quote from the webpage....

"I was branded as a liar who was out to simply make money by destroying an innocent man’s reputation. Among the most memorable of the myriad threatening e-mails I’ve received came from a woman who promised to hunt me down, pin me to the ground, gouge out my eyes with a spoon, and scrape off my face with steel wool. Another declared she was a voodoo princess performing chants to make sure I got breast cancer."

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/07...

Michael Jackson fans really aren't nice people, are they?

Since: Jun 13

Fuquay Varina, NC

#3 Jul 1, 2013
Irish Pansy wrote:
Just reading a news article by Diane Diamond regarding the latest story about the FBI files and she talks about how she has been harassed and threatened by certain pro-MJ individuals throughout her career.
"I was branded as a liar who was out to simply make money by destroying an innocent man’s reputation. Among the most memorable of the myriad threatening e-mails I’ve received came from a woman who promised to hunt me down, pin me to the ground, gouge out my eyes with a spoon, and scrape off my face with steel wool. Another declared she was a voodoo princess performing chants to make sure I got breast cancer."
Yeah that's what I was referring to today. The MJ machine is really that abusive...
persephone

Sunnyvale, CA

#4 Jul 1, 2013
BadMan84 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah that's what I was referring to today. The MJ machine is really that abusive...
Then you need to take a good long look at some of the vitriol that is routinely expressed by many an MJ hater.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#5 Jul 1, 2013
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> Then you need to take a good long look at some of the vitriol that is routinely expressed by many an MJ hater.
You're not clueless because you don't know, you're deliberately clueless, about all things WackoJacko - Badman is NOT discussing anything with you.
Truth be Told

Port Chester, NY

#6 Jul 2, 2013
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> Then you need to take a good long look at some of the vitriol that is routinely expressed by many an MJ hater.
I see you, the true hater oozing ignorance in the comment section. You can't hide your foul stench.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#7 Jul 2, 2013
Irish Pansy wrote:
Diane Dimond is very brave for investigating Jackson and not letting threats from f'loons stop her. Like she states in her article you gotta have a thick skin to do her line of work. Well, her skin must be made of steel because she's endured so much needless abuse from Jackson's maniacal followers. Dimond's got more balls then Michael Jackson ever did. That's for sure.
Truth be Told

Port Chester, NY

#8 Jul 2, 2013
TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
Diane Dimond is very brave for investigating Jackson and not letting threats from f'loons stop her. Like she states in her article you gotta have a thick skin to do her line of work. Well, her skin must be made of steel because she's endured so much needless abuse from Jackson's maniacal followers. Dimond's got more balls then Michael Jackson ever did. That's for sure.
I predict a few arrests soon of those who have sent death threats such as sanemjfan who has been stalking and hating on her for yrs.
rosalinda de la quatch

Sweden

#9 Jul 2, 2013
persephone wrote:
This is clearly a pathetic attempt by yourself to insist that it is those who believe MJ was a pedophile who are the real haters – correct? But the truth is it is you the celebrity worshipers who dish out some of the most appalling hatred – correct? As I have said on a previous thread – Diane Dimond is no fool and chooses to support potential victims over a stupid dead pop star – correct? But despite this she gets threatened with having her eyeballs removed and having her skin scraped off by disturbed and evil Michael Jackson fans – correct? And there's no point in saying this is just 1 or 2 individuals – you only have to search online for news articles regarding MJ and see the hatred that is directed at anybody who has written an article which doesn't portray MJ in a good light – correct?

Canada

#10 Jul 2, 2013
Truth be Told wrote:
<quoted text>I predict a few arrests soon of those who have sent death threats such as sanemjfan who has been stalking and hating on her for yrs.
Perhaps, sanemjfan is the same f'loon Diane Dimond had to get a restraining order against during the criminal trial in 2005. The f'loon from Tennessee who travelled to Santa Monica in his moped to chant vile, degrading, insults at Diane Dimond for doing her job. Luckily, Diane got police protection otherwise there's no telling what this crazy f'loon was capable of doing in the name of protecting his pedophile-hero MJ.

Canada

#11 Jul 2, 2013
Truth be Told wrote:
<quoted text>I predict a few arrests soon of those who have sent death threats such as sanemjfan who has been stalking and hating on her for yrs.
I hope you are right. I would love to view a mugshot of one of these f'loons for the hateful speech and threats they hurl against Michael Jackson's detractors.
persephone

Sunnyvale, CA

#12 Jul 2, 2013
rosalinda de la quatch wrote:
<quoted text>
This is clearly a pathetic attempt by yourself to insist that it is those who believe MJ was a pedophile who are the real haters – correct? But the truth is it is you the celebrity worshipers who dish out some of the most appalling hatred – correct? As I have said on a previous thread – Diane Dimond is no fool and chooses to support potential victims over a stupid dead pop star – correct? But despite this she gets threatened with having her eyeballs removed and having her skin scraped off by disturbed and evil Michael Jackson fans – correct? And there's no point in saying this is just 1 or 2 individuals – you only have to search online for news articles regarding MJ and see the hatred that is directed at anybody who has written an article which doesn't portray MJ in a good light – correct?
Again with the totally unnecessary overuse of the word 'correct'.
Truth be Told

