Michael Jackson's family to seek new ...

Michael Jackson's family to seek new trial in wrongful death lawsuit

There are 3 comments on the AlertNet story from Dec 3, 2013, titled Michael Jackson's family to seek new trial in wrongful death lawsuit. In it, AlertNet reports that:

The family of late singer Michael Jackson has filed court documents indicating they plan to seek a new trial in a wrongful death lawsuit against concert promoter AEG, after a Los Angeles jury cleared the company of liability in October.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AlertNet.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1 Dec 3, 2013
Go Kath, go gurl.
Jane

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Dec 4, 2013
I hope it is rejected!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3 Dec 4, 2013
Jane wrote:
I hope it is rejected!
Why hope that? It is about justice and love. The corporate world needs to stop placing money before life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Quincy Jones wins against the Estate! Thu Spotted Wee 1
News Elvis Presley Eclipses Michael Jackson (Jul '09) Wed Nycitiman 53,064
Another Thread Suddenly Deleted From Upset Floons (May '15) Wed Spotted Wee 37
News Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit? (Dec '08) Jul 25 Spotted Wee 64,798
3 people showed up at MJs child hood home! ha ... Jul 25 Spotted Wee 15
MJ haters slander and illegal activity against ... (Aug '13) Jul 24 Spotted Wee 46
The world is a better place without Michael Jac... (Aug '13) Jul 23 Spotted Wee 38
More from around the web