Port Chester, NY

#13 Jul 2, 2013
TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps, sanemjfan is the same f'loon Diane Dimond had to get a restraining order against during the criminal trial in 2005. The f'loon from Tennessee who travelled to Santa Monica in his moped to chant vile, degrading, insults at Diane Dimond for doing her job. Luckily, Diane got police protection otherwise there's no telling what this crazy f'loon was capable of doing in the name of protecting his pedophile-hero MJ.
is he black and fugly? That would be david Edwards, sanemjfan.

I had some dingbat threat me by saying I should not mess with the imaginary mjfamily..LMAO that's dri. Of course I spat on it and it ran off.

Canada

#14 Jul 2, 2013
Truth be Told wrote:
<quoted text>is he black and fugly? That would be david Edwards, sanemjfan.
I had some dingbat threat me by saying I should not mess with the imaginary mjfamily..LMAO that's dri. Of course I spat on it and it ran off.
No, the f'loon who verbally harassed Diane Dimond at the 2005 trial was a caucasian male. A fat, but really tall man with dark brown hair. I recall the other f'loons called him by his initials "B.J." but I never did learn his true name.

Canada

#15 Jul 2, 2013
Truth be Told wrote:
<quoted text>is he black and fugly? That would be david Edwards, sanemjfan.
LOL - A f'loon on Youtube told me Michael was more successful then I would ever dream of being. I told him, "No, I don't want to be a pedophile successful at getting away with sexually molesting young boys like he did".
persephone

Mountain View, CA

#16 Jul 2, 2013
TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - A f'loon on Youtube told me Michael was more successful then I would ever dream of being. I told him, "No, I don't want to be a pedophile successful at getting away with sexually molesting young boys like he did".
There is no proof that MJ ever molested anyone.

Canada

#17 Jul 2, 2013
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> There is no proof that MJ ever molested anyone.
Why did Michael Jackson do nothing to deter young boys from spending unsupervised sleepovers with him in his bedroom?? You can claim children follow him and want to spend time with him, but it doesn't justify anything. His home did not suffer from a shortage of spare bedrooms, therefore he should have placed the children in the spare rooms away from his. What's so important for Michael that the children can not sleep in a separate area from him? Michael Jackson continuing sleepovers, while he had 3 children of his own, and was in his 40's, leads me to believe he had a strange addiction for little boys. I believe his young accusers, because I don't believe they will make up being diddled by a grown man. It's very humiliating to do such a thing and law enforcement go through great lengths to determine if the claim is false.

The only way Michael Jackson's accusers are undermine is by suggesting the parents put them to up to lie. Jordan Chandler was found credible and had circumstantial evidence proving Michael Jackson had the means and opportunity to harm him. The sharing of a bed with a minor male while you are a grown man 3 times older then the boy is extremely suspicious, especially when spare beds were available. Michael Jackson was a notorious liar and I will take a young child's word over his on any given day.
Truth be Told

Port Chester, NY

#18 Jul 2, 2013
pedo troll, you've got no cred idiot.
Truth be Told

Port Chester, NY

#19 Jul 2, 2013
TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the f'loon who verbally harassed Diane Dimond at the 2005 trial was a caucasian male. A fat, but really tall man with dark brown hair. I recall the other f'loons called him by his initials "B.J." but I never did learn his true name.
Eeewy, I think he might used to troll here.

Canada

#20 Jul 2, 2013
Truth be Told wrote:
<quoted text>Eeewy, I think he might used to troll here.
Very possible, considering he went from the East coast to the West coast for the trial of his idol. It goes to show he's a f'loon to the extreme.

Since: Jun 13

Fuquay Varina, NC

#21 Jul 2, 2013
Truth be Told wrote:
<quoted text>Eeewy, I think he might used to troll here.
B.J. Hickman? Ugh, that was an ultimate troll. Even MJ fans didn't like him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michael Jackson's final days will now be told i... 9 hr The Power Of Mast... 6
News Michael Jackson's daughter 'incredibly offended... 9 hr The Power Of Mast... 6
Paris is a loser just like her drugged up daddy! (May '16) 9 hr The Power Of Mast... 19
News Paris Jackson shows off new sunflower tattoo as... 17 hr The Power Of Mast... 4
40% of Paris's inheritance goes to the IRS! (Apr '16) 17 hr The Power Of Mast... 25
News Paris Jackson Shows Off Her New Tongue Piercing... (May '16) 17 hr The Power Of Mast... 25
Open Letter to Anti Fans: Michael Jackson was t... (Mar '15) Sun Spotted Wee 115
More from around the